All Comments on 'The Retrieval... Ch. 01'

by loverofFUN

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
rml65rml65almost 9 years ago
cant wait!

Can't wait for the next part!! Awesome start!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wowzers!

Who knew a sex story could be this intriguing and interesting? Apparently you did. Really into this and the characters. I mean just wow! When do we get part 2? And part 3? (Please let this be multiple parts!) Really great!

elle_9549elle_9549almost 9 years ago
Ready for chapter 2!

My favorite stories are those with a plot, and yours definitely delivered! I'm hooked! Next chapter please!

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As you wish

I think I know that movie by heart. Well, most of it.

Love your story, love the characters, and the sex was scorching HOT.

Huge thanks for the effort you put into it, and waiting for next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks again!

You are definitely one of my favorite authors on here. Great start. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

The details of everything is incredible. I read a lot of books. If you're not doing this professionally, you should! This story has great legs! Run like hell with it....spectacular ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
details

A great story with accurate details.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

OMG! This is such an incredible story. It has everything: intrigue, action, a plot, well developed character, hot sex, and more. Aah baby, how I wish I was a fly in that hotel room. No I don't I'd rather be part of the menage a'trois. Lol. Great first chapter. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait for part 2!

You have drawn me into Ava and Leah's world so vividly. I love how you write! Thank you so much for such wonderful story to begin with.

iread42dayiread42dayalmost 9 years ago
Not Ava Anonymous

Jules and Leah dude. I read this 3x, it was so good.

runninggirl0707runninggirl0707almost 9 years ago
Awaiting part 2

I love when a story build up and you never fail to deliver. I loved it! I can't wait to read part 2 and find out who is the true bad guy and why is Leah "wanted" for testimony...

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 9 years ago
more please!

Great plot, great characters, great sex. I think this is the first of your stories I've read but it won't be the last. Loved it and eagerly awaiting part 2.

Cat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wait for more

Thank for sharing the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

Great plot, excellent story! This is one of the most well-written pieces of fiction I've read on this site. I can't wait to see what chapter two brings!

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Wow! This story was so going... I cannot wait for the next chapter!

Thank you so much!

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!!!

Your BEST EVER! Can't wait, can't wait. Great plot! Perfect characters, good depth, it's all here. Might be the best story EVER! Hope chapter 2 is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More than promising...

I haven't read anything of yours before, Fun Lover, but this thriller is more than promising. I have to add that it's not up there with the greats but it is a damned sight better than some cheapo thrillers I've read in the past. And the bonus point is that you can write. I'm a bit of a stickler old fart for good spelling and grammar and I didn't spot a single blooper in this chapter. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter (or more). Now I've got to read your other stories to see if they are as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gasp!

What an amazing beginning! When will the following chapters be available????

elusiouselusiousalmost 9 years ago

I'm hooked! Love the first chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next. The slow build-up was great, a good storyline that draws the reader in, characters well defined, and very hot sex. Thanks- this is the sort of story I come here to read, but don't often find. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A story that build

Hooked from the start , great characters and depth cant wait for next, beautifully descriptive

FuxproFuxproalmost 9 years ago
On the hook!

Can't wait for the next part! You did a really good job there!

DaniBlue_WCDaniBlue_WCalmost 9 years ago
Love it ;)

I love all of your stories so much. You have a real knack for making your characters realistic and dynamic. Please keep writing. I'm dying to know what happens next here and after A Favor Returned. Just re-read both yesterday and they are still as captivating as when I read them for the first time.

LenaptLenaptalmost 9 years ago
5***** Stars!

Lovely Story!

Aunt Helena

NC22371NC22371almost 9 years ago
Loved it

Can someone explain, since I didn't see the movie, I didn't understand the reference at the end.

loverofFUNloverofFUNalmost 9 years agoAuthor
The movie comment

NC - in the movie The Princess Bride, the stable boy Wesley obeys all of Princess Buttercup's commands with "as you wish" which the viewer finds out when he says that to her he really means I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Great story, amazing author. Looking forward to more stories from you.

PolarisgirlPolarisgirlover 8 years ago
This story absolutely rocks

It rocked me into a torrent, ruined another chair! Loved the build up and the foreplay which led up to the fantastic climax (pun intended). We need to learn more about Leah. Seems pretty innocent and naive. Tell us more please

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 8 years ago
Best movie of all time quoted before a mind altering orgasm?!!

You've just become my new favorite writer on the site, ever! Great writing, character development, relationship building, sexual tension build-up, and you quoted the best movie of all time!!!

Keep up the great work, and I'll keep looking for more Princess Bride quotes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intriguing!!

The line from the movie "As you wish".........Grandpa: [voiceover] That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying “As you wish”, what he meant was, “I love you.” And even more amazing was the day she realized she truly loved him back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Build up

I absolutely loved this story, and revelled in the build up of tension between Julia & Leah, & Ipved the way the 2 ladies finally came together. My only problem is that there is more to the story. I hope they both live together and are happy after reaching D. C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the story

My fav,but wait...is it ur own story? I had first read it somewhere and was posted there a long time ago with the same tittle!

loverofFUNloverofFUNabout 8 years agoAuthor
Is it my own? ABSOLUTELY!

Anonymous - I promise that you have never read any of my stories before it shows they were published by me here on LIT. These are all my very own original stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My apologies

Am so sorry,I'm new here obviously,I was reading stories from other blog where I first saw this story and was addicted but unfortunately I couldn't find the continuation of the story there,thankfully I found it here. Thankyou for sharing ur stories,Ur awesome!

pinkroguepinkrogueabout 7 years ago
Wow. Love the depth of the story

Story with a slow build makes for a greater hold on you. Loved it

BdayesBdayesalmost 7 years ago
Um, hello?

I can only say that I am on a very limited income and I would spend every penny on a novel by this author. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

You have a great imagination. Wonderful story.

Many thanks!

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
WHAT A LEAD OFF

I'm going to award chapter 1 5🌟's.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
I loved this one again!

It's been a while since I read this series, and it is still as good as the first time. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
I must retrieve...

a cleaner pair of panties after this arousing read! So many elements made this a real page turner. I love characters with a background. I enjoyed being the passenger on this road trip and even more, the bystander during the night stops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

What started as some sort of mystery drama turned into something soooo fucking hot. I needed to go get a new pair of underwear after that, made me cum several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More more more!

More more more!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
An Intriguing Chapter

Got to move onto the second chapter straight away. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5*

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

... Hang on, let me go cancel the rest of my plans real quick so I can spend the day binging the rest of this series. Absolutely incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wonderful story ... I love it ... many thanks for sharing! (5 stars is not enough)

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Out-fucking-standing!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

its midnight and i need to go to sleep...but i cant stop reading. oh well, on to the next chapter,

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeah10 months ago

A real page turner. Do you have a nom de plume?

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel10 months ago

I want to echo the sentiments of others here. This was a fantastic introduction to these characters with realistic pacing. I haven't read any of your other stories yet, so was concerned that you might not be able to sustain the pace. I freely admit that my fears were groundless. --

I have to admit that the very beginning caught my attention. When Jules said that her boss's name was Atwood. My immediate reaction was...Atwood? Leonard Atwood. 😱 Of course that wasn't the character's name, but it is a reference to the Sydney Pollack film, "Three Days of the Condor" staring Robert Radford. It's one of my father's favorite movie and we watched in many times together as I grew up.--

,

+++ excerpt of phone conversation +++

.

Deputy Director Higgins: Where are you Condor?

.

Condor: Shhhh... quiet down.

<beat>

Hey Higgins

.

Deputy Director Higgins: Right here.

.

Condor: Who is Leonard. Atwood.

<awkward silence>

[Leonard Atwood is sitting directly across the table from Deputy Director Higgins]

Condoor: What's the matter Higgins, ain't we pals any more?

<dial tone>

.

.

I strongly recommend watching this movie if you're interested in this type of story. I think it's one of Sydney Pollack's best films. --

(But that could just be memories what it was like to be "daddy's little girl" <-- debated a lot as to whether I should use this phrase in a comment here. In those days I was 5 to 9 or 10 years old 😏) --

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I adore the way you have meshed the growing attraction of the two characters with the underlying tension of the situation in which they find themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best read for months. I felt so much pleasure enjoying the progressive character development and the constant surprises of the plot twists. Excellent writing like this is so pleasing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverofFUN@loverofFUN
Happily married mom, bi, friendly. Just looking to read some great stories, meet some new friends and have a little fun! https://picallow.com/loveroffun/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES