The Reunion

Story Info
Barclay reunites with his babygirl.
1k words
4.17
960
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barclay climbed wearily into his truck for the long commute home. He'd been working 12 hour days, six days a week ever since the day it happened. It wasn't because he needed the money, in fact, he'd saved enough cash that he could take six months off and still live comfortably. No, the reason he'd kept himself busy was to try and forget the pain of losing Megs.

Megs was the only person in his life who truly understood him and because of his short temper and harsh words he had lost her.

The sexual chemistry between them was incredible and beyond that the bond they had forged had seemed like an unbreakable force, but he'd shattered that bond by the stupid things he had said.

Barclays music career had suffered as well. He'd lost the passion that he'd always seemed to infuse his music whenever he spotted Megs at a show.

Their last intimate encounter had occurred after one of the biggest shows his band had played and even just seeing a stage brought a stab of pain from the memories of that last shared evening.

Barclay decided to stop for a case of beer on his way home. This was also becoming an all too familiar habit. He'd sit home in his living room and drink beer after beer until the pain dulled enough for him to sleep, which most times meant that he'd pass out in his recliner.

He pulled into the liquor store and walked inside not seeing anything or anyone around him. It wasn't until he almost bumped into the lady that he realized that it was Megs standing before him.

"Um.. hi" Barclay said somewhat embarrassed.

"Hi" Megs replied not smiling but looking at his disheveled appearance with what could only be described as a small measure of pity.

Barclay could feel his chest tighten as he looked at the person before him who he'd unwittingly hurt and with his face flushing with shame murmured a soft "I'm sorry"

Megs countenance visibly changed as she saw the hurt on Barclays face.

She reached out and wrapped Barclay in her arms trying to comfort him.

Barclay revelled in the embrace before pulling back and whispering " I don't deserve this. I hurt you and that's something I can never take back."

Megs rooks his head in her hands and kissed him deeply. "I've missed you." She whispered "you did hurt me but I hurt you too. Let's put that behind us."

Barclay could feel tears welling up in his eyes and his heart filled to bursting with love for this beautiful woman in front of him.

At the same time the closeness of Megs body and her kiss had awakened something in him that he hadn't felt in over six months.

Desire coursed through his body seeming to concentrate itself in his crotch. Barclay pulled away and embarrassed he stammered "I'm sorry.. it's been awhile and you still have a crazy effect on me."

Megs giggled and reached down to squeeze his stiffening cock through his jeans.

With a sly smile she said "don't apologize. Meet me outside in your truck and we can work on ways for you to make it up to me."

Barclay nearly tripped over his feet trying to get out of the liquor store and to his truck with his now rock hard cock causing him a huge impedance.

Megs was waiting for him with her cheeks flushed and an all to familiar look on her face. Barclay knew what she wanted and he was more than willing to give it to her.

The climbed into the cab and Megs immediately jumped on Barclays lap, crushing his mouth with hers.

He ran his hands up and down her back before grabbing two handfuls of her perfect ass.

Megs groaned into his mouth and ground her pussy onto his now throbbing cock. He could feel the heat from her through his jeans and he doubled his assault on her ass while his tongue probed her mouth.

Megs broke off the kiss and getting off his lap told Barclay to drive somewhere away from prying eyes. He put the truck in gear and headed out to a country road near an old summer camp that he knew would be deserted.

When they arrived Megs got out and climbed into the back seat. She quickly she'd her jeans and to Barclays delight he noticed that she wasn't wearing panties.

As he stood there looking at her playing with her perfectly smooth pussy a rush of desire over took him and he climbed into the back seat and buried his tongue into her gaping wet cunt. Megs let out a cry as Barclay bombarded her pussy with a flurry of tongue strokes. He lingered on her clit, sucking it into his mouth knowing that he was driving her towards orgasm at an incredible rate. He did his best to try and replace all of the sadness and hurt he had caused her with ecstasy and pleasure.

He knew that it would take some time for her to trust him again but right now he only wanted her to know that he was willing to do whatever it took to win her back.

Megs breathing started coming in quick bursts and with a loud scream cried out "I'm cummmmmiinnnggg"

Barclay didn't stop his assault on her clit and Megs came over and over again.

When the next orgasm started Barclay moved his tongue to her tight asshole and went to work on her little rosebud, causing her hips to buck and her juices to cover his face.

As Megs lay panting, Barclay got on his knees between her legs and with one long slow stroke buried his thick cock to the hilt in Megs dripping wet hole.

Megs cry was cut short by Barclays mouth as he pounded her pulsating pussy mercilessly. He could feel his own orgasm build as Megs pussy milked his thrusting rod.

With a scream Megs pussy clamped down on Barclays cock as her orgasm ripped through her. This was enough to push Barclay over the edge and with a grunt he shot his hot seed deep inside Megs perfect pussy.

They held each other that way, with Barclay buried deep inside Megs. He kissed her deeply and stroked her hair from her face, she smiled at him and they lay that way for quite some time.