All Comments on 'The Return of Cougaress Ep. 05'

by InsertHere99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
yankeeman7yankeeman7over 2 years ago

This was a great story, really fun and well executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was cool, good episode. Rack and Ruins' twinlepathy is an interesting interpretation of the duo idea, not what I expected but works well.

Thanks for taking the suggestion and wriiting an interesting and hot story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and the writing is absolutely amazing! I was hooked instantly. If you are still open for ideas and suggestions, I have a few:

1. After all the teasing Cougaress deserves an anal scene and her ass creampied ;)

2. How about another hero enters the action? I think some hero-hero interaction would be fun. They could just hang out together privatlly or join for a patrol and crime-fighting. The other hero could also be parody character. I just love your "alternate" versions of the heroes.

3. Some girl on girl action would be also nice, since Cougaress swings clearly both ways.

InsertHere99InsertHere99over 2 years agoAuthor

The suggestions I've received are all welcome, and are all planned to happen at some point during the final trilogy. Though the "hero" might be a little different than some expect.

And to the other Anon: The word "twinlepathy" is great, I wish I'd thought of it to include in the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous