The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the night we were all too drunk to drive home, and Tracy (Tracy of all people!) suggested we get a hotel room. There was a look in her eye when she said it, I look I don't ever remember seeing before. A hungry, reckless look. And that's when I knew. We were doing this. On the elevator up, Courtney slid behind Tracy and wrapped her in her arms. She started nuzzling Tracy's neck, something I know Tracy loves. We had barely gotten in the room when Courtney grabbed Tracy by the shoulders and kissed her. Hard. With tongue. To my amazement, Tracy kissed her right back. As they were making out, Courtney pulled down Tracy's dress and removed her bra, exposing her small, but perfect, tits. She began to lick and fondle Tracy's hard nipples. Tracy writhed against her touch. Courtney slowly sank down to her knees, pulling Tracy's dress to the floor with her as she went. Kissing her way down Tracy's belly. Next she slid Tracy's panties off and pressed her mouth against my wife's pussy. It was all happening so fast. My head was spinning. Courtney pushed Tracy backwards and onto a sofa behind them. She crawled forward between Tracy's legs and began to eat her out in earnest. As she licked and sucked my wife's pussy, Courtney slid a hand under her own dress, into her panties, and began to rub herself.

There was my wife, naked except for her stockings and high heels, legs spread wide, hands squeezing her breasts and pinching her own nipples, on the couch having her cunt licked by my high school girlfriend who was kneeling before her, ass in the air, rubbing her own pussy. Tracy suddenly began to pant and moan, until, with a shudder, her whole body clenched as she was wracked with an orgasm.

Finally, Courtney pulled away, and got back to her feet. "Unzip me," she said. I was lost in the moment, too amazed and aroused to process her command. I remained transfixed and staring. "Jon! Are you going to join us, or just stand there looking stupid?"

Coming to my senses, I slowly said "Trace?" looking to my wife. After what I had just witnessed, I couldn't see how she could complain, but I wanted to be sure.

"Do it Jon." Tracy was still spread on the couch, now rubbing her own swollen pussy. "It makes me so fucking wet just thinking about it."

Courtney, who was now firmly in charge, approached me. She took my face in her hands and gave me a long wet kiss while at the same time she undid my tie, shirt and belt. My pants dropped to the floor. I could taste my wife's juices on her mouth. Courtney turned to face away from me once more and held up her hair so I could unzip her dress. As I slid her zipper down, she pulled her arms free from the dress and bent at the waist to push the garment to floor.

And once more, she ground her ass into my crotch, this time in earnest and my cock, constrained only by the thin cotton of my boxers, rubbed against the crack of her ass. Suddenly, Tracy was there, kissing me deeply while my hard-on slid up and down against the silk of Courtney's thong. Courtney pulled Tracy away from me, pressing her down to floor. Kneeling together they pulled my boxers down. My erection sprung free and stood practically straight up in anticipation. I was harder than I have ever been. Courtney took me in her hand, brought her mouth to my penis and took one long slow lick up the length of my shaft, and kissed the head of my dick, rubbing her tongue into the slit at the tip. Tracy leaned in herself and started to lap at my cock crossing tongues with Courtney. My wife put a hand on my shaft and took me in her mouth, leaving Courtney to attend to my balls which she gently tongued and sucked. After a few minutes of sheer bliss, Tracy took her mouth off me and it was Courtney's turn.

Courtney lightly traced around the head of my prick with her tongue, and then swallowed it completely. I felt my cock hit the back of her throat and she made a gagging sound, but she didn't pull off. As Courtney bobbed up and down on my cock, Tracy reached a hand under Courtney and began to finger her pussy while kissing her on the neck and shoulders. Courtney moaned her approval and the vibration from her sounds travelled through my cock into my belly. I felt like a god. I could feel the pressure building in me, but Courtney suddenly took her mouth away, pulled Tracy to her and kissed her deeply on the mouth. They writhed against one another on the floor for a few seconds, hands and mouths on each other's lips, breasts, nipples. Tracy was under Courtney now. Courtney was straddling her face, grinding against her, her pussy in Tracy's mouth. Courtney was panting and moaning. Right then, I was glad for the break. I was afraid that if I came too quickly, the night would be over too soon... for me anyway. From the look of things, these two could manage without me just fine.

Breathing heavy, and clearly enjoying Tracy's mouth, Courtney pulled herself away from her, gave her one more kiss, sliding her tongue into her mouth to taste her own pussy, stood up, took my hand and pulled me towards the waiting bed. "I've wanted to feel your dick in my pussy since last night. Tracy, did he tell you that he greeted me last night with cum on his shorts? He was so cute and embarrassed."

Tracy, still down on the floor catching her breath, shot me an odd look and then put on her scolding teacher voice. The kind she would give a child who spoke out of turn in her class. "Did he now? Maybe, we should just make him watch to teach him a lesson."

But Courtney kept right on towards the bed. "Don't worry Jon. I'm not as strict as your wife. You won't have to play pretend tonight." Courtney let go of my hand and laid down on the bed.

I managed to put one knee on the bed, practically ready to dive on top of Courtney, when suddenly "Wait for me," Tracy was hurrying across the room to catch up. "I'm sorry baby. You should have told me how bad you needed it last night." Tracy, got on the bed, placing herself between me and Courtney. She leaned up and kissed me. Tracy, my beautiful, respectable, church going wife, stopped, looked me in the eyes and said "Come on baby. I need your cock tonight. Fuck me." I had never heard my wife talk like that. The spirit of the moment had totally changed her into some sort of a sex starved whore. And I loved it. Funny to think that if this version of Tracy had been in our bed last night, none of this would be happening now.

Tracy lay back on the bed, practically on top of Courtney. For her part, Courtney let it happen. She moved aside to give Tracy room and sat up next to me. She reached forward and took hold of my swollen member and guided it towards my wife's waiting hole. Tracy may have asserted her claim, but Courtney was still the one in control. As I leaned forward over my wife, I felt Courtney drag the head of my penis across Tracy's slit. I don't think that Tracy had ever been that wet before. I tried to push my dick into her dripping cunt, but Courtney continued to rub it against Tracy's lips and clit, teasing us both. "Oh, god, put it in me," Tracy groaned. I could tell she was aching to be filled. Tracy raised her hips, lined up my prick, wrapped me in her arms and pulled me into her. Almost immediately I felt her pussy spasm. She shook. She moaned. I started to drive my dick into her, faster and faster, impaling her, bringing her to a furious orgasm. Finally, her vaginal muscles squeezed around my cock and her eyes clenched as she yelled "Jon. I'm cumming. Oh Jon. Oh. Oh." I was now feeling my own orgasm building.

I was getting close, real close, when I heard Courtney say, with a pout "Hey, what about me. I need some too."

I slowed my strokes until I finally pulled out of Tracy and got to my feet in front of the bed. Tracy was still shaking and gasping, lost in her own orgasm. Courtney moved across the bed on hands and knees, like a cat stalking prey, and positioned herself in front of me, her round, perfect ass before me. Tracy, recovering now, rolled onto her side, next to where Courtney waited for me. She made eye contact with me and I saw that she looked hesitant, scared. I hadn't seen this look on her face so far tonight. She had shown no reservation up to this point. But the traces of reality, of our normal life, were showing on her face. I remember thinking in that moment that everything we had was about to change. Everything we'd done tonight up to this point would of course come with certain ramifications. But letting her husband put his dick in another woman? I could see on my wife's face that this might be too far, even on a night like tonight.

But it was too late for that now. I needed to feel Courtney's pussy. At that moment, I had never wanted anything more. I looked into my wife's eyes and knew that she wanted to stop it. The enormity of this was sinking in. Maybe the alcohol was wearing off or maybe the orgasm had cleared her thoughts, whatever it was, she was no longer game. I didn't give Tracy time to change her mind. Courtney was on all fours in front of me and I sunk my cock into her glistening wet pussy. "Fuck you!" she groaned as I pushed all the way in on the first thrust. "Yes. Fuck, yes. Fuck me Jon." Tracy, lying next to her, was watching with a pained, look on her face. Courtney reached over and took Tracy's hand. At first it seemed like a reassuring gesture to her friend who was uncertain, but, as I continued to pound into her cunt, Courtney guided Tracy's hand between her legs and pressed it against my ball sack. She held Tracy's hand against my balls until Tracy gently squeezed. "I. Want. You. To. Feel. It. Fuck! When. He. Shoots." Tracy stared at me, trying to catch my eye, to hold my attention.

Courtney began to shudder. "Yes! Yes! That's it!" she hissed. I thrust harder and faster. "YEEEEESSSS!" Courtney screamed as her orgasm overtook her. I was so close. My balls started to contract, the pressure was building. I think Tracy realized at the same time I did that I was about to shoot my load into our friend's inviting pussy.

"Jon. Baby? I want you to pull out and cum on my tits. On my tits, or, or... Or in my mouth! I want it! I want your cum in my mouth baby!" She must have been desperate. She never let me cum in her mouth. "Please don't come inside her, Jon." There was a note of pleading desperation in her voice that made my cock twitch. "That's just for us. Come on baby, shoot it in my mouth!" Hearing her beg, for some reason, was one of the hottest things I'd ever heard. I slowed, imagining how good it would feel to bust my load in my prim and proper wife's mouth. Or maybe on her face. I could imagine my wife with my cum, dripping thickly off her chin and I wanted it. Tracy eagerly lowered her head, to put herself in a position to catch my jizz.

Then I heard Courtney say, "Jon." She was talking to me, but she was staring into Tracy's eyes. Those dark, hypnotic eyes locking onto my wife. "Jon. Cum in me. Fill me up. I want to feel you cum inside me." She pressed back against me, she started to gyrate her hips. I'm sure Tracy could feel my balls tighten in her hand. She pulled her hand away and put it on my chest. Tracy tried to hold me back, tried to keep me from depositing my seed in another woman, but it was too little too late. "Fuck! Yes. Do it. Give it to me. Cum in me, cum in me!" Courtney's cunt pulsed around my shaft as her own orgasm exploded. With one more thrust, I felt my balls constrict and finally, I released. Courtney moaned, "Fuck! Yes, yes! Keep shooting in me." It was a monumental orgasm. I let loose a flood of semen into her womb. I continued to pump into her spraying her insides. Selfishly, I gripped my shaft, pulled my cock out and continued to pump with my fist, firing jet after jet into the air, splattering Courtney's ass and, satisfyingly, over my wife's face and chest. The sight of my wife, my cum dripping from her cheek and chin, is one that I will never forget.

We both came hard and collapsed in a tangle on the bed. I reached out a hand to Tracy, but she slapped it away. "Fuck you, you asshole. I can't believe you." She was wiping her face with the sheet, a furious expression on her face. "And you too, how could you?" she said, this time to Courtney. "I thought I could trust you. To let my guard down with you."

"Trace, I just thought... The two of you... What's the problem here?" I stuttered. She started to cry and stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. I was totally confused by what just happened. She was into it all night. She had gone along. Courtney had eaten her pussy! She sucked on Courtney's tits! They took turns swallowing my cock for Christ's sake! Courtney looked at me and could see my bafflement. She reached out and grabbed my softening member and squeezed.

I felt the blood rush into it, but grabbed her hand and threw it off. "Do you really think this is a good idea at the moment?"

"Jon, don't you remember how all this started? I was the one who insisted we include your wife. We both know you could have taken me there and then in that stall. That's what you wanted. And I did too. I wanted it so bad." She grabbed my cock again, and squeezed firmly. I grew harder and she began stroking it. "You could have bent me over lifted my skirt, torn off my panties and put it in me." She put my head in her mouth and started to suck. For a few minutes, the only sound was the occasional slurp and smack of her mouth on my prick. "But I wanted this too. I wanted to remind you that I'm the one you really want. And I thought Tracy should know that too. It's only fair, she is your wife." Another lick. "Remember last night, the stain on your shorts? Were you thinking of me when you did that?" I nodded again.

Amazingly, I could feel my cum already beginning to build up in my balls. Her mouth felt so amazing. She took her mouth off, but continued pumping my dick with her fist. "I thought so. Before last night, I didn't know you still wanted me. Or that I even still wanted you. But the thought of you jerking off to me made me so hot." She sucked me some more. "It would have been easy to just let you have your way in the ladies' room tonight. You could have fucked me then and there and this would all be over. But I also know that deep down you're a good guy and would have felt guilty after. But if Tracy joined us, there would be nothing to feel guilty about." Until she said it, I wouldn't have believed it, but here we were. I had just fucked another woman and blown a load inside her. And I didn't feel an ounce of guilt. I was confused. I was concerned for my wife. But not guilty. It was eye opening.

She asked, "Did you like the idea of cumming in her mouth? I felt you hesitate when she said it." I nodded dumbly. I was on the verge. "Does she ever let you cum in her mouth?" I shook my head no. "Does she ever let you fuck her ass?" Again, I shook my head no. She stopped talking again as she licked down my shaft and sucked my balls into her mouth. "You can have mine you know. You can have anything you want from me, but my asshole is so tight." She took a few more sucks and then continued pumping with her hand. "If we tell her you're going to fuck my ass..." More sucking, getting very close again. "Would she try and keep up like before? She already said she'd swallow your load so you didn't put it in me, and, who knows, if we push her, she might even let you fuck her ass too." As soon as she said that, she took me back in her mouth and I erupted. She swallowed every drop and sucked until my balls could give nothing more.

Then she got up and walked to mini bar. She grabbed two glasses, and a bottle of red wine. "Take a little rest Jon. Let me handle Tracy." Suddenly, out of nowhere, she was in tears. She knocked on the door and, with a cry in her voice, said "Tracy, please let me in. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I just got caught up in the moment. Please, you can't let this come between us. Can I please come in and talk? Please, Tracy. You know I would never do anything to hurt you or your family. I've never felt closer to you..." The door knob turned, the door opened and she hurried inside with Tracy, leaving me confused, exhausted and alone.

12