The Reunion and the Orgy

Story Info
A British University 5 Year Reunion Gets Uninhibited.
9.3k words
5
529
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a standalone story.

Thanks to Freya Gersemi for her assistance in refining this story. Do yourself a favour and check out her stories.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but all characters are 18 years old or older and are happy with the events.

This story is a bit different to my normal fare as the women are not as in control of events as they normally are. Again: This story is fiction.

As with my other 1x: stories, there is an intro, 'Who Am I?' and a concluding 'For those who like closure.' There is also a 'If anyone wonders' where I try to address some things that I think might come up in comments, but it might generate more! But you can skip all of those if you are in a hurry, or don't care.

Note:- this happens in the UK and University Culture is very different from that in the USA. See last item in 'In case anyone wonders...' if you think anything sounds wrong to you.

Who Am I?

My name is Angie. I arranged the house party for the five-year reunion of our Chemical Engineering graduation. Initially there was a lot of interest, but as the date of the event approached, there were a lot of dropouts. Fortunately, they all had paid the non-refundable deposit, so I wasn't going to be eating beans on toast for a month. Oh, I should have mentioned that the weekend was between Christmas and New Year and the long-term weather forecast of low temperatures may have been a downer for staying in an old 'haunted house' out in the country.

Finally, out of a cohort of eighty-five graduates there were twenty-four attending the reunion, nineteen men and five women. A nearly four to one ratio when the initial course had been more evenly divided at five to four. I hoped the gender imbalance wasn't going to make things awkward.

----

As the Friday evening meal got underway, it became clear that none of those attending were in any sort of long-term relationship. From comments where people knew others who had dropped out, I began to realize that the 'no plus ones' in the invite may have been a problem.

A central part of the evening's event was a slideshow that my friend Carrie had put together from email submitted photos of events with subtitles. We gathered around a large screen TV mounted to the wall above an open fire, and sat on the many sofas arranged as a viewing area. Originally us women were all on two of them at the front, with only Bryn, a rugby playing Welshman, joining us. He squeezed himself in between Carrie and Ingrid and received a few raised eyebrows from the men who were sat on other sofas, apart from the women.

The caterers brought out wine and beer, which flowed freely, before they finished cleaning up and leaving. There were some good-natured jokes made about some of the images as they scrolled past. After the presentation was over, movies popular during our graduation year played on the screen. As people got up for drinks and mingled, they sat down in other places based on friendships, and possibly old hookups. For instance, I ended up sitting with John, Malcum, Kev, and Dave. John and Malcum, known as Mal, were in my lab group, Kev and I were in a shared flat, and Dave... Well, he had asked me out once or twice, but at the time I had my eye on someone else, who wasn't here as he was now married.

Apart from some light banter, nothing more than polite hands-on-knees chatting happened for the rest of the evening, then we all went off to the dorms to sleep.

----

During the night I found it too cold in the bedroom, so I took my sleeping bag to the main room and snuggled down on the floor near the fireplace. The fire had reduced to embers, but the stone of the fireplace held a lot of heat.

When I woke in the morning I found I wasn't the only one with that idea as the floor was covered in sleeping bags, some overlapping. I carefully got out of mine and tried to pick my way across the floor without getting noticed. I was only dressed in a short t-shirt and sleep shorts and wasn't expecting a public display. However, as I got out of the maze of bags, I heard a wolf whistle. Looking over, I noticed five men seated at one of the tables, drinking tea and coffee.

I scurried off to my room to get washed and changed for breakfast. By the time I returned to the main room, it was getting quite busy, and I realised I had been dressed quite demurely compared to some of the others. I think that might have something to do with what happened later that evening...

----

When we went outside, we all remarked on how the weather had changed. Apparently, air was now coming up from the south, raising the temperature considerably, and a clear sky meant that the sun was quite pleasant.

As planned, we went to a local outdoor activity centre for the day. It's a sort of amusement park for adults with many fun, outdoor activities. These included climbing walls and descending on ropes, obstacle courses, zip lines, white water kayaking in the local stream, adult size slides, and so on. We had burgers for lunch and were all physically exhausted by the time we got back to the house.

When we went in, it felt like a furnace as some lads had built up the fire in the main room expecting a cold day. Everyone went to their separate dorm rooms and changed, then gathered back in the main room.

To save money, I had cancelled the caterers for that evening and the morning, and instead got a load of takeaway food to be delivered, - pizzas, Chinese, Indian, and even pies and fish and chips. However, I couldn't reduce the drinks order!

Unlike the uncomfortable previous evening, this evening we were in mixed groups that were forming. We quickly demolished most of the food and with it lots of beer and wine. Soon I was feeling too warm and had to shed my heavy sweater. And I noticed I wasn't the only one.

The Reunion and the Orgy

Ingrid's Story

OK, Angie has set the scene. After the meal, we went back into the main room to watch some more movies. The movies were all romance or light action, but with enough bare flesh and intimate scenes to keep everyone interested regardless of the genre. I was feeling very loosened up as a result of several factors: the exciting day at the activity centre; the food; the drink; the warmth of the room and especially the company of Bryn who had snuggled up to me.

If to you, the name Ingrid summons up the image of a tall, fit, curvy Nordic woman with long, blonde hair and overly fond of crossing the North Sea to pillage the native British - until they all went and hid in the Welsh hills, that is - then well done! You are one hundred percent correct! And I had managed to pillage Bryn's 'village' once before. Very nice it was, but as we were too drunk during fresher's week, the one time was as far as it went.

It had gotten so warm by the fire, that I nipped off to my room to ditch my bra and while there decided to change into a sheer, white blouse and a short, red skirt. Back in the main room, I didn't see Bryn, so I sat alone on the sofa. That is until Zach and Neil quickly made their way over to me. Flanking me on both sides, the men began chatting me up until Bryn came back holding two open bottles of wine, red in his left and white in his right. "What would you fancy, Ingrid, red or white?"

I smiled and slid off the sofa to kneel in front of him. "Oh, I think I prefer something Welsh." And with that I pulled his shorts down. His cock was quite flaccid, but he must have been checking out my braless girls as it was beginning to grow with interest. Bryn went to step back, but I quickly grabbed his shaft with my right hand and the back of his leg with my left.

"Hey, no fair!" He waved the bottles which he couldn't drop as they were open. "Help me out guys!" Although he had raised his voice, over the sound of the film and other chatter in the room, it wasn't noticed by others, yet. I decided to act quickly, so I lifted his cock and sucked the head into my mouth. Now I say head, but at that time it was just foreskin. I knew he was a grower and almost immediately I felt his glans surge out and I licked it as it telescoped into my mouth. That gave me an immediate thrill.

Well, Zach's idea of helping was to get on the floor beside me and lift my blouse under my arms so he could get a hand on one of my tits with his other circled around my waist to hold me still. Neil was more helpful, in taking the bottles off Bryn and putting them on a nearby table. By then Bryn wasn't looking for escape. He had managed to kick off his shorts and began tenderly stroking my hair with his left hand. As Zach unbuttoned my blouse, Bryn realised that there was a free tit for his right hand.

I faintly wondered where Neil had gone and then I felt my heels being wedged apart and hands on my thighs from behind. When I felt his breath through the lace covering my pussy, I realised that he had slid underneath me from behind. I felt his mouth on me and the probing of his tongue. He tried to use his teeth to snag the cloth and give it a pull, but then I felt a hand grab the crotch of my panties and pull them to one side as his mouth slammed into my pussy, His tongue set about lapping me for all it was worth. His arms wrapped around my waist to roughly pull me down onto his face. At that moment, I couldn't have resisted whatever happened next. Nor did I want to.

All this time, I was working on Bryn's cock, which was just as magnificent as I remembered from eight years before. Nearly a third of the shaft was clear of the foreskin and much longer than I could take into my mouth. However, I was delighted that now I was skilled enough to deepthroat it all. As a result, Bryn was groaning and I could tell he was going to come very soon. I just hoped that I could keep my wits about me and not give in to my passion too early. That was proving difficult, what with Neil fucking me with his tongue and playing with my clit with his fingers whilst Zach and Bryn were both pinching and pulling my nipples.

Bryn came, filling my mouth with his cum, which I savoured and swallowed. I felt him start to wobble and I let him go, so that he could slump down and recover. Relieved of my responsibility, Zach now got in front of me and raised my chest so he could start to work on my tits and nipples with his mouth and even his teeth. I could feel my orgasm quickly rising and, out of nowhere, I moaned and writhed. I sensed I was flooding Neil's face and serve him right.

I could also hear other moaning and groaning and knew that I wasn't alone in being a centre of attention. I collapsed forward, Zach moving back and lowering me onto my hands and knees and the pressure from Neil's mouth vanished. As I recovered from my orgasm, I felt something happening behind me and realised that someone, I assumed Neil, was probing my pussy lips. Not unwillingly, I raised my hips, hoping to, and getting, a cock sliding into my hot and ready vagina. Oh, it felt so good! It had been too long since my last good fucking.

I knew what was going to happen next. Zach, knelt in front of me, lifted my chin and I found his cock brushing my lips. As Neil was slowly working his cock into me from behind, I opened my mouth to receive Zack's cock in front of me, using my tongue to bring him to full hardness. I had his manhood deep in my mouth when Neil got to full penetration and then pulled back, before he drove back in hard, using his hands on my hips for leverage. That was fortunate as it meant I didn't drive too hard onto Zach's cock causing myself to choke. I wanted to deep throat on my own terms.

After that, the two men got into a rhythm, and although I was passive, I was heading towards another orgasm. Then Zach reached out for my left breast and Neil my right and their combined assault released my orgasm. I had to pull my head off Zach's cock to vocalise my pleasure. I felt Neil pull out of me and I wondered if he had come but then his cock was back.

No, it wasn't his, it felt different. When my shoulders were lifted and I looked up, I saw Neil there, cock in hand. I opened my mouth to say something but felt his member slide in over my tongue. Immediately I could taste myself on him and I wasn't sure I liked that, but as Zach drove home, the momentum drove me onto Neil's cock and I was filled in both ends again. They quickly got into their, now familiar, fucking rhythm. Again, they each grabbed a tit, this time working harder on my nipples. Not only did I come quicker, barely finishing the last one, when I felt Zach pull out and his warm cum splashed against my ass and up my back. That must have triggered Neil who, groaning, lost his load in my mouth.

We all collapsed on the floor and, as soon as I could, I staggered off to the women's showers to get cleaned up. Deciding I had enough for the night, I headed off to my dorm and was just getting settled down when the other women came in and started discussing what had happened in the main room, library and shower. It sounded like Carrie and Angie had a month's worth of fucking, each. I didn't contribute much as I was so worn out that I fell asleep before I could.

Laura's Story

Ok, I'm five foot two, eyes of blue, #theresasongaboutthat, but I'm not so much as 'could she woo? could she coo?' as sexually liberated. In University, I managed to have sex with more than one man at a time, essential for DP and more. But I was careful never to poach another woman's man, so my kink had been reasonably tolerated by the other women. Now Friday night I noticed I had a bigger following than the others and there was plenty of touching up and snogging when I was away from the crowds.

I hoped this evening to get 'Tail Gunner' Ollie on his own for a bit of backdoor fun, and I didn't expect that more than that would be on offer. He isn't the most endowed man, I'd guess a good six inches, but he is circumcised and has a pronounced upward curve and a thickened root. That means that he is easy to get in a gal's special entrance and feels fantastic when he's using his 'tail gun'. He also has quite good endurance, even when his cock is duelling with another one in my pussy. I know that from several experiences, yum! So, I had ensured I was ready should I get lucky. And boy oh boy did I luck out.

Things had been getting steamy when I noticed that something was going on with Bryn and Ingrid, which looked remarkably like she was giving him a blow job and Neil and Zach were helping themselves to her, too. With the others distracted, I tapped Ollie's shoulder and whispered "Library ten minutes, OK?" And waggled my eyebrows to suggest he should follow me. I then nonchalantly stood and stretched and extracted myself from the group of men, Vince, Will, Uri, Yale, and the aforementioned Ollie, and wandered off casually heading to the loos. The reason for the loo was to get comfortable, but also to remove the small butt plug that was keeping me lube tight. Then it was off to the Library for some fun!

I sat on one of the long desks and waited. And waited. And was just about to think I would have to creep back to the main room to watch Ingrid and co, when the door opened and in came Ollie. "Sorry, we were delayed by the floor show, Fiona's on a table." I wondered about 'we', but only briefly, as by then Ollie was not only kissing me like a starving man, but had pulled me right to the edge of the desk, hard against his aching bulge. He was then working his right hand down the back of my leggings to feel up my backdoor whilst his left was holding the back of my head. I felt his smile against me as his index finger slipped in my rosebud and found it already well-lubed.

Now I am a bit of an 'eyes closed' kisser, so it was only when I felt someone stroke my right leg did I open them and saw three of the group gathered behind Ollie. Uri was the one stroking my leg. I broke the kiss and leant back and wondered where Will was. I found out when his big hands ran up under my top, pulling it up, such that I raised my arms as he pulled it over my head. I had barely shaken my hair back out before my bra was off, releasing my substantial tits. Teasing the men, I gave them a quick massage and nipple tweak, as Will lifted me under my armpits and in one swift movement, Ollie had pulled off my leggings, and panties. I was naked! And I was at the willing mercy of five horny men!

Standing behind, Will laid me back on the desk and his hands cupped my breasts. I tipped my head to look at the bulge in his trousers and eagerly reached over my head to start work on releasing the beast! I had seen it before and it is on the limit of what I consider comfortable, but less than a colossal waste of excess. Meanwhile Ollie, my ass now under me, stepped aside to hold my right leg, whilst Yale buried his face in my pussy and began to greedily eat me out. I was already moaning.

Vince was holding my left leg wide. Uri had climbed on the bench to my right and was leaning over to work on my tit nearest him. As a result, Will not only helped me free his cock, but fed it into my waiting mouth. What next? I felt Ollie and Vince lift my legs, and between the two of them I felt fingers probe and penetrate my rosebud. I came and I came hard.

As I regained my senses, I wondered what the five of them had planned for me next. I was rolled facedown and I felt Ollie's cock sliding into my backdoor where he thrust in and out, going further each time, until his hips were slapping against my ass. He then wrapped his arms under my legs, and I was amazed when Will and Vince, one on each side, lifted me up so that Ollie was standing with me impaled on his cock. Then I was spread wide open. I got my right arm around his neck, and we kissed over my shoulder.

He stepped back and into the open space and I saw the other four naked men, all holding their cocks. I remembered an older porn film with Gauge, so I hoped that I knew what was happening next. A bit demeaning, but also thrilling, as Vince stepped forward and after kissing my tits, started working his cock into my gaping pussy. With my left arm, I pulled him in for a kiss and to moan into his mouth as I felt him fill my sex. He started thrusting and left Ollie almost immobile in my ass. But then Ollie started to do his own movement by lifting me by my legs. The sensations were new, and were doing something to me, but what that was, I wasn't yet sure. However, it was clearly doing something to Vince as he started groaning and suddenly pulled out, presumably so he didn't come inside me.

Uri stepped forward and, being a bit shorter, thrust his shaft in my pussy before it had a chance to recover from Vince. A little thought about 'a trip to the clinic' crossed my mind. But then Uri also grabbed my legs and instead of thrusting, started to lift me up and down on both his and Ollie's cocks and the feelings drove all other thoughts out of my head. With my breasts tingling as they dragged up and down Uri's chest, it meant I was getting into their use of my body as a fuck toy, and my next orgasm started to build. The three of us were groaning when Uri stopped lifting and then withdrew. I presumed he was also near his limit, and I wondered if they were just going to keep passing me around without ever coming inside of me.

Yale stepped forward next and his technique was different again. Being taller, he lifted me up, nearly off of Ollie's cock, and then started thrusting like a maniac. As Yale had lifted me up, it gave Ollie some space to move, he followed suit and suddenly Ollie was groaning. "Oh, fuck... I'm... going... to... come!" And I felt him fill me with his spunk before he dropped away leaving me impaled on Yale, who was clearly uncertain what to do. He looked at Will, who was standing to my right, expecting him to take over from Ollie, but he shook his head, clearly not interested in my backdoor. So, that fun was over. Or so I thought.