The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked disapprovingly at me, my shaved head, my goatee beard, me dressed in a t-shirt and jeans and boots, then he looked at Luisa basically dressed the same her long dark hair in a ponytail.

If was obvious as we entered the room, he really didn't know who we were, but his wife was quicker than him, she obviously had done her homework she climbed of her seat, desperately trying not to expose her knickers as her evening gown was very low cut and very high cut around her legs.

She came up to me first, "You must be Gary, I'm Alexandre, Alex to my friends, Gary, I will admit, you look nothing like David said you would look like, but honestly you look good Gary, I'm very pleased to meet you at last." She offered her hand to shake, I shook her hand, her hands were smooth while mine were rough, she obviously didn't work outside.

She then turned to Luisa, "You my dear are simply gorgeous you two are obviously a pair, sorry, about dressing so formally, David insisted I make an impression on you both,"

She leant forward exposing most of her breasts, to both of us, "Gary, I would much rather be wearing t-shirt and jeans too, instead of this dress," she whispered to me.

David got off his chair and walked up to us and offered his hand to me, "Gary, it's been too long, you have certainly changed, you are definitely going for the casual look, your beard and shaved head look is interesting." He said with a hint of sarcasm.

I shook his offered hand, trying to suppress the urge to squeeze his hand, hard.

He looked at Luisa, "My dear you are very beautiful, Gary is a lucky man, he got very lucky at that beach party all those years ago, I see you both dress alike, that's very cute." Again with the sarcasm.

He stepped forward to hug Luisa but she stepped back avoiding the hug. He looked confused for a moment then a look of anger passed across his face, his wife saw it and intervened.

"Gary, Luisa, what can we get you to drink, Gary, Beer? Scotch? Rum?" she said pointing towards the bar.

"Actually coffee for me and Luisa, we don't drink alcohol." I said and Luisa smiled at their reactions.

David almost spat out his scotch, "Seriously Gary? You don't drink alcohol? Well that might put a damper on the party tomorrow night, are you sure you couldn't just drink this weekend?"

Luisa spoke first, "David, I'm sorry but neither of us enjoy drinking alcohol, but don't worry we can still enjoy ourselves." She put on a sweet smile and David relaxed a bit.

"Very well, so two coffees then, milk and sugar?" He asked as the barman made the coffee.

"Sorry David, black no sugar." I said smiling.

His face dropped, "Wow, you two really know how to live." He had tried to be funny, but it came out as a snide comment.

I could see Alex was getting annoyed with David, I wondered how good their marriage was. We were handed our coffees and David lead the way to a table in a corner of the bar.

We sat opposite each others wives, Alex was certainly special, but Luisa was more so.

Alex spoke first, "So, Gary, where did you and your lovely wife meet? David told me some vague story about you abandoning him and your friends to spend time with her and then six months later you get married head back to England and then you disappeared, is that about right?" Alex said, it appeared she was genuinely interested.

Before I could speak Luisa started the story, "Well, basically my sister set me up on a blind date with Gary, I admit I was in love the first time I met him, anyway we went to the beach party, we were having a good time when things turned a bit awkward for me."

Alex looked at David who obviously hadn't told her everything. "Luisa, what do you mean awkward?"

"Well, the party was fast turning into a sex party, in fact everyone except Gary and I were in groups getting it on, at that point Gary and I left the party and found a coffee shop, we connected, and well the rest is history, twenty years of happy marriage and two great kids." She took my hand and squeezed it.

David looked thoughtful, but again Alex spoke first, "Well I met David on a company holiday, yes it was that cheesy, wasn't it David?"

It took him a few seconds for him to respond, "Yes, it was, I first saw Alex on a sunbed in a very small bikini on a company paid holiday." He smiled at the thought.

Alex smiled, "Yes he walked up to me offered me a drink sat down next to me and told me he was going to be rich one day and he would like me to share it with him, and true to his word he is very rich and shares it with me."

Her smile slipped, Luisa and I looked at each other, there was a sub text here that Alex wanted to possibly tell us.

"Come now my dear, Gary and Luisa don't really want to know everything about us, anyway my love the important thing is we are happy, our kids are happy and life is good."

He took his wife's hand and kissed it. Once again that look on Alex's face was strange, maybe regret?

We spent the next couple of hours just generally catching up on life, David was very rich he owned his company and any profits came to him. Alex used to be a secretary working inside David's company, but she now is a housewife and mother. They both said the right things but I noticed some things went unsaid.

It got to about midnight and David was very drunk, as in falling over and me and two porters carried him upstairs to their room drunk.

When we all finally got him on the bed, Alex looked at him and then me and Luisa. She motioned us into the adjoining living room, it was a penthouse after all.

I did notice Alex hardly touched her wine during the evening. She looked nervous and determined at the same time.

"Gary, Luisa, I'm glad we could finally meet alone, now he is passed out I will let you know a few things, first off our marriage is a sham, we haven't slept in the same bed for years, I can't stand the smell he brings home when he is with his mistress or mistresses it changes from week to week, he buys me anything I want or need and he spends time with the kids, but he hardly ever comes to my bed, only when he hasn't got anywhere else to go."

She sat down in one of the chairs and started crying, Luisa put her arms around her.

"Alex, why are you telling us these things." I said gently.

She looked up tears in her eyes, "Because he has done this before, many times he invites old friends to reunions and seduces the husbands wife or girlfriend, he is not adverse to using more than persuasion. His security guards have stopped a lot of husbands and boyfriends from attacking him."

Luisa looked shocked as she jumped to a conclusion, "You are part of this thing aren't you? Don't tell me you sleep with the husbands for compensation?"

She nodded. Then said, "Gary, David is very well connected he has friends in very low places. Anyone who doesn't go along with his plans he makes their life a living hell or he finds ways to make them disappear including me."

Luisa stood up, "Gary, we have to help Alex, and Gary I am not going anywhere near that slime ball."

Alex looked at Luisa, "Luisa, you can't help me, for most of my married life I have done exactly what my husband asked me to do, I have done things I am very ashamed of, and I have never enjoyed doing it but I had no choice, but enough is enough, I don't want him to break up your marriage, and I am scared he will do something to me if I leave him or help you."

"Alex, just a question, where are all the other people, I would have thought the other guests would have arrived by now." I said looking directly at her.

"There are no other guests, David wanted a chance at Luisa and I would have kept you occupied." She hung her head in regret.

Luisa looked at her, "Just so I understand this, I was going to willing submit to your husband while my husband was going submit to you?"

"Yes, I was Gary's compensation, David would have fucked you and probably taken photos of you to use later, he has done it before when a wife didn't play along. Honestly I can't remember how many couples have split up because of him, and sadly me as well, I never got paid in cash or any type of money, but I do feel like whore."

"Alex, we have only just met and I really couldn't give a shit about your past, what I am interested in is the present. Whatever part my wife and I were going to play in your husbands scheme its not happening, no disrespect, you are a beautiful woman, but Luisa has my heart, body, and soul."

I took a breath, "Again no disrespect to you but us getting together would always be a non starter and honestly if Luisa even considered going off with David I would beat the shit out of David. Trust me your husband doesn't know me."

I was thoughtful for a moment, "Alex, we are going to help you, but you will have to help us."

Alex looked at me and said, "Gary, I would love your help, but how can I help you?"

"First of all I want you to make a list of all the couples your husband has been with, don't say you don't know who they are you helped set them up, there will names and address's. I want you to find these people and I want you find out how many of them want revenge on your husband."

Luisa piped up, "Alex, give the details to me, I am a highly efficient PA, I can sort them out and contact them, I will find out which couples are still married and which ones would like to testify against your husband."

Alex looked at both of us, "Gary, Luisa, I'm not worth it, I am used goods and the only reason I'm not a whore is because technically speaking I didn't get paid in cash to fuck these people, however, I am very tired of this life and David and his games. If you help me get out of this mess I will be very grateful."

She stood up and went into the bedroom, she came out with a laptop, she quickly opened it used a password and then opened a file. She then showed us a list of names and address's and contact details.

Luisa immediately got to work and shared the list of about fifteen couples to our home computer.

"Alex, get your stuff, we are taking you somewhere safe, bring only things you need, sorry Alex your life has just changed, you are not David's unpaid whore anymore, Alex, what was your maiden name?"

"Aisha, its been a long time since I used it." She smiled wistfully.

"Alex, do you know all your passwords?" I asked.

"Yes Gary, David trusts me completely, don't forget I'm his partner in crime." She smiled sadly.

"Okay, get into your bank accounts and take out a sum of money, as much as you think you need, open a new account in your name, your maiden name then put the money into it. We are going to Mexico, we have friends and family there, they will help you be anonymous for a while. David might find you, but if he does he will regret it. Now we all have packing to do."

Luisa hugged Alex, "Alex, trust us, if you really want out of this life and away from your husband then do as Gary says."

With that Luisa hugged me, "I love you Gary, thanks for being who you are."

"Well, I am a sucker for a sob story and Alex certainly is a sob story, okay let's get going."

We packed our suitcases and met up with Alex in the car park. She was wearing a pair of jeans a t-shirt and a hoodie. She looked totally different but still beautiful. Luisa and I laughed at her five suitcases.

"Ummm I said to travel light, five suitcases really?" I said smiling.

"Well I still have five suitcases upstairs do you want me to get them?" she said smiling back.

A porter came out and helped us load up. We then got in, Alex went into the back of the van, Luisa climbed into the passenger seat, we drove off leaving a hopefully unsuspecting David still passed out.

I drove all night and we made good time. Two hours later we pulled up outside the house. Luisa and I got out of the van opened the side door and found Alex curled up asleep on the backseat.

We helped her into the house, we must have made a fair bit of noise, our kids came down the stairs both carrying baseball bats.

"Mum, Dad, what's going on you weren't due back until Monday." Stephen said lowering the bat. He was wearing normal winter pyjamas.

"Dad, whose this?" Andrea said also lowering her bat.

I did a double take, Andrea really is a mini version of Luisa, and it was probably the first time I had noticed Andrea was a beautiful young woman. What I didn't expect is to see her in a strappy cropped top and small boxer shorts. As I said a beautiful young woman.

Luisa obviously saw my expression, "Yes Gary, our daughter is growing up fast."

"Yes, I see that." I said smiling.

I looked at both our kids and realised they could accept the truth, "Andrea, Stephen, this is Alexandre, she will be staying with us for a few days. She is the wife of an old college friend, she needs our help so we are helping her. Now you two go to bed, its late or early depending on how you look at it."

Stephen was obviously smitten with Alex but he hid it well, he extended his hand and Alex shook it smiling, "I'm pleased to meet you Stephen, you look just like you Dad, and you are both handsome."

Stephen blushed but managed to mumble, "Thank you, you are beautiful Alexandre, umm goodnight."

He practically ran upstairs. Andrea came down the stairs and hugged Alex, "Alexandre, any friend of mum and dad is a friend of mine, don't worry dad will sort out any problems he is good at that, she then hugged me and my wife and walked upstairs.

Alex looked at both of us, "Those two are charming, and both are going to be heart breakers in a few years. Now, Gary, Luisa, I must contact my kids and tell them what's happening, David has no love for them at all, in fact I'm fairly they are not his, I want them out of harms way. I have a brother that lives on a farm in Kent. Its in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the country, David doesn't know my brother lives there."

"Okay Alex, but use my phone, David probably monitors your phone. Explain to your brother you will be out of the country for a couple of weeks but don't tell him where you are going."

Alex hugged me then hugged Luisa, "You know, there is a silver lining to David and his latest scam, I have finally got to meet you two, David has talked about you both a lot over the years. I think he is jealous of you Gary being with Luisa, he once told me he wanted to meet Luisa before you met her."

"Well, I'm glad I met Gary first," Luisa said hugging me.

"Alex, sorry but the spare room is a mess, but we have a blow up bed and we can give you bedding, we will sort something out later." I said as Luisa went into a cupboard and got out the sheets and blankets for Alex.

Luisa and I helped Alex with her suitcases and then I carried our suitcases into our bedroom while Luisa helped set up Alex's bed. After about twenty minutes, Luisa came into the bedroom.

She kissed me and then got undressed. She put on an old shirt of mine, it was obviously too big for her but it looked great on her. We would put away our clothes later.

"How's our guest?" I said climbing into bed.

Luisa climbed in the other side and lay down with her head on my chest.

"She is doing okay, I think she is a bit confused, while we sorted out the bedding she told me almost all of her married life David told her what to do, what to wear, who to meet, who to fuck, and of course it was all to please her husband and advance his career."

She sighed, "Gary, I really feel sorry for her, but on the other hand she allowed him to do this to her. Honestly, men are such arseholes, present company excluded. Of course."

She kissed me on the lips then lay back down again and closed her eyes. Sleep eventually came but I was trying to think about how to hurt David, maybe not physically but more money wise. Rich people hate being poor, and that is what I will do.

Luisa and I woke up around 7am, she unwrapped herself from me and we both undressed and shared a shower, while in the shower we made love gently, we kissed, touched, and made love to each other.

We then got out and dried each other and went downstairs to find Alex and our kids making bacon and eggs and sausages for breakfast.

Alex looked at us and smiled, " I wanted to start repaying you, so breakfast is made, I spoke to my kids last night, I also spoke to my brother he is fine looking after them, he is already on his way to pick them up. The kids seem fine staying with my brother, Darren, they know him and his family will look after them."

We all enjoyed breakfast and the conversation was interesting as Alex explained to our kids about where she came from and about her travelling and about her kids. She glossed over the part about being used as an unpaid prostitute for her husband.

Once we had cleaned up the kids went upstairs and got dressed, we contacted June and asked if they could spend time them. June was happy to look after them.

Quietly I explained what was happening and told her to make sure her husband knew about not talking to anyone strange and taking care about where they go.

I didn't go into too much detail but I did say things might get exciting and be prepared to get away quickly. She understood and said she and her husband would be careful. And take care of Stephen and Andrea.

Luisa and I explained to our kids what was happening and what to expect, we told them to be careful who they talk to and stay close to June and her husband. They both accepted the situation and made sure they packed their baseball bats.

We booked our flights to Mexico and contacted Luisa's parents and family and we asked them to contact Flora's sons. Flora and her husband have long since died and the sons and their wives now run the place, over the years we have been back many times to Mexico and the bar.

We actually went to two sons weddings, apparently their kids are named after us. Pedro and Karlos and their brothers are good long distance friends.

Through probably dubious contacts they help out Luisa's parents with money and any supplies they need. They assure me they are doing nothing illegal, so I have to trust them, sort of, honestly I don't want to know.

We told them a friend was coming with us and she needed a place to stay and we needed some help dealing with someone. They were interested in the details and said they would help me and Luisa and Alex.

We drove to the airport and caught our flights, when we got to Mexico we got a taxi to Luisa's parents house and they greeted us warmly. It has been a year since we last saw them in the flesh, and both Luisa and I could see they were getting more fragile and less mobile.

We spent a few days being with them then we met up with our friends from the bar. We explained that David was rich and probably had lots of resources at his disposal, we wanted to give Alex a chance to divorce David and walk away with the kids and a fair chunk of David's money.

Of course David might fight the divorce what we would like is to give us a more than fighting chance of winning the divorce in Alex's favour.

The oldest of the son's Pedro spoke first, "Well it seems to me we need some leverage, I have various associates in the gardening business in the UK I will ask them to plant a few things in this mans, garden. I'm sure your English police would be interested in a man like him in possession of certain illegal products."

He looked at Alex and smiled.

Alex returned the smile and said, "Yes that might work, my husband does use drug's but only pot and cannabis, and of course something harder for the wives he seduces. But if harder drugs are found it would ruin his clean, very clean image."

"Yes it would, and if the press also got wind of this story it would probably end his career," I added.

Alex looked at Luisa and me and the people around us, "I want to say something, I am very grateful for all your help but I am just a woman who was used and abused by a wealthy sadistic man, unfortunately I am also married to him and over the years I have done some very questionable things, everything I did was against my will and I only did it because David forced me to do his bidding. I thought one day he would get tired of me and dump me somewhere."