The Return of Janice Pt. 03

Story Info
Jan, Carm, Claire, and me. A dream come true.
7.6k words
4.8
2.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun with Claire and Carm

On our last morning staying with Claire before the trip to Los Angeles, I was headed to the shower as Carmella was just coming in the front door. I knew Jan had asked her to stop by to go over last-minute details.

Wearing a white tank top that showed her dark nipples and pink capri pants, there was little to hide the fact that she wore no underwear. When she saw me walking down the hallway, naked, she practically sprinted up to me, her medium-sized breasts bouncing loosely.

"Hey there, Mister." She grabbed my limp dick. "A man as sexy as you should never be all floppy like this," she mused. "Here, let me help."

She sank to her knees, bringing my cock to her lips, licking and sucking as she hummed through her nose.

"Good morning to you, too, Carm. And how is everyone's favorite sex maniac this morning?"

"Horny," she said with her mouth full. I was just starting to caress her soft, wavey hair when Claire strode toward us. She was nude, as always. Her blonde hair was perfectly brushed and her golden pubes looked freshly trimmed.

"Ah, Carm. We thought we heard you come in. Jan needs those papers she asked for."

Carm glowered at her, talking around my cock. "But... he's getting hard."

Claire stepped close, her pussy at almost the same height as my dick. In what I had decided what was the "traditional greeting" of the Dallas School Girls, she let two of her fingers slide between her own legs, then brought them to Carm's nose, dripping with her juices. "It sounded like it was urgent."

Like a dog distracted by a new toy, Carm took her mouth off my dick and licked Claire's fingers.

"There you go. Good girl. Now go see what you can do for Jan."

Carm hesitated, struggling between Claire's fragrant pussy and my half-hard dick.

"Did she tell you we shaved her pubes?"

With a look of surprised horror in her wide brown eyes, Carm jumped to her feet. "You didn't! Her beautiful silver cunt?!"

Claire smiled and nodded, discreetly wrapping her fingers around my shaft.

Carmella ran down the hall toward the family room.

I smirked at Claire. "That was mean."

"She was going to find out sooner or later." She shrugged. "And we can't let her have all the fun."

Claire kissed me as her strokes sped up. We stepped into the bathroom and I closed the door. She locked it.

"After all," she knelt of the soft floor mat, still stroking my cock, "it was you and Jan who reminded me how much I missed being sucked," her mouth closed around my cock. I could feel her warm, wet tongue swirling around the head, "and sucking," she moved her head forward, letting my cock glide to the back of her throat, "feeling you get bigger in my mouth," the back of her tongue pressed upward, dragging the sensitive ridge against the roof of her mouth as she pulled back, "until you're big enough," her fingers caught my cock as she freed it from her lips, then smiled with no small pride as it bobbed to stand erect above her hand, "and oh so hard enough," Claire stood up and kissed me before hopping onto the bathroom counter and wrapping her legs around my hips, "to fuck my hungry cunt."

Claire bent her knees, pulling me against her blonde pubes. I slid easily into her already-wet pussy. I leaned down to kiss her nipple, pulling a soft moan from her core.

She slipped a hand between us, teasing her clit as I my hands began working her tits. When I tugged her nipples, she arched her back to my touch, while her legs kept me pounding her with my hard cock.

It didn't take long for both of us to climax. Claire rested her forehead on my shoulder.

"I was getting in the shower."

"No don't," she said before raising her head to smile at me. She stroked my limp dick covered in her cum and mine. "Leave me for Jan to find." She licked her hand, then gave me another quick kiss and a wink, and she was out the door.

After peeing and brushing my teeth, I opted to use a washcloth to scrub my pits and ass, which really did need it, but left my cock as it was; limp and sticky.

I grabbed a midnight blue satin kimono off the door hook and slipped it on as I walked toward the women's voices.

As I rounded the corner into the family room, I paused to take in the sight.

Jan was sitting in the recliner. That she was naked was not surprising since it had become our habit while staying with Claire. She was reading over some papers in her right hand, while the fingers on the left hand extended from the plastic splint and diddled Claire's clit. Claire was standing next to the chair, her fingers caressing Jan's nipples. Jan's legs were spread wide, allowing room for Carm to sit on the floor between them, her face buried in her new boss's pussy.

The kimono only covered about midway down my thigh. Jan looked up from her paperwork and smiled, admiring my attire. "Greetings, Mr. Bond. Our host, Dr. No will be joining us shortly."

I chuckled as I strode to her side. Jan's eyelids fluttered and her breath caught at something one of the women had done. "Ooo, very nice, ladies." She put the papers on a small table as her eyes traveled from the salt-and-pepper hairs on my chest down to my athletic legs that opened and closed the wrap as I walked, teasing what was underneath.

Jan hissed through her teeth. "Is my lover sexy or what?"

I bent down to kiss her mouth. "Good morning, darling." The familiar smell of her sex overwhelmed me. My hand covered the tit not occupied by Claire's fingers. "Busy as ever, I see."

"Yes," she quickly reached inside the robe to grab my limp penis. "But I've been waiting for this all morning," she announced as she sucked it into her mouth. She licked me a few times before sliding back and running her tongue around her lips. "Now we know what took so long, don't we, Claire? I thought you were exceptionally juicy this morning."

Claire's response was cut off as Jan pushed her fingers deeper into the blonde's cunt, her thumb stroking the clit. Claire jerked, pinching Jan's nipples.

Jan sighed in sexual contentment, once again taking hold of my cock. "What a lascivious bunch we are," and she proceeded to wrap her mouth around my entire dick, soft and vulnerable in her mouth. Her tongue prodded and caressed me as I unfolded, getting straighter and longer from her attention.

"Oh yes, Jan. Your mouth is magical."

With my eyes closed, I felt her fingers caressing my balls. The sack tightened and lifted as she drew her fingernails lightly across it. She had to move her head back, making room for my cock, swelling in her mouth. As with Claire in the bathroom, when she released me, my cock sprang to it full size, jutting upward from my pubic hair.

Jan gave a long lick to the underside of my shaft. "Mmm but I do love the taste of Claire's cunt." She looked up at the blonde. "Thank you for that."

Claire grinned, rocking her hips on Jan's long fingers. "The pleasure was all mine. OH, JAN, YES MORE!" She let go of Jan's tit to caress my pulsing cock. "We'll, maybe not only mine." She winked and went back to Jan's hard nipple.

Jan reached down to run her fingers through Carmella's soft curls, gently guiding her closer. "Now that you're wide awake, Lover, would you mind terribly seeing to young Carm? She has been so attentive to my needs, she's already got me on my way to... oh god... to my third orgasm since I sat down. Will you fuck her good and hard while she finishes me off, Lover?"

"Anything to make you happy, Jan," I snickered as I stepped around the small table and moved behind Carm.

Jan's fingers tightened in Claire's hair, "Oh god yes, deeper. That's it. Carmella, sweetheart, lift up that sexy cunt of yours so he can see to your insatiable needs."

Carm lifted her face away to answer, "Yes, ma'am," and I could see she had three fingers deep inside Jan's bald, but still slightly bruised, pussy. Carm's hand and her face shone with the rewards of the morning's endeavors. She looked back at me as I opened the robe. Her eyes lit up. "Oh, I do love that cock. Especially all big and hard like that." She wiggled with delight as she scooted her knees under her hips and lifted her ass. "Thank you for getting him all hard for me, Jan, and for sharing our favorite guy."

Jan smiled at her, "Carm, we both know you'd fuck him, one way or another, you little nympho. This way, I get to watch and let you eat my cunt.

I chuckled at the banter as I knelt down and squeezed Carm's ass cheeks, spreading them to reveal her pussy, swollen and dripping peeking from below her puckered anus. I leaned down to kiss her dark star, forcing my tongue against its tight defenses.

"Ahhh," Carm groaned and pressed back onto my tongue.

"I'm sorry, Lover," Jan interrupted, We don't have time for ass-play. You'll both have to be happy fucking her cunt until we can come back."

I heard Carm whimper like a child deprived of her favorite toy, which I suppose I was. Straightening up, I poised the head of my cock at her wrinkled lips. I caressed her buns, "OK, Carm?"

Her butt wiggled again pushing toward my dick. "Always ready for you, old man," and she turned her attention back to her boss's clit.

Though wet and hot, her tight pussy resisted my intrusion. I took hold of her hips and pushed more firmly. Her lips spread as the top moved in.

Suddenly Claire jerked, "OH GOD YES JAN FUCK," bending forward to grab Jan's hand in her pussy, pulling Jan forward, her hips slamming up to Carmella's face, pushing the younger woman back onto my cock. When the head popped in, I shouted and took advantage of this Rube Goldberg moment, shoving my dick deep into Carm's cunt.

"GOD YES," Carm shouted as her pussy contracted around me. I began plowing my cock deeper and deeper into her, enjoying the feeling of her thick heat surrounding my shaft.

Carm's excited cries were muffled as she tried to focus on Jan's clit. Jan was encouraging both women with moans of "Yes, you gorgeous, sexy bitches. Eat my pussy while my lover fucks your tight young cunt. Claire, you're making me crazy on my tits, my nipples sending sparks straight to my clit. I can feel your orgasm, lurking just beyond my reach. If I can touch... you... there!"

Claire screamed and hunched forward, her large tits heaving. "GOD JAN how do you do that? How do you know? How do you FUCKING AAGG YES GOD GOD GOD."

Jan turned her head, leaning to lick the cum pouring from Claire's pussy, down Jan's arm and across her tits.

The sight spurred my lust. My hips began hammering into Carm's pussy as she struggled to keep her mouth on Jan's clit. "God Carm, you feel so good - your pussy so tight around my - UNGH - yes! Eat my lady's clit. Drink her cunt. She is marvelous, isn't she? The scent of her pussy fills your head while the light smell of her ass muddles your brain like whisky. You don't care where you are or if what you're doing is right or wrong. Your whole world is Jan's cunt and my cock; your mouth and your pussy; your fingers fucking her, your lips sucking, pumping, filling, fucking fucking fucking."

"OH FUCK!" It was Jan, responding as much to my words as to Carm's mouth and fingers. "FUCK GOD YES YOU DON'T STOP! DO NOT STOP FUCKING ME!"

As Carm drove her fingers faster into Jan's clutching pussy, I licked my index finger and forced it into Carm's tight ass!

"OH GOD JAN SAID NO ASS OH SHIT BASTARD FUCKER MAKING. ME. CUM! FUUUUUuuuuucckk."

As Carm climaxed, her cunt grabbed my cock like a fist, jerking and milking me, pulling my cum into her deepest secrets.

"God Carm cumming in your cunt, so nice, slick, hot mmm. Yes. Fuck me."

My voice trailed off as my energy drained. I was about to relax, when...

"Oh no you don't, Mister," Carm suddenly pulled away, turning around to cover my shrinking cock with her mouth. She licked and sucked with a frenzy, squeezing my shaft, forcing more cum from the tip. "Give me your cum, old man. It will be forever until I see you again. I want to kiss you good bye with the taste of our sex on my lips."

I humped her face, feeling the blood returning to my shaft.

"Hm," I heard Claire say. I looked up to see Jan giving her the same quizzical look that must have been on my face. As Carm kept milking me, Claire knelt down, slowly, looking from Jan to me to my cock being devoured by Carmella. "She's right, you see. I just rediscover the joy of sucking a man, of reveling in the feeling of his cum in my mouth and in my throat and on my tits. Now you're leaving."

Jan stroked Claire's face. "We'll be back, honey."

Carm looked up, her eyes quite stern, "You can't promise that! You don't know what will happen. You'll be with him. You will always have him. But I love him, too, you see? I love you both and you're running away!" She took a deep breath, as though on the verge of breaking down.

Claire shrugged. "I just thought I'd see if I could suck one more load out of him before we drive you to the airport."

The only sound was my breathing and Carm's panting. Then Jan started to laugh. Claire began to laugh. I felt Carm's body shaking in my lap. I looked down to see her fighting the laugh, wiping tears from her face. The laugh was winning.

Carm looked up at Claire. "You bitch," they both broke out in new peals of laughter. "And you," she looked at me, pointing an accusing finger.

"We need to talk, mister."

I smiled.

"I mean, we really need to talk."

"Like I haven't heard that before."

+ - + - + - + - + -

Sex in the Limo

After everyone calmed down and was getting dressed, Carm and Claire insisted Jan drive Claire's SUV to the airport so they could spend the ride sucking me off. I refused. I could not think of anything more unfair to my new love than to shut her out of what promised to be a wild time.

"Fine," Carm pouted. "You can just take a cab, then."

"And Carm and I will stay here, locked in a sixty-nine until our bodies are too wrung out to risk contact! Do you want that on your conscience?"

I had to look at Claire on that one. "Will there be video?" She shrugged. "Carm is right. We can hire a cab. But we'll do it like I did when Carmella first visited me in Los Angeles."

Jan grinned. "Good idea."

"That is a GREAT idea!" Carm jumped to my arms wrapping her legs around my hips and grinding the crotch of her capri pants against the stiff front of my jeans, chanting "Great idea. Great idea. Great idea."

It wasn't easy to find a limousine service that had the extra-large passenger compartment with room for what we had in mind and had it available at the last minute. But Jan was feeling her Nouveau riche vibe, so she threw around enough money to get their attention.

When the driver pulled up to find three, beautiful, sexy women and, well, me, he seemed a bit confused. But we were not paying him for his opinion. As the rest of us climbed in, Claire wiggled up to him wearing a brightly colored caftan, open to display her impressive cleavage.

"Hello handsome. I'm Claire. You know this is a round trip, but if you can get us from University Park to DFW in 20 minutes, then back her in 30, that little brunette and I will tip you in a way that will melt your bright silver buttons. Do we have a deal?"

Impulsively, the driver pulled her into a deep kiss which Claire returned as she rubbed his crotch. When he reached for her tits, she pulled away. "When we get back. In the meantime, you can keep the privacy divider open a crack to hear and smell what's in store. But keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel."

She climbed in with the rest of us, closed the door, and lifted off her caftan, displaying her delightfully naked body.

"I figure we have fifteen minutes."

Carm raised her hand like a schoolgirl, "Me first! Me first!"

Jan stepped in like a schoolmarm. A very naughty schoolmarm. "Me first," she said in a tone that did not invite discussion. She crawled across the wide floor, her eyes fixed on mine. "You are about to get used, Lover. And in a way most men only dream of." She sat between my legs and unbuttoned her blouse. "Three women," she looked over to see Carmella peeling off her capri pants, revealing her perfect landing strip and her tight ass while Claire poured four glasses of the complimentary champagne from the mini-bar. "Three extraordinarily sexual women are going to spend the next fifteen minutes pleasuring you."

Jan's shirt was now off. Her large breasts hung full and heavy, marred only by the small gauze still covering the stitches on the right tit. I realized the tinted windows of the limo made the faded bruising nearly impossible to see.

As she leaned forward to open my pants, Carm started releasing the buttons at the waist of Jan's skirt. "We're going to pleasure you with our mouths and with our fingers. Sometimes alone, and sometimes sharing." Jan had my cock out and began stroking it. "Sometimes, with each other."

As if they'd rehearsed, Jan sunk her mouth over my cock just as Carm dove between the cheeks of Jan's ass. Jan flinched and yelped. She took a deep breath, "Your job... oh Carm fuck... your only... GOD Carm, my ass."

Jan shivered losing her train of thought to Carm's perverted tongue.

Claire slid forward, caressing Jan's bare back with her long fingers and resuming the narrative, "Your only duty in all this is to make sure each of us has had our fill," Claire began stroking my hard dick, "of your hot, fresh, cum. You have fifteen minutes." She turned her back to me, lifting Carm's face, wet from Jan's pussy, and guided it to her own tits. "I believe Jan goes first."

With Carm now slobbering on Claire's nipples, Jan looked up at me. Her face was flushed and her nipples aimed at me like tiny weapons.

Her voice was deep and velvety, "Hello, Lover."

"Hello, darling," I shook my head in amazement.

Wrapping two fingers around the base of my cock, Jan slowly dragged the tips of her fingernails up the long vein of my shaft. I shivered and moaned, "Oh Jan, you could do that all night."

"Another time, Lover. But for now..."

She leaned her head directly over my cock, blocking my view, but I felt the warm liquid and knew she was dropping spit on the rapidly swelling head. She wrapped her hand around it, rubbing the natural lube across the bulging ridge.

A groan caught my attention and I remembered the other two women in the car. Claire and Carm were locked in a very juicy 69. From my angle I could see Claire's hands wrapped around Carm's buns. Two fingers were deep in her ass.

"You have a gorgeous cock," Jan whispered, retrieving my attention before adding more spit and spreading it down the shaft. "Did you know, the first time you sent your wife - I guess your internet affair at that time - the first time you emailed her a photo of your hard cock," Jan was stroking me faster, pulling the skin tight along my throbbing rod. "She forwarded that picture to me immediately with the caption 'Look what I'm jilling off to. IT'S HIM!''

Jan leaned down and kissed the pre-cum from my tip. "I asked her how she knew you hadn't copied the picture from a porn site."

Jan grinned then started licking my cock in fast, hot strokes, but I was laughing. "I remember that. She replied back, asking me to prove it was really for her."

"And what did you do, Lover?" She surrounded my head with her lips, sucking and licking. My hips jerked forward as I struggled to form words.

"I grabbed a pen and I wrote her name..."

Jan dropped her head, kissing my scrotum at the base of my cock. "You wrote her name from here," she flattened her tongue against the underside of my cock, licking a warm wet trail up to where the head split into a V. "right up to here." Again, Jan took my head in her mouth, this time driving down so my cock slammed into the back of her throat.

My brain was firing in a hundred directions, but I managed to say, "And I purposely used the long version of her name, not the shorter nickname."