The Reunion and the Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen his member properly, having never dated Simon, but even as wet as I was, it impressed me by how full it made me feel. I uttered an 'Oh my God!' as he drove in with a single thrust. The movement of my head meant that Rick's cock was out of my mouth, and he was stroking it with my hand still on his balls. He was watching the show. I presume he wasn't the only one.

Then I had heard Angie orgasm and mutter, "Oh fuck, fill me." Glancing backwards, I saw that Mal was fucking her like his life depended on it. I looked back at Simon as he had stopped thrusting and pulled out. Just as he high-fived Terry, who had abandoned my breasts and rapidly rammed - and 'rammed' was indeed the proper word - his dick into my gaping pussy and went like the clappers. If I hadn't been so wet it might have been different, but as I was, it was quite thrilling. Simon was standing by the back of the sofa, holding up my legs to make Terry's job easier.

I barely noticed that Rick had taken over massaging my breasts and had been slobbering all over them, and in particular my cleavage. He suddenly straddled me, wrapped my breasts around his cock, and started to fuck them hard. Even with my large breasts I noticed that the tip of his cock emerged briefly on each thrust, and I just managed to bring my head up to flick the head with my tongue each time it appeared.

I took over the job of holding my breasts around his cock enabling him to put an arm on the back of the sofa and get a better thrust going. He used his other hand to play with my nipples.

I noticed Simon and Terry swap over again, and I presumed that Angie was getting a similar treatment. It appeared someone was giving her a tit fuck, too. Hers are more modest than mine, so I don't know how that was going and didn't really care. Rick was clearly enjoying my breasts and the look on his face was of complete concentration. I kept up my licks on the head of his cock as it poked out until I needed to stop as another orgasm claimed my body, as Terry - or was it Simon? - started rubbing my clit and then began pinching it.

There was another cock swap, but this one felt different and, although I couldn't see much beyond Rick, I caught a glimpse of red hair and that must mean Mal. So now Angie and I were being round robin-ed! At that moment, Rick started to groan and I looked at his cock just in time for him to blast me in the face, though I managed to catch quite a bit in my mouth. His next two jets flooded my cleavage and ran up towards my neck. I was a mess, but I set to work massaging his spunk in and even gathering up some more and swallowing it.

I hadn't got very far with that before Simon climbed across my chest and, clearly not worried that my breasts were lubed up with Rick's cum, slapped his cock in my cleavage. So, I wrapped myself around him and he immediately started to thrust away.

I felt another cock swap in my pussy. I had another orgasm, or a wave of the same one. It had all started becoming unclear as to who was doing what to my pussy. Eventually, I felt a stream of hot cum splashing up my pussy and tummy just before Simon splattered my neck and cleavage. All of the men began drifting away, leaving Angie and myself exhausted, cum drenched, and abandoned.

Just then, Dave and Rick came over and handed us some wet flannels and warm towels. Dave said, "Thanks for that, girls. That was some show you two put on!" Rick added. "Yep, Angie, I never expected anything like this when I signed up, same again next year?" He was looking at Angie, but I noticed that he winked and smiled, so I guessed he was joking.

We women retreated to our shower room, where we witnessed Bryn giving Laura a thorough ass fucking. After finishing our showers and drying off, we went to our room where we chatted about what shenanigans we had got up to and with whom. As arousing as it was, we were all too fucked to be turned on enough to do anything else that night.

Angie's Story

Carrie has told enough of what happened to me that evening, so I won't repeat it, but as organiser of the weekend, I had other concerns that were taking the edge off my feelings. What was nagging me the most was the mess I would be faced with after breakfast. I only had till eleven to vacate the house. So, imagine my surprise when I got up early to clean, only to find that the lads had got up even earlier and were nearly finished cleaning up.

I noticed that the leaders in the clean-up were Dave and Rick and I went and thanked them. Rick gave me a hug, as did Dave, but his embrace lingered a bit. "After last night's entertainment, myself, Rick, and Bryn considered it was the least we could do."

I looked around the room. "Where's Bryn? I don't see him."

Rick called over. "Angie, try the kitchen!" So, I scuttled off there to find him in charge of Zach and Neil who were cooking up a storm.

I went over to Bryn and thanked him. "Hey, Carrie, after last night we all agreed that getting breakfast and the place cleaned up was the best thank you we could give you." And then hugged me, as did the other two.

Well, we were all sorted and ready to leave before eleven. And if anything, the place looked cleaner than when we had arrived. The cleaners would have an easy morning. At some point, a couple of the lads had gone out and returned with big bouquets of flowers for the five of us women. The enclosed cards said, 'For Providing An Epic Evening's Entertainment!'

As we were all leaving, Dave came over and whispered in my ear. "So, Angie, are you seeing anyone at present?"

I looked at him, wondering what he was thinking, but he seemed genuine. "No, not recently." I hadn't dated anyone, let alone been intimate, since the summer.

"Mind if I give you a call? See about a movie?"

Well, I was surprised, but delighted, and smiled at him. "You have my number, I'll be looking forward to you calling." And with that he gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek, and a rather naughty pat on my bottom, before he walked off to his car.

For those who like closure...

(note you are free to ignore this or write your own, even share them in the comments)

Well, Dave did call, and we have been a couple since shortly after the weekend reunion. I have heard from Laura, and she is seeing Bryn, and Carrie is seeing Rick. Ingrid and Fiona have met up, separately, I think, with some of the other men, but nothing serious seems to have happened for them... yet.

I don't think I will be organising another reunion, but I was recently contacted by Janett who was in the year after mine about planning a reunion. I gave her some advice about the property and also about the invites, suggesting that she might want to ensure a balance of numbers of women and men is maintained as 'it had resulted in some unexpected outcomes on our event'. She asked me what I meant, and I suggested that we meet up so 'I could give her all the juicy details'. I'm not sure what she will do, but I got the impression that she might fail to follow my advice!

Love and Fun, Angie and Dave.

Comments, ratings and follows appreciated.

Alex.

More of my stories <a href="https://www.literotica.com/authors/AlexFourways/works/stories"> here. </a>.

If anyone wonders...

(Skip unless you wonder about any words or facts.)

This story was inspired by one of my, forget your worries and go to sleep fantasies, but really it was only the bit with Bryn and Zach and not the rest of it.

The 'film' with Gauge is real, No Holes Barred, or at least one scene in it.

Weather in the British Isles is largely controlled by the Jet Stream, weather systems that come off the Atlantic. As a result, sometimes there can be a rapid change with cold air coming down from the Arctic being suddenly replaced by warm air coming up from the Sahara.

In the bit about "climbing walls and descending on ropes" I originally had abseiling, but my reviewers (State side) had problems with my word choice, so I simplified. One suggestion was that I use rappelling, but they are not quite the same. So, for climbing geeks or the curious, my understanding is that: In abseiling your body is more horizontal and your feet are on the wall as you walk or bounce down; In rappelling you dangle in a more vertical or sitting position. Obviously on real rock faces you might have to do a bit of both. In both techniques the ropes can be controlled by an expert climber or by someone at the top or bottom of the wall, as would be the case here. However, I reserve the right to be proved wrong.

The British University system is different to that found in the States as there are no Fraternity or Sorority organisations. As a result, social events are based around a communal organisation known as a Student's Union that has bars and organises concerts, dances, and many other events. There are also, if students are interested, societies based on hobbies from Astronomy to Zoology via Officer Training Core and Debating Societies, plus religious groupings. Naturally, those on the same course and particularly the same year also get to know each other, and reunions are informally arranged if people are interested enough.