The Reunion

Story Info
When an old friend comes to visit, things get interesting.
7k words
4.22
41.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 20th High School Reunion was tomorrow. For the first time in a long time, our whole gang would be there. Our friend Courtney was coming in from out of town for it and was staying at our place. She and I used to date, but that was (as you may have guessed) 20 years ago and now we were just friends. My wife, Tracy, had gotten real close with Courtney over the years and was now better friends with her than I was. We see each other a couple times a year. She'll come to our house or we'll go and stay at hers. Courtney's married as well with two kids of her own (her husband, who didn't want to go to the reunion anyway, agreed to stay home and watch them). Our kids are about the same age and get along great. It would be nice to have her here for weekend.

Let me introduce you to everyone. I'm Jon. I'm almost forty, with a wife and two kids. I'm lawyer. And we have a great house, somewhere in suburban America. I'm 5' 10" tall. I work out a few times a week, so I'm not ripped, but I'm in better shape than most guys my age.

My wife Tracy, also approaching forty, is the sweetest woman I've ever met. We've been together since college. She's a 3rd grade teacher and a terrific wife and mother. Not to mention, she is gorgeous. Blonde hair, with big brown eyes. About 5' 7". She has smaller, b-cup boobs. She keeps in great shape, doing yoga a few days a week and running. A real girl-next-door type. She's a lot of fun to be around, but is somewhat reserved and is usually the one who decides when it's time to leave a party. We have a healthy sex life, but she can be a little prudish. She wants to make me happy, but doesn't like anything too crazy. She'll give the occasional blow job, but no butt stuff. She started waxing recently (because Courtney mentioned how much she likes being bare down there herself) and I love it. We still have sex at least once a week, so I really can't complain.

And then there's Courtney. Like my wife, blonde hair and brown eyes that are very dark, almost black. 5' 9" with nice d-cup tits and a round, tight ass. In high school, she was the captain of the cheerleaders, the hottest girl in school, and a total bitch to anyone not in our group of friends. Within our clique, she was the queen bee and always called the shots. She decided where we went, who was in, who was out, and generally set the tone. Like I said, we dated briefly in high school. I wanted to fuck her so bad back then, but I never sealed the deal. The closest I ever got was at a party our senior year when she gave me a hand job on the couch. 20 years and two kids later, she still looks great. To put it simply, she was a total MILF.

So, the plan was for Courtney to come in the night before the reunion, have a low key night just the three of us and then we'd all go to the reunion together tomorrow. Unfortunately, Courtney's flight got delayed. She texted us to say she wouldn't be getting in until after midnight. Tracy offered to wait up for her, but Courtney insisted that we go to bed. She'd been to our house enough times to know her way around and didn't see the point in keeping us up. She'd see us in the morning.

Tracy and I went to bed around eleven. I tried to fool around a little, but she had taken an Ambien and wasn't having it. Rejected, I tossed and turned for a little but couldn't get to sleep. After a while, I went to the bathroom to give myself some relief. Watching porn on my phone, my thoughts drifted to that night years ago and how Courtney's hand had felt on my cock. God, she was so hot. Nothing sexual had passed between us since we were kids, but what I wouldn't give for one more chance at her. I was imagining Courtney on top of me, riding me reverse cowgirl style. I was on the verge of cumming when I heard a noise from downstairs. It sounded like Courtney had finally arrived. I was too close to stop jerking, so I rushed to finish myself off. I came particularly hard. The thought of Courtney riding me out had me worked up and I shot a rope into the sink, accidentally splattering some on the counter top as well. I quickly cleaned up my mess, and went downstairs to say hi.

Courtney was just locking up behind herself as I came down. While she was facing away from me, I had a chance to admire her ass which was accentuated by the tight yoga pants she wore to fly in. Round, high and firm, her pants perfectly outlined the crack of her ass leading down to the gap between her thighs. Man, she looked good! She heard me on the steps and turned around smiling. "I said not to wait up!" she jokingly complained. She came over and met be at the bottom of the stairs for a hug.

"Don't worry about it. I was still up and heard you come in," I said. When she pulled away, something caught my eye. Clinging to the leg of her black yoga pants was a shiny little white spot. It was so small, but it stood out clear as day on the stretchy fabric. It immediately dawned on me what it was and I looked down at myself to confirm my terrible suspicion. On the crotch of my gym shorts was a smeared wet spot that was clearly a cum stain. When I shot my wad, I had gotten some on my shorts! And now it was on Courtney's leg! I must have been totally obvious in my reaction because she followed my gaze to my shorts and then to her leg until she finally noticed the spot on her pants. She stretched out a finger and wiped at it, bringing it closer to her face for inspection. She rubbed it between her thumb and forefinger and then tapped them together a couple times watching the fluid stretch between her fingers when she did.

"Still up, huh?" she said. Busted. Embarrassed, I awkwardly turned my body to face away from her while I tried to wipe off what remained on my shorts with my hand. "Somebody must be excited for the reunion tomorrow." She giggled. She was teasing me now and I knew whatever she thought about the stain, it didn't bother her. Thank god. I didn't want it to get back to Tracy that I had greeted our guest with cum stains on my pants, let alone got some of it on her! To change the subject, I asked if I could get her anything to drink. She looked at me for a long second, then shook her head and said "Thanks, but I'm exhausted. All I really want to do is go to bed."

"Well, at least let me get your bag," I said. On the inside, I was screaming at myself for being so stupid. What an idiot! Still red faced, I picked up her suitcase and carried it upstairs to the guest room. "You know where everything is," I said over my shoulder as I led the way up the steps, "so if you need something just help yourself." I dropped her bag in the corner and then I avoided her eyes as I squeezed past her back into the hallway.

Sensing my discomfort, and maybe enjoying it a little, Courtney gave me another hug and said "Jon, don't worry about it. I know how guys are. Sometimes you need to blow off a little steam. And..." She leaned in close, her mouth against my ear, "...that's not the first time I've had your cum on me." She giggled again, turned and closed the door, leaving me dumbfounded in the hall. Totally embarrassed, and now totally aroused, I had to stop in the bathroom again before going back to bed.

The next day went by in a blur. The girls went out and got manicures and pedicures in the morning, while I hung out with the kids and watched tv. I couldn't get what Courtney had said and done out of my head all morning. Did that mean she still thought about that night we hooked up? That she still thought about me in that way? When they got home, the girls made mimosas and gabbed in the kitchen. We hung out for a while the three of us, the girls getting steadily tipsier. I had a couple beers, but I had to drive my kids to my parents for the night, so I paced myself. At 4:00, I went to drop the kids off at my parents'. Tracy and Courtney were still in the kitchen, singing along to the 90's channel when I left. Getting in the mood for the reunion tonight I guessed. I dropped the kids, chatted with my parents for a minute, and then raced home to get dressed. Getting back home, the house was suspiciously quiet. Figuring they were getting ready, I went straight upstairs to get changed myself. I opened the door of my room to a heavenly sight. There was my wife sitting in front of her mirror in the thin, silk robe I had bought her for Christmas. It was thin to the point of being see-through and I could clearly make out her hard nipples in the mirror. She really had great nipples. Small and pink and very sensitive. I loved to tease Tracy sucking and nibbling on them. It drove her wild.

Courtney, meanwhile, stood behind her doing her hair. She was in a black lace bra and matching thong. Again, her perfect ass was on display. I envisioned myself sliding my hand along the back of her thong, down her crack and between her legs. The girls' backs were to me and it took them a couple of glorious seconds to realize I was there. Eventually, my wife noticed me ogling them in the mirror and yelled "Get out Jon! We aren't dressed!"

I backed out of the room apologizing. "Sorry, I didn't think I had to knock on my own bedroom door!" As I closed the door, Courtney stuck her hip out and struck a sexy pose. I distinctly saw her wink into the mirror at me before the door shut.

I went downstairs, opened a beer and flipped channels on the tv while I waited. I'd definitely be thinking about that scene later tonight. After an eternity, the girls came down. They really looked great. Both were wearing versions of a little black cocktail dress and high heels. Tracy's hair hung down to her shoulders and it had been curled for the occasion. Her strapless dress came down to about mid-thigh, and when she walked I got the briefest glimpse of the tops of her stockings. It wasn't her usual look, normally she dressed more conservatively, but it definitely worked for her. In fact, she looked sexy as hell. Courtney's dress was even shorter, coming just to the bottom of her ass. She didn't have on any stockings, instead choosing to show off her long, smooth tanned legs. Her hair was pulled back in one of those faux hawk pony tails that hung down to the middle of her back.

"Wow" was all I could manage to get out.

"Thanks honey," Tracy said "But you really need to get dressed, we're late."

"I'm going, I'm going. You two could have hurried up yourselves you know." I complained.

"But then you wouldn't be chaperoning the two hottest bitches at the reunion now, would you?" Courtney replied. "Oh shoot, I left my necklace upstairs. Tracy, will you pour us both a glass of wine while I go get it?"

"Jon can get your necklace for you," Tracy replied, but Courtney waved her off.

"No that's okay, I know right where I left it." Courtney turned and started up the stairs while Tracy walked into to the kitchen for their drinks. I followed behind Courtney and, looking up, found myself staring right up her short dress. As we walked, Courtney slowly dropped her hands to the hem of her skirt and hiked it up two or three inches higher to give me an even better view of the bottom of her ass and the thong hugging the mound of her vagina.

As she moved up the steps, I could clearly make out the outline of her lips. I stumbled and almost fell down. I heard Courtney giggle and when I looked back up, her dress was back in place and I heard her say in a low voice "Careful Jon. You could hurt yourself." She laughed again and went into the guest room to get her necklace. "Wait right there," she called as I walked by her open door. "I need help with this." She strode out of the room, handed me her necklace and turned to face away from me, lifting her pony tail to expose her long, supple neck. She was very close to me. She smelled great. Like citrus and coconut. I placed the necklace around her throat, admiring her long neck as I did and fumbled with the clasp. I had just got it into place and let it drop around her neck when Courtney seemed to lose her balance and stumbled backwards into me. I quickly reached out to steady her, inadvertently grabbing her by the hips. As I did so she pushed her ass into my crotch and pressed firmly against me. Before I could react, she stepped away and said "Thanks," as though nothing had happened.

What the hell was that? I thought to myself. Courtney and I have hung out for years and she hasn't done anything remotely sexual since high school. At most, she would make suggestive jokes, but only in fun and usually in front of my wife. I couldn't get the image of her thong or the feeling of her pressed against me out of my mind. Her body was tight and firm and the feel of her cheeks pressed against my crotch had me hard once again. I needed to jerk off. I had to, just to release some of the energy. I was in my bathroom leaning against the door stroking furiously.

Almost reaching my climax, I suddenly heard Tracy yell from right on the other side of the door. "Come on Jon. I wanted you take some pictures of us before we left." Startled and relieved that she hadn't just walked in and caught me with my dick in my hand, I wasn't able to finish. Instead, I put my softening member away and quickly got dressed. I had planned on wearing jeans and a button up, but since the girls had gone all out, I felt like I had to wear a suit and tie. Flustered, but dressed, I headed back downstairs.

The girls were standing in the entryway waiting for me. "You look nice, honey." said Tracy. She walked over and gave me a kiss on the lips and quickly slipped me a little tongue. From the look of things, they may have had more than one glass of wine while I was upstairs. "Take some pictures of us before we go." They stood side by and took some standard Instagram type pictures. Nice, but boring.

"Come on. You two can do better than that," I said. "Let's see some leg. Let's see some attitude." I moved around them snapping pictures like a fashion photographer as they struck different poses, getting sexier and more suggestive as they went. The last shot I took, Courtney had grabbed Tracy by the hair, pushed her forward and thrust her hips into Tracy's ass like she was doing her from behind. Tracy put her hand to her mouth and feigned embarrassment. It was super hot. Tracy, giggling, finally decided we should be going. We got in the car and drove to the reunion. It was being held at a hotel downtown, about twenty minutes from our house.

For anyone that's ever been to a class reunion, you know that the first hour or so is fun seeing old faces and getting caught up. But at a certain point, the novelty wears off, and everyone sort of recedes into their old groups of friends. We were sitting at a table of just our close friends from the old days. Everyone was getting tipsy and enjoying themselves. Courtney kept making physical contact with me every chance she could. Touching my hand here, squeezing my thigh there. As the night wore on and the drinks kept flowing, Courtney became bolder in her behavior. She'd rub up against me as she squeezed past me to the bar; or give me a playful smack on the ass; at one point she even went so far as sitting in my lap and squirming. She did all this in plain view of my wife and everyone at the reunion. Taken out of context, it all seemed playful and fun. To me, after the stain on the pants, after the show she gave me going up the steps, after rubbing against me in the hall, it was another story entirely. I was starting to believe that I could make something happen.

We had reached the point of the night when everybody at the reunion had had enough to drink to get out on the dance floor, so the DJ started playing the standard shit that everybody can dance to - the electric slide, the one where everybody claps, you know what I mean. All the ladies at the table got up as one to go dance. My wife took Courtney's hand to lead her to the dance floor, when Courtney said "I'll catch up. I really have to pee first." Tracy told her to hurry and followed the rest of the women from our table. Courtney went the opposite direction towards the restrooms.

Seeing my opportunity, I followed her to the ladies' room. I caught up to her just as she pushed open the door, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into a stall. I didn't even look to see if anyone else was in there. I bolted the door of the stall, turned and faced her and we immediately started kissing and groping. As I took her beautiful ass in both hands and started to squeeze, she pulled away and said "Not like this. I couldn't do that to Tracy."

I was flabbergasted. So she was just torturing me? "Come on," I was practically begging. I slid a hand under her dress and rubbed against her pussy. She let me do this for a few moments, until I pushed her panties aside and started rubbing directly against her exposed lips and clit.

Again, she pulled away and said "I can't."

"You can't leave me like this! Look how you make me feel." I ground my rock hard cock against her.

She didn't pull away, but she repeated "Not like this."

Angry and desperate, I snapped. "You've always been such a little prick tease! You were in high school and you still are now."

Calmly, while staring straight into my eyes, she reached her hand into my pants and squeezed my shaft. "Oh Jon. You don't have to get nasty." Her eyes were so dark. The booze had given them a shine that was almost hypnotic. I was frozen. She gave my cock a couple of short pumps. "I'll let you have me any way you want me. I just meant that Tracy has to be there too." She leaned forward and gave me another deep kiss. She pulled away and breathed in my ear "I want to fuck you both." She kissed me again and gave my dick a few more strokes.

I was stunned. And disappointed. No way was that going to happen. Tracy was awesome, but when it came to sex, she was definitely uptight. I tried to put it in her butt once and she freaked out. No way would she fool around with Courtney, let alone let ME do anything with her. "Please. I need to feel it inside you." I was pleading. It was pathetic. "This is our only chance." I tried to push her skirt up again, but she resisted and let go of my prick. It was starting to drip pre-cum and some got on her hand. She brought her finger up to her face again, just like she did last night, but this time instead of just looking at it, she put it in her mouth and sucked it clean. My cock throbbed, but I was not to be satisfied then.

"Trust me," she said, "I want you both and I always get what I want. We should be getting back." My balls ached for release, but Courtney was already moving out of the stall. I did my best to adjust myself so my hard-on wasn't clearly visible and followed her out.

I was let down, and desperate to shoot a load. I started drinking harder. I found a spot at the bar and drank alone for a while until my anger and my lust had subsided. The party started to die down and we were thinking about calling it a night, when Courtney suggested we all go over to the hotel bar/nightclub for a few drinks. The rest of our classmates begged off, saying they had to get their kids or get up early the next day to run errands, stuff like that. The three of us left the reunion and went to the hotel bar. Away from the larger group, we relaxed a little more and started loosening up. We had a corner booth to ourselves. Tracy brought her feet up and put them in Courtney's lap. Courtney was more than happy to give her nice foot rub. Occasionally, she would slide her hand up Tracy's leg and tickle her a little. Tracy would giggle and Courtney would lean in and whisper in her ear.

As the night went on, Courtney kept feeding Tracy drinks and they would giggle and drink some more. Later on, when we were really wasted, the girls went out on the dance floor together and were grinding up against each other; grabbing each other's asses and rubbing each other's tits over their clothes. I couldn't believe it. Courtney had my wife wrapped around her finger. It was like she was hypnotized. Like she was under a spell. Eventually, they dragged me out to the dance floor too and the three of us were grinding and rubbing against each other. Tracy started grinding on me hard and I enjoyed myself, squeezing her ass and groping her small tits. The fact that my wife let me do this in public was astonishing in and of itself, and I took full advantage. It was crowded on the dance floor, and everyone was pressed up against each other. We were all so packed in, nobody could see when I slipped my hand up Courtney's skirt and slid a finger between her lips. She was already wet. This time, she made no attempt to stop me. She just smiled and moved her hips so that her pussy rubbed harder against my fingertips. Please God let this happen!

12