The Retreat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she was able to voice any of these thoughts a loud *spank* rang out in the small room and the sting from the strike against her butt cheeks was sharp and instant. She had never been spanked before. The stink of the spank was harsher than the sting of the leather against her breasts, and more intense. The spanks happened at a faster pace and she swayed with each strike. Her hips jumped involuntarily with each strike. The stinging was growing and the heat from each strike was spreading over her butt cheeks, she could see in her mind an angry red space on her butt growing with each spank.

The stinging mixed with the pleasure of the vibe buried deep inside her. It was so odd, pain mixed with pleasure and even though she wanted to cry out against the pain of the spanks, she didn't dare do so for fear that that scream of pain might turn into a moan of pleasure.

Just when she felt like she couldn't take anymore, the spanks stopped and she felt familiar gloved fingers slide over, caress and massage her butt cheeks. The supple warm leather seemed to instantly take away the stink from the multiple spanks and with that ease of the sting and pain, her mind was brought back to the full sensations of the vibe inside her that had shown no sign of slowing. With no pain to hold her back her body released in a powerful orgasm.

The orgasm shook her to her core and her body jerked and swayed on the rope. She moaned deeply as she felt her juices start to slide down her inner thigh. The vibe didn't stop or slow and that prolonged the event longer than she had ever experienced.

She lost her sense of balance and without being able to see anything she would have fallen over, instead she swayed on her ropes, the only thing keeping her upright. The vibe inside her didn't stop, it didn't slow, and it wasn't long before she had her second orgasm.

She had never experienced multiple orgasms, nothing like this. The explosion that rocked her body made her lose all sense of time and feeling except what was going on deep within her. She knew she was moaning but she didn't care. She only barely recognized the sensation of gloved fingers still massaging her butt cheeks. She was lost to sub space and it was the most intense experience of her life.

When it was over, when her body finally calmed down and the tingles stopped shooting up and down her spine, she became aware that the vibe inside her had stopped and the gloved fingers were no longer touching her. The velvet sleep mask, or whatever it was that was covering her eyes had not been removed so she was still blind, floating in deep darkness.

"You did very good today, I hope that we won't have to punish you again." It was James' voice speaking to her. "Will you be a good girl and remember to do your morning exercises and chores from now on?"

Her brain was sluggish to respond. There was barely any understanding to what he was saying. She was coated in sweat and still dizzy from her experience. Had she done something wrong? The idea of chores and exercises did sound familiar and she didn't want to disappoint James or anyone else, she hated disappointing people.

"Yes," she responded quietly not quite sure what she should say, trying to work through her memories and make her brain understand what was being said.

"Good girl, I think we can untie you now."

A new warmth from her vibe spread through her, melting her body and causing a soft purr from her throat. Her body was lowered and she could once again stand flat footed on the floor. She felt her wetness coat the inside of her thighs as she stood upright, weakly, but her knees supported her well enough as the soft ropes were unwrapped from around her arms, and her hair was let loose so she could finally dip her chin and hold her head level. The ropes came off her arms but she didn't let them fall, she kept them in their wait pose. The last thing to come off was the mask covering her eyes.

Even the soft light of her small room was enough to make her eyes tear up as she blinked rapidly to get her vision used to the light. It was really bright. She stood there as James looked over her.

"That was a very intense ordeal for you."

She didn't deny that it was.

"I want you to assume your 'kneel' pose."

There was no resistance and no question. She felt her legs fold up underneath her as she knelt down on the floor, resting her hands, open, palm down on her thighs as her buttocks rested firmly on her ankles.

"Very good." James smiled as he stood over her. And as he said that, she felt a warm feeling slide through her body. The vibe inside her came to life for a few heartbeats, sending warm waves of pleasure through her as he said those words. "Now you may tell me how you feel and why you ever thought you might want to leave us."

How I feel?

That question rang inside her head. She felt a lot of things. Her brain was starting to work better and she thought back through the haze of what had just happened. She had never felt anything so intense as what she had just gone through. That was certain, she had wanted to leave, she had never been so helpless and out of control of any situation before. But had it been so horrible? Had it been so detestable that she couldn't see herself doing it again?

Her analytical mind finally kicked in and she asked herself if it had all been peaches and cream? Being at the total mercy of someone else was not anything she was used to. If something bad happened, if things went too far, she wouldn't have been able to defend herself or even speak up for herself.

But then the warm memory of those two intense orgasms washed over her and dulled her sense of danger. James had been there the whole time. He was someone who had proved he could be trusted.

"I feel fine, thank you for teaching me my lesson. I won't forget to do my exercises or chores again."

She sounded so calm and casual; it was a bit of a shock that after everything that had happened, she was able to speak with any clarity at all.

"I'm very glad to hear that. Now, I know this will be hard for you, but I need you to stand up and go take a quick shower and clean yourself, can you do that for me?"

There was a moment of indignation at being spoken to like she was child. But her mind sort of clicked over gears and she knew that it would be hard for her to stand up. She was weak and exhausted from her ordeal and she might need help just to stand up. But she had never failed anything and she would push through the failings of her body and do what needed to be done.

"Yes, I can." It was the only thing she needed to say.

James smiled again, "Good girl."

The vibe came alive inside her and the determination she held for a few moments almost wavered. She let her body and mind bask in the warmth of the pleasure that moved through her.

Even after the vibe stopped, it was long moments before she was able to stand. She knew how weak she was and unsteady. But she focused herself on the task of moving her muscles very deliberately. It wasn't the hardest thing she had ever done, but it came close. Her body felt heavy and unresponsive, but through her own will and refusal to give up, she finally pushed her up and stood up on very unsteady legs. She walked out of the room and made her way to the bathroom to clean herself up.

12