The Reunion and the Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a voice from the doorway. "Can I be of assistance?" That caused me to turn my head towards the door, bumping Yale's as he did the same, to see Bryn standing there. I don't know how long he had been watching, but his cock was standing proud, especially for a man who had received a blow job just a short while earlier.

Yale replied. "Er, well Ollie was in Laura's ass and came, but Will won't, so...?"

"Yeh, I saw that. Laura, want me to take Ollie's place?" Well, I looked at Bryn and although his cock was not stupidly large, he was as big as anyone I had had in my pussy and much bigger than anyone I had ever had in my ass. But I figured as Ollie had already loosened me up, I nodded. "I need to hear it from you Laura, a nod won't do."

I looked at Bryn's nice body and even nicer cock. "Yes, please Bryn," I begged. "but take it slow. I want you to be a record breaker, not an ass breaker."

Bryn smiled and walked towards me and Yale. "I'll be gentle. I've dreamed of taking your ass ever since I heard about your kink." I suddenly felt warm inside as I had always fancied him, but he was always in demand with the ladies, so never thought I would get the chance. He came behind me and ran his arms up my sides and kissed me on the shoulder. Yale said. "Nice work Bryn, but my arms are giving out."

"OK, Yale, keep your hair on." And with that I felt Bryn rub his cock over my rosebud, or maybe a rose-flower at this point! He slicked himself up before slowly pressing the head of it in my gape. As I relaxed, I felt him slide in enough to get started. He then put his two strong arms under my legs whilst I put my right arm around his neck and turned to kiss him deeply. Yale took the opportunity to extract himself as the effort of holding me up had sapped his erection of most of its interest.

So, there I was, partly on Bryn's cock, but held open to the world. We French kissed as deeply as we could. He gently rocked his hips, getting his cock to gradually penetrate me deeper and deeper and I groaned into his mouth, nearly coming from the pleasure he was giving me. I felt hands on my tits, tweaking my nipples. Then I felt a mouth on my left tit kissing, sucking, and nibbling. I opened my eyes enough to recognise from the blonde hair it was Will. He slid his free hand down my body and his fingers found my clit. With that I finally orgasmed, moaning into Bryn's mouth and trembling, I slid all the way down on his cock.

Our intense kiss was broken by my orgasm and I looked down at Will. "Hey blondie, game on!" He raised his head and smiled as I felt him working his cock against my pussy before thrusting it fully in. Between the two of them I was feeling filled, almost to bursting.

Bryn used his strong arms to lift me up and down on his cock and that worked well for Will, too, so he concentrated on working my girls, using his index fingers and thumbs to torture my nipples. That was sending shocks straight down to my clit and I murmured. "Will, my clit please! CLIT!" And with that he let go of my left tit and reached down and worked on me until I was screaming with pleasure and my senses departed.

The next thing I knew, I was laid back on the reading table, but along the length of it, with six pairs of hands gently stroking my body back into consciousness. I opened my eyes. "Wow guys, that was something else, but I think I am done, sorry."

Bryn leant over my face and came in for a kiss. When he broke off he said. "No problem, we'll just warm you up and give you a bath." I had a small doubt as I didn't recall seeing a bath, but that vanished as he resumed the kiss and the hands were joined by mouths on my neck, nipples, tummy, and clit. My hands reached out and found two cocks; two nice hard cocks, and I wondered if I was really done. Then I decided that I probably wasn't.

Bryn lifted his head and announced. "Bath time." And the contact on me stopped and my hands were moved off the two cocks. I looked around and saw the men all pumping hard on their cocks, clearly intent on spraying their cum on my body, from my girls down to my pussy. I reached around to stroke and encourage as many balls as I could reach. I faintly wondered what my first bukkake cum-bath would feel like as the first warm splashes hit my stomach and I reached down and smeared it all over my belly.

Another load hit my left tit and my other hand went to that and massaged it into my girls. Then my pussy was hit and my first hand shot down there to smear it around. Another load hit my right tit and part way up my neck and a final one across my tummy and I spread them all out as well.

As the men had come, they drifted away and I wondered if I was going to be left covered in cum to sort myself out; but noticed that Bryn had remained. He leant back over me and kissed again whilst stroking one hand in my hair and another across my now sticky body. He broke the kiss. "Time for a shower." And with that he slid an arm under my knees and the other under my shoulders and tenderly lifted me and carried me off.

We went into the women's shower, Bryn explaining that it would be better there than being in a place where more men might turn up. He was rinsing me down and I noticed his cock was still hard. "Ready already?"

"No, I didn't come along with the others. I was hoping to finish what I had started."

I was surprised, but also a bit turned on that he said he was only hoping and not expecting. I turned and kissed him, after all he hadn't abandoned me like the rest, and had brought me to get cleaned up. "OK handsome, time for a bit of shower sex." And with that I bent over with my hands against the wall and the shower raining on my back. Bryn reached between my legs to play with my clit and then moved forward and I felt his cock against my rear door; which was mostly closed again. But Bryn worked slowly and gradually worked his way back in.

Oh! It felt so good and as I opened up, my previous lube, and Ollie's contribution, came into play and so I was being gloriously filled by Bryn's entire manhood. He reached around with his right hand to play with my clit and his left played with my girls as he pounded away. I felt an orgasm rising and I started thrusting back against him to maximise the passion and the depth of his penetration. The final impact pleasured my anal opening, but I could also feel his cock massaging my vagina from inside. I felt his hot cum flood my ass and as he groaned I screamed. "Ohhh! Brynnn! Fuckkk!" My arms and legs gave way and I would have fallen if he hadn't held me securely around my hips.

He managed to turn and rested his back against the tiles and then there was a round of applause. I raised my head to see other women standing there watching and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them hadn't been getting themselves off watching Bryn's fucking of my ass. They joined us in the communal showers and shut off the shower over me and started ones for themselves.

Once we could stand steadily on our own, Bryn grabbed some towels and we dried off. With the towel wrapped around me, I went back to the library to retrieve my clothes. I said goodnight to Bryn, and thanked him with a big kiss.

Fiona's Story

Whist the others had gone back to the sofas, I was still snacking on bits and pieces of our takeaway with Eric and Paul on either side of me. George and Harry sat opposite us. Now, most women can't graze like I can, but being nearly six foot, I can get away with it as long as I keep my exercise up. Oh, and I had been glugging back the wine, after all there were boxes of full bottles still piled up.

I had been flirting outrageously with the four men around me, particularly when eating some of the more phallic shaped food. However, I was the first to notice that something was happening with Bryn and Ingrid. I knew she had a thing for him, but hadn't had the pleasure of his company more than once. We women do talk, after all. I nudged Eric. "I think Ingrid's blowing Bryn."

And with that, George and Harry turned on their seats to look and Harry said, "I think Zach is also up to something. Looks like she's going to have to cope with the three of them."

I chuckled. "Lucky girl, I haven't had as much as a kiss off any of you four." I think that was the red wine talking! With that, Paul's hand was immediately on my chin and turned me to face him. Then he gave me a kiss and I put my left hand to the back of his head and brought him in deeper. As we broke off, I had a tap on my right shoulder, and turning my head, Eric grabbed me and went straight in for a French kiss. As I had loosened up with Paul, I immediately got into that. We broke off and George said. "Well, that's two of four, how about me?"

I think I surprised him when I turned away and responded, "Hey, I wonder where she's going?" As I noticed Laura heading away from her group. Then I noticed Ollie was in an urgent conversation with the men she had abandoned, and they kept looking past the tables.

Jokingly, Harry said, "Probably going to get gangbanged somewhere. So, what about my kiss?" As he was across the table, I stood up and leant over it to meet him in the middle. Suddenly, Eric and Paul lifted me onto the table, scattering paper plates and plastic cups everywhere. So, I was kneeling there kissing Harry with my arms around his neck.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands under my skirt and a face pressed to the crotch of my panties. Eric said. "Wow Fi, you smell amazing." And with that he pulled them down and his tongue ran up my pussy cleft. I should have objected but it felt so good, especially with Harry starting to grope by tits. I felt my blouse and skirt being unbuttoned and then my bra being unclasped.

I heard voices making comments like, 'wow, look at them going at her', 'what a show', 'give it to her lads', and then 'come on, the library's waiting'.

By this time, Harry had passed me over to George and just as suddenly as I had been lifted on the table, the guys flipped me over onto my back and spun me around. Now, I was lying along the table, with my head at one end. More plates clattered to the floor.

I felt my clothes being torn off and soon I was lying there naked as the four men, to put it simply, devoured me. Paul was snogging me, and I was holding his head for dear life. George and Harry were on my girls, giving them a full workout and trying their best to swallow my nipples as their hands began to wander down my convulsing body.

Eric was up on the table, with my legs over his shoulders and his face buried in my pussy, working his tongue along my lips from taint to clit. Then he worked two fingers in my tunnel until he found my g-spot, whilst sucking on my pearl. I came very quickly, flooding Eric's mouth with my nectar. I would have cried out if I didn't have Paul's tongue down my throat.

I don't know when they got naked, but Paul broke off the kiss and as I gasped for breath, my hands found first one and then a second cock. As I rested, I heard groaning and even screaming, going on around me and thought. What the hell! Let's go for it. I said, "Ok guys, let's fuck!" And with that I gave the two cocks in my hands a squeeze.

My body was slid up the table until my head was hanging over the edge. I tilted it back to firstly look up at Paul's smiling face, and then further down to his beautiful looking cock. I opened my mouth, extended my tongue, and flicked the drop of precum off the tip and savoured it. Nice taste. Paul gently supported my head with his left hand and guided the tip of his cock to touch my lips. I opened my mouth and welcomed him in. He began to gingerly fuck my mouth, not going too deep.

Meanwhile, Eric had moved from eating my pussy to lining up his cock on my opening and starting to work his way in. As I was thoroughly turned on, I felt my next orgasm hurtling towards me. I moaned around Paul's cock as he gently fucked my mouth and occasionally used a thumb to keep saliva from my eyes. George and Harry continued to pleasure my girls as I was wanking their cocks. I came with shudders and thankfully the men eased off a bit so that I could enjoy it.

I heard someone say, "Switch", and Eric and Paul pulled out of me. George took Eric's place in my pussy and Harry in my mouth. Eric and Paul took over my tits as I found their wet cocks and started to work furiously on them. George's cock was thicker than Eric's and not as long, but he was humping me for all he was worth.

In contrast, Harry's cock was not as thick as Paul's but much longer, which was a mixed blessing, as he was determined to deep throat me. He succeeded, which I chalked up as a first, though I had to fight off a coughing fit and released the two cocks in my hands so that I could force Harry out of my mouth!

With that they switched again and so I had Paul's cock in my pussy and Eric's in my mouth. My orgasms were coming thick and fast. They moved around again and now I had Harry's long cock in my pussy and it was hitting my cervix as he hammered into me. I couldn't take much of George's cock due to the thickness, but it felt wonderful on my tongue, and I hoped he and Harry would come at the same time and with that thought I had my biggest orgasm of the night.

Well, the guys didn't last long after that! Harry thrust hard in me, and I felt his hot cum trying to flood my womb. That drove me further onto George than before and that set him off, but I managed to swallow all that down!

The visual effect of my orgasm and my release of Eric and Paul meant that they abandoned sucking my girls to beat themselves off and splattered their cum across my tits and tummy. I was so satisfied; I'd had multiple orgasms, and it couldn't have been better. I got off the table, grabbed my clothes to mop up most of the cum, and I toddled off to the showers. I heard comments from the guys, basically agreeing it had been fun.

Carrie's Story

Hi, Carrie here. I will tell the story of what happened to me.

Both Angie's and my groups were sitting next to each other and were close enough to Ingrid to see what was happening in detail. I was on a three-seat sofa between Rick and Simon with Terry sitting on the arm beside Simon. Angie was similarly seated, but with Malcum and Kev beside her and John and Dave on the arms.

The first I realised I wasn't going to be just an observer was when Rick stroked my leg from my knee all the way up to my crotch. And when I say 'crotch', I mean pressing on my pussy. I turned to say something to him, but he grabbed my head with his other hand and slammed me into a French kiss. My mistake was not to object at that point, say by pushing him off me, but it was also at that moment that Simon reached around me, grabbing a breast in each hand.

I use the word 'breast' as men have often called my rather large tits 'melons', which I just find too silly a term for my assets. Well, it's been a while since anyone has grabbed my twins and he immediately started to work on my nipples, which are quite big when engorged, not far short of the last joint of my little fingers.

Simon must have got off the arm of the sofa as the next thing I knew, my legs were being spread and my ass dragged to the front of the seat, pulling my short skirt up around my waist. That was followed by his face bumping into the gap between my legs and his mouth munching on my mons. If I had realised what was going to happen, I might have worn sexier underwear, though I doubt that there would have been any difference in outcome.

Rick broke our kiss to look around, I think realising that his intended pussy grab had been trumped by Simon. I did the same and apart from seeing, a little way away, that Ingrid was now getting mobbed by both Zach and Neil, and Bryn had his eyes closed with a massive smile, clearly enjoying the blow job she was giving him.

I noticed Angie was similarly being groped and realised we were all acting more like randy teens than adults. I decided to take control and pushed the guys off me and stood up. "Angie, let's give them a show!" And with that, I started to unbutton my blouse. Like the rest of us, I had changed into lighter clothing when we got back and realised how hot the house was.

Although I had an appreciative audience, they were also participating in getting their clothes off. Angie and the four men around her were doing the same. With a bit of movement, we got in a position where Angie and I were in front of an audience of seven hunky men. By this time, both of us gals were topless. I stepped up to Angie and waved my breasts at her tits, resulting in fleeting contact. I immediately felt my big nipples harden even more.

We did a bit of tit-on-tit play and then I realised Angie had her hands on my waist and was undoing the zip on my hip. To reciprocate, I got my hands on the button and zip of her chinos. Almost simultaneously they both fell to the floor, and we were standing there in just our panties. I scanned the audience and apart from one, they had all stripped to just their underwear, ranging from tight slips to boxers. The exception being Kev, always a bit of an exhibitionist, who was already fully naked sporting a huge erection that he was slowly stroking in anticipation of putting it to use.

Angie looked at me, turned away from the guys, and bent at the waist. I cottoned on and did the same, then with a glance at me and a nod, we both reached up and started to pull our panties down over our asses and looked back between our legs. I noticed that Kev had been joined by John, Rick and Dave, but fully naked, or not, they were all working on their cocks.

Tossing our panties to the side, we stood up and turned around. I spread my legs and said, "Well lads, who's interested in eating some pussy?" I nearly got knocked over in the rush!!! In an instant, Angie and I found ourselves on opposite ends of the sofa, asses on the arms and heads nearly touching. I glanced between my legs, which were being held up and open, and wasn't surprised to see Simon grinning at me before he leant forward and ran his tongue along my pussy lips. I groaned in pleasure as I heard Angie doing the same. With difficulty, I turned my head to look in her direction and we smiled at each other before groaning in pleasure again, assisted by having hands and a mouth descend on my breasts.

Looking in that direction, I saw Terry had hold of them with his mouth sucking on the nipple nearest him. I am proud of my big nipples, and it really turns me on when they are tweaked, twisted, and even nibbled, and Terry was doing all of those. My arms reached up and I was stroking his hair, neck, and shoulders.

I thought that I couldn't get much more turned on when there was a soft tap on my cheek and turning my head, I saw it was Rick's cock, with a mighty drop of precum drooling out of the tip. He nudged it at my lips, so naturally I opened my mouth to take it in, savouring the salty nectar. I brought my arm nearest him around to stroke his thigh and up to his balls which I massaged as he face-fucked me.

As well as my own, now muffled, groans, I heard cries that must have been from Ingrid, Angie, and Fiona. I wasn't sure where Laura had gone, but she clearly had some of the guys with her. Plainly, our reunion had become an orgy, but at that point I ceased to care.

The reason was that was because, just then, Simon slipped two fingers into my sloppy pussy and immediately started to stroke my g-spot, whilst doing his best to swallow my clit. His thumb strummed my labia below it, where the root of the clit is buried. The result was that I had a massive screaming orgasm and heard Simon gasp. "Blimey, you're sweet but nearly drowned me!" And with that he stood up. Holding one leg straight up and the other against his chest, I felt his cock rubbing up and down my pussy lips and then pushing into me.