The Return of Janice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan hummed to indicate she heard me, but her attention was on licking and sucking my throbbing cock. I buried my fingers in her white hair, gripping tightly as I filled her mouth with cum. Jan pulled her mouth off and swallowed, "More," and slammed it back down catching the head of my cock against the roof of her mouth and I shot another huge load. She pulled off, swallowed and shouted, "AGAIN!" This time she turned her head swiveling her tongue around my cock as she pushed it to the back of her throat.

"FUCK, JAN!"

I was insane with lust, but exhausted as I let a third volley of cum go in her mouth. It felt like it wasn't much, but when she lifted her head, Jan opened her mouth in that way a person only does if they want to make a point, I saw her mouth full of my cum; literally covering her tongue and bottom teeth. After showing me, she turned to the other two women who had paused their lovemaking when I started shouting.

Carm leaned close, looking hopeful. "Are you offering to share, boss?" But Jan closed her mouth, swallowed, and smiled. "Teasing bitch," Carm grumbled with a grin.

Jan turned and kissed me, swapping the leftovers. I started to chuckle as I remembered something. She looked at me with a quizzical grin.

"I used a permanent marker," I laughed harder, having given voice to the memory. Jan kissed me again, her eyes narrowing as she caressed my face. "That is when I realized, I might be in love with you, too."

She turned to smile at Carmella and Claire. "Who's next?"

Claire smiled and Carm looked sheepish. "When we were sucking each other, Carm came first," Claire explained, licking her lips, "So I won."

Jan reached toward Claire, who took her hand. There was a dazzling symmetry watching the two naked women trade places in the moving vehicle. Their large breasts brushed each other and Claire rested her hand on Jan's alabaster hip bone as they passed.

Claire was now half-standing, bending at the waist so her tits swung close to my face. I saw Carm eyeing Claire's exposed blonde pussy as Jan settled back against Carm's tits.

"I seem to be in a sixty-nine mood," Claire grinned at me. "Lay down."

I didn't need to be told twice. I stretched diagonally across the passenger compartment, my feet touching Jan's toes. Claire stepped astride my head, facing Jan who seemed mesmerized by the scene. With two fingers, Claire opened the lips of her pussy, still throbbing from Carm's services. Large drops of her cum fell onto my face. I licked them away quickly as Claire bent her knees, bringing herself closer.

I felt someone's fingers on my cock and saw Jan leaning forward, her breasts swaying seductively as she stroked me, coaxing the blood to my dick.

Claire was now kneeling over my face. She crawled her arms forward as she laid on my chest and stomach. She paused to tilt her head under to look at me. "But none of that surprise-finger-in-my-ass shit."

I blinked and smirked.

"I know how you and Jan both love it, but after all these years of neglect, my ass prefers the slow, subtle, approach, so... not this time, ok, stud?"

I lifted my head to kiss her blonde pubes. "Whatever the lady says."

I heard Jan chuckle and realized she was still jacking my dick as Claire lowered her mouth around me. Her hips rocked forward, pushing her cunt to my mouth and I started licking.

Claire's pussy was hot and sweet. Her personal fragrance mixed with everyone else's sex already lingering. I slipped my tongue deep inside.

"AH!" I shouted as Claire engulfed my semi-hard dick in one quick move. Her tongue whipped me, heating my blood as it rushed to fill my hardening cock. She was not wasting any time.

Taking her cue, I plunged two fingers into her pussy. She cried out and started jerking her hips onto my face. I closed my mouth around her engorged clit, sucking it deep and lashing with my tongue as I pounded my fingers faster.

Claire was bobbing her head quickly, driving me to the back of her throat, then pulling back. Her teeth scraped the ridge of my head. I gritted my teeth, channeling the pain to fuck her harder.

Amidst Claire's shrieks, I heard Jan's familiar low groan. I pulled my mouth from Claire's gaping cunt long enough to see Jan, still leaning back against Carmella, her head thrown back and mouth hanging open. Her legs were splayed wide and Carm reached around her waist. One hand was furiously pumping into her pussy while the other put a blur of stinging slaps on her clit.

Claire grabbed my balls, refocusing my attention. Her mouth was frantic on my cock and her hips were grinding her juices across my face.

"I'm close, baby," she shouted, "Cum with me."

"Yes, Claire. GOD YOUR MOUTH." My blood was boiling. My scrotum tightened in her fingers. "SO CLOSE. YES YES YES CLAIRE OH GOD."

A large load came out of nowhere, pouring down her throat. She shouted through the mouthful. Her cunt slammed into my face.

Suddenly, Claire pushed herself up, sitting onto my face, her clit grinding my tongue as my nose sunk into her pussy. She caught her breath as she swallowed, then yelled, "YES, BABY. I'm so close. I'm going to...OH OH YES OH FUCK."

She shifted her hips, scooting forward as her fingers took over her clit. "MY ASS, BABY! PLEASE!" she screamed.

"But you said... "

"LICK MY ASSHOLE, MOTHER FUCKER! NOW!"

I licked along her perineum to her anus. The sphincter flexed as I shoved my tongue against it. The tip forced its way inside and I curled it into her secret nasty place.

"YES! FUCK! JAN HE'S EATING MY ASS! I'M GONNA... I'M... FUCK YES!!!"

Her pussy poured cum across my face and chest. Her anus contracted, pushing my tongue out. Her screams rang in my ears.

Claire collapsed, her hair cascading across my hips. I gently kissed her anus, then her pussy, then her clit as it retreated under its hood.

Her hand wrapped around my soft dick, kissing, then licking the tip.

She rolled of, pausing on her back to catch her breath. I rolled onto my side, propping my head on my arm to watch her breasts rise and fall.

"All done?" Carm perked up, still wrapped around Jan's lewdly splayed body. "My turn!"

She paused to scrutinize my limp penis. "How much time do we have?"

Claire looked out the tinted window. "We're at the exit for state highway 97. We've got maybe five minutes."

"I can make it ten," came driver's voice through the small space at the top of the privacy window. "if that helps the young lady."

"Perfect. Thank you!" Carm called back as the rest of us giggled like naughty children.

After whispering in Jan's ear, Carm scooted around her, backing up between Jan's thighs with her own legs spread wide, exposing her perfect landing strip and tiny cunt. She pulled Jan's arms around her. Jan's hands drifted to Carm's areola, lightly caressing her nipples.

"OK, Mister, you've just had two beautiful women bring you, by my count, no less than five orgasms."

She blatantly slid one finger into her tight pussy. "You know I think you're sexy as hell." A second finger joined the first. Jan tugged at Carm's nipples. "But we both know that, at your time of life, while you can certainly recover after 15 minutes and be frighteningly hard in half an hour," she pulled the two fingers out. They glistened with her pussy juice as she reached back, feeding them to Jan who thanked her by pinching the nipples until Carm groaned. I felt my dick swell.

She added a third finger, her hips jerking as she forced them inside. Claire groaned, touching herself at Jerry's side.

"Frankly, we don't have 15 minutes. So I thought a little show might speed up the recovery time. And, I see that it has."

She wrapped her pussy-soaked fingers around his large, pulsing cock as she oozed forward, her breath encircling his shaft. "You see, I need you this hard because I'm not going to suck your sweet cum from your dick." She stood up, her cunt at Jerry's eye level. She straddled his legs, standing close enough so her fragrance inhabited his brain. "I am going to fuck it out of you!"

Carm quickly lowered her well-prepared cunt over his hard shaft. She grabbed his shoulders, pulling him close so her tits rubbed against the soft fabric of his shirt, hardening her nipples further.

As she settled in, her clit nestled in his pubic hair. "I wish I had time to give you the fucking of your life." She started rocking up on her knees. "I'd love to hold you deep in my pussy and let the head of your beautiful cock tickle my cervix." Her speed was picking up. "I'd like to share you with another handsome man, like we did that first time, drinking his cum from your lips and your cum from his."

From the corner of my eye, I saw Claire pause in her self-gratification to look at Janice, mouthing the word, "really?" Jan only nodded, and Claire resumed abusing her pussy in earnest.

Carm was frantically humping my dick, the memory of our time with Meryl and Mitch giving my hips a mind of their own, thrusting up in the tight cunt of this incredibly sexy young woman: the woman who showed me I could be young and spontaneous again; the woman who I almost lost Jan over; the woman who... "FUCK ME CARM!"

She had slipped her fingers between us to play with her clit. Her fingernails dragged along my shaft as we pumped together. The sound of our thighs slapping mixed with the squishing liquid from her cunt, punctuated by our shouts and groans of pleasure and insanity.

"OH FUCK!" Faster and faster our bodies slammed together, the unknown future forcing us to take what pleasure we can, while we can.

"I. FUCKING. LOVE. THIS. MAN!"

Carm's orgasm shook the limo's suspension as well my libido. I responded by shouting and filling her cunt with cum as I clutched her back and bit her shoulder!

"Ohgod ohgod ohgod," was all I could say. My brain had checked out. The attention these three amazing women had given me not only quenched my lust and fed my ego, but opened my eyes to an aspect of life I thought only existed in pornographic fantasies: that otherwise mature, consenting adults can lose their minds in passion, without losing their personal identity.

Or they were just a great fuck.

I gathered up my pants and helped Jan get her shirt over her splinted arm. Not surprisingly, Claire stayed naked, gathering Carmella into her arms and holding the much smaller woman her to her breasts.

Carm seemed focused on finding her breath.

"Will she be alright?" I asked.

"You two get dressed. I'll let her rest and recover. I have something planned that will make the little nympho feel much better."

Claire stroked Carm's cheek and the younger woman turned, curling into her arms, her peaceful face nestled to Claire's breast.

I sat back and pulled my pants on without bothering with underwear as I looked at the nearly maternal scene. "I gotta say, I envy her."

"I was going to say the same thing," Jan was wrestling into her bra.

Soon we were mostly dressed; at least well enough to pass airport security. The limo cruised to an easy stop.

As the driver opened the door, I gave him the sign to stay quiet, then pointed to Carm.

"Is she ok?" He asked, not even mentioning the women's nudity.

Claire said, "She wanted to rest up before we get home." She winked and continued to stroke Carm's hair.

I climbed out of the car. Jan paused to kiss Claire, then Carm. The brunette stirred, partially opening her eyes.

"Did I get his cum?" She was half-asleep.

"You got everything you ever wanted, Carmella." Jan cooed. "Now, maybe go to sleep."

Carm sighed, leaning her cheek against Claire's large warm pillows. Claire kissed the top of her head, then kissed Jan. "Thank you, again. Now get going you crazy kids."

I had our bags at the curb and Jan handed the driver some cash. "This is for the outbound ride. She'll give you the rest when they get home."

"So she said," he hitched up his belt before getting back behind the wheel.

Jan linked her elbow in mine. "Take me away, Lover."

+ - + - + - + - + -

Fucking in the Airport Lounge

It didn't take long to check our bags and get through security, though I was a bit nervous when the short, wide guard with the large breasts took Jan aside for a "random check." I waited nearby. As the guard ran the wand along Jan's shape, I'm certain I saw her sniff as she leaned past Jan's breasts. She tried to look professional, but couldn't hide the smirk. "You're all set, ma'am."

Jan winked at her. "I certainly am."

Arm-in-arm once again, we took our time strolling the concourse. At the time, I didn't know what Claire had said to the driver, but he had gotten us there in record time.

"It occurred to me, I'm over 60 and I've never joined the Mile-High Club."

Jan raised an eyebrow. "And when did this occur to you?" Then she waved her hand dismissively. "The Mile-High Club is over-rated. Cramped. People waiting outside. Flight attendants who don't want their asses licked." She veered us toward a side door. "If you really want to enjoy air travel, you can't beat the VIP lounge."

Jan pressed the discrete button under the small lighted WELCOME sign, and the door was opened by a handsome young man.

"Welcome. Are you members?"

"I am," I saw Jan's eyes flashed down at our host's crotch as she handed him our boarding passes, along with a black plastic card with gold lettering. "This is my very special guest."

"Excellent." As he stepped away from the door, I risked a look down. The front of his perfectly creased slacks was distended by the shape of a long, thick soft dick that stretched at least a quarter of the way down his thigh. "Welcome. Make yourselves comfortable."

The room was startling.

One entire wall was a window looking out on the runway. The glass was angled downward to diffuse any pesky glare.

The opposite wall was a full bar with a dozen stools, all accented with gold trim to complement the cream colored walls. Colorful artwork and photographs adorned the other walls, mostly images of Dallas landmarks or Texas history. Spread across the room was a mixture of furniture; some at efficient desks with printers and photo copiers, others with wide, thick cushions for those who wanted to unwind. There was a TV with a sports program. Most prominent in the room was the large monitor screen listing departure and arrival information.

Besides the host, we were the only ones in the room.

Jan nudged my arm. "You heard the young man with the very nice package. Get comfortable. I'm going to freshen up."

As she walked toward towards the ladies' room, the handsome host asked, "May I get something for our 'very special guest?'" I asked for my favorite brand of expensive bourbon with one large rock. "The same for the lady?" I answered yes, without thinking. By the time I had selected a seat, the drink was in my hand and another one on the table in front of the double-wide chair.

I took a small sip, before setting it next to Jan's glass, giving the ice time to do its job. I leaned back, stretching my arms and closing my eyes. I was ready to join Carmella in dream land.

The sound of quiet voices roused me. Jan was standing on the other side of the bar, talking with the host-now bartender. Her right hand disappeared behind the bar and her arm extended toward what had to be "the very nice package." She pointed at me, then slipped something into his hands. It looked like cloth, rather than a cash tip. As she started walking toward me, the host moved to the door, locked it, then reached to a small switch labeled WELCOME and flipped it to OFF, before returning to his stool behind the bar.

Jan's hair was once again perfect and her make-up was flawless. She had put the same clothes back on, but it was obvious she had neglected her bra. Her breasts slid from side to side, making her nipples hard as they dragged across the fabric.

She gave me her wonderful smile as she gestured her good arm the length of the chair. "You do enjoy a loveseat, don't you, Lover?"

"I wanted to make sure there was room for both of us."

She reached for the drink, then paused. "Bourbon. Is this for me?"

I nodded, then froze. I had accidentally ordered my wife's drink for Jan. She raised it in a toast. "To old habits and new loves." We both took a long drink.

"I'm sorry, Jan..." I began.

"It's ok. I loved her, too, remember?" She took a sip and cocked her eyebrow. "I loved her first, in fact. And she..." Her voice drifted off as she took another drink, pausing to enjoy the warmth in her chest before putting the glass down. "Now. Loveseat."

She lifted her skirt as she straddled my legs. Just before it was high enough to reveal her personals, she sat on my knees. "As you said, plenty of room for both."

I wrapped my hands around her butt, still outside the skirt. With her right hand, she started undoing my belt.

"Um, Janice, the guy is right there."

"Mm hm," she fished my half-hard cock from my boxer briefs, stroking it as she went.

"Babe, he's jacking off while he's watching us."

"Oh, good. I want to see how big it really gets," she tightened her grip, squeezing my shaft up and down.

"Oh yes, Jan," I could only moan. Pre-cum was already gathering at the tip.

She paused to stand and bend forward, kissing the white globs off my cock as she pulled my pants to my calves. When she sat back down I reached under her skirt to cup her ass. I was met with a surprise.

"Where are your panties?"

She slid forward, rubbing her shaved pussy along my cock. "I gave them to Phil."

"Phil?"

She looked toward the bar where "Phil" held her underwear to his nose as he pounded his huge dick. "Nice," she winked at him before turning to me with a wicked grin. "I imagine they're pretty fragrant, considering what you and Carm were doing to me less than an hour ago."

She lifted up the front of her skirt, showing me her labia, which Claire and I had shaved only a few days earlier, between her wide-spread legs. Holding the hem in her teeth, she slid her right hand past her clitoris, spreading her fingers to open her pussy.

"Speaking of the morning's antics,"

She stroked her clit before sliding two fingers into her cunt. She caught her breath.

"In the middle of you eating me and Claire fingering me and Carm eating me and you fucking Claire and you fucking Carm, do you know what did not happen?"

Jan slid the fingers from her pussy, now covered in her juices.

"No one fucked me. Oh, I had several marvelous orgasms with my delicious, perverted friends, but no one," she fixed me with a playful glare, "fucked me."

Rising up on her legs, positioning her pussy above my thick, hard, cock, Jan spread the juice from her pussy along my cock.

"Now, Lover, fuck me."

I lifted my hips as she lowered herself, a slight grimace flashing across her face as her bruised legs folded on themselves. We paused for a moment while she caught her breath.

"OK, Lover," she whispered, my cue to continue. With my hands gripping her bare ass, I moved her back as she raised up again. Her clit dragged along my cock until she stopped with just the head inside. She almost giggled. "Let's do that again."

On the down stroke, she leaned forward as I pushed her hips back. This put her clit in direct contact with my shaft, like a long, wet tongue licking her. The same on the way back up, then down again.

"Wow. Yes. More."

The next time she reached the top, I held her there, frozen in time with the firm ridge of my large head stretching her opening. "Can you hold right there, baby?"

Jan nodded and I moved both hands from her ass, quickly unbuttoning the skirt and whipping it to the floor. "For Phil," I whispered, knowing it would trigger her inner exhibitionist.

I returned my hands to her ass cheeks and started flexing my hips up, and back down, only an inch each time.