The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

"Do you want me to do it again?"

"Yes. Not now. But yes." She blushed again. That was too kinky for her.

She loved to dominate me. I knew she was going to order me to do it without blushing after a few times.

But she was very horny when we fucked as well.

I had to remind that to myself, because what I was experiencing was a bit too real. It was more than fantasy. Hearing her words, how she ordered me to kneel, those were hard to get used to. I was worried for the long run, that she could turn this whole relationship to this. If only she kept me in the long run.

"So, you never slept with him?"

"Of course not. I never did anything with him except those dinners."

"T-that night? I mean the restroom night?"

"Ok, he couldn't keep his hands to himself in the car, when we were sitting in the backseat. And because of you, I mean because of how I used you in there, I was feeling too kinky and horny."

She hesitated to continue for a second, I guess she felt ashamed for the first time.

"I may have let him feel my boobs a few seconds. And a few other places."

Probably she hesitated because she knew this was going to hurt me for real. But when she saw how I was upset, her cheeks blushed. Her eyes got cold. She was getting turned on giving me pain like this.

"Ok, I may have groped his thingy over his trousers too. And I lied, I knew he was hung. I mean that day, when you asked."

I didn't ask such a thing. So, did she see that normal too? I told her I wasn't going to share her. I told her I would wait until she became mine only.

When I grimaced, her shame came back. She realized this wasn't a game.

"But I stopped him when he tried to kiss me. Forgive me."

I always hated that day. At that moment, I hated more.

Also, she said 'how I used you'. Very distracting set of words.

"You weren't mine. I deserved this. But you didn't talk to me that night. You didn't even say a word but you had your way with me, just like that. How could you?"

"That was a plan Marla added when she found out where you and your friends were. I was reluctant. I told Marla I decided not to do it. She convinced me."

"Of course she did. When you were arguing with her, she was looking at me in joy, knowing what was waiting for me."

She laughed again "Oh, Marla."

She looked at me.

"I know you didn't like talking about that night but after I stopped him, his obsession got worse. And he proposed a few days later. I rejected him and told him not to call me again. If you're wondering."

"What about the engagement?"

"You silly. We just got engaged. I knew we were going to, I told you. You didn't ask me whom I was going to get engaged with. Oh, it was fun to see your face every time you heard me say it."

"Shit! I swear I thought about saying 'yes, you'll be engaged with me' when I was trying to get you to bed. Damn!"

I was feeling better. But the day wasn't over. She ruined my self-confidence.

"I don't want that period to be a problem for us. As you said. If I wanted, I would be with anyone. But I didn't. I was a free bird."

"Was?" That was important. I was all ears.

"Until you became mine an hour ago. None of us are free now."

I stood up, hugged her and kissed her. She was mine. Ok, I was hers. I fixed my trousers when I was finally standing straight, probably after months.

"Hehe. I would love to see Marla's face when she hears that her revenge plan is in the trash. Among all of you, I won." Smiling like a stupid.

"Ah, yes. That."

"?"

"It's a bit complicated. I mean, there was never a plan like you thought. I mean, it wasn't about what you thought. Also, you weren't a contender, you can't win."

"What do you mean?"

"You were the trophy, you can't win. Only I can win and I won. The girls won too."

"?"

"Ok, Marla had some efforts to destroy you, I'm not going to deny that. Wait."

She went to her room and returned with the paper. She threw it in front of me.

'Reclaim Meg's Jerome'

That was the heading. That was the name of the operation.

I was smiling like a stupid.

Most of my tortures were written there. Even I was ashamed when reading some of those, how could those girls write such things?

There were some other notes, which made me squirm. I was glad she didn't make me suffer those. They had no shame.

After all, they all knew that I was going to be Meg's next husband. That was why they couldn't get enough of this; they wanted me to suffer more before the happy ending.

They used my idiot friends when they wanted. That was how they always knew where I was going to be. But probably they were left in the dark for the most of it.

The girls squeezed them for information without talking about the plan.

And some of her girls got angrier seeing that the plan was working. They thought I didn't deserve to be Meg's husband. But Meg's happiness was more important than my destruction.

I was happy, finally.

She was watching me in disbelief when I was dancing like a moron in her living room, singing "Operation Reclaim! Meg's Jerome! I'm Jerome! Operation Jerome! Jerome won!"

"You're such an idiot!" she was throwing napkins at me, laughing. She loved to see me happy like that, just for getting back with her.

I stopped and put my hands in my pockets, trying to look macho.

"You will marry me. I will make you my wife. As I told you in high school. You see? I keep my promises, babe."

"Don't get me started with that."

"We will have time. I have my reasons and analysis about this topic." I quickly knelt near her, kissing her hand with love.

"Oh, shut up!" She stood up, pulling me up. She kissed me with love this time.

When we finally calmed down, I said "There's this one thing."

"What?"

"How did you know my marriage was a mess?"

"Was it? I didn't know that."

"?"

"Why?"

"Meg, you were the sweetest person I knew. Are you saying that you don't mind being a homewrecker?"

She didn't even flinch.

"When I decided to accept Marla's plan, I stopped being 'that' Meg. Who let others steal her happiness. I decided to take what's mine. In fact, I decided to take what I wanted. Period. And you're mine. You went stray and I put the leash on you neck."

I couldn't believe to see her talk like this. I was stunned. She was staring again.

"Don't tell me you want me to put a real leash on your neck."

I laughed frantically; I was still thinking about 'homewrecker Meg'.

"I still feel a bit uneasy. Does it make me shallow? Divorcing her just with a snap of your fingers?"

"You have only one sin to worry about. Your biggest sin. And you have the rest of your life to pay for that."

When I smiled, she said "I'll see to it, don't worry." She wasn't joking.

I guess I blushed "Meg, you really are different."

Her eyes were sternly looking at me "Why are you standing?"

I slowly kneeled, held her hand to kiss "Did I say I loved you?"

Long story short...

Just joking. I know it was long.

I wasn't comfortable about the wedding. I didn't know the reason but I wasn't feeling fine when she was planning it.

It felt like people would think that I was a scumbag, divorcing my wife and getting married with my ex. Especially if they heard the hows and whys of that story.

But that night was the best night of my life.

There were more people than the reunion. I was speechless when I realized this meant so much for all these people.

They knew what our high school love meant. Maybe they knew it better than I did.

It meant something special for them. They knew it was the pure, ideal one. We were their ideal couple. They added their own meanings to that, which we weren't aware of. Even Meg was surprised to realize that.

They all wanted to see that relationship to end like this.

That night was better than anything I experienced since the reunion. This wasn't a simple relationship. This was meant to be.

I felt the love for every person in that place, who were as happy and content as I was.

Marla came to me and dragged me to the dance floor. We danced for a song and when it was over, she approached to my ear and said "You got away too easy and you owe me big time, you lucky bastard!"

I kissed her hand and thanked her.

And, Meg.

I don't know, maybe she wasn't the best-looking girl there. It didn't matter how she looked, what she was wearing. She was the best person in the world. She was the definition of soulmate to me. I was thick in the head but she didn't give up on me.

She was the Meg I knew. That same old laughter, that same old lively dark eyes. I missed her so much. I felt so, even when she was standing by my side.

I didn't dwell on possibilities. As in, if we wasted years because of me. Or, what if I didn't break up with her. Would we be that happy that night?

Those didn't matter.

The whole night, my eyes always looked for her and I just felt peace when I found her. Watching her, seeing that she was happy like that, I was finally at peace with my sin.

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers