The Reunion

Story Info
My wife and I are invited to a college reunion.
13.7k words
4.04
49.8k
41
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reunion

(First of all if you don't like my previous stories you won't like this one either. Unlike most writers in the Romance/Loving Wife categories I rarely write stories about cheating wives or willing cucked husbands. If this offends you then stop reading and find a cheating wife/cuck story.)

This story is split into three chapters the first part is the present day and an introduction.

The second part is background to the story about how Gary and Luisa met.

The third part is the actual Reunion and what happens during the reunion and what happens afterwards, a word of warning it is dar longer than most of my stories and is probably not to everyone's tastes. In fact those that want a short sexfest story, seriously stop reading now.

If you are a reader that likes the good guys to win and the bad guys to lose then read on, if you are into swinging and cucking stop reading now you won't find them in this story.

Just so readers know I am not a writer I just put words on a screen and if they make sense, to someone, anyone and if someone else likes my words then I will be content.)

Chapter- 01 Meeting my wife, Luisa.

(Present day.)

My name is Gary Smith I am old enough to remember when a husband proudly said, "My partner is 'Hot,' or my wife looks 'Hot' it was meant as a compliment not an indication of her lifestyle choice of fucking around on her cucked husband, she would be flattered and think to herself "My husband thinks I'm 'hot' and I'm proud when my husband says I'm Hot."

I would imagine the wife thinking, "No one else matters to me except my husband/boyfriend"

My outdated views are that compliments should come from the partners not strangers, now of course there is an alternative the standard marriage, which is a marriage in name only. Why these people ever get married is beyond me.

Things have changed, husbands and boyfriends now have 'Hotwives' and 'Hot girlfriends' who apparently have permission to get strange cock, while the husband gets sloppy seconds or thirds. Apparently this 'lifestyle' choice is called "A Cuckoldry and Hotwife" lifestyle.

The problem is I am a dinosaur in many respects, to me it is all rubbish how a wife can somehow be turned overnight into a slut wife by a martian slut ray fired by an arsehole who deliberately interferes in a marriage, he or she knows the person they want is married, they deliberately and callously, break up a marriage or relationship.

The trouble is many wives in particular don't see these arseholes for what they are until its too late and any damage to the marriage is not fixable.

However, if a person is going to cheat on their partner don't make up some stupid terminology just do it and think about the excuses afterwards.

Fortunately my wife is as old fashioned as me, we both believe if you want some strange cock of strange pussy while married get divorced or better yet, don't get married in the first place.

Both our kids, Andrea who is 16 years old and a splitting image of my wife, and Stephen who is 17 years old and is the splitting image of me, both agree with our outlook on life.

My wife Luisa, is and always will be described as beautiful, sexy, desirable, and yes hot. All my friends and family and colleagues don't have to say it, their looks are enough. A few strangers have said it as well but any further compliments from strangers are discouraged by me and my wife.

I am 40 years old, I work in a warehouse as a Supervisor for the 8am-5.30pm shift. The warehouse firm I work for a company that sells car parts all around the world, its not the best job in the world but its been a good job in terms of stability over the years. Due to the nature of my job I keep fit and I am broad shouldered and strong.

My wife, Luisa is 38 but could easily pass for 30, she is beautiful, and yes I would definitely describe her as 'hot', hell many of our friends call her hot too, Luisa gets embarrassed by such a term but, she has told me in private she likes me calling her hot, but it only means something to her when I say it, and trust me I say it a lot.

One last bit of information about my wife, for many years she has supported various women charities, anything from battered women to homeless women and that dreaded saying, fallen women, meaning ex prostitutes and ex escorts, yes there are charities that help these women, my wife donates to them and once a year visits one of the shelters.

My wife is Mexican, prior to being Mrs Smith, she was Luisa Alonso, we met in Mexico when I was on holiday there 20 years ago.

(Meeting my wife 20 years ago in Mexico.)

Okay, to be precise our first date was in Mexico, and it was a beach party. It was my last day of a ten days lads holiday, there were five of us. David, Andrew, Mark, Stuart and me. It was a trip of a lifetime for five young college lads. Four lads were good looking, fit, and they were all athletes and got the women very easily.

Me? I was athletic too, just not as much as them and not as handsome. Anyway for a week and a half we drank, we partied and we had a good time by all accounts. The locals were accommodating, as were a few of the tourists.

Everyone in the area was young and we all just wanted one last blast before we get jobs and settled down.

Our parents didn't really agree with our ideas, but we were five head strong lads and we did things our way. Yes I got lucky once or twice on the holiday, the others all got lucky four or five times.

Trouble is I'm 6ft tall and broad shouldered. The others are all taller and broader. So they tended to get the pick of the more 'hot' women, because they are hotter than me.

That's not to say I didn't get the beautiful hot women, but just not as 'hot' as theirs. I didn't know at the time but there was a lot of partner swapping going on. No I didn't get involved in that, once I am with a woman then she is with me no one else, I don't share.

So, the parties on the beach were normally loud, brash and drink flowed, music was played and yes the sex was flowing too and yes probably some recreational drugs helped out here and there.

But this is not how I wanted to remember Mexico, two days earlier one of the women I had spent the night with, Suzanna, a nice woman, but definitely not a woman to marry, told me about her eighteen year old sister, Luisa, apparently she had this dream about going to England and meeting a prince, trouble is the only English man to come around this area was me.

Yes my friends are American and they are studying at Oxford, that's where I come from. So Suzanna asked me to escort her sister to the beach party and maybe Luisa and I could both have some fun, and who knows maybe fall in love.

Well when I turned up at their house in my last good pair of shorts and a t-shirt and trainers, I'm not sure her parents were too impressed with me at first but I did give a bunch of flowers to Luisa's mother and some cigars to her Dad, they seem pleased about that.

You know in films a woman on a date walks down the stairs while the boyfriend watches stunned at how beautiful his date is, well that was me, I was literally speechless.

Luisa looked stunning in a pair of shorts and a shirt, her long dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Her legs were smooth and looked glossy, her face had some makeup on but she really didn't need any.

Her face, her body, everything about her screamed out a beautiful sexy woman, but I noticed as she looked at me she was shy and embarrassed about me staring at her. She didn't know the affect she had on men, she still doesn't.

That night we partied with everyone in our group plus a few others that turned up, all the lads had female companions and the party soon turned into a strip dance competition then a naked dance competition after that the various couples simply found a level area and started having group sex.

However, Luisa had only stripped down to a bikini and wouldn't go full naked and she only danced with me, even though she had a beautiful body she was obviously not very confident about her body and many young men asked to dance with her.

It got to the point of me having to keep a couple of lads away from us. Luisa doesn't drink, and surprisingly this evening I didn't feel like it either. So I was sober and everyone else was drunk or having sex so no one really noticed us.

After ten minutes of both getting the impression we were the spare couple we both got dressed and left the beach and found a local café. We both drank coffee, black no sugar.

We spent a pleasant evening just chatting and discussing life it turns out Luisa wanted to go to college and learn English and ultimately become a secretary, at the time I didn't know what I wanted to do.

We stayed in the café until they kicked us out. We then walked to her house, halfway there Luisa took my hand and didn't let go. When we got to her house I could see her father and mother waiting on their porch for us, it was 11.30pm I was told to get Luisa home by 11.45pm. So I was safe.

Her father, Peter, spoke first, "Well young man thank you for bringing our daughter home in one piece, the fact you are both holding hands and Luisa has a big smile on her face tells me she had a good time thank you."

Luisa's, mother, Andrea, was going to say something but Luisa's dad shook his head and took her hand and lead her inside.

Luisa took both my hands in hers and looked deep into my eyes, "Gary, I feel as if I have known you for a long time, tonight was wonderful, you treated me with respect and I can I see you listened to me, not many boys my age listen and have no idea about respect. Gary, do you believe in love at first sight," she said softly.

"Until I met you I would have said no, but I knew straight away I want to be with you, get to know you, Luisa you are a beautiful, intelligent young woman and yes, tonight I have definitely developed feelings for you, sounds crazy, right?" I said truthfully.

Luisa lunged at me and hugged and kissed me, I kissed her back we carried on kissing for about five minutes before there was a cough from the direction of the house.

Luisa's mother looked at us both then smiled, "Young man, put her down and let her sleep you can drop by tomorrow, oh and bring your stuff the spare room is already made up for you to stay in. Now off you go cancel your flight and check out of the hostel you are in. Now Luisa let him go."

Luisa let go of me stepped back and backed away still looking at me, her mother literally had to drag Luisa inside the house. I turned and walked to the hostel. When I got to our rooms I could see everyone was still at the beach party, I packed up my stuff and crashed out on top of the bed.

I woke up early in the morning and looked around, the room was empty it appears the other lads had a very good night at the beach, and it appears it is was still continuing, I checked my phone and saw about 20 video messages from each of the lads. They all showed them having sex with multiple partners.

And drinking and dancing and basically having a good time. A few text messages wanted to know how good a fuck Luisa was, a couple of the lads had photos of Luisa in her bikini, when were on the beach, she did look beautiful. But the comments on the photo bothered me.

They were writing about all the things they wanted to do to her, and how the next party we go to I have to get her to join in being naked and getting into the group sex, of course there will be no more parties for me, and my 'friends' are no longer my 'friends'.

With Luisa's parents help I applied for a six month visa in Mexico. My parents were stunned when they asked what had happened, I explained I had met someone and I was going to spend six months living here and working any jobs I could find, then I would fly home and look for a job and start my life hopefully with Luisa.

Well Luisa and I spent as much time together as possible in each others company, we went out to restaurants, we went to the bar where I had got a job, she hung around the bar and actually helped out with collecting the glasses and plates from customers.

The owner of the bar was an old woman, probably in her sixties, but no one really knew, called Flora, she was a tough woman with many scars and many tattoos.

She didn't take any shit from anyone, even though she was only 5ft tall and skinny but she never backed down from a fight, also having four big sons and a big husband to back her up there was never any trouble, or if there was it ended quickly.

At the weekend, they had live bands playing and Luisa soon got into and enjoyed the rock music they played, and Luisa also got into and enjoyed the dancing, but she only danced with me or the sons and occasionally Karl, Flora's husband he was at least 6ft 3 inches tall and fat, it was almost comical Luisa dancing with him, he couldn't dance but kind of shuffled around letting Luisa strut her stuff, however if anyone tried to get near Luisa he persuaded them to leave her alone.

Six months went by very quickly, and Luisa and I were an item and definitely exclusive, despite the attempts of some young men trying to chat to Luisa while I was bar tending.

However, Flora always posted one of her sons to watch over her if I was busy, when a man mountain comes over to you and says leave the lady alone, the would be suitors did exactly that.

As the end of the six months came close to ending I could sense Luisa getting upset, we both agreed long distance relationships don't work in the long term.

So Luisa came up with a radical plan. She wanted me to marry her and then take her back to England. She had already talked to her parents about it and to be honest they were okay with it, it seems they realised Luisa and I were a couple, and they both liked me. In fact Luisa's dad started calling me "son", Luisa's mother soon followed suit.

So, I contacted my family and friends and anyone else I was thinking might be interested and told them to book off a long weekend in about a months time to be at our engagement party and soon afterwards our wedding day.

We did exactly that, all my family and friends even my four ex friends even tried turning up, but I gave strict instructions to Flora and her son's not to let them in. We got married on the beach and we had our reception at Flora's bar.

Everyone had a good time and both our families and our extended family got on well the party was good there was a lot of dancing and drinking was done, plan's were made and single people met other single people, apparently quite a few marriages came about because of our wedding party.

The plan was to go back home with my parents, Michael and Claire, at the time they were in their sixties, but still in good health and I they enjoyed the adventure of going on holiday and meeting the various people and they both approved and liked Luisa, they instantly fell to calling her their daughter.

Everyone extended their stay by a week, my parents paid for me and Luisa. We all had a great time bonding and we were also disappointment when the week came to an end.

When we got to England my parents helped me and my new wife rent a one bedroomed house near to where they lived. They helped us enormously, they gave us furniture, bedding, kitchen appliances, and a good sized bed, TV, everything we needed, they helped us set up home, its something Luisa nor I ever forget.

Luisa soon enrolled into a local college to learn English and study admin and accounting. I was an engineer graduate, so I fairly quickly started working for a local engineering firm.

Life was not easy for two young people like us, we didn't have much money but we got on with life, Luisa passed her exams and soon started working for a family accounting firm, we were lucky to have the same shift patterns, Luisa worked 8am till 5pm Monday to Friday.

I worked 8am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday the work for me was tedious but it paid for a lot of holidays it paid for our cars and it paid for our two kids when they came along.

So our lives turned, we became a family, Luisa gave up work for three years when the kids arrived, when she was ready she went back to work in new accounting firm, she worked three days in the office and two days working remotely.

Her pay increased as did mine and with help from my family and friends we had a good life, nothing happened that we couldn't talk about or sort out amongst ourselves. Life carried on and it was smooth sailing for the most part.

Luisa was and is very adventurous in bed, she will try any position and within reason any location. We have had sex on various beaches around the world, we had sex on various balconies of hotels, we have had sex in hot tubs and swimming pools.

We have had sex in caravans, in cars, in vans and even on a motorbike. Luisa has gone down on me in cinemas, in theatres and in open air concerts.

Basically anywhere and everywhere we want to have sex we do, a couple of times we did get caught and people have watched us. No we are not exhibitionist, we just carried on then left when the voyeurs wanted to get involved.

On a cruise holiday about ten year's ago we went to Greece and the whole Mediterranean area, we left the ship early one morning and found a secluded beach, Luisa wanted to live out a fantasy of making love on a beach.

We did just that, we made love in every position we could think of, at one point Luisa was riding my cock while my arms were wrapped around her body, we kissed as she rode herself to orgasm then continued to ride me to my orgasm.

I will point out to our knowledge there was no one else on the beach or the sea or anywhere else, my wife was topless on the beach and we made love under the sun, we didn't expect anyone to see us, but it was only later when a middle aged man came up to us in the cruise ship bar and introduced himself and his wife, he then asked if we wanted to join them.

We bought our drinks and carried them over to a table with four chairs and sat down they were a couple from Canada on their 15th anniversary.

The husband, Charles, spoke first, "I'm Charles and this is my wife June, we are as you can tell from Canada."

We shook hands and I introduced us, "I'm Gary and this is my wife Luisa, we are from England as you can tell."

I Smiled at my apparent joke, but they didn't laugh, Luisa looked at me with a raised eye brow.

"Gary, I'm not one to beat around the bush, my wife and I were sightseeing yesterday and we came across a wonderful beach and on that beach we saw a beautiful thing, you and your wife having sex on the beach."

He looked at Luisa in her strappy cropped top and shorts and deliberately gave her whole body a slow once over. He then looked at me and saw my expression.

"Before you say anything I am going to show you some photos of you and your lovely wife, then we are going to negotiate a swap, you are getting my wife and I get yours for a night, those are the terms otherwise these photos go viral." He said with a self important smirk.

I looked at his wife, for a middle aged woman she looked attractive enough, her face was cute and she obviously kept herself in shape, unlike her husband who was fat, not obese but very fat, this would not be a fair swap. Her expression was angry, it was focused on her husband, it was obvious he hadn't told her about this swap.

Luisa was looking scared and shocked, she was about to say something but I put a finger to my lip, she sat back with a frown on her face. I looked towards Charles, "So can I see these photos?"

He reached into a bag and took out a digital camera. I sat beside him and he flicked through the photos, he possibly by mistake showed me some photos of his wife naked. She really looked in good shape, why was she with this fat slob is anyone's guess.

He looked at me, "So, what do you think?"