All Comments on 'The Reunion'

by Unfaithful_Wife1984

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SOS

Oh boy, it's another hight school reunion story where the unfaithful (slut) wife fucks her long lost boyfriend(s). Give-me-a-break. It's the same old shit! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I suspect this was a very ambitious plot.

I am certain that I did not understand or appreciate it. Hope it worked for others.

Thanks for the effort.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Is there a part 2? Seems unfinished. Well written so 4 stars

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Enjoyed this greatly

I fully expected this would end with all three sucking, fucking and cumming together in a fully engaged sex-fest. The twist of Tracy having 2nd thoughts of Jon leaving his sperm in the “other woman” after indulging in a lesbian orgasm with her was unexpected and perhaps a little unfair on the other two participants.

I see you have left it open a little, with Courtney going into the bathroom with Tracy. Will C continue to be “in charge” in this threesome and convince T that they should all continue to have sex together, or that she should swallow Jon’s cum more often or take it in the ass?? Or will this episode result in two marriages and families falling apart??

Hopefully you are going to write a sequel, as I would look forward to it.

RTR10RTR10over 3 years ago

Well written. Adding the part about Courtney's personality in HS helped since it played a large part in the conclusion, even down to the fake tears & remorse to get what she wanted. She was a toxic bitch, who decided on reunion night to relive her HS glory days. Unfortunately, if there's a second chapter, i see Jon living in a crappy singles apartment, paying out the ass in child support & alimony & seeing his kids every 2nd & 4th weekends.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Great first story but is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a fun romp

So far, it's a very familiar story with a little twist of marital discord at the end - we'll see what the future brings, I hope. It needs a part two. Five stars for a fun start.

RubthedubRubthedubover 3 years ago
And she said .......

?

Is there a page missing or a 2nd chapter?

Seems you just stopped mid-story, pity as I was actually enjoying it 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, what an original title

www.literotica.com/s/the-reunion-120

<P>

120 stories with the same lame, cliche title. That tells me all I need to know about how much effort was put into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Wow, I need to find a Courtney to loosen up my wife, lol. Keep going. I want part 2. I want to see how she turns the ship around.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

women are so damned confusing! If god had put pussy on a fence post.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Averagely well written, but clearly needing part 2 to be served up promptly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not going to lie...

That was freakin hot...every married guy's wife has a friend he wants to fuck.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
How do you spell manipulation?

We got the fun part of extramarital sex. And then an abrupt turn into quintessential LW angst from Tracy.

I gave you a 5! What's next? I'm sure there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Nicely paced with some psychological depth in the twist at the end but so sexy! More please!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Hot

Why did they go to the reunion?. I think the story may have been better, if they had started the make out session, while Courtney's was brushing Tracy's hair. He also should have cum in his wife's mouth. had he done that, the sex would have flowed in much more. It does need a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Does Courtney's husband know his wife is a manipulative whore? Did he know that she planned to cheat on him with her HS boyfriend while he sat at home with their kids? Obviously she planned this before she even came to town. I can't tell you how much I wish Tracy would slap the ever loving fuck out of Courtney as soon as she opens the bathroom door. She's a teacher, a smart woman....no way is going to fall for Courtney's fake tears & half assed apology.

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettabout 3 years ago

So hot!!!! 2nd chapter please.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Threesome? Where is the cuck tag that belongs with this whore?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Incomplete- Minus 5*

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Niiiice! What happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous