The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I entered the house, my eyes were on her.

There was a bruise on her leg, her pinky toe nail was broken and I could say that her wax was due, looking at her legs.

I was trying to see all the flaws since she was in her normal outfits. I needed to undo her spell, break that curse she cast on me.

It didn't work. And I knew I exaggerated the wax thing.

When she was dangling her foot in front of me, sipping from her glass, all I wanted was to be near her. Or in front of her, kissing that leg. Or, to live under that beautiful soft sole.

Trying to resist her magic to no avail made it even worse for me. Seeing the flaws and still finding her flawless; I shouldn't have dared to resist her doing. Who was I to fight for my soul against this new Meg?

As always, I wanted to tell her I loved her. But that didn't matter, there was no reason to say that.

"Matt proposed. I guess Marla told you that."

I understood. That was the final blow, she was finalizing her plan. It sounded a bit cheap.

"..."

"Any comments?"

"No. I mean, what I say won't matter, so..."

"You're right." She took another sip.

This was getting ridiculous.

"Why am I here?"

"Listening to your conversation with Marla, let me say, turned me on."

Incredible.

She was shamelessly saying that to me. And that conversation was solely about my misery, unhappiness. Did that turn her on?

"Did you really beg her to take you to the restroom and use you?"

Incredible!!

I just showed her that this was bullshit, with my expression and chuckle.

"Oh, she begged me to ask you that." laughing "But she told me that you had a hard time when she teased you. She's confident she could take you there if she wanted."

Maybe she could, I still don't know.

"Come on, Meg."

"Hearing such things disturbed me. I thought you just wanted to pamper me; I didn't know this was a fantasy of yours."

I had no idea what she was up to. She was pushing me, obviously trying to lure me into a trap that I had no clues about.

And I was already on my feet, walking to her. Because she already told that she was turned on. And when she said those, it felt like she wanted me to show she was special. She wanted to see it was all about her. That was what I thought.

The way she looked at me when I was kneeling in front of her like a mindless freak was making me weak. I wanted to give her whatever she wanted, I wanted to give her everything I had, before she even asked for them.

She just watched, without moving.

I held her hand, kept it in my hands as if it was a fragile thing.

In contrast with her cruelty, I was unconditionally loving her. I kissed her hand slowly, looking in her eyes. She wasn't giving me anything. I kept kissing her hand, holding only her soft, fragile fingers. How could she not feel my love and devotion? There could be nothing more sincere than this scene, to show your pure love.

When I felt she was pulling her hand away, I held it firm. I turned it gently, looked in her palm. I wanted to be there, I wanted to be in her palm, literally and figuratively. I kissed her palm, every finger but nothing changed.

She wasn't letting her feelings show, I was sure of that.

She wanted something more. Something that would show her she won, as she said.

I leaned forward on my knees and kissed her dangling foot with love and agony.

She slowly moved her leg, put her foot down. These weren't doing anything for her, she didn't care if I kissed her feet or hands. She didn't expect me to show her she was special. I was wrong.

"Tell me. How do you feel?"

"..."

"About me?"

I just bowed down and kissed her foot again.

This time, it was a display of complete surrender, not love. That was how I felt. I thought this could satisfy her.

I still didn't think I deserved such a hateful revenge but if she wanted, I was going to give it to her, in any way she wanted. She mattered the most, probably for my whole life since I first met her.

And I raised, still on my knees, looking at her.

"That's your answer?"

"..."

"Do it again then."

This time, I didn't only kiss her foot, I kissed my way up her leg and kissed her thighs. Her expression wasn't changing. She looked very horny and powerful. This was probably my farewell to her.

I slowly held her shorts and with her help, removed them. She separated her legs, hypnotizing me with her vengeful womanhood, which, in fact, looked innocent.

In a few minutes, I was there again. I wasn't eating her pussy. I was saying goodbye, kissing it. I was saying goodbye to her.

I wanted to talk, even if it wouldn't matter.

She held my hair and pulled me away from her crotch.

"So, you don't have anything to say?"

"I love you, Meg."

She rolled her eyes, pulled my face to her pussy. I resisted, I didn't want her to satisfy herself and send me again. I spilled out what I had been thinking about.

"I will divorce her. I will move out. Even if you don't give me hope, I will wait for you. Until you take me back. Hoping you take me back. I will do whatever you want. Just don't see anyone else after that day. Be mine only."

I was talking without thinking but when I said 'Be mine' her expression changed. She looked relieved. Not like she got softer, it felt like she accomplished another step in her revenge.

She looked more confident.

I tried to stand up, hoping she was going to let me have sex with her. This had to be a stupid move, which could make it into the top ten cases of 'not being able to read the room'.

When she saw that I was leaning to kiss her, she turned her head aside making me feel like a moron.

"I promise I will divorce..."

"We will talk about that, IF you divorce your wife."

Wow.

Wait.

I didn't see any clues showing that she had a plan with me in the future. Maybe she was going to make me divorce my wife and when I called her to give her the news, she was going to say she was on the honeymoon or something like that. Pulling the plug.

Right in line with the 'Revenge on Jerome'.

"You told me you talked to Marla. So, you know I saw your paper. You know I know your plan to destroy me."

Her expression couldn't be less caring.

"And?"

"I will divorce her. Even if you expect me do it just as part of your revenge. Even if you only want to put another nail on my coffin."

I could hardly say the rest, with a cracked voice.

"Even if this is your last step before leaving me for good."

She wasn't objecting, she wasn't giving a reaction. She was just listening with indifferent eyes. I knew those were true.

"But know this. You will regret it. You will feel bad years later, remembering how you wasted our last chance. You will remember this day."

There was a crooked smile on the side of her lips.

"If you think that his big dick will compensate for that, you're wrong. You will regret this."

"I wouldn't know about his big dick. I never saw it. Not yet. But I heard of it."

"?"

"Ok. Since you said you are planning to divorce her, even if you know I will leave you..."

Amazing. She reached to my soul, grabbed it and squeezed out all the life energy in one second.

"Y-Yes?"

"How about we call it a day? I have plans for two weeks, I won't be here. When I return..."

"Where are you going again? With whom?"

She ignored me, increasing her voice a bit.

"When I return, I will call you. I will ask you one question only."

"?"

"If you're still married or not."

I was looking at her dumbfoundedly. She stood up, opened the door.

"You have two weeks."

And just like that. She kicked me out, without kissing me, without giving me any hopes. I left with the ultimatum she dropped on my lap.

I regretted talking before I ate her pussy. I wondered if I was ever going to have another chance to do it. Yes, I was that needy and pathetic.

In the heat of the moment, I was sincere. I knew I had to divorce even if she didn't take me as her man. I had to make that decision even before the reunion, it was a hollow marriage. But I was feeling less confident when I was in my car. It was a step towards the unknown. Two weeks meant I had no time to consider and evaluate the situation. Why was it two weeks? If I managed to do it by then, was she going to treat me differently?

Deep down, I knew she was going to leave me. I even thought that she wasn't going to call me to ask that question.

But what if...

I went home and told Claire. She insulted me a lot about Meg and the cheating part. I didn't go into details, to save face. She thought we slept.

But she didn't react about divorce part. Not one bit. She just said "That's my house, I want you out today."

And she filed for divorce the next morning, before I woke up in my hotel room. She managed to make this quick and within a week we were divorced. It felt like she was getting rid of a nuisance in her life.

Of course, it was silly of me to act before thinking or consulting a lawyer. I probably could have lost less money in this process, instead of accepting all her demands. But I didn't care. I was feeling better already.

I had no optimistic feelings about the Meg side of this event. But I waited.

And she called.

"Meg?"

"You know the question."

"Can I come to your place?" I didn't want to tell her on the phone. Even if she was going to leave me, I wanted another chance to convince her otherwise.

"No. Are you still married?"

She was cold as ice.

"No. I divorced her."

"Ok." That was all she said but hearing the muffled screams and laughter of many people was even worse. They were all together and she was on the speaker, apparently.

And she hung up.

They were probably popping a champagne, celebrating the success of their plan. Then, an even more horrifying thought came to my mind. Was that bastard there? With them? Laughing at me?

Would that make a difference? It would, I pictured her sitting in his lap while calling me.

I didn't hear from her for two days and this was not a conspiracy theory anymore. She did that to me.

I needed to start my new life somehow. I had to find a place to live and find peace. This time it was clear that she was done with me.

Then she called again. This time I wasn't expecting.

"I'm home. Waiting."

This was an evil cycle. She wasn't letting me find peace or even die alone in agony. And every time she called me there, I was losing another thing. This time, I decided that there was nothing left to lose.

"Ok." I knew it was never going to be possible for me to say no to her.

She let me in, in a killer dress. Her black dress was hugging her body. She had black nylons and heels. She had makeup, earrings and all. She was beyond beautiful.

"This is my engagement day."

She stood high and strong. She wanted to torture me one more time, it was no surprise. The way she rubbed her engagement on my face, that was below the belt.

I divorced my wife just for her amusement, without any promises and I was hoping that she would stop this, even if she didn't feel for me, she wouldn't want to hurt me anymore. I was wrong.

I just looked at her.

"Kneel in front of me."

That was new.

I ended my marriage for her didn't change a thing. She was going to humiliate me, probably until she felt like it was time to enjoy her twisted pleasure one more time.

I was on my knees. I reached her hand to kiss it. It was like apologizing without knowing your fault. Constantly.

"I love you, Meg. Unconditionally. Don't torture me anymore, please."

For a short period, I saw the victory in her eyes. Breaking me completely, she looked like she was having a climax. She inhaled deep and looked at me. She didn't answer, she walked away, leaving me there. I was watching her in the middle of the room like that. She sat on the couch and crossed her legs again.

"So, you divorced your wife."

"Yes. For you."

"I didn't ask for that, why did you do it?"

Didn't she? I wasn't sure. I was standing up to object.

"I don't want you to stand up. Not today."

"What's about today?"

"I want it this way. This is an important day for me. And, I have my reasons."

I crawled there, on my knees. When I was in front of her, she asked again "Why did you divorce her?"

That day she was different. She was less natural, as if she was playing a part in a movie, without getting prepared enough. This made me worried. She could be getting ready to do as planned, without feeling Ok about it. If that was because of her conscience or mercy for me, something really brutal was waiting for me.

"Because I thought you wanted me to. To be your man."

"My man? I already told you Matt proposed. When did I say anything about you being 'my man'?" She was really angry, as if I was having trouble to understand what she was trying to teach me. I knew this was bullshit.

No surprises yet, I saw that coming. But I couldn't do anything to prevent this.

I was trying to figure out a way to stop this when she stood up and started to lower her pantyhose and panties to her knees. I was looking at her in confusion and awe.

And she stood in front of me, waiting. I was looking at her pussy. When I looked at her face, she was watching me in curiosity. To see what I was going to do.

After asking her to accept me to be 'her man'.

I knew that I shouldn't do it, I had to show her I was a man. But I couldn't. When I was approaching my face, I saw the despising, scornful smile on her face.

I started to kiss her pussy. I knew this wasn't going to end well. I was still reluctant to give her the orgasm she was planning to have. Her last step in her revenge was more complicated than I thought. She pulled my face away and looked at me.

"So, any other last words?"

She said it. She declared that this was it. My last day with her. Before she was going to get engaged.

I had to say it. I had to beg her.

"Please don't. Don't marry him. You deserve more, not that son of a..." Words kept coming from my mouth, knowing she wouldn't care.

She had a very confused expression on her face. Not in a way she cared for what I begged her about.

She was looking at me as if she couldn't recognize me. Like she was disappointed in me. Seeing me desperate like that, after she already told me that this was her engagement day. I was running out of patience; something was boiling inside me.

"Why? He never gave up, he tried everything make me his woman. To be 'my man'. I like his dedication. Besides, he can at least give me what I need."

My Meg wouldn't talk like that. But I was having enough of this bullshit. Something had been building in me since I entered this house and I felt like I was going to explode.

Jealousy was as powerful as any other feeling.

"He can't do shit. Are you kidding me?"

I thought I saw her trying not to laugh.

She was enjoying my misery.

She pulled me to herself and said "Anyway, let's not spoil the moment. Do what you're good at then."

She was probably surprised to hear my muffled "No!"

She let my hair go. I could feel my eyes turning red.

"I always loved you, probably more than anyone, ever. I know I made some choices and you hate me for it."

I stopped talking, I felt like crying.

Her expression was changing again. She was getting sentimental, then cold. That hatred wasn't letting her show her true self.

"I love the real Meg with all my heart. You? I can't recognize you."

She was just looking at me. She was resisting the urge to tell me things.

Things she would be right about. I needed her to say such things. That 'the Meg I knew' wasn't that important for me, to put me down on my knees like this. That I would only chat that Meg for a few minutes at reunion and put her in the freezer for years again.

But saying those would be caring, talking to me this way would be giving this moment and me too much credit on her behalf.

"If you're with him just to hurt me, don't do it to yourself."

Still looking.

"If you want to see a man..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I stood up and forced myself on her, I started to kiss her. At first, she kissed me back. In the most heated and loving way. Was it possible? Did she still have love for me? Or lust?

When I slowly laid her down on that couch, she started pushing me away.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" She was looking in my eyes in anger.

No, that wasn't anger. That was a wild look. She looked at me like she wanted to kill me, she hated me for anything I did, which were deemed to be unfair by her.

I kissed her again; she bit my lip. Like a wild cat. When I raised my head to look at her, she spat in my face and scratched my cheek. She was so beautiful. She was so alive and full of emotions. Something I missed for years in my life, without realizing.

I didn't move, I watched her. She was wiggling under me, driving me nuts.

"Tell me to stop and I will leave." I was serious.

She still looked at me, slowly wiggling her body, turning me crazy. She didn't say 'stop'.

"I'm so angry at you, I just..."

I didn't let her talk. I started kissing her. In a few minutes, my face was buried in her crotch again and she was still trying to get rid of me. When she finally started to moan, I stopped and raised on my knees. When I was taking off my t-shirt, I was looking in her eyes and I finally saw her cheeks blush. I finally witnessed her desire for me. Finally!

She wasn't pushing me away anymore.

"I love you. If you don't want me to be your man, just tell me."

She didn't answer, she held me and pulled me down to wildly kiss me.

A few minutes later, I carried her in my arms to her bed.

This time she wasn't dominating me, I was her trained wolf and she was caressing her male when I was eating her pussy. I kissed all her body, flipped her over many times, worshipping every inch of her.

I wasn't rushing into things; I was still reluctant to.

When I stood up, she quickly crawled on the bed. She was enthusiastic for the first time. Looking in my eyes in lust and love, she started to unbutton my trousers.

My Meg wanted me, finally. This was a much sexier version of her.

And I needed to have sex with her, I was dying to.

Not just that I was climbing the walls; this could seal the deal. This could break the crust around her heart completely. This could prove her I was the man she needed. Also, that she won and she didn't need any more revenge.

Her stare in my eyes lasted until she lowered my pants and trunks.

And I realized that this was another memorable moment, when she started to stare at my cock.

I hoped that she was feeling the same way I did.

She was officially meeting her life-long love's, Jerome's genitals for the first time. I caressed her hair. I couldn't believe this day started that bad and I was in the happiest moment of my life, hours later.

Oh, the semi-romantic part was about to end. She looked me in the eye, held my cock and kissed the head. This sight was a bit too much for me. As I told, I wasn't having sex for a period and jerking off didn't count as practice, it apparently didn't help me get ready for such a moment.

I got rock hard immediately.

"Please go easy on me. You know how you make me feel. You have been depriving me for..."

"It's mine. I can do whatever I want."

And, that's how you own someone. I never felt I belonged like this before. To anyone. Being her property couldn't have felt more real and right.

She took her time down there. I managed not to embarrass myself but I was feeling on the edge. Especially when she licked the shaft, looking in my eyes.

She knew I was having trouble holding myself. I was expecting her to slow it down but she started to give me one of the wildest heads ever. I tried to push her when I was about to cum but I felt her fingernails digging in my butt cheeks. She didn't take it out of her mouth until I came grunting and she sucked it all. She licked my cock clean, looking at me.