The Return of Cougaress Ep. 05

Story Info
Two Is Company, Three Is ... Okay, Sometimes So Is Three.
4.8k words
4.47
2.1k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: Another one based off a reader's suggestion, this time for a "villain duo." As promised, this time I get to the sexy part faster.

On a further note, I now have an endgame (apologies) in mind for this series, which will evolve over three episodes. If I receive any really good suggestions I want to explore I will have to write them before publishing those three, as the series takes place over a short period of time and won't allow for a different adventure taking place between episodes. So if you do have a suggestion now is your last chance.

EPISODE FIVE: Two Is Company, Three Is... Okay, Sometimes So Is Three.

He dashes in from behind, but you hear him coming and he's underestimated how fast you react. You twirl and side-kick, and this time you land a solid hit to his chest before he can reach you. The blow knocks him back and you hear his brother (who's now to your rear) grunt out, "Oof!"

Despite being thumped hard enough to send him reeling away from you, by sharing the pain he recovers from the hit fast and scrambles away before you can follow up with a knock-out punch. You snarl silently in frustration, then have to whirl back as the other one feints a run towards you.

"Damn it, I have to figure out how to keep these two from wearing me down," you growl to yourself.

[]

One hour ago. You're responding to an urgent alert from the Benjamin Rush Health Research Laboratory, which happens to be located not far from your home. A pleasant-looking four-story building set in the middle of a fairly large green strip, according to their publicity releases the BRHRL belongs to a private organization doing "important research on community health threats such as influenza and hepatitis." The photos on their website feature their Level 2 Biosafety lab, more than adequate to handle the pathogens they reportedly work with.

It's only when you get there that you find out about the secret Level 4 lab down in the sub-basement, the one that the public records never mention.

"You know, it's usually considered kind ofimportant to let superheroes and other first responders know about shit like this in advance, so we can be prepared if something happens," you sharply inform the administrator who's just told you this.

"We have a private arrangement in place with the Judgement League, but none of them are available right now. That's why we called you," he says, literally wringing his hands. He's so nervous that you feel a little bad for him. On the other hand, the bastard never let you know that a lab full of lethal pathogens was only a few miles from the house where you raised your baby. So on second thought, fuck giving him a break.

"How nice of you. Just FYI, I will definitely be bringing this up with the proper authorities after I'm done here. Now, what's the problem?"

He licks his lips. "Someone set off the manual fire alarms in the sub-basement. All of them, within a space of less than a minute. That triggered a full evacuation of the lab, but when we did the head count two people were missing, a lab assistant and one of the security guards. Except right about that time the 'missing' guard was found stripped to his underwear and tied up in a closet on the entry level. We sent the police to the lab assistant's place but haven't heard back yet."

"Okay, so why isn't your security force down there arresting the intruders? I'm pretty sure you must have more than the one guard."

"We sent in six armed men and they came back five minutes later without their guns. They said someone moving so fast it looked like two people ran in, shot pepper spray in their faces, and disarmed them before they could react. One of them has broken fingers from having his handgun pried out of his grip in a split-second."

Must be a speedster, you think. Can't be The Snap, he's still in prison. Lightning Bruiser is active, but this doesn't seem like his sort of caper. Also he'd probably have broken a lot more bones than just the one guy's fingers. "Did the intruders make any demands? Or do you have any idea what they're after?"

The administrator looks sick. "We started work on a vaccine for Transnecrofy-II just this past month. So we have active samples of the virus on hand."

The original Transnecrofy was a virus designed by Illuminato so he could create a zombie army. It had the limitation that it wasn't transmissible; you couldn't get it from a zombie bite like in the movies, Illuminato had to have his minions use syringes or modified tranquilizer-dart guns to inject it into live victims. But right before Illuminato was taken down (for the present, anyway) by a combination of the Revengers and the Extraordinary Eight he had developed an "improved" version, Transnecrofy-II, that could be transmitted by bite. The only reason he hadn't released it was because he didn't yet have a way to prevent his chosen lackeys from getting infected, and he's not quite insane enough to want a zombie apocalypse he can't control.

It would be no use destroying the samples and hoping no one else would duplicate Illuminato's research, past experience with other evil geniuses shows that never works. So it made sense to try to come up with a defense against something so insanely harmful. But doing it in secret, at a lab in a major city? The people who run this place are either totally without scruples or complete idiots!

You must look pretty angry, because Mr. Admin cringes. "They can't get to it!" he bleats. "It's sealed up inside Lab Three, that happened automatically when we evacuated."

"This was planned," you growl. "They'll have some way of breaking through the seals."

"Then you'll have to go in and stop them."

You give him a look that makes him cower even more, but he's right. You're the one on scene, you're going to have to interfere with these guys plans at least until help arrives.

So you go in.

[]

They raise the elevator back up after you descend to the secret sublevel. You're certain that part of the bad guys' plan is a way to get out when they've done whatever it is they came to do, but no reason to make it easier than it needs to be.

The secret lab looks pretty much like any lab. White walls and bare easily-mopped floors, glass partitions, office spaces with desks and computers, corridors leading off to the actual working labs. The main difference is the number of big steel airlock-type doors in the place. The only one that's open has a big "3" painted over it.

You head across the reception area toward the door then stop, sniffing. There's a fresh glue smell coming from the doorway. You look closer and there's a small wireless camera glued there which very obviously isn't part of the original installation. You move out of the direct path to the door and into an area with furniture, because you suspect you're about to get company.

Sure enough, two somethings come whizzing through the open door. For a second you're confused, because it does look like a person moving so fast that he's in two places at once. But when they have to weave around the desks and chairs you've put between you and their entrance it slows them down enough that it's obvious there really are two of them, even if they do look the same.

The pair splits up and they come at you from opposite directions. You kick an office chair towards one and jump over the other, flipping in midair and trying to get in a knife-hand strike as he runs under you. He's a little too fast and you only hit air.

The one who had to dodge the chair charges in as you land. He does a couple straight high-speed punches but you're able to deflect them, then he overextends and your counter lets you give him a blow to the upper arm.

There's an "Oww!" but it's not from the guy you just hit, it's from the other one. The one engaging you though retreats. You go into a defensive stance and wait to see what's next.

"Damn it, I told you that decoying the Judgement League away wouldn't be enough," the one now to your right says. "They went and called in another do-gooder instead."

"Who is this bitch, anyway?" the one on your left asks. Now that they're still you can see it's not just that they're the same size and wearing the same outfit (a black vinyl getup with silver accents), their uncovered faces look exactly alike.

"I think she's some old heroine called Cougaress."

Left-hand snorts with laughter. "No way! She actually wants to be publically known as a cougar?"

"Guess so, maybe that's why she's here. Hey, old lady, looking for a good time with a couple of young bucks? Afraid you're going to have to take us both on at once, we always share," right-hand answers.

You know who they are now, they've been in the "up-and-coming villains" report recently. Rack and Ruin, the Dreadful Duo. Came of age and came on the scene just last year, they're supposedly the twin sons of Baron-Professor-Doctor Hektor von-und-zu Crockenstein (with speculation they're in fact some sort of clones he made, Crockenstein being a mad scientist after all and nobody having any idea who their mother is or if she even exists).

They're hardly the fastest speedsters around, being only about four times as fast as a normal, which means only twice as fast as you are. But they also have an odd sort of telempathy just between the two of them, meaning they share sensations with each other. This makes them much harder to stop, since half of any pain or dazing inflicted on one can be shunted over to the other.

Rack (or Ruin) doesn't wait for your answer but comes dashing in at you again. You jump behind a table and spin, because as you expected Ruin (Rack?) is running in from the other side hoping to catch you while you're distracted by his twin. He changes direction when he sees you're not fooled, meanwhile though the first one manages to get in close enough to give you a kidney punch before you fully react.

It's only a glancing hit, but your riposte hits nothing but air and the second takes advantage to close. You leap atop the table you were behind and he kicks it hard, hoping to knock it over and you with it, but you're already jumping to a desk (scattering someone's paperwork to hell and gone in the process, oh well).

Here you pause and shake a finger at the two. "Naughty, naughty, boys. Be careful or Mamma spank."

"Oh, there'll be spanking, all right, but it will be us doing it, bitch," Rack growls. Or it might be Ruin, but since they're not wearing nametags you figure it's your prerogative to decide which is which. The point is that you've provoked him, which is what you want. You need to keep both of them busy until the help you're expecting arrives, which means keeping them from thinking about possibly leaving one twin to occupy you while the other finishes breaking into the virus storage.

The exchange that follows lasts for about five minutes. Every so often somebody gets in a good shot, but never anything decisive. You're tougher than they are, but they have their telempathy gimmick and there's two of them.

This latter is the problem. They're faster than you and can take turns, meanwhile you're starting to flag a bit. If you don't do something to change the way things are going, eventually you'll start taking more hits than you give at which point they'll really gang up on you and it will be over.

[]

"Damn it, I have to figure out how to keep these two from wearing me down," you growl to yourself.

Rack recovers from the kick to his brother's chest and rushes in for real. While you're defending yourself from him, Ruin does a slanting dash from the side. You mostly ignore it because he's too far away to do you any real harm, but in passing he reaches out and slaps your left butt-cheek with his right hand.

"Ha! Like I said, we'll be the ones doing the spanking, you cow!" he sniggers once he's safely out of reach.

"Okay, definitely time to try something else," you think. You pick up an office chair in each hand and throw them at the Duo, then run.

There's a sign that says "Restrooms" on one of the corridors leading away from the lobby and you head into it and around the corner there. As soon as you're out of sight you pull a vial off your utility belt and uncap it, dashing the contents out over the floor. Then you wait.

Rack comes tearing around the corner and hits the patch of oil you've spread over the nice, smooth white floor. A comical look of shock crosses his face as he realizes he's lost all traction as well as any control over his trajectory. You flatten against the wall as he shoots past you down the corridor, arms and legs failing wildly as he tries to stay on his feet while he zips past both restroom doors and finally crashes into the wall at the end.

You race to the end of the corridor and leap on top of Rack before he can get back up. He struggles wildly and since he's so fast it's hard to put him in any sort of hold. Meanwhile telempathy has already told his twin the basics of what happened, and you know Ruin is going to be coming in to rescue his brother any second now. There's only one thing to do.

You reach down, unzip Rack's fly, and wrap your lips around his limp dick.

It doesn't stay limp very long, which is hardly surprising considering the kid's still a teenager. Rack stops thrashing and lets out a surprised moan. His hands grab your head, but it's not a hold and it's definitely not an attempt to get you to stop.

You lift your gaze and see that Ruin has already arrived. He's wide-eyed, and from the bulge in his crotch it looks like he's got a raging erection. Which you expected, if they share their pain they've got to share more pleasurable sensations as well.

You release Rack's dick from your mouth long enough to say, "Strip down, sugar, I want some from you, too." Then you go back to work, keeping your eyes on Ruin as you slowly swallow his twin's pole all the way down to the balls.

Ruin stares at this for a few seconds then blurts, "Fuck, wait for me!" He strips down at super-speed and is completely naked in about three seconds.

"You were right, she really is a cougar who wants to take us both on at once," Rack moans. Which means at some point you lost track of who is who, because you thought the one you're calling Rack was the one who made that particular comment. Not that it matters at this point.

You help Rack-or-Ruin out of his trousers while Ruin-or-Rack grabs your breasts and fishes them out of your costume via the cleavage window. "I love bitches with nice fat boobs," he says. "How about a tit-job, mama?"

In response you tap out a quick sequence on your costume's hidden control panel and it comes apart, allowing him to peel it way. "Oh, yeah, that's what I'm talking about," he says happily as he gropes your knockers.

Ruin starts pushing at you, trying to get you onto your back. Keeping one hand on Rack's erection you maneuver so that he's to your side within reach of your mouth, allowing you to suck on him while his twin straddles your torso. Ruin drops his long, thin cock between your breasts and pushes them together to make a tunnel, then starts thrusting.

"Not slick enough," he groans after a bit.

Rack taps you on the head. "Hey, Cougar-slut. Got any more of the stuff you put on the floor to make me slip, to use so my bro can fuck your tits better?"

You snort on his cock, amused. Just a couple minutes ago these guys were trying to beat you down, now they've not only forgotten why they're here but they're coming up with kinky things to do with the stuff from your utility belt.

You fish out the vial and hand it to Ruin. He pours the entire remaining contents onto your chest and tosses the vial aside. "Much better," he says, his dick now gliding easily over your oiled flesh.

You feel like Rack is getting close so you slow down. He doesn't like this and tries fucking your mouth. You spit out his cock again. "Uh uh, lover. I know you're speedy but you're not going to be one of those sixty-second guys, are you? You're going to give it to me nice and hard and long."

"You want it hard, I'll give it to you hard." Rack pulls away and moves down between your legs. You can't see him past Ruin, but you feel it when he grabs your ankles to lift and spread them. And you definitely feel it when he rams his dick into your pussy in one fast thrust.

This isn't painful, in fact his cock slides in quite easily. Not from your own lubrication (though there's some of that, too) but from the fact that the vial of special oil his brother dumped over you is meant to spread and cover a large area, meaning that almost every inch of your surface as well as most of both Rack and Ruin are getting coated with it. It's making everything slippery in a very interesting sort of way, and while it's not meant for sexual purposes (it's for making cars and people skid, like you did to Rack) you decide in the future you'll need to do more in-depth investigations on using it for this.

Once he's balls-deep in your pussy Rack starts fucking you fast and hard. A lot faster than would be possible for a normal human, in fact, but fortunately the super-slick oil is doing a great job at preventing friction. He's not particularly big, but the extremely high thrusts-per-minute does quite a number on your clit and you feel an orgasm approaching.

Ruin meanwhile has decided that since his brother is no longer using your mouth you can now suck on him. He keeps fucking your tits but shifts forward so that his cock-head pushes out past the top of your breasts, at the same time pulling your head forward with both hands to encourage you to address the issue. His dick is long enough that you can get the crown into your mouth, so you alternate between suckling this part and using your tongue to lick further down. You discover that the super-oil doesn't have much flavor, which is another point in its favor.

The high-speed jiggling of your pussy lips and clit as Rack rails you has gotten you to the point where you either have to do something to stop him or give in and let the climax happen. Before you can decide which option is more advantageous in continuing to distract the twins, Rack pushes your legs past his brother's torso and towards your ears, allowing him to dig even deeper into your snatch. This races you past having any real choice in the matter and you start to yowl as your orgasm hits.

"I think you're making the slut cum," Ruin pants as you slurp his cock-head into your mouth and tongue it rapidly.

"I know, her cunt just got really wet," Rack replies. He slows down his pace and gives a few longer thrusts where he pulls his dick all the way out before plunging it back in, making your pussy emit slurping noises.

"I want some of that," Ruin says, clambering off your chest.

You're just coming down from your peak and aren't together enough to do anything productive at the moment so you just lie there as Rack moves out of the way and allows Ruin to take his place. An identically long and thin dick invades your pussy and instantly slides in to the hilt.

"Yeah, feels real nice," Ruin groans.

"Roll over, bro. That way she can deep-throat me again," Rack insists, shoving at his twin.

Ruin stops thrusting and tries to pull you over on top of him. You let him, spreading your legs and settling into a cowgirl position. Rack stands up and points his erection at your face. "Open wide, sugar-lips, here comes Big Daddy."

You want to laugh at guy's hubris but don't, since if Rack is like most male villains he's probably touchy about his endowment. He actually is a bit longer than average, but both twins are seriously lacking in the girth department.

Of course, in this situation you should probably be thankful for that. As soon as you open your mouth Rack rams his meat straight back like he doesn't understand how the gag reflex works. Putting both hands on your head he tries to fuck your mouth like he did your pussy, fast and hard. Fortunately he doesn't have anywhere near your strength so his pulling and tugging on your head is about as effective as if he were doing it to a steel beam, meaning you're in control of how deep he can get whether he likes it or not.

12