All Comments on 'The Reunion...'

by babylon

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
time to make some changes

i think wifey is either gone or i get to know what school was really like and i ge the language and ass and mouth and whatever else i want

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what the fuck was that

half a story and stop.all that start of the story and where is the finish.i can't give a good score for half a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It has potential.....

The problem with the story is that there is no erotic tension. The audience doesn't know how much, or even if, he cares about his wife. If he is aroused, we don't know it. If he is furious, why doesn't he act, other than the light trick? Is this incident predictable on her part? Did they have a fight? Why does the obvious distance exist between them even before the entry of the stud? The audience needs to know in order to care.

The best part of the story should be the aftermath of the sex. Is she remorseful? Does she explain? How does the hubby react?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finish it

Poor score for not finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So far you get a five from me

But dude you have to finish this story. What did the huisband do?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
Babylon

Pretty hot story... We really do need another chapter though. He needs to just leave on the next available means and return to their home, change the locks, cancel credit cards. Start divorce procedings, refuse calls from her.Turn offhis cell phone . Etc. Etc.

Maybe an ending something like this

I left right after her 'stunning' theatrical performance with Michael Elder in front of her former classmates.

I never saw her again. She returned home two weeks later.I was not at home when she finally showed up two weeks later and did not get the enjoyment of seeing her face when she tried to get in the house, and the terror in her eyes when the security alarm went off.

I had not answered any of her frantic calls. She had no cash and I had immediately called upon my arrival at home, and cancelled all her credit cards. I had also changed the locks and the garage door opener code.

She had went back to work and an officer of the court served her with divorce papers.

I split everything with her half and half. The divorce was final in sixty days. She left several voice messages begging for forgiveness. Those finally stopped after I changed my number and refused all calls from her at work.

I heard later that Michael Elder had divorced his wife and he and GA were living together. She was shy no more and the crush she had on him had come to fruition.

If younger, she would have made it big as a porn starlet, given her performance at "the reunion".

End

Of course an even nastier scenario if they had children

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No story here just an encounter without emotions

I guess it was supposed to be a short stroke story with no emotions and half a plot. No real depth of the characters at all and no one seems to have any expressed feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Bad...

They didn't teach spelling in "collage."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
After the show

write a second part with what happened afterword,Ide lke to know if he is another whimp hubby or not and if she gets away with doing that ,oh the humialtion the hubby must have.LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
too short

It started as a promising storyline.... and then just.... fizzled out!

Talk about half a story...

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
I'm really not sure how to vote honestly

On one hand it was way to short. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with short stories. But this was like a snapshot out of the night of the reunion:

-Nothing about why the husband is sitting away from the wife.

-Or why he's not remotely involved in her night of discussions.

-Why he's accross the room by himself.

-Why if his wife said she was a virgin when they got married, why she feels so comfortable and looks so familiar having sex with Micheal. You mentioned her first time with him wasn't that great, but with a guy she never had sex with you wrote so that it looked like they were old hands together.

-How Micheal knew that when she got up from her table that was his chance to meet her in the auditorium, how did he know that if they never spoke to each other.

-How she could totally forget her husband, not even sitting a few feet away, how could she explain that? Her feelings on having sex with her husband in the next room I mean?

-Nothing about the husbands character. Personally I'm not a fan of willing cuckold stories, but is the husband mad because she did it or because she didn't tell him so he could watch.

-Is the husband going to divorce her or is he going to passively take it now that he's forced her brief affair into light.

-Unprotected sex in this day and age with a guy she basicly knows nothing about, well what he may have caught since she's seen him last??

-What happened next??

But on the other hand, based on your previous stories, I liked the fact the husband didn't take it sitting down. I mean he saw was going on, but he did something unique in that he didn't go down there and confront them. Something they were trying to do in secret he brought to light and let everyone know what they were doing, without ever reveling that he was the one to bust her.

What I also found intresting was that while she got embarrassed and ran off, Micheal thought it was great and was standing and waving to the crowd who came to watch.

I'm just curious if your going to finish the story or leave it as is. Most of your other stories are done in this manner as well, so if I was a betting man I'd say probably not. >=)

But I can't give it more than 50% because after reading the story I was left with more questions than I started with that didn't make sense to me.

-Risq

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
Kind Of

Like the author was writing and his wife called him to the table for a meal or like the viagra guy after his wife wiggled her ass at him and wanted to fuck. He just dropped what he was doing and left it. Only in the case of the Viagra guy, he was able to punch on his VCR and return later. Babylon has not returned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now let me get this straight

It was all he could do to keep from "FLINGING" open the door... and then he stands by and does nothing as his wife is fucked. There is such a thing as being a prop and this is all he was. Your story made no sense. Did he get a woody on watching her get fucked..? What? Get the story fixed in yout head first. Make it seem real this was crap.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
What a fucking waste! Are you crazy?

You start off so-so. But you go downhill from there. Who the fuck is GA?! What you can't think of a woman's name? If this is her 25th high school reunion she has to be at least 41 (that is assuming she graduated at 16!) so it sure can't be baby talk like GA-GA Goo Goo.

The husbands discovery as well as theirs was an inspired touch but you just left it therre! You had a great gimmick and did nothing with it! Someone else needs to write the ending for this!Get HDK, Pat51, JPB, Ohio and soem other s to write the ending for you. We have enough talented people who can take a great opening like that and do something entertaining with it.

Cheers,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Duh

I stopped reading when you mentioned meeting in "collage." What did you learn there?

ohioohioover 17 years ago
hard to like this story

because the husband's behavior makes no sense.

He either likes, or doesn't like, the idea (or the reality) of his wife fucking someone else.

If he doesn't like it, as the story suggests, then why the hell doesn't he interrupt it?

If he does like it, then why doesn't the story suggest that earlier on?

This total inconsistency keeps the story from being successful.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No ending ???????

Way to short and no ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
crap of a story

How could a wife just ignore her husband and screw another guy and hurt her husband is a piece of shit and he should drop her right there

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whore wife.....husband???

This is a piece of a story. We know the wife is a scuzzy whore by what she did to her marriage. What about the husband?? He didn't seem to want it to happen......so where is his rage? What action is he going to take? I vote, CUT HER UP. Make her look like a peeled tomato!

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Hey, thanks for the 9/10ths of a story.

In my mind it finishes with the husband walking away and leaving his cheating wife. It was obvious from the description that she wasn't thinking of her husband whatsoever. Since all her friends now know that she is a slut, the husband should have no problem with a divorce.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 17 years ago
So much left UP in the air.

So many really good elements to this story, NONE of them complete.

Why was the husband sitting alone by himself? Off the top of my head I can see at least a dozen reasons, from a spate with the wife, to being bored with the conversation.

The interaction between GA and the new arrival. There really WAS none. The wife got all 'shy' and timid. But except for the initial hello there didn't seem to be much going on between them, though this reader kept expecting something to click, it never did.

As commented on earlier, how did GA communicate to her former lover that she was leaving and he was to meet her. A simple head nod would have done it, something the people around her may not have noticed but that the husband would have easily seen from his vantage a dozen or so feet away.

You kept implying the husband was disturbed by GA's actions but he took absolutely no action to bring her back to her senses. Why the hell not?

He's sitting at the light controls watching as his wife slowly goes from an adult to a simpering slut. Again, he takes absolutely NO action to bring her to her senses. Was he looking for a way divirce her? That didn't make sense, he cared she was betraying him. He not only watches her get stripped, but watches her have oral sex with the creep. Then he nonchalantly watches as she runs to the STAGE and waves her ass at her lover. She was DEMANDING to be fucked! And the husband just sits there! Was he feeling sorry for himself? Was he excited? Was he horrified? We have absolutely no idea why he did such a rediculous, assinine thing.

I'm no fan of the cuckold husband story and this could have gone in any direction. But in the end I felt it had to be the husband liked his wife cuckolding him. Despite the fact that was not what you kept implying as the story tried to unfold.

In the end it was a damn good fragment, or fragments of, a story. You just left your reader hanging, waiting for something to make sense to end the thing. I gave you a 2 for the story elements, but the fragmentation of the action pulled the thing down drastically. Perhaps if there had been an ending, with a confrontation, you may have brought everything together. But I doubt it, there were too many things unsaid and too many unreasonable actions on both the husband and wife's part to keep them together. And if they split, the story screamed for a confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a novel idea for a story....

...like that's going to happen. Your story would only make sense to someone out of touch with reality. The husband is more interested in "shining a light" on the action than stopping his wife from all she did. Where is the guy you portrayed in the bar, so upset when his wife walked by and ignored him. Your character was inconsistent, and so is your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
How about something cool?

Like the police bust in and haul them off to jail for public indecency? Or the wimp can walk out on the stage, address the crowd and say, "Okay, folks, how do you rate this performance? I think he should get an eight but she deserves only a six. Not nearly enough hip action or moaning during penetration. And clearly the finish wasn't *that* impressive."

Sheesh. Same tired old plot, same stupid husband, same slut wife.

How 'bout grabbing a big stick and bashing Mr. Elder with it? Or telling your wife, "Um, dear, that's not my dick in your pussy. I'll let my lawyer explain to you what that means."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's all in the details.

As soon as the details are ignored, the reader stops taking the story seriously.

First, you use her name "GA" without previously introducing it. Before she was your "wife". It took me awhile to figure out that was her name.

Second, Michael walks by her husband grinning and winking at him. Did he know he was the husband? How?

I wrote down 6 or 7 others, but you get the idea. Dumb things like this ruin the flow of the story. Since you don't seem to care, why should the reader?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Writers Coyly Helpless Watching Wimp

If ever there might be a male this wasn't it and thats just the way the writer designed it. Heap disrespect on him and have him void of any self respect (gee nice hi-light spot work for the crowd).

It appears to be the writers mainstay - demean and humiliate the male while she cucks the helpless awkward feeling watching himwimp. Oh Oh the writers one handed ecstasy to humiliate, demean, and make despicable his wimpie male lead.

Now that you are through writer, why does that excite you and very few others??? Please choose one of the below:

No self respect or it just feels good or watching excites the absurd wimpie senses or never felt like a man because of being a woman - just a sub doing what you must - or hate men because he cheated on you - or all of the above (of course this is only possible if you are gender altered).

Get some help sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sex Scene With No Story

Very disappointing. No story.

Being 100% realistic isn't necessary, but some inkling of real emotions wouldn't hurt. The guy is just going to be so enthralled that his wife his doing it with----

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
A Trend

Well, it seems the hoards have spoken. I have to add my voice as well. Though the story has a lot of potential, you just didn't quite get there by actually finishing it. It is frustrating.

I looked back at your posted stories and recalled that in "Coming Home Early" GA was the wife's name. So obviously it is a character that you like to repeat. I don't think I have read your other stories so don't know if that carries to them as well.

This hints to me that there may be some actual GA in your life and maybe some of your tales have a basis in fact. I guess unless you tell us we won't know that.

Anyway, in that story the husband wakes up and finds a note that she has gone to the stable (obviously to continue her cheating with Chris). In that story as in this one, there is no resolution of the obvious cheating and consequences. So, it appears you do not finish stories in a manner that most readers would like. We want some conclusions to be made for us. We do not want to have to finish them in our own minds. Most of us believe that is the authors job.

That is why many of us get frustrated with JPB sometimes too because he leaves us hanging. Do yourself a favor and think of some finishing lines for your stories from now on so it brings closure for the reader. I think you will see a drastic increase in your approval rating because as I said at first, your stories appear to have a great deal of potential.

Thanks though for your efforts. Keep plugging away.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting twist

Weak points notwithstanding, I got a kick out of it. A cuck story with a interesting twist of irony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why?

Why do so many of the reviewers simply make it plain that either they don't know what a story is or that they didn't understand this one? Turn your brain on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what kind of story was this?

A wimp for a husband, a plot which seemed to centre around the wife and her association with her schoolmates, and an ending that told me nothing. which left some questions unanswered, like, because there was some implied thoughts by the husband, was she really a virgin when the two characters met? where did the normal standards of conduct and behaviour go missing-not even introduced to her (few or no)old friends?

Come on, even american society have a reasonable standard of decorum at functions, don't they? Weak story with an even weaker finish.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
ass hole of a husband

The husband didnt even try to stop him by yelling at her or stopping her what was her exuse and why doesnt he tell us why he wussed .

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
if he stop her,she would do it somewhere else

the whole cockold hubby plot sucks to me,another manhater.now he know he married to a whore.you can't stop a whore when she really to give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
DUMB

what a dumb story written by an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where did this plot,,,

come from ??? Left field???

or more like out of the ball yard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good thing he didn't make "a scene"!

What a wimp! A story of characters with no character.

RealDocRealDocover 13 years ago
ANOTHER WIMP HUBBY STORY HATE THEM

WHAT'S GOT INTO THE WRITERS? WIMP HUBIES IN ABUNDANCE BUT THEN AGAIN THIS IS STORY TELLING BY PERVERTS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
center stage

Sorry for hubby. Wife still carried her high school crush at the twentyfifth reunion. Guess there show which was witnessed by their class will be the talk of that reunion and they may be at nuber 30 as husband and wife. Nicely crafted and told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not the first wife screwed at a reunion

by an old boyfriend... nor the last... liked the flashback thanks

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Sorry...

Sorry, the wife cheats in front of everyone, and he does nothing? maybe he even wildly clapped? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hopefully her drove home without the slut.

There is no love for her husband, leave the cheating whore there, ugly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the problem with all your stories?

There is nobody to like, they are all ugly despicable people.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

wife needs to be kicked to the curb. once a cheater , etc. the guy isn't important.

25 yrs doesn't say a lot for their marrage that she tosses it so blatentley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a pile of crap!

God, what pathetic wimps write this crap? 1 star because I can't go any lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well she got 15 minutes of fame and

her divorce and you got a boat load of witnesses for the divorce hearing, sounds like a good reunion to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
interesting

A true to life tale of a high school reunion. Boy this one has been told a million times and the sad thing is there are a million more true tales to be told... 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
In order to have some sense of completeness

we could try to make some inferences from the extremely limited information the author chose to give us. The following are mine.

From her volunteering to her husband the existence of her crush on Michael Elder:

She probably had no hidden agenda before arriving at the reunion.

From her introducing hubby to no one:

She became selfishly but unexpectedly overcome with excitement as they arrived.

Michael arrived quite late:

He too had no prior hidden agenda.

Michael sensed that she wanted him to secretly meet her:

Maybe through eye contact?

She looked right through hubby on her (supposed) way to the ladies room:

She unexpectedly became captivated, and almost helplessly overcome with a fantasy of Michael and her which included a powerful readiness to respond to any of his overtures.

They first talked without being sexual, then experienced an irresistible attraction:

Apparently her presence triggered Michael's libido, and their mutual attraction erupted.

They became lost in each other, and had gradual but increasingly torrid and passionate sex:

This was probably temporary insanity!

As their sexual acts gradually accelerated, hubby was hopeful they would come to their senses:

He cannot tolerate this and will divorce her.

John Randolph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I only wonder

If he had her served at the reunion and where she stayed until the divorce took place. My thoughts run along the line of with Michael, whose wife threw him out and crossfiled with her own divorce against him using the video from the reunion, that the entire class was sent a few days after the "Last Great Sex Act of the Class of 63".C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This writer hates husbands

Wow you have a consistent theme. Husband is stupid and wimpy. Good wife turns slut in 30 seconds and there are never any consequences. So stupid and obviously this writer is or wants to be a cuckold.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Cucky story

No worries Just a wimpy Cucky

kdad9010kdad9010over 4 years ago
Ok. But where’s the ending?

I like your setups but you could really use an ending to these little tales. “Leaving it up to the reader” is quaint but about the equivalent of a “it was just a dream” cop out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cucks always get

1 star

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

The lighting board thing is artful, but several things would have to happen before he could turn on any light, each of them causing humming noises that would surely call attention to what he was doing.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

More cucks watching the whorewife at the reunion in this lame POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap! - WTF?! Stories like this where the fucky Cucky could have stopped early but instead watches his wife of 25 years disrespectfully cheat are absolute bullshit. Both the cheating wife & the dopey husband need to vanish painfully! And WHERE IS the ending to this beeping pile?

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

No ending. Why didn't he stop her? Did he confront her about what happened. FTDS. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total bull shit. is his next step to find her and suck the cum out of her pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sure hope innext part u BOB

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
I am tired of these

Lousy Cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You not only wasted all the readers time but yours also. Weak, weak, weak! No one will remember anything about this ever.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld4 months ago

Divorce, but the MC is a wimp, so it won't divorce the slut

Booboo12629Booboo126295 days ago

Sucks. You can't even finish the story? What a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous