The Retreat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James smiled but his eyes held a hurt look, "I'm so sorry honey, but we have exact standards, and you will be held to those. you're getting better, let's just work a little harder, ok?"

Violet's tear-filled eyes met his and she almost nodded, instead she said, "I will."

"Good girl," James said with a smile. "Now, you may take off your bottoms."

Violet's hands slipped to her waist and unzipping her leather skirt, she pushed them down her legs and stepped out of them. She was now standing in the wait pose with nothing but her sandals and bra and panties, matching white lace set.

James smiled, his eyes never going any lower than her neck. "Take off your sandals, honey."

Violet replied by softly stepping out of her sandals and pushing them away with her foot.

"Now, take off your panties for me."

Violet almost balked. She wanted to run. She knew this was wrong. Her mind screamed for her to run, but her fingers slipped to her waist and pushed down her panties, letting them fall to the floor, her shaved pussy now on full display and something about this made her tingle with lust. It was such a new and interesting feeling; her heart was beating faster in her chest.

James smiled, "such a good girl. You are so clever and you learn so quickly!"

Violet found his happy approving tone making her feel like she was a little girl and she couldn't stop the smile from spreading across her face.

"Take off your bra."

Violet's brain seemed to stutter. She knew this was where it was going, she knew that after the other items, it would come to this. Something in her mind blanked, just for a second as she tried to fully comprehend what James had just so casually told her to do. By the time her brained seemed to return to normal function, she felt a slight breeze from the open window against her naked breasts.

She almost looked down. She didn't remember taking off her bra. And yet she knew it was off. Had she taken them off? Had James taken it off? Her mind free spun as she tried to figure out what had happened in the last few seconds.

"Now, this is how you will stay unless otherwise directed to. you will be responsible for your hygiene, and you will be given time each day for that. While you are here you will have no possessions, and you are only allowed to move as I, or other Dom/mes give you permission."

Violet's head was swimming, this was all so much she wasn't sure she could do this, she felt dizzy and weak. This isn't who she was.

"Now I have a lot to teach you in very little time, let's begin."

The next few hours spent with James, was her learning how to stand and what poses meant what. She got shocked a few times, but she was learning. She didn't want to be alone anymore and if this is what it took for her to learn how to let others make decisions without her express consent, then she would do it. She found herself wondering what more she could possible be put through, how much more she would be expected to do and learn in the two weeks she was going to be here at this retreat.

12