The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked out the window, my face on fire. "What errands do you have to run?" I asked, changing the subject.

He chuckled. "Just a few little things. I'll be stopping at the walmart if you need to pick anything up."

I stayed quiet after that and he didn't press conversation as we ran his errands. It wasn't until we were finally on our way back to his house that he struck up real conversation again.

"Should I stop at the grocery store or a fast food place?" he asked with a teasing smile.

"Are you going to cook something?" I asked, looking over at him.

He grinned. "Diner it is, we can sit and eat. I'm gonna drive by your place again first, go ahead and duck down. You good?"

"Fine," I answered, feeling a little light panic welling up. Would Gerrid be there again? What was he doing?

"What the actual fuck?!?" Mike growled angrily, then jerked up his phone. "Joe, who's on tonight? Send him out to Ava's place. I think so, it's not his truck, it's a fucking moving van but I'm pretty sure it's him. Yeah, call me as soon as you find out. Thanks, Joe."

"A moving van?" I asked fearfully.

"I'll take care of it, don't worry," Mike told me quickly. "We're going to skip the diner, though, I wasn't thinking. I'll pick up sonic. Just stay down until I see him and verify where he is. Jesus, what the fucking hell is wrong with him?!? He's never gone this far off the rails before. Ava, you look worried, you want me to drop you off at my place before I grab food?"

"I don't want to be alone!" I told him quickly.

"Right. No problem, just lay low. What do you want to eat?"

It seemed to take an eternity to get back to his place and Hank wagged at me and came over to lick my hand. I was happy to be able to wash my hair, even with the horrible water pressure.

Mike was on the phone when I got out of the shower and I went straight to the bed and turned on the TV so I couldn't hear him talking. I didn't want to know what was going on, it would stress me out even more.

He came in and fell on the bed next to me, looking at the TV. "What the hell is this? This some stupid love story? Hand me the remote."

I laughed and curled around the remote. "Nooo! It's not a love story, it's a movie! The kid is like, a supernatural genius and they're trying to kidnap him!"

"That sounds terrible! Remote! My house, my rules! I get to pick!" he laughed, trying to pry my arm out.

"I'm your guest! I get to pick one!" I yelled, balling up even tighter and laughing.

"No way! No shitty TV in here! I get to pick! Hand it over!"

Mike got up and pinned me down, prying my arms apart as he straddled me and forced me to uncurl.

"Jesus, girl, you're tougher than you look!" he laughed, half panting as he pried the remote from my hands.

"NOOO!" I laughed, trying to get free and get it back.

He laughed darkly and tossed the remote aside before pinning me down harder, trapping my hands above my head. "Now what?" he asked with a sneering smirk, his face a few inches from mine.

I went still, staring up at him in a thrilled sort of excitement. He was about to kiss me!

His eyes dropped to my lips and he looked my face over, his eyes going from amused to hungry. "You sure this is what you want?" he asked, leaning closer and canting his head slightly, his mouth an inch from mine.

"What?" I asked, confused, staring at his eyes and wanting him to kiss me.

"Are you sure you want me like this?" he asked, his voice low and rough. "You have to say it, Ava. Tell me what you want outright."

I felt myself blushing as I looked at him.

"I want no misunderstandings or miscommunications," he whispered, his nose nudging mine.

Oh. Right. "Kiss me," I whispered, my face burning.

"Nnnn, all of it, Ava. Outright. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

Another thrill shot through me as I sucked in a breath. Excitement coursed through me and I tightened up beneath him.

His smile then went dark as he looked me over. "Say it, Ava," he whispered, his mouth moving down so his lips were on my jaw next to my neck as he spoke. "Tell me you want me to take you... own you... make your body mine."

I was panting now and I could feel myself getting wet, I was so excited for him.

"You want me to make you scream and beg for me," he rumbled, his hand sliding up and taking a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back at a hard angle as he dragged his lips over my neck. "You want me to make you serve me, Ava. Say it," he growled, pulling harder on my hair.

"Yes!" I cried out, every inch of me vibrating with need as thrills shot through me. "Yes, please! I want to be yours, Mike!" I begged.

"Mmmm, good little fucking whore," he rumbled, then got up, yanking me up with him. "Clothes off. Now," he demanded, shoving me a step away from him as he stepped back to watch. "Hurry up," he ordered, pulling his own clothes off as he walked past me to his chair in the living room.

He watched me as I pulled my clothes off and I was shaking from head to toe with both excitement and terror. As soon as I slipped my underwear off, he smirked at me and leaned back in the chair.

"On your hands and knees, Ava," he demanded. "Crawl to me. Don't fucking look at me! Eyes down! Hands and knees, now! Now crawl to me. Faster, whore! Move your ass! Up on your knees. Start fucking sucking and you better do a damn good fucking job of it," he growled, grabbing a fistful of my hair and yanking my face down to his cock.

As exciting as this was, I didn't really like it. I wanted Mike... but not like this. I didn't like this. I didn't like the roughness or the name calling or humiliation of it.

"Suck!" he yelled, yanking my head closer as I let out a whimper.

I took hold of his thick cock and wrapped my lips around it, sliding down the shaft as I pressed with my tongue. I knew how to do this, Rick had made me practice until I had perfected it for him.

"Mmmm, that's right, whore. I knew you'd be good with those lips. That's all those lips are good for, bitch. Harder and faster and I want to fucking hear you, cunt! Moan for me, let me know you fucking love this cock. Louder! I want the fucking world to hear you and know that your my fucking whore! Faster, bitch! Are you really this fucking bad at sucking cock? Show me you want it. Fuck! You stupid fucking whore, get off! Hands and knees, NOW!" he yelled angrily, standing up and shoving me down to the floor.

"Mike! I don't like this!"

"You said yes," he hissed. "You know you want it, you want me! I want you to beg for it, cunt. Beg me to punish you for not getting me off quickly enough!"

"Mike!" I cried.

"You fucking call me SIR! You will not call me by my name, you haven't earned that! Beg!" he screamed in my face.

"P-please... punish me," I whispered, trembling.

He went to his knees in front of me and yanked my face close to his hard cock again. "Get it wet. Get it nice and sloppy wet. Don't try and suck my fucking cock now, whore, just get it fucking wet! Now, Face on the ground, ass in the air," he demanded, shoving my face to the floor as he moved around behind me.

He pressed his wet cock to my anus and I let out another whimper as I tensed up, but he gave me no time to object. He rammed into me hard and fast with a growl as I screamed in pain.

"That's fucking right, cunt. That's what stupid whores get when they can't get their masters off quickly enough. You're going to learn to be a better fucking whore for me, aren't you?" he demanded, yanking my head back to his chest by my hair.

"Yes! Yes sir! I will learn!" I panted. "Please! Please take it out, it hurts!"

"You don't tell me what to do, cunt," he spat, shoving my face back to the floor so he could take my hips in his hands. He began pumping and thrusting violently, yanking my hips back with an iron grip, his fingers digging in. I screamed again and tried to pull away, but he held me tightly as his fat cock split my ass open. "This is all you are fucking good for, bitch! This is all any cunt is good for! Fucking and pleasing and serving! You will serve me, Ava! You will beg me to let you please me night and fucking day, bitch! Beg me! Now, cunt!"

"Please! Please, Sir, please! No more! It hurts! I'll do whatever you ask, please!"

He yanked out of me, shoving me to the floor roughly. "Get up! Get up and fucking suck my cock the right way!" he yelled as he sat down in his chair.

I jumped up and grabbed his cock eagerly, sucking like I had never sucked in my life, pleading audibly with his cock as I moaned and sucked as hard as I could.

"Fuck! That's fucking right, whore. Fucking want it! Work for it! You will swallow every fucking drop then lick my cock and ass clean, bitch! Mmmm, FUCK!" he bellowed as he came, shooting into my mouth. "Swallow! Mmm, fuck! You stupid fucking whore! Start licking me clean! All of me! My asshole too, lick it, bitch. Eat my fucking ass. Harder! Like you fucking want it!"

He shoved me suddenly onto my back on the floor.

"Spread your fucking legs, show me your whore cunt. Wider! Spread your fucking gash open you stupid bitch! You want me to punish that nasty little cunt?" he sneered, moving down over the top of me.

"No! No, please, sir, I don't like this!"

He pulled back, his eyes hooded as his lip curled. "Of course you don't," he rumbled, then got up and offered me a hand up. I stared at him warily, fearfully, then took his offered hand. Pulling me up, he steadied me with a gentle hand, then led me into the bedroom and laid me down, bending over me to kiss me roughly. He laid down next to me and grabbed up the remote. "I'm not that guy, Ava," he told me, his tone cold. "I'm not some gentle pushover that makes love and kisses and holds hands. I am who I am and that's obviously not for you. That's fine, live and learn... but I won't change for anyone, Ava. I like what I like and I won't settle. I like you and I fucking want you... but it has to be my way. You understand?"

I nodded, blushing.

"You're hot and fun and smart and I've always liked you, but I'm me. I want a sub and shy and soft spoken as you are... I don't think you are into that... as much as I would love for you to be. If you think you'd like to try it, I would train you. Gladly. You think you'd want to try it? You want me to train you?"

I shook my head quickly. "No. No... I didn't like that at all."

"None of it?" he asked with a chuckle. "You suck cock like a fucking pornstar and you seemed to enjoy it."

"I like it well enough," I agreed. "But not the name calling or the rest of it. I do prefer gentle and sweet and passionate and not... painful and humiliating."

He chuckled again. "I could have gone easier on you... but I refused to lie to you or let you think I was something I wasn't. I knew what you wanted, what you were expecting... I wasn't going to try and fool you and trick you. I thought about it... I'd love to fucking keep you. Train you. Convince you you'd love that life."

"Did Alicia?" I asked, confused.

"Are you kidding me? I learned for her. Learned that I loved it, learned it was who I was."

"She was a... sub?"

"Hard to equate that with the girl you remember, isn't it?" he asked with a laugh. "She was completely different at home, in bed. I've been this way for a very long time and I refuse to settle for less than what I want. More than willing to train you to be what I want," he smirked.

I swallowed hard and curled up, looking away from him.

"Understood," he told me gently. "Here," he whispered, handing me his t-shirt.

I pulled it on quickly and laid back down, still unable to look at him. As much as I wanted to try things out with him, I knew I didn't like what had just happened. I hated it. I wasn't a sub and I didn't want to learn to be one.

I didn't want someone like Rick either, who only took.

I wanted my own life, I wanted my own needs satisfied with a real partner. Not someone I was living for or someone I was serving.

I had a second chance and this time I was going to do things for me.

Mike laid back and changed the channel, then reached over and patted my arm. "Try and get some sleep, Ava. I'll be here. I'll keep you safe."

"Thanks," I whispered, turning over. "Thanks for being there for me."

"Sure. I'm glad you're back home, Ava. It'll be nice having a friend around, even if you aren't up for being fuck buddies, or more," he chuckled. "Hank! What the hell?" he demanded as the dog climbed into the bed and over to me before laying down practically on top of me. "What the fuck, man?" Mike demanded, sitting up. "Hank! You think because you got a fucking bath that you can get in my damned bed?"

"Leave him alone," I giggled, hugging the old dog.

"This ain't his bed!"

"He's just being protective," I sighed happily. "He knows I need snuggles and you are the snuggles type."

"Fucking hell," he grumbled, laying back down and scowling at the TV.

I giggled again and snuggled my face into Hank's scruff.

I woke up when Hank shifted and got up, getting out of bed. I could see into the next room, Mike was up and dressed for work. He let Hank out and I sat up.

"Mornin'," Mike called.

"Yeah," I yawned. "Is it safe for me to go home yet? Is he gone?"

"No, but I have an idea, if you feel like going along with it. Last night made me think of it. Gerrid leaves girls alone when they move on, get a boyfriend or get married. He has a thing about it, he's never bothered a girl who starts dating again. I'm going to send for him, have him come in. Tell him you want to talk to him. When he does, we're going to tell him we're dating. He'll leave you alone and I'll talk to his folks about getting him some real help. You think you can do that?"

I looked at him thoughtfully, then nodded. "I can do that," I agreed.

"It may mean going out a few times and being in public. Sitting in the diner together and having dinner, that sort of thing. I'll know it's just as friends and I won't read into it, promise," he grinned. "But if you happen to fall for me in the process and decide you'd like to be trained... I won't be overly upset about it. Get dressed and we'll grab breakfast and go to the station."

I was grinning as I got dressed, but I also felt a little bad. Mike actually did want me to be the girl he wanted. I realized something else then as well... I didn't feel the same about him at all. He wasn't the guy I had a crush on anymore, he was Mike. My friend who liked subs. My sort of asshole friend who liked subs. Still, I liked that he refused to settle and he knew what he wanted. Being alone was better than settling.

That's what I want now. I would be alone before I settled.

When Mike took me to the diner, he sat with me and put his arm around me, holding my hand and acting very affectionate. He leaned in and kissed my head more than once as he teased me quietly about how much I was blushing. I knew it was all for show, but everyone kept looking at us. The entire town would think we were dating!

That was a good thing, I told myself. What if they knew what he liked? Would they assume I was... a sub? That I was like him? I didn't want people to think that, but I also wanted Gerrid to leave me alone.

At the station, Mike sat me up on a desk and made the call to Gerrid.

"Hey man. No, I know, it's not about that. She's here at the station with me, she actually wants to talk to you. When can you be here? Yeah? Alright, she'll be here," he said, then hung up. He turned to me. "He's over in Lakewood, it'll be a while before he can get here. Wanna hang out in my office till he gets here? I can open the internet and put on some sub trainee porn for you," he smirked, his voice low so the man making coffee couldn't hear him.

I smiled and pushed him back so I could hop down. "I have a movie to finish," I told him, heading back to his office.

He laughed and followed me, turning everything on for me. "Alright, sit tight and I'll get you when he gets here. This'll all be over real quick. Ok?"

"Thanks, Mike."

"No problem. You might owe me another blowjob though," he grinned.

"As soon as you return the favor," I told him lightly, knowing that was a no for him.

He laughed as he left and I felt a lot more comfortable with him now. We understood each other.

Curling up in his comfy chair, I finished the movie I had started, then watched another. When it ended, I went out and fixed me some coffee and made more before going up to Mike at his desk as he filled out paperwork. "No news?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh... no, sorry. He said he was in Lakewood on a job. I thought he would come straight here, but he may have meant as soon as he finished. He's actually pretty good about keeping his word and getting things done as far as his job."

"What is his job?"

"He's a sort of handyman. He does a lot of things. Pretty good at it too, and quick. He says he'll be there, he usually is. Doesn't need the money, but it's less about money and more about shooting the shit. You know how he was, always talking, always making friends," Mike rambled, still doing paperwork. "He'll get talking to someone and have them there the whole time he's fixin' whatever it is, making contacts, making friends, expanding his network. He has this thing he does where he relieves people of their old things and gets them to people who need them. Another man's treasure and all that shit. He works with all kinds of people, rich and poor. A lot of what he does is just rotating shit around. Jeremy King got a new AC, his insurance paid for it. Gerrid took the old AC and fixed it, then put it in up at Bristol Manor, the old folks home? Theirs was old as shit and hardly worked at all but insurance wouldn't replace it. The unit is bigger and keeps the whole place nice all summer. Did it for no charge, just knew they needed it from talkin' to someone else. He spent a whole two weeks fixin' things in there just so he could talk to all the residents. Shelly said he never asked what needed done, he just found everything and did it and wouldn't take pay. All he did was find someone to talk to while he did it and worked while he listened to stories and got to know everyone there. Couple months later, he was installing a new grill over in Fairview and he brought the old one in and replaced the little stovetop they had in the kitchen at the manor. Made it so they could cook large meals for the residents and not have to try and cook for everyone on that little stove. He has a memory for who needs what, keeps it all stored in his head. Always thought that was awesome of him, even if he was off the rails about girls. Fucking hell, Neirmier! How many times have I told you, you HAVE to get signatures on ALL the statements? Fuck. Anyway, he'll be here when he's finished with whatever job he's doing. You finish your movie?"

"Yeah, and another one."

"Fuck," he scowled, looking at the clock on the computer. "Lunchtime, I guess. You hungry?"

I shrugged, but he hardly saw it as he got up and grabbed his keys.

"Be back in an hour!" he yelled back at a man sitting at a desk in the back.

He took me to the little mexican restaurant and did the same thing as earlier. His arm around me, holding my hand and kissing my head and temple as he smiled and teased me quietly.

The place was busy and more than one person stopped to talk to Mike and ask about me. Introduce themselves. I smiled at everyone right up until the last person walked up.

Dawn Shaw.

My highschool bully.

"Hey Mike," Dawn smiled, bending to hug him and kiss his cheek. "It's so sweet what you're doing for Evie here."

"Ava," Mike corrected, showing her his teeth. "Hello Dawn. What's up? I never see you unless it's bad news, it seems like."

"Oh, I just saw you and had to come over! I guess you've seen the news?"

"I have, Dawn, thanks. That all you needed?" Mike asked tersely.

1...45678...14