All Comments on 'The Resurgence of a Weary Man Pt. 02'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Say hello to the bad guy ( pretty please )

A millionaire boyscout at heart rambling round collecting merit badges for putting out small, irksome fires. It's sweet to fiscally compensate repentant ex for m9stly premium years spent together. But there's no tension or real conflict to grab reader by lapels and compel them to care.

The new flame subplot feinted at infidelity but that worry was eradicated. It's a shame because the foundation for business thriller like Red Sun by Michael Crichton could rocket off foundation that Mainefiddleheads has built. The narrator is a million dollar exec and you don't get paid that money for sleepwalking in office suite. Catching slimy perverts self pleasuring to illicit video feeds isn't going to feed literary bulldog.

I'm probably being over harsh because the story has laid groundwork for compelling tale, but the author doesn't seem to want any hubris littering shiny. inspirational story. But I would pay far more attention if at some point a body or dream threatened to hit the floor - Shakespeare style.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Good

Well written, good story. Nice to read about a man who is not a crybaby for a change. Good stuff on the effects of her adultery on her daughter. I have seen kids screwed up by their parents cheating. Often, they become cheaters too, as if they want to cheat rather than wait to be cheated on. From there it just gets worse.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Still a good story...

Still a good story...This part served as a pause in the emotional conflicts that will show up until the writer reaches "his" end of the story...3* for this part...MERRY XMAS TO ALL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

A very well crafted foundation for the story was built in this chapter .Unfortunately , putting it in a separate chapter made this a bit tedious . I liked it enough to give you 3*s .

I was surprised to see LordSlamDog in the first 4 comments . My understanding of LSD comments after the first chapter was he wasn't going to continue reading . Obviously I am wrong . I am glad to see him giving this story a chance .

As to the story Mainefiddleheads, the sub-plot was a nice surprise . Unfortunately it fails to maintain the dramatic tension . Really it looks like a better break-point for the first chapter would have been after his observations of the Sajac character leaving Janet's condo .As he spent the weekend drinking before starting his new job.

Starting the second chapter with Janet visiting him and her revelations .Maybe this story would have been shortened a chapter and the story kept more interesting. While you developed the different characters .

Oh boy ! I bored everyone . What the hell do I know about writing stories. Thanks for your patience .Thank you Mainefiddleheads for the story . Pretty solid effort so far .

AMerryman

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 8 years agoAuthor
Merryman

Thanks for the comments. I do go through all the comments because it is both a courtesy and an expectation of the authors on Lit. Besides, somebody has to stroke the delete for the overly emotional psycucks.

I suppose I could have posted it all in one submission.

MFH

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 8 years agoAuthor
thanks tax anon

Without scrolling back through the story I hope I had it at $40M appraisal. And $27M net. That would put it at 33% for fed and state withholding which would be revised during filing.

I appreciate the comment.

MFH

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
No tension

And pretty clear where it's going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Try again

A company was sold that was a manufacturer of robotics...not simply intellectual property thus it had to have a history of revenue streaming and therefore a tax history. And also when did his brother become licensed to practice law in California?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the story

but hated your comments if peoples opinion bother you so much don't write and show how childish you are .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

A very good story so far. I had to go back and review part one, which is annoying. I do like the sweetness but Janet is a really cool lady and doesn't deserve the angst. Why screw up her life? Everything but her getting the short end of the stick, I like. I understand the posting piece by piece but it seldom works in LW. In other genres the trolls quit reading and you get better scores because only your fans are left after a few installments. Doesn't work here. The flamers will just keep giving you ones. Take a lesson from the masters and just post the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We must live with the choices we make.

The story is well constructed, has not been bogged down and moves along nicely. I can enjoy many kinds of stories in the Loving Wives section as long it does not have humiliation and abusive passed off as eroticism. BTB stories, sharing stories and reconciliation stories if told well I can enjoy. At the core for me, I wish to be entertained with intriguing and emotional stories with hot sex also. What I don't understand is how a man who's wife leaving him for another, without any warning and just a letter, no contact, for she feels she has found the love of her life and because it hasn't turned out for her, the way she thought, he believes he must fix it. I realize a btb scenario is not always needed, but if things had turned out differently for her and the guy she chose turned out to be whom she thought he was, do you really think she would give two shits how he was dealing. No she wouldn't, and a new partner wouldn't be pushing him to have dinner with her either, that's unrealistic. It's more realistic that after something of the type of parting they have, the feelings he has for the ex would be indifference. He might not hate her, as they were drifting along for awhile before her cowardly retreat, but the love would be gone also. Sure he would have fond memories of the past but betrayal is most difficult to get over, and we really haven't seen any true remorse to think differently. The bullshit line she throws at him about one day taking her home is totally manipulative...anyway, good job putting a decent story together.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 8 years ago
I like the direction

...of this story as we follow this man discovering who he is becoming after raising his children (and dealing with the nightmare his marriage became).

Life throws twists and challenges at us. Some are forgivable...some are not. I am a sucker for redemption. The wife made such a huge mistake but looking at her as a human being it's easy to see she was having a crisis of identity after her children left home the same as her husband...just more destructive in nature. We need to see more of her as a person. She has moved from shrew to love sick but she isn't a full character as of yet. I am rooting for redemption a day hope the path there has enough twists to make the next two chapters as good as the first two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You told their entire story with this paragraph:

"The next morning, I rolled over right into the arms of a beautiful, naked woman. Helen had slipped into my bed sometime in the night and she had not yet woken. I lay there looking at her. She looked so serene that I didn't want her to wake up for a while. I tried to remember when I had last looked at her like this and I couldn't. It had to be a couple years prior to her leaving at least."

A couple of years PRIOR to her leaving?! And now she's there, and he not only doesn't wake her, but slips out of bed and goes fixes breakfast? No wonder this woman fell for a line of bullshit from an experienced predator, she was effectively without a husband or a lover at that point in her marriage. She was effectively unmarried. And the man she had been living with for 20+ years had psychologically and emotionally abandoned her. He should not have been surprised when she took the final steps of ending the charade of their partnership. And reflecting on his 15 minutes of grieving, he apparently wasn't that surprised.

What is really surprising is not that she left, but that she left for such an obvious piece of shit. Yeah, her morals and her ethics were weak, but what would really concern me is how stupid and undiscerning she was in her choice of a new mate. Charlie was a serial cheater, wife beater, and totally selfish evil asshole, and she thought she was in love with him? No, no, no, no, no. Not possible for any woman with half a brain. OK, so there are a lot of women out there with less than half a brain. We can talk about that some other time. What really challenges any chance they have to reconnect is how stupid she acted. And reinforcing her stupidity is that she wants this cold calculating unfeeling man back as her husband. She's got money, charm, looks, and personality. She should be looking for a warm passionate exciting playmate, not some workaholic who has multi-millions, but still wants more, of something.

She fucked up. She's owned it. She wants forgiveness and reconciliation. If he really really loves her he will soothe her conscience, acknowledge his part in the dissolution of their marriage, become her close friend, confidant, and lover, then help her find a man who can give her what he apparently can't, his heart and soul. She left the marriage seeking something better, more, different. If he can't be that man, he should set her free. And I feel sorry for Janet, unless she shares his tepid appetite for love and romance.

Really, she's laying next to him naked, beautiful, loving, longing, and he just slips out of bed to go cook breakfast?! He does not deserve her, and she deserves so much more!

A very compelling and thought provoking story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mediocre

and boring 1* story. Sorry but this story doesn't belong in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is hard to throw away

Comfortable old clothes and shoes... Because you really love them, don't you?

I know I do! So Far So Good, don't let the BTB folks win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

real good continue please 5 stars 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a reconciliation

Does he go back to his comfort of being married . But she cheated on him ,left him a note and said good bye. Now if she hooked up with a nice guy then she would still be with him so I don't get them getting together again. Only after getting beatin did she have regrets . He finds a loving comparable women so why all this crap.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
A couple of questions

When you say 'incubator' do you mean 'incubator'? Like...baby chicks? I have no idea what a business incubator is, nor do I have any idea what exactly he is doing with a business incubator except maybe making bionic chicks.

This is a long way to say that section was vague and undefined. Maybe it is the lead in to a reveal but when three of the characters are so engaged in that and it isn't clearly a secret...well...why don't we know? It is clearly a mechanism to more wealth.

A villain walked in...and a villain walked out. Took 10 paragraphs to defeat the baddy. I would not call that a conflict.

Except for a reconciliation, I really don't know where this is going. There is a lack of drama, or at least you start to give us a whiff of drama...and then turn on the industrial fan to blow it all away.

I get this is a journey piece, but you need to do the journey in a bunch of small arcs of chapter conflict with an overarching conflict.

Bah. I should not lecture. Writing was good. Story was better than a lot. Still engaging my interest, but I am not easily bored, so this is not a recommendation

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I remember

My all stories deal with wife change (after cheating) and when my first story was published a lot of negative comments were (a lot of positive comment alike) that I wrote a friendly connection to the ex wife..............after her mate sent her into hospital.

However my ex husband remarried a new woman...........................I wrote story where the relationship of the ex spouses are not friendly and I wrote other stories where the relationship is friendly. It depends on the situations! After a violance from the mate of the ex wife it could be forgivenness or the ex wife shows positive change to her married time.

Sometime the forgivenness works but in other situation it could be mistake.

But forgivenness is not equal to the Reconciliation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent, well written believable story thus far 5*

Please try and keep it realistic with the characters maintaining their own integrity and moral imperative. It is so much a better story when that happens rather than dipping into wild sexual proclivity.

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
Wonderful 5*

Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Not Sure How This Is Going

“she flashed a clear beaver shot at me” – I’m sorry, but that’s a little pushy for a “just let’s get together” dinner.

Her slipping into his bed naked isn’t EXACTLY “respecting his virtue!”

I'm sorry, but if he wants to maintain a cordial relationship, for the sake of the kids if nothing else, fine. But he is an idiot if he takes her back. He should make that VERY clear, and then move things along with Janet.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@Anonymous 12/23/2015 Re: Living With Choices

I agree 100%! If her affair hadn’t ended badly, and HE was lonely and missing her, do you think she would have spent 30 seconds on the kids’ request that she re-connect?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
A 5* read. Folks, welcome to the real world

where nobody gets burned and ex-spouses can learn to be at least civil to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

The writing is fantastic, as usual. I'm enjoying the characters, and although I am one who DID BTB, I have nothing but empathy for those who choose not to. Even if Tom and his cheater ex, who walked out the door and into another man's bed, were to reunite, hey, love is love.

My own ex saw the errors of her way after leaving me for an old boyfriend, trying to rekindle the flames after 24 years, then quickly learned the error of her ways. He put her in the hospital and although she called me to come rescue her, I ignored her plight. My kids were enraged at me for my diss of their mother, so I had to explain, while she was there mother forever, she was my wife as long as she wanted to be. Once she left, she was no longer my concern.

Jenny moved in with my oldest daughter and her young family, and I truly believe everyone, including my ex, holds out hope we might reunite. However, as I explained many times to my children, she chose to cheat on me while we were married, then left me for her ex, making me HER ex. Trust is the single thread that holds all other bonds together and she had shredded that particular thread.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Excellent Tale

Not a high tension thriller, but a ramble through modern life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great LW story and even dear annony liked it

Right asshole of LIT Gave it a 5

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Business incubator

A business incubator is a company that assists start up companies by providing services such as management training and organization advice, networking them with funding sources and partner companies and leasing them office spaces and other resources.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's not a California thing

It's a lazy RAAC plot device. Unrealistic behavior from Janet took me out of the story a bit. It's still a nice story, but the anti-BTB preaching is a little distracting and doesn't add anything. You show that he doesn't believe in such things when he gives his ex another five million. You don't need him to repeatedly tell us as well.

The other issue I'm having with this story is that years have passed, and he's still not over her. Isn't this the same man who grieved all of fifteen minutes over his lost marriage, which hadn't been good in years anyway? Why is it so important to him now, especially when he's got another woman in his life? Admittedly, another woman who for some reason (for the sake of the RAAC plot) is pushing him to get back with his ex, as is his daughter in spite of having major issues with her mother, but another woman all the same.

He can forgive his wife and still be friends with her without jumping back into what had recently been an all but loveless marriage with a woman who left him without so much as a goodbye for another man. Had that other man been the Prince Charming she thought he was, I find it highly unlikely she'd be rushing back to her ex.

All the same, thank you for continuing to grace us with your writing. I'm taking issue with parts of this story, but overall I'm still enjoying it. It might be that the high quality of your writing makes the flaws in the tale all the more glaring and frustrating in contrast.

Cog

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read Well Written****

Thanks for sharing.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 8 years ago
Help!. I'm lost...please fill in the blanks.

Ok fill in some blanks please.

First off is Bill Sarah's dad William?

Is Pam the Pam Giradone?

Next, Who is Nigel, I don't remember him. I don't know the time steams or how present events merged here with the other story. But I am assuming it's a bit later because I didn't think Pam was married in the other story. Is Pam by chance pregnant with David's kid? Hell with this group who knows but thought I'd ask.

Is Janet the Janet from the couple of Donald and Janet from the last story?

I look forward to how all this comes together...GREAT START!!!!! Thank You for extending the original story.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 8 years ago
Every one is different

Never look back. The ship has sailed. I have moved on. Just a feeling on my part here. Their marriage had been bad , with little or no sex for four years. She used the excuse of her new adulterous friends new found excitement as a large factor in her new found freedom. You expect the readers to believe she was willing to leave her husband, mentally, while eschewing intimacy with her husband and not be sharing it with other men? Four years? I realize this is fiction, but, in reality, it's not human nature. Why would you withhold intimacy from your husband and say no to your new paramour. To me, it's a non-sequitur .

ohyessssssohyessssssover 8 years ago
yep

To anonymous 12/24/5. I share your feelings as well. It's a dichotomy. Contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like a lazy canoe ride down a nice River

I'm enjoying the ride so far. I don't know all the motives of the women in his life, but it seems that there's canivary afoot ! (that's probably not a word, but I'm using it !)

Mainefiddleheads, it seems to me that you are an infusion of many different styles. I don't mean this in a facetious manner at all, rather a back handed compliment. its sort of like a wine tasting, all the subtle hints and flavors that mix together that lead to the end product. There's a small undercurrent of Daniel Q Steel , with a hint of FrancisMacomber, and almost a hidden British influence of say a DeYaKen thrown in there as well !

So far I'm enjoying my lazy canoe ride, but I'm also aware that there could be dangerous white water ahead ! So all in all in a very circuitous way, I'm giving you my nod of approval so far !

I'm even going to go along with some of FD45's observations ( which I rarely do ) and say that the amount of time spent on the Charles character was vastly under developed ! P.S. FD45, business incubators are very much a real thing. Local Gov'ts love to throw them up when they decide to spend the taxpayers money like Drunken Sailors !

So, I'll sit here with my paddle and life jacket and eagerly await chapter !

Cpprcrk

xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
Great story and writing

... makes you think above a fifth grade reading level.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

RedPillRedPillover 8 years ago
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference

...and they were indifferent to each other for years. Followed by her betrayal, then a long period of no contact. Now they both look back to this great love that they had and lost. Really?

Besides the necessary restoration of trust, a reconciliation will take more selling before I believe it. Yes, people can get busy and let a good relationship grow cold, but eventually realize they don't want go lose something precious. The times together rediscovering their friendship are a plausible way that might start to occur, but a sudden epiphany on both their parts isn't very plausible to me.

The writing is good, and the story has my interest. But if reconciliation is the destination, then not just the trust issue but their very desire to get back together needs to be sold.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Thank you for the insight

I had never heard of a business incubator, or knew what it did. As I am reasonably well read, I thought other people might not know it as well. Authors should not assume knowledge and dumb things down a bit as a rule.

And anon: you are correct. The word is KNAVERY. (I do not know the business world, but I do know words)

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE 1ST REMORSE APPEARS

and now she is re-filled, rebooted and back on the market, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well I had to laugh!

Your comments on how this wasn't a BTB story cracked me up! He's already burned the bitch. And she was a bitch. After all those years of married life she slinks off into the night by leaving a letter and her ring. Pretty bitchy thing to do. Then he burns her to the ground by letting the divorce go through and THEN selling his Company for millions. That's pretty much torching the bitch. Six hundred thousand certainly isn't half of twenty million. So you might want to rethink your statement about what this story is or isn't. But this chapter was another okay entry into their ongoing lives. I was disappointed that he gave her five million dollars, considering he spent 15 minutes mourning his marriage and then moved on. I can't imagine giving the slut that much money and the action didn't seem to fit his personality despite what his Daughter did or did not do. Maybe a million so that she doesn't have to work and can enjoy her retirement? The peeping Tom bit seemed both unnecessary and added nothing to the story. Janet's explanation should have sufficed to eliminate Tom from the picture. But the real issue was having his ex-wife climb into bed with him. Doesn't anyone know how to lock their bedroom door? Why would he touch her with a ten foot pole after the way she deserted him? Give her the money to take care of her and reward her for the previous twenty years of a happy marriage. I'm good with that. Establish an adult relationship with her so that their kids can feel good about their divorce? I'm okay with that. Both logical moves. But consider anything more? I think not. Please don't ruin this story by letting them reconcile. That would not be good. 3 stars.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

As someone said in the first chapter, Helen walked out of the marriage with $600,000, and has a job. I would feel NO obligation of any sort to give her more.

“I really liked this woman. Did I believe her?” – I would believe her. First, she told you the story about going to her mother BEFORE she knew you were suspicious, second, there was NO hesitation as if making up a story on the fly.

“It destroys people including the one who lights the torch.” – Maybe you don’t have to “Burn The Bitch”, but that doesn’t mean you have to take her back, either!

PLEASE, a lesson on the usage of quotation marks: When a speaker’s quote goes beyond one paragraph, you put a quotation mark at the START of the quote, and leave it off at the end of the paragraph. You put a new mark at the start of any subsequent paragraphs, and a closing quotation mark only at the end of the last paragraph of the quotation.

I repeat my comments from 12/23/15:

“she flashed a clear beaver shot at me” – I’m sorry, but that’s a little pushy for a “just let’s get together” dinner.

Her slipping into his bed naked isn’t EXACTLY “respecting his virtue!”

I'm sorry, but if he wants to maintain a cordial relationship, for the sake of the kids if nothing else, fine. But he is an idiot if he takes her back. He should make that VERY clear, and then move things along with Janet.

“I knew I'd be back again.” – I HOPE you just mean for a dinner or a “date”, and NOT a reconciliation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Liked it but...

I gave it three but you are throwing him into the jaws of those mentally ill.and soul diseased couple, David and Marylin.

This will hopefully not go the same disgusting direction their story went.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

It seems to me that had her lover turned out to be the great guy she thought he was, she never would have regretted dumping hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Respectfully Disagree

I take umbrage to the statement that people who believe in the "Burn the Bitch" philosophy have, quote, "never smelled the odor of the bitch burning" and that "it destroys people including the one who lights the torch ". I don't know if this gross generalization is courtesy of the character or the author, but either way it is a

freaking crock of shit. There are women, and certainly men too, who so flagrantly destroy their marriages that they deserve nothing less than being burned. And in some cases, possibly literally as well as figuratively. Am I cold? Yea, probably. But you know what they say, Once bitten, twice shy.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Still harsh

But undeniably real. Great series. Well, I'm a little late to the game, so sue me. Thanks for sharing.....

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

I really hope that this story won't lead towards him taking the ex-wife back. Though I don't really think Janet is the right one either, her character hasn't been fleshed out much, so it is difficult to care about her.

On another note, I also hope he will try to work on the daughter and fixing how the divorce damaged her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Faulty

How come Janet had several lunches with Helen,they live a plane ride away.I know Helen stayed with Ann,but it would not have been long enough for several lunches

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
False

Once again Helen professes her love for him,but where was was this so called love she she left him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

Another pure fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wait wait wait

was that the same Pam? the Pam that kept trying to get his ex-wife to cheat on her husband? i can't imagine that meeting going well.

and do women really conspire like this? can you even imagine two grown men and a son conspiring to get a husband that left his family back together?

I can see it now. John kisses Sally, "well, i still don't think you're over Tom...your son Steve asked me to try to convince you to leave me and hook back up with Tom" he giggled. "but..i'm still going to fuck you" he undressed his perfect abs.

This...this is pure plot. Your characters were possessed with the ghost of plot devices. They no longer have unique personalities and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep the only man she ever loved

Whatever you do don't let the consequences of your actions harm you just the people around you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing: Beautifully Crafted. Read Part No 1 and Part 2. submitted By Tijna

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Another brilliant chapter. You're really capturing the raw emotions and struggles two people in their situation would have. Well done! 5*

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

"...they have never smelled the odor of the bitch burning they seem to relish." Great line for the btb crowd who hold such bitterness that their only thought process is to lash out and cause as much pain as possible.

jflindersjflindersalmost 2 years ago

The writer seems to have something against the BTB crowd, but one doesn't have to be BTB to dislike this.

This is starting to look like hard core RAAC. Move on. On the facts, there can't be anything left here. If there was, he'd have mourned for more than 15 minutes and she'd have been good enough to handle things differently than she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG, I hope and PRAY you don't pull a reconcile on this story!

PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!😱😟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With conversation with Janet, involving this phrase, .."open. I still loved her but couldn't get over what she did" Torpedoed this story

It's been two years. He cried for 15 min the day she left and was over it . In the story thus far it has not been a,recurring issue.

I'm not sayinghe should hate her but he was out of öove with her a year before she left. Therefore to insert this lovelorn nonsense, which totally out of character for him, is beyond silly.

I'm skippingout of this story. Bye and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope he at least spring for the turbo 911. Without the balls of the twin turbos it;s not much cooler than a pretensious Baxter. Throw in an aftermarket exhaust and a custom ECM and you have a real screamer.

Just saying….

Oh…another 5 star effort. I love the author’s perspective on “burn the bitch”. I couldn’t agree more. I don’t mind BTB stories if they are done tastefully but I prefer reconciliation stories, again, when done tastefully.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really poor move to show how little,initially-15min!-he grieved then moved on with hardly a pause. HIGHLY unlikely, after 2 yrs+, delight the fire. Worse, his daughters presumptive arrogance to try and manipulate him, with Janet's cooperative, is bloody silly. Also, NO WOMAN is going to yield what she considers hers to another women. Woman are not that benevolent. Quite the opposite actually.

Well written, 5 star quality, but degraded to 3 by this foolish nose dive.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

So the piece of shit who destroyed the marriage lost his job. Big deal. Why didn’t he lose his dick??? Wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous