The Return of Janice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Lover. Just that spot."

I moved faster, jerking the wide head of my cock up and down, always in that first, sensitive inch of her vagina. Soon she was matching my movements, twerking back and forth, as if masturbating, rubbing her clit on my dick. Hot juices ran down my shaft, her cunt spurting with every thrust.

She grabbed the hem of her shirt and threw it over her head. "For Phil," she shouted as I started licking and sucking her incredible tits.

"Thank you," came the response from across the room.

We were fucking much faster now. No longer able to control myself, I shoved my cock deep as she slammed her ass onto my lap.

"FUCK!" Jan shouted as the head of my cock collided with her cervix.

"I'm close, Jan. Almost..."

"Yes, Lover. Fuck me. Kiss me!"

Our mouths found each other in the flurry of motion. I leaned back, lifting her forward and raising her butt. As she pounded me, Jan got louder.

"GOD YES FUCK ME. HARDER LOVER. CLOSECLOSECLOSE."

I leaned my mouth to her ear.

"For Phil," as I pushed one finger in her exposed asshole where our host could see.

"FUCK GOD DAMN LOVE YOU IN MY ASS NASTY MAN CUMMING CUMMING!"

"Ah ah AH!" from the bar. I glanced past Jan's trembling body to see Phil, jacking his 12-inch dick with Jan's panties, cum spewing from his cock and raining down on his head, the bar, his hand and her knickers.

I fired my cum into the Real Thing.

Jan gripped my shoulders, pulling her tits to my chest. I humped up into her twice more, sending the last of my seed into her hot center.

She groaned into my neck, inhaling deeply before softly licking the salty sweat. "Hmmm. My man."

"Yes, baby."

We stayed in that embrace for several minutes, until Phil called to us from behind the bar. "Folks, they'll be boarding your flight in 15 minutes." He had somehow put his huge dick back in his pants.

"Thank you, Phil," we said together.

Fifteen minutes turned out to be just enough time to reassemble our clothes and walk to the nearby gate, with a short pause on the way out the door when Phil sheepishly held out the panties, "Do you want these?"

"I do," Jan took the abused fabric and balled it in her hand. Holding it under her nose, she closed her fist around it. I heard the squish of cum as she inhaled deeply before sucking a particularly soggy spot in the crotch.

She handed them back to him. "Thank you, Phil."

To be continued in the series "Jan in California." - Emmerson