The Return of Cougaress Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You don't want to frustrate Rack too much (which might provoke him to think about why he's doing this rather than the job he busted into the lab to do) so you allow him to gradually start working his dick into the back of your mouth, at the same time using your tongue to provide most of the stimulation. From the way he's moaning and breathing hard he's certainly enjoying himself. At the same time you're riding Ruin, slapping your thighs up and down on his to rhythmically engulf his rigid rod with your wet snatch. You keep up a steady pace, wanting to keep him busy but not cum too fast.

"Damn, this is nice," Ruin gasps. "You think Dad would mind if we bring home a stray pussy we found?"

"I don't see why he should complain if we give him a turn once in a while," Rack answers. "We could put her down in the lab, in that cage where he used to keep the velociraptors."

"Yeah, good idea! Our own pet cougar. You'll love it, slut, all the hard young cock you can handle."

You don't bother to respond to this, nor to the subsequent verbal digs and abuse the two dish out as they fuck you. None of it is original (you've been done by better villains before), and you're already accomplishing your chief goal which is to keep these two occupied with doing something other than stealing virus samples.

After a while though Rack apparently becomes exasperated by his lack of success at choking you with his dick, as if he can only truly enjoy the encounter if he can make sure you're not enjoying it. He drops your head, pulls his dick out and steps away.

You keep banging Ruin, wanting to keep at least one of them focused on sex. But Rack isn't leaving, instead he kneels behind you and starts mauling your butt as you pump away on his brother. Next he parts your ass cheeks and plops his erection into your crack, sliding it in your cleft and bumping it up against your anus.

"Here's a hole I haven't been in yet," Ruin mutters, confirming your fears. You've never liked anal sex. You've also never been double-penetrated before, and don't really want to start now. The position you're in with your legs spread wide around his twin's hips doesn't give you a lot of leeway to escape the way he's prodding against your back door though, and the oil that coats all three of you provides plenty of lubrication.

Just then there's a sound from the main room, the puffing sort made by a quantity of air being suddenly displaced. It may be too soft for the boys to hear, at least they don't react to it, but then again it could be they're just too caught up in what they're doing to you to care. To you it means you only have to keep this part up a little longer. Good, you won't have to let Rack have his way with your dirty hole after all.

You remember how you initiated this part and smile to yourself. Instead of holding your steady pace you start riding Ruin faster, at the same time rhythmically squeezing your pelvic muscles in what you've been assured is a very compelling experience for your partner.

Ruin gives out a strangled, "Oh, FUCK!" and grabs your hips. He tries to slow your motions but you ignore his efforts and keep pounding hard while milking his dick. You can already feel his cock starting to throb and contract in preparation for filling you with his seed. And as you expect, Rack meantime stops trying to stuff his dick into your asshole and is just thrusting randomly against your oiled-up bum as he, too, pants and moans his way towards orgasm. His cock may not be inside you but he can feel what his twin does, and what he's feeling right now is a well-trained and very experienced pussy trying to suck every drop of sperm out of his balls.

A moment later both twins go rigid. One of the twins says "Shit!" and the other "God!" at the exact same instant. The cock inside you fires off its load deep into your honeypot, while the other sprays its tribute all over your rear.

Once he's spent, Rack sags across your back, sandwiching you between the sweaty bodies of the twins. You sigh softly, wishing you could have stretched things out just a bit longer. After all, you only had one climax, which is kind of disappointing and unfair considering you were fucking two men and they each got one.

Rack shifts his weight and suddenly has an arm locked around your neck.

"Next time we do this you're going to let me fuck your asshole for real, whore," he threatens. "I'll hold her, bro, you look for something to tie her up with."

"I don't think so," a sultry voice says from behind and above him. A very large red hand reaches down and grabs Rack around the neck. "Now be a good boy and let Cougaress go."

Rack is inclined to argue until the hand squeezes a bit tighter, at which point he gurgles and rapidly releases his stranglehold. You roll off Ruin and watch as Rack's naked body is lifted off you to dangle in the effortless grip of a seven-foot-tall horned and tailed figure.

"Hellione!" Ruin gasps.

She frowns at him. "Not 'hellion,' dolt. Hell-i-o-ne. Four syllables, as in Antigone. Or Hermione, you must have seen the 'Harry Potter' films."

"Hey, Hot Stuff," you say. "Thanks for coming."

Hellione grins. "Glad to be of help, Pretty Kitty. By the way, good planning, the lady's room is just steps away from here. You go clean up while I keep an eye on the perps." She drops Rack next to his twin.

You roll to your feet and grab your costume. "We expecting company soon?"

"No, you can take your time. There was some fellow in a black costume lurking about, but he fled as soon as we laid eyes on each other. As for the Judgement League they're still busy turning a giant robot threatening downtown into scrap."

"Oh, man. We lost Dad's robot and we didn't get the virus," Rack groans. "He's gonna be so mad."

"What will he do, cut off our allowance while we're in prison?" Ruin grumbles. "This is all your fault."

"My fault? You were the one with the bright idea to do this!"

"Yeah, but you were the one who let Cougaress get into your pants!"

"Oh, like you didn't drop yours as soon as you saw what was happening!"

Listening to the two of them continue to bicker loudly as you walk to the bathroom you shake your head. For a change you're thankful that Ryan is an only child.

END OF EPISODE FIVE

12