All Comments on 'The Retirement Party'

by DrLuverotica

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
GodscountryGodscountryabout 9 years ago
Great story. I look forward to the sequel...

...about the cabby and what happens on the way home.

betabradbetabradabout 9 years ago
Loved it !

I would love to have this done to me . I would love for a woman to turn me into her little sissy cock sucker and creampie licker .. mmm yummmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dynomite

i love it. I had a similar experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just like me

I too am a sissy gay crossdressing hubby -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! My wife and I have had a few sex sessions very similar to this story. She has known about my gay feelings for quite a while and I finally gave in to the truth -- that I love sucking cock and getting fucked. I also love watching my hot wife get fucked by men with big cocks and then eating their cum from her mouth and from her cunt. Then they put their big cocks in my mouth and in my man-pussy. Believe me -- it's been wonderful ever since I admitted the truth about myself - that I'm a sissy gay crossdressing husband. Please continue this story with the next chapters. I can't wait to read about what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just do it

Shoot her first and then yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Now...where have I seen THIS before?

"Fuck my wife, Jonathan. You big black hunky stud. Fuck her with your big meaty cock."

In a few hundred other stories on this site. Real clever author. Can't come up with anything better. Man puts on a dress. Suddenly he's gay. Suddenly he wants cock. And then he finds Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa and fucks both of them!

What an utter piece of garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Husband should of divorced her ass after the first picture. I would of shot the stupid bitch.

JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Hmmmm. I don't know.

Where's the love? Romance? Just sticky sex? Somehow the story just didn't feel plausible to me. Maybe if the characters were more interesting and interactive with each other outside of "just sex" it'd be a better story for me. Some will enjoy it I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This has to be one of the dumbest stories on this site

So he sees the pictures of his wife cheating and he suddenly becomes bi-sexual, wants to do other men and have his wife involved to boot? The only thing worse than this story was the dialogue in it. Just god awful. Story telling at it's absolute lowest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dr Hotti

how about telling this story from her point of view. and may be some other adventures for dr hotti and sissy husband.

kisses

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 9 years ago
This is a stroke story FGS.

To all you anonymouses out there: this is obviously a story designed to get certain people (and I mean men) erect and ready to masturbate. I don't believe a woman would be turned on by it; neither would a true mtf transgender. Also, in typical fashion, the critics see the unlikeliness of the husband and never pick up on that on a wife who will fuck anyone but refuses to give her husband head or even fuck her doggy style. But as I said, the author wrote a stroke story and is not aiming for the Nobel. THAT IS OK, PEOPLE. Don't get offensive. At least it's not Thomas Mann (whom my sainted mother used as a sleeping aid) or Marcel Proust (who basically wrote ad copy for French pastry).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jo

I was married to a woman named Jo if she had done something like this to me we would still be married but she didn't so were not. love Tami/Tom

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
5 stars for effort

as a story it was ok, in that the author said what happened. I cant, for the life of me, understand how all this could occur, in reality. wife cheating on hubby for who knows how long, or how many men. whether he is turned on by getting into the play or not, I think the first thing that would enter my mind would be to get a physical exam, along with blood tests. then at least talk with wife, as to what is going on, and if not satisfied, find an attorney, or not, and die a miserable painful death, with no kids, that you know are yours. communication is the biggest thing in marriages, and most of these stories have a serious lack thereof. I was a cuckold for a short time, willingly, and enjoyed the experience, along with my wife, but he died. all the CD/TV's that I know, and associate with, realize the importance being clean, and knowing your partner. life is too short, to screw it up being stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Fantasy

The world of fantasy is best when the inhibitions are released as they are in this fine fantasy. I love the mental hooks that push my mental buttons and make my mental picture of these scenes vibrate with lust. Keep up the fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm a sissy gay cross-dressing husband too

Like in your story and like some of your readers, I too am a sissy gay cross-dressing husband. I've been sucking cock and getting fucked in front of my wife for a couple years now and lately I've even been going over to my male lover's apartments alone (without my wife). I now realize that I am truly gay and my wife has accepted it. Please continue this story and tell us more chapters of what happens next. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I would just love to be in her husband position. I have wanked off three times reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

Great story, would love to be fucked like that

KiwiCpl50sKiwiCpl50sover 5 years ago
God Yes

Sounds like the perfect party, both hubby and wife getting well fucked and used

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great story

One line from the story that really hit me hard is:

"As I began to lap up my first creampie Jo started bucking like a wild donkey, swearing expletives, calling me her gay fucking crossdressing sissy hubby."

This is what I want to happen with my wife. I want her to cuckold me, feed me her lover's cum, make me lick his cum from her cunt, and then have me suck his big juicy cock in front of her (while her other male lover fucks me from behind).

Please tell more stories. This one is great!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YESSSSS πŸ‘™πŸ’„πŸ’‹

Dr Luverotica, this older "closet sissy" had an intense sissygasm in hur cute, pink lace g-string. I'd luvπŸ’“ to have another sweet crossdresser becumm Christine's secret Lesbian LoverπŸ’“....a deliciously arousing fantasy. Thanks so much for all of your story posts. They're some of the hottest on Literotica!!!

SissyCrissy6245.........xoxoxo

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Love this story every time I read it. One of my favorite lines is:

(my wife)"Yes, Jonathan, fuck me in front of my sissy gay hubby. He wasn't gay but.."

(me) Oh I think I am now Dr Hottie. I love cocks in my mouth and my man pussy as much as you do."

Yes, I'm a sissy faggot crossdressing cocksucking bottom-bitch husband -- AND I LOVE IT !!! After sucking so many cocks over these past few years and getting fucked in my man-pussy, I do know and can now admit to myself and to everyone that -- yes -- I AM GAY. I AM A FAGGOT. I'M A COCKSUCKING BOTTOM SISSY BITCH.

Please tell more stories. I love the ones written from the female perspective of Dr. Hottie. Those ones are the best.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous