The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you are an arsehole who is exploiting a situation, I think your wife deserves better than you," I then grabbed the camera and crushed it between my hands, it snapped in two equal parts.

Then I stood up and looked down on him, "listen you fat slob, you are not going anywhere near my wife and if any photos of us appear anywhere in the world on any site I will track you down and make your world a living hell."

Luisa stood up and looked at his stunned wife, "If I was you I would pack your suitcases and l would leave this dirty fat pervert."

She smiled sweetly at a stunned Charles, he was holding the two parts of the camera. June looked at us then at her husband, "Gary, was there anything else on that camera?"

"Yes, photos of you naked on a beach somewhere." I answered quietly.

She turned to her husband and slapped him, "You arsehole, you said you would delete those photos, Charles I'm getting off at the next port and you are staying here on the cruise, when you get back home you will find I have moved out. I have put up with your bullshit for too long."

"Gary, sorry about this, he wasn't always like this, at least I don't think so. Anyway have a good rest of your trip." She dragged her husband up out of the chair and dragged him towards their cabin.

We actually stayed in touch with June over the years she divorced her husband as soon as she could, she now lives with a man her age in England, near where we live, we meet up every few months.

We also over the years have flown back to Mexico we go two or three times a year. We often took the kids with us and they can speak a little Spanish like me, we are in a WhatsApp family group which includes Floras four sons, Pedro, Karlos, Miguel, and Bruno.

After that episode of being caught on film, we were a bit more cautious about outdoor sex, but when the mood takes us we still indulge ourselves.

With the kids getting older and able to take care of themselves more it gave us more free time. We bought a VolksWagan camper van, it was big enough to take all of us, but Luisa and I primarily used it, yes we did have a very big double bed in the back, we used it frequently when at a concert or camping.

The years rolled on and we settled into married life, which agreed with both us, and by extension our family and friends who we kept in contact with via social media.

(Present day.)

(Well that was a short history of what happened in our life up until now and how we met.)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I had been having a really good dream about Luisa and I going somewhere exotic for our next adventure holiday, however I knew Luisa wanted to go hiking and push bike riding in a national park, I liked the idea too, we both cycled around where we live and we took our bikes with us on our caravan trips.

Luisa had already got up and was walking around in her underwear while doing her make up, she looked slim and beautiful as always, she work's hard when she goes to the gym and it pays off, I am right with her, Luisa likes my body and the feeling is mutual.

And of course many other men like my wife's body, but she never gives them the time of day.

I got up walked naked into the bathroom and started the shower as I soaped myself I watched Luisa watching me.

Looking at my wife touching herself through her knickers instantly my cock was rock hard, Luisa was now playing with her vagina and stroking her breasts.

"Gary, I love your body and I really love your cock, I'm so glad we met." She gasped out.

I watched as she made herself cum as she watched me stroking my cock, Luisa then walked forward and took my cock in her mouth, we knew time was short so Luisa worked hard and fast she got me to cum fairly quickly, she swallowed my cum and then licked her lips, she then rinsed her mouth out and brushed her teeth, dashed back into our bedroom changed her underwear and got dressed and left me dressing.

She went downstairs and I soon joined her in the kitchen she had made coffee for us both I got the cereal bowls down from the cupboard and we ate breakfast looking at each other. I never got tired of looking at her and she expressed the same feeling to me.

Even though she was wearing just a simple cotton jumper and trousers she looked beautiful, me? Well I wear the same thing most days, old t-shirt, old jeans and safety boots. We both got ready for work knowing our kids would be getting up soon, they are certainly at the age when they can feed themselves and dress them themselves.

But I still shouted for them to hurry up. Just as we kissed each other goodbye a postman came up the driveway and gave me an envelope addressed to both of us, it had a post mark of London, I didn't think either of us new anyone in London.

I walked back into the house saw our kids were making breakfast, "Hey, you two, don't get into any trouble you can't get out of."

They both looked at me then each and said in unison, "bye Dad, don't get into trouble at work."

I hugged them both then left for work, I forgot all about the envelope on the table.

Luisa was already home as were the kids. They were in the kitchen all three of them making a tuna fish and pasta bake, Stephen was cooking the pasta and Andrea was grating cheese.

"Hey Dad, I hope you're hungry, its your favourite, Tuna fish bake." said Andrea.

"Hey, Dad, its my favourite too so I will make sure its done properly." Stephen said smiling at me.

Luisa was wearing an apron and leggings and one of my t-shirt. She ran at me and jumped up so I had to catch her, when I did she kissed me, I kissed her back, very soon we were kissing each other in earnest and Luisa was rubbing her vagina against my cock through the apron.

Five minutes must have gone by before both our kids said,

"Dad, Mum, get a room you two," This from my daughter.

"Dad, enough with the PDA, she knows you can't leave her alone, and Mum? We know you can't leave him alone, but for five minutes just leave each other alone, long enough to cook dinner," both ours kids started laughing as I let Luisa drop.

She was red faced but laughing too, she went back to helping with the pasta. I went to the fridge and got out two non alcohol beers and poured two glasses of wine. We then toasted ourselves and Luisa gave me the job of mixing up the tuna.

We finished our meal Luisa and I went into the living room and put on Netflix and watch the new latest series. The kids stayed with us for about an hour but then went upstairs to there rooms to chat to their friends or play online.

Luisa suddenly sat up obviously remembering something, she walked out to the kitchen and came back with the envelope. She gave it too me and cuddled up against me.

"Gary, who do we know in London?" she asked.

"No one I know of." I said opening the envelope, inside was a card and in italic script it said we were both invited to a college reunion, it was signed by my four ex friends and next to their names were female names.

"Well my love, it says here we are invited to a college reunion, we are both invited. It says here it will be at a stately home/hotel somewhere up north, near Newcastle." I said not quite sure what to make of it.

Luisa looked at the invite and said, "It looks real to me, do you want to go?"

I thought about it for a moment, "Well it might be interesting to know what happened to them." I said imagining various scenarios.

"Okay Gary lets go and see what happened to your friends." She kissed me on the lips.

We made love that night with passion, even after twenty years our passion had not faded. Looking into my wife's eyes and then kissing her neck and breasts as I made love to her we didn't hurry, once my cock was inside my wife she sighed happily and moved her hips in time to my thrusts.

As I moved faster Luisa put her legs around my body pulling me in tighter, I kissed and licked her breasts taking first one nipple then other, I left little hickeys on her neck and Luisa reciprocated by leaving hickeys on my neck and chest.

I think we were marking each others territory. We fell asleep curled around each other. I woke up first and slipped out of bed not waking my wife. I got my phone out and opened Facebook and Twitter and any other social media platform I could think of and tried looking up my old friends.

I found them all on Facebook, all four men had good jobs, Mark was an IT manager, living in London with two kids and a wife, Sarah. Skimming through his photos on Facebook it showed a fun loving family man, his wife was pretty and from Asia, possibly the Philippines.

They both liked to party and there were lots of photos of them with Andrew and his family, he had four kids, but scrolling through older photos I saw him with at least three different women with different sets of kids.

I clicked on Andrew's Facebook page and it was obvious he had been divorced three times and had two kids from each marriage, he hadn't posted anything recently but last year he took some photos while on holiday somewhere.

Mark also had holiday photos, the difference was stark, Mark obviously kept in shape the photos of him on a beach with his wife and kids showed him to be toned and buff.

Andrew on the other hand was suffering from middle-aged spread, he had a beer gut and man boobs. It was obvious his wife, Charlotte, looked half his age, she was pretty and tall and slim blonde haired. There was no doubt she was the stereotypical trophy wife.

Andrew apparently owns his own company, he sells Vacuum cleaners, judging by his older posts he is very good at what he does, but he obviously has no idea about relationships.

Stuarts Facebook posts were all about the middle east, he apparently worked in the middle east for the past fifteen years, his status is currently single, and in almost all his posts he is either by himself or with a male friend, there was maybe one or two photos with women but they were all Arab women, it appears he hasn't been to England in a long time.

He hasn't listed any jobs, except ten years ago when he was doing an engineering job in Saudi Arabia.

Finally David, well he likes to tell the world about his life, there are literally thousands of posts and photos and updates about his life, he is a CEO of a company that builds planes.

He has been married for fifteen years to Alexandre, four kids, two girls and two boys, the boys are aged five and four the girls five and and 3, there are literally thousands of photos of the family on holiday in almost every part of the world.

There are also thousands of photos of the six of them on beaches, in hotels, in swimming pools, on fair rides, Disney land, Egypt, you name it they had been there.

David's wife, was a very beautiful exotic looking woman our age, tall dark haired and a great figure her bikini body looks very good.

But I will stress not as good as my wife's. But in almost all the photos Alexandre doesn't appear to be happy, looking at photos it's obvious her smiles are fake.

Also their kids smiles always look forced as if every photo is staged. That is very curious, staged fake smiles, a mega rich husband, a beautiful exotic wife who doesn't smile while on holiday.

So, this is what happened to my ex friends, they seem to have done well for themselves, well each of their parents were well off, and most likely the parents helped them financially, my parents weren't rich so I was always at a disadvantage as far as money was concerned.

Luisa finally woke up. Luisa put her arms around me and saw me looking at Facebook, "What are you looking at?" she asked.

"Well, I thought I would catch up on what my ex friends have been doing over the past twenty years, they have done quite well for themselves. They all seem to be happy and all seem to be enjoying life, except maybe Andrew, he has three ex wives to pay for."

Luisa had a scan through the profile, "I think you are right, who is paying for this reunion and who sent the invite?"

I quickly scanned through their Facebook posts and said, "David is most likely, he is apparently one of the richest men in the country and he is definitely someone that likes showing off his wealth, back in the day he was probably the one I was most friendly with."

Luisa climbed onto my lap, and kissed me, "So are we going? Its been a while since we had a weekend away."

"That's true isn't it, okay let's have a weekend up north shall we? It might be a fun weekend meeting up with old crew, but I'm not sure who has changed the most me or them." I said smiling.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chapter-03 The reunion.

We spoke to June and her husband and asked if they could look after our kids for the weekend it wasn't a problem, their kids and our kids got on well together, Stephen and Andrea packed up their stuff and Luisa and I did the same.

We packed our stuff in our VW camper van and drove over to June's house. We all hugged and made sure June and her husband had our contact numbers we hugged our kids and then drove off, it was probably a three hour drive up to Newcastle, we passed the time singing along to various songs on the radio and just genuinely chatting about the world.

One thing Luisa and I can do for hours is simply be in each others company, sometimes we can just cuddle up with a book or a DVD, to us the important thing is we do things together.

We stopped halfway and got something to eat from the service station and had lunch in the camper van. I started off driving but after our break Luisa drove, she doesn't drive as fast as I do but we made good time and three hours later we were pulling up outside a large old mansion turned into a hotel.

As we pulled up into the car park we looked at all the Mercedes, Ferraris, BMW, Audi, even a Rolls Royce and other supercars. And we turn up in a camper van, a top of the range customised van, but still we laughed to our selves and climbed out of the van.

We were both in jeans and hoodies, and boots. Looking around we saw people in evening dresses and suits. We definitely looked out of place.

I took Luisa's hand and we walked through the very tall and wide door. Luisa leaned into me and whispered, "Have we just entered the gates of hell..." she laughed quietly, I did the same.

We walked up to the reception desk and introduced ourselves and showed our invite we were assigned a room on the second floor, room number 106. I gave the spare keys to the porter and told him to look for a van amongst the supercars, he wouldn't miss it.

We watched him go through the door, he stopped came back and said, "I like those vans, my family have a similar one, not as posh as yours but they are far more practical than those sports cars." He smiled and walked out again.

Another porter took our key cards and asked us to follow him, we held hands as we followed him to the lift and then eventually to our room, I was busy memorising the route. I knew we would probably get lost at some point.

The porter showed us around the rooms and showed us how all the tech worked. The room obviously had a large TV and stereo unit, it had a fully a equipped mini bar, which of course will be wasted on Luisa and I.

Once he had shown us everything he wished us a good evening. I gave him a tip and we waited for our luggage to arrive. We were out on the balcony looking over the formal gardens when our suit cases arrived.

As we unpacked I saw the red and black lingerie I bought my wife in her suitcase, I also saw the little red dress we bought in Paris last year.

The dress and the lingerie will look gorgeous on her. She saw me looking at her as she pulled out a see thru baby doll nightie we bought a year ago from Victoria Secrets in London.

"Luisa, you don't really need to wear anything to look sexy, but you look so very sexy in that baby doll." I leant over and we kissed she responded by kissing me back softly at first than with more passion.

I reluctantly pulled away, "unpack first, play later." I smiled looking at her pouting lip.

She grabbed my cock through my jeans, no surprise it was rock hard.

"Hmmm bb I am so going to use this cock later." She said very seriously.

We quickly unpacked our suit cases and I hung up my suit, I am really not a suit person, I only wear it, generally at weddings, funerals and christenings. Luisa understands this and doesn't push me into suits, Luisa likes dressing up but like me she is far happier in casual clothes.

Once we had unpacked and placed everything everywhere we wanted it, Luisa threw herself at me and started kissing me I kissed her back and soon we were on the bed with me on my back and my wife sucking my cock, she looked into my eyes as she did so sucking and licking my cock like a lolly pop.

After about ten minutes of bliss as she repeatedly almost let me cum she got up took off her jeans and pulled her t-shirt off leaving her in just her black lace underwear set, yes a birthday present last year from me, she had tried the set on in the changing room and then asked the female assistant to ask me to join her in the cubicle.

(I did, and after telling her how beautiful she looked I kissed her and using my tongue and fingers brought her to a climax. She kept the set on and got dressed as we paid for the set the assistant was smiling at my wife's red face and neck.)

Luisa pulled aside her knickers and sat on my cock and immediately started to bounce on my cock she leant down dangling her breasts in front of me, as they bounced and swayed I kissed them and licked them adding to my wife's pleasure.

"Gary, yes so good my love, yes, bb kiss and bite my breasts mark me bb, mmmm yes like that, I love you Gary, hmmmm yes my love harder bb.....yeesssss..."

I grabbed her arse and thrust up into her vagina, it was fast and hard and soon Luisa was coming her juices leaking out over my cock. I soon joined her cumming deep inside her.

She slumped forward resting her head on my chest, "Wow, Gary, I love you my husband."

She murmured this while breathing slowly, I think we would have slept like that except the room phone started ringing. Reluctantly Luisa climbed off me stripped naked and went into the bathroom for a shower. I leant over and picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Gary? Is that you? Its David here, I was wondering if you and your lovely wife would like to join us for a pre reunion drink in the hotel bar?"

"Um, sure I guess so give us ten minutes and we will be down, are the rest of the old crew going to be there?"

"Of course Gary, tomorrow is going to be busy with lots of people and we might not get a chance to chat freely."

The way he said the last part of the conversation seemed strange to me.

"Okay David, don't worry we will down soon." I replied keeping my voice even.

"Good, I look forward to seeing you both." He said happily, but again there was something I couldn't place in his voice, anticipation perhaps?

Luisa cam into the bedroom wrapped in a towel.

"Who was that?" she asked as she causally dried her naked body, my cock started to rise again.

But I sat up got off the bed, kissing my wife on the way to the shower, she followed me and I turned on the shower and got in and said, "That was David, he wants some pre reunion drinks so we can get to know each other before tomorrow evening."

Luisa thought for a moment then said, "Well, it does make sense, it will a be hectic tomorrow." She turned and got out some normal underwear a t-shirt and jeans.

Then she picked out a t-shirt for me and some boxer shorts. I finished my shower and we both got dressed. Hand in hand we walked to the lift and went to the first floor where the bar was.

Its was 8.30pm and the hotel was already busy, the bar went the full length of the hotel and because we had checked the Facebook photos we knew who to look for.

But it seems they hadn't done the same thing, we walked up to the bar, it was David's wife who noticed us first, she is certainly a beautiful woman, she nudged her husband to get his attention he turned around looking at us.