All Comments on 'The Reunion: Old Love, New Lust'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
Well written

and slightly different from the usual wimp husband crap here on literotica.

But it is still just another wimp husband story.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
Yet another pussy...

Too bad he doesn't have any balls. Oh, that's right, he gave them to Jack. Not to mention any self respect. No woman, NO WOMAN, is worth sacrificing your self respect for. Any rationalization about the relationship between the two men,"Jack and I are like brothers," is just that a bullshit rationalization trying to justify the wimp behavior. What crap.

BleedingHeartBleedingHeartalmost 20 years ago
Load of Crap....

First of all..let me tell author that i loved most of his stories, especially the "erica" series...

now to this one... LOAD OF CRAP... He loves his wife, she loves him, they meet former lover, and the bitch runs over to him... decides to have his kids.. and what does hubby do... he keeps married to his SLUT wife..for sake of his kids.. HELLO!!! what will kids think when they find out and find out they will.. That Mommy is a SLUT and Daddy is a Wimp of a husband.. not even a man.. what will happen to kids then.. well out of wimp hubby stories... this one should be a real gem.. no self respecting man.. or one who calls himself a man, stands up to this shit in first place and he becomes friends with his wifes' lover.. Too much too handle..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Agree with load of crap

Agree with person who said it was a load of crap. What a wimp cuckold of a guy. He should have thrown her out. No reason for him to stay in a loveless marrage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More manly than you could understand

Getting angry and puffing up your ego doesn't make you more of a man, and making the best of a difficult situation doesn't make you a wimp. This is a story about a REAL man who used his head and his heart to end up with much more than either of the above. Very well written too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Manly? Bullshit!

While I will agree with the previous comment that this story was well written, I have to vehemently disagree that the husband's response was making the best of a difficult situation through a "manly" effort. What if the wife of the former boyfriend hadn't been attracted to the husband? What if no relationship between him and her had evolved? The husband would have been left in "second place" in his own marriage with no options open to him. For any man to accept "second place" in his own marriage (particularly regarding fathering children) is anything but "manly." And his wife's attitude of "take it or leave it" surely doesn't leave much wiggle room for his maintaining any dignity. Gee, I guess 10 years of marriage doesn't mean what it used to...and the hell with marriage vows...they just get in the way of old high school romances! Sorry, Sport, but this is just another case of a husband tucking his tail between his legs.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
How is it

that the sex that they had in the beginning was so great that she passes out. However she still has feelings for a guy who cheated on her!

Then she goes to her reunion and comes back more in love with her soon to be husband and is extremely happy. Then along come 2 children and the sex stops? Why? Since when do 2 kids shut down sex? Even people in 1 room apts with children still have sex, these 2 can't find a way in a house!

Then we can arrange to swing with others?

Then back to high school to hook up with the cheating ex-boyfriend, hop into the sack and shut a 10 marriage down and make ultimatiums about how it is going to be from now on and he rolls over for that?

But he gets the ex-boyfriends wife for compensation, this guy has no self respect at all, and his kids when they find out what is going on, will have no respect for him or their mother either. What message does this story send to anybody? That self respect and morals are relegated to the bottom of the heap. You live your life as a lie to everybody that you know and justify it with platitudes of how much sex you are getting.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
pissed off

I have never read a story that pissed me off as much as this one did, read it this morning before playing golf and had the worst round in 6 months.

has this woman got stunted developement, married 10 yyrs 2 kids and throws it all away in 2 days.

He shud have kicked her ass out without the kids whom she professes to love/ did this selfcentered bitch think of them when she publicly screwed another man in front of her husband,NOT.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
I can hear the "explanation" to the kids right now

Well, kids, your mother and I got married after she found out her true love cheated with another woman. Yes, that's right, I was the second choice. I thought we had a great marriage, but I found out at her 10-year reunion that she still only loved "Uncle Jack". She decided at that point that I would be the money provider to the illegitimate children she would have with Jack. That's you three youngest kids. I would pay for everything (birth, baby stuff, day care, all schooling, etc.), while your Mom and Jack would get together and have sex every three weeks. I would get to have sex with Jack's wife because she was in a loveless marriage also. As soon as you kids leave the nest, your mom and Jack will openly move into their own room (in the house I have paid for) and his wife and I will be in the other. Now, now...I know your scarred for life hearing how much your Mom was a cuckolding bitch, but I deserve it because I didn't divorce her ass when I had the chance. Have a nice life kids.

andrewpetersandrewpetersalmost 20 years ago
Too Bad

Allowing your wife to fuck somebeody else, and have their kids, and only "protected" sex with you, just to protect your kids makes you a full and complete loser. Why stay with somebody who doesn't love you, fucks you for convenience only, this guy should have seen a divorce lawyer and got custody of his kids, and left Jack and Anne on their own.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 20 years ago
I feel proud

so many whimp stories written anymore that i'm starting to get real good at recognizing them early in the story. at six pages long i'm sure glad i was able to to that with yours.first page and last page, more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Exceptional Story

Ignore the flamers. There are always more than enough of them around. What you have written is an exceptional story with a definite twist. The end result sounds almost like a polyamory situation, of which there really are a few in this world.

Write more. You are a good writer.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
I go with the majority

Whether most of the readers call this GARBAGE, CRAP or SHIT,

it is still a very well written piece. The story deserves an A for effort and a F for content, it is a complete waste of talent.

This could be a text book for adulterers, wimps, cuckolds, selfishness and stupidity. The only character that elictes any sympathy at all is Marcie.

I guess that there could be a sequel, but I doubt that anyone that read this part would read it. In other words this story is a digusting piece of trash.

HuwRHuwRalmost 20 years ago
Mad

This is the first time I have commented on a story, but this one made me mad. Anne is the most selfcentered, grade A bitch that I have ever read about. I enjoyed the early part of the story but the end was disapointing. Yet another slut wife and cuckold story. It was even worse than most of this type. Anne says she does not want a divorce for the sake of the kids, is she for real. She obviously has no interest in anybody except for her and Jack's gratification. Did Kyle pay for all the costs involved in raising the kids and who will pay for the psychiatric care that the kids will need when they find out the truth, which they will. Its not nice finding out you are a bastard. Who's name is on their birth certificates. Kyle is the quintesential wimp, gutless, balless with zero self respect. The author, in Anne and Jack, has managed to create two of the most obnoxious characters that I have ever read about and in Marcie and Kyle the most wimpish. Sorry but this story will be deleted from my hard disc.

HuwR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bitch

This bitch did the same thing to her husband that her high school 'friends' did to her. What man would allow his wife to treat him like this. This needs a different ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sweet Anne

I am so glad that sweet Anne finally gets to mate often with her true love and still be a good wife and mother to her lovely family. I just love stories like this as it warms my heart and makes me hard. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This was the pits!

You are undoubtedly a very gifted writer. I read "Trust Betrayed" and thought that it was a classic. However, this story was pure crap.

I was so outraged by this tale. This WAS pure fantasy. The idea that this BITCH would suddenly decide that her vows and her family can be thrown away on a whim because someone lied to her 15 years ago.

There is NO LOGIC to this piece The husband is a wimp, a cuckold and someone beneath contempt. The wife is a selfish bitch. But what really galls me is the absolute contempt for the children. As I said, you are a gifted writer and technician...please get a heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Written

A well written story, but the content really sucked. She was definitely not a good wife and mother. She was a slut and he was a wimp cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Humiliation unbounded

Dear Leo As I have mentioned before,your a terrific writer and your stories usually hold together well, but this one I just can't get my head around it. I just can't understand Ann's determination to turn the clock back, Oh I know we women are considerd scatter brained by you men, but what you have Ann do is beyond the pale,

What a disappointment. it became a turn off for me , sorry and all that

L Jem

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The comments say it all!

What emotional comments! Those of you who have rated this story so "low" but were COMPELLED to write such passionate comments prove that this is a GREAT story by a GREAT writer. Only an expert writer like Leo Davis can strike such a raw nerve in so many readers! The "characters" may suck as people and, as many point out, may not be models on which we should base our lives, but isn't that the beauty of this work? It makes that statement so vividly, yet the average reader is so taken up, he or she forgets that the author has manipulated us to see the moral of the story. Leo, keep up the good work - even if we don't want to be like your characters!

RT in NY

gallatingallatinabout 19 years ago
Unbelievable

For this guy to just accept Annie's terms and go on with his marriage, sharing her with her old lover is absurd. They had been married for eleven years. Does this mean that for those eleven years she really didn't love him. Sounds like it to me. He should have just divorced her and let her go to her true love and married the other guy's ex-wife.

Gallatin

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
I Agree With "The comments say it all!"

This really is a great story. I cant remember ever hating fictional characters as much as I hate the people in this piece. If a reader's emotional response is the measure of a story, then this one's a winner.

p.s. right now the reunited lovers are acting like teenagers again. All their time together is like dates without any of the drudgery of day to day life. I seriously doubt that reality would live up to their rose colored fantasy if they were forced to live in the real world. I would suggest the author find out by forcing reality on them but then the story probably wouldnt be nearly as memorable or powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Did Exactly What It Was Supposed To...

I think, though the characters in the story were despicable examples of human life in some cases, it did do exactly as it was intended to do, as someone already said. It was a well-written piece whether the content was up to Leo's standards or not is a different story. I liked the story just because it kept me hanging wondering if he was going to finally kick out his bitch of a wife who had been so cold and heartless to him. Her apology sounded more like an obligation. She went through the motions and he let her get away with it. I was very disappointed with that. Overall, good story. Real life isn't always roses, and polyamory when accepted is not necessarily a bad thing. Granted Kyle was forced into it - but whatever floats his boat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
crap

what a bunch of crap, no one in there right mind would stay in that kind of marriage "For the Kids" he should have just gotten a divorce and gotten the kids and married marcie and then annie could go off and have more with Jack and then find out that there were acting like teenagers and end up getting a divorced themselves because lifes not like that.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Sloppy Seconds

This is a story of disappointment for me.

For Jack to accept a life of getting sloppy seconds from a Bitch self centered wife staggers my mind.

I agree with the other commentators I thought your story could have let the Bitch marry her high school heart throb and leave her kids. I assume the lover boy can afford a new wife and his own kids all 3 of them. You portray Jack as a love sick wimp. Let Jack raise his two kids in a town a long way from the Bitch. I like a little happier endings to the stories I read. If I am that pissed at your story you must have done a good, but disappointing, job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting perspective!

Story was well written and we look for this author's submissions. The willing cuckhold is not for my personal liking but nevertheless, this is an example of the great work this author put outs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well written crap

Captivating tale about four selfish self-centered unprincipled fornicators. They even know they are rubbing the kids noses into their open infidelity. But might as well not complicate things with divorce, like our society does.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
worst written crap

That kyle is the biggest load of a cockold husband ever he should have filed for divorce then taken the children friomn his marriage from anne then file for adultry against anne she is so screwed up

ever since the reunion .

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Despicable story

For a talented writer to turn out such a despicable unbelievable plot is disappointing, to say the least. The premise that a happily married woman with two children would sudden explore swinging and then based on high school dream tell her husband that she plans on fucking her old high scool lover and having his children for the rest of her life and --oh by the way , she asks her husbad to stay married to her so the kids would not be hurt, and he agrees. Can anyone believe hog wash like that' Worst plot I've read in ages. 60 year old George

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Divorce the cheater

He should have divorced her why stay with a cheater after she already has a baby on the way i wouldnt have stayed with her she cheated out in the open .

Pat.

Atlanta,ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story but sad and sort of unrealistic.

I gave it a 5 but I don't think the ending is real nor was the way the husband acted when his wife just let the other guy finger fuck her to what four orgasms at the dinner table? What husband would have just let her run like a whore to the other guy w/o trying to at least stop her or talk to her. he should have at last tried. Then he watches as his wife took her love into the woods and fucks him like an animal. I don't think the husband would have just taken the other woman he would have tried to fight for his wife. I think most husbands would either beat the lover to death or close to it, or try and stop the wife. If he couldn't he would leave his wife and file for devorice. I don't believe any man could or would do what this husband did just let it happen w/o saying a word to her. It's just to hard to not go nuts if his wife acted like an animal. Maybe she would have left him most likely she would but so be it he would have had some satisfaction. he would never sit in the plane and let her say she was going to fuck her lover and he would be visiting often. I would have thrown her whore ass out of the house and let her go. If it were me, I would have left her with all the kids. Let her have her lover. I would be parting and have great time with the other woman while the ex was taking care of the 5 kids. God bles America

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenover 17 years ago
This husband missed the boat. He had a wife who

is a fucking cheat and whore. Everyone knows it from her fucking her lover in front of all of them at the reunion lunch. Here's what he should have done. Agree with his whore wife and let her have her lover. he should gather all the proof he needs to devorice her under grounds of adultry. Jack should have left her with the kids. 5 of them I believe, 2 were his. he should go with Marcie the most sexist woman at the reunion and who loves to fuck him. Jack would be taking great vacations and driving new cars and doing things with his sexy ne wwoman. They would be doing fun things and since he has no kids to worry about he can do them much more often. The old lady, the whore wife has the kids all the time and while Jack would have to pay child support for two of them he sure wouldn't have to pay anything to the bitch whore. He has lots of proof, not to mention the 3 kids she had which are not his. So he would be living the best out of the two of them. Revenge is best servied by living well. The ex and the husbann live in diffferent world. She has all the kids and a high school love affair which will die out if that's all she has. Fantascies nevr live up to reality. She has all the problems the kids have each day. 5 kids is no fun. While Jack has the beautiful and sexy Marcie to fuck and party with. He wins!!!!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Overly long and not terribly erotic nor appealing

Fair to average writing. Decent sex scenes. I didn't find the author's style particularly engrossing.

The characters were frankly not very realistic. Anne is unfaithful to her husband, cares nothing for her wedding vows, is vindictive and selfish. Her ignorance of effective contraception begs for a tutorial from Planned Parenthood. In the denouement, she abandons her husband in principle, saying it doesn't matter what you want, I'm going to fuck Jack and have his children. Needless to say, I found her character not credible.

Kyle is portrayed as weak-willed and insecure. He, too, has the morals of a guttersnipe, ready, willing and able to plow any hot pussy that gets within olifactory range. He and Marcie bemoan the death of their marriage yet stand stupidly by and allow Jack and Anne to trample over them. He's spineless and lacking any center of integrity submits to their grand plan for man. There's nothing to admire about Kyle and by the end of the story, we don't really care what happens to him.

Jack's character isn't explored except indirectly. He's evidently a supreme cocksman who's better than Kyle at fucking Anne. He, too, runs roughshod over his marital vows so he can fuck his high school sweetheart and have her bear the children that his booby-prize wife cannot. Apparently, Jack's so taken with Anne that fucking her in front of his old classmates doesn't bother him one bit. Yet the author would like to believe that Jack is a stand up guy, a real man's man. If Jack is a good role model, then pigs have taken flight. I didn't find his character particularly believable either.

I liked Marcie's character better than the other three. Let me clarify that. If the four main characters were zits on your face, Marcie would be the least obtrusive. But don't forget: she's still a zit, full of puss and nasty bacteria. She, like the others, has no moral center, figuring that fucking Kyle is okay since Jack is fucking Anne. This is good, I suppose. Her marital vows mean nothing when presented with the opportunity to get laid. The author attempts to make her less of a slut when he has her say that she's only had two previous lovers. Given her demonstrated lack of character, I found that hard to believe. As much as Marcie likes sex, I'm certainly she'd ridden more than her fair share of cocks over the years.

The plot weaves through the various sex scenes and reunions in a rather meandering path. I suppose there's some interest during the read as to the final outcome but I suspected that Kyle and Marcie would prefer loveless marriages with them playing second fiddle over the nastiness of divorce. Thus, the ending was no real surprise when it finally arrived.

I should mention in passing that I felt the story was overly long. There were a number of scenes that could've been removed as they added nothing to the story. For example, the scene where Kyle and Anne are sitting in the hotel room. Was that particular scene worth anything to the story? Not that I could tell.

In the end, I asked myself "Why are these people married at all?" The only reasonable answer I could find was "I guess it's for the tax breaks." Maybe they left out the part about forsaking all others though clearly Kyle didn't know that.

Enough. Excellent fiction this is not. This 25's for you, LeoDavis, for a ho-hum story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THIS DOG DON'T HUNT #47

There is much about this work that is very commendable.It is well written.It goes into sufficient depth to deal with such a serious subject.Adequate backround is given to the reader to feel comfortable with the characters.However its basic premise is so flawed that the reader can have no empathy for the events portrayed .The premise fails because it states that the infatuation of youth is the equal of mature love.Therin lies the rub.To accept the validity of this premise one must be able to believe that a lifetime commitment to one person could not have a corresponding build-up of love on the other mate.In normal circumstances,15-20 years of living with a person builds a respect, admiration ,confidence and a belief in the principles of the mate that places the person in a different light.This light is reflected in the recollection of the sacrifices that your partner ,willingly,has made that has won your respect, trust, admiration, and love.The concept that all these positives could be set aside for some teenage infatuation is ludicrous.Mr. Davis has contrived his situation to facilitate such a juxtaposition.However,it comes across as just that; a contrivance.The characters are flawed to the point that no behavior or vice on their part would be much of a surprise.They are not admirable!This use of flawed characters seems to be the vehicle that Mr. Davis uses to justify the mis-deeds of his stories.Both VICTIMS and THE TRIO flounder due to the injudicious use of this poetic device.It is incredulous that rational people would sacrifice successful marriages for a mere bit of dancing in the dark.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
A Contrarian Opinion

Interesting that Leo's relatively old story is generating so many comments.

There is something very disturbing about the way Anne disrespects Kyle - says that she still loves him but she will stay with him only to avoid hurting their kids and saying that she doesn't care if they get divorced - in fact that would be her perference. However, Kyle seems to have two objectives - first sex and second raising his kids. He seems to be able to compensate for Anne's lack of respect for him by just having a good time with Marcie. Perhaps given what having 5 kids likely did to Anne's body, perhaps he just regards Marcie as an upgrade.

I think for many of us, pride would make Kyle's solution to the mess Anne put him in a non-starter. Interesting construct, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm a bit surprised

that LeoDavis didn't make "Uncle Jack" a Black brother! Man, how did you ever miss such an opportunity to have such a man as "understanding" as Kyle, by not making Anne's true love a Black brother, with Kyle still all honky dorry about rasing his wife's kids by another man!

Two White dudes just don't sound too different, y'know.

I mean, there are a whole bunch of White men, from Lit's stories here, giddy over raising Black men's children with their wives,,,,, why not this, dear author? It'd have given the story a another level or eroticism and equality, with no racism issues involved, because both wife and husband would be so romanticized by the big Black brother, it'd just make everything so thrilling!

Wife gets to have big dick and husband gets to watch private porn, performed by his loving wife, but better than porn, they get to raise multi-racial kids, all being equally loved,,, no, Anne would love her kids with "Uncle Jack" more, after all, kids from him would be kids from her true love, with "Daddy" Kyle merely provides the meals and tickets to the movies, and so on,,, all of which Daddy Kyle is more than happy, because he gets private and live porn to stiffen his thing, which doesn't really get stiff easily unless it is watching his beautiful wife sharing her assets with her true high school love,,,,

Dear author, you missed it big time to make this story more than it was! Loving Wives PLUS Interracial Loving! Try harder next time,,, take sometime to plan it out more carefully first! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Clearly this story is about the sex...

not the relationships! Who are these people? Kyle and Anne start a life together after Anne had supposely rid herself of her love for Jack. I still do not understand why finding Marcie as a drunken slut during the 5 year reunion would cause Anne to shed her feelings for Jack (if anything she would lie in wait for Jack and Marcie's divorce so she could take up with Jack again).

Anyway 15 years pass and at this reunion the truth comes out. My question is what has Jack been doing all of this time? If he truly believed that Anne belonged with him you would think he would have done something to reveal the truth to Anne before the reunion.

What does not make sense is that Anne and Kyle expressed such love for each other during the almost swap and then when she turns to Jack it is like Kyle does not exist. There is no remorse or regret in Anne and she (with Jack)had planned their new arrangement with no input from Kyle.

Kyle is a world class wimp to accept this sham marriage so I understand why Anne would treat him so badly. What I do not understand is why does Jack accept this arrangement other than to fuck two women? Why would Anne let Jack fuck Marcie? If Anne left Kyle taking the kids with her then Jack would be the father in residence. Perhaps Jack only wants to be a play dad on the weekends and leave Kyle the Wimp the hard job of raising the kids.

So Kyle gets mercy fucks from Anne and he gets to keep Marcie company while Jack fucks Anne. At some point his and Jack's kids will find out the truth and lose all respect for him. Why did Marcie go along with this relationship? She had been living in dread of the truth coming out and losing Jack for years so when it happens she says ok I will stay with Kyle while you be with your true love. Sure!

Bottom Line: Except for the sex, these four people form a very unstable group. When Anne has a fight with Kyle do she go to Jack? Do Marcie pick up other guys to fuck since her marriage to Jack is a sham? How do the four families involved interact with the other partners?

You write very well but this story is about 4 losers.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Kinda

stupid and not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sadness prevails

Kudos to the author. Of course, like probably everybody else here, I was looking for -let's face it - porn. This story managed to grip me on a very different level.

Contrary to many other comments, I do feel the characters are (mostly) believable. Yes, there can be a past love that was never lived out, and it could very well haunt the individuals involved a lifetime. And, given the right circumstances, it could take a course similar to the one outlined in the short story.

I liked the story very well, but overall it makes me sad. The ending appears to set up an arrangement between the four, but that is the only part that seems really unrealistic to me. I guess that in real life we'd just look at two broken marriages.

Obviously Kyle loved (and loves) Anne sincerely and deeply - I am sad for him.

Still, a very gripping, although (for me) not arousing story. Definitely far above the average here in terms of 'literature'.

G.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Wimp personified

The start of this tale was interesting and developed nicely. But the conclusion is attrocious. If she loved Jack so much Hubby should have divorcrd her and taken his two kids. BUT to have him raise three of Jack's kids is the most unreal thing I have read in a long time. I have enjoyed many of Leo's tales but not this one. Leo this was a dissapointment he read like Just Plain Bob and Bob ain't good in my view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this shit sound like a goddam fool wrote it

this the dumbest crap you ever wrote.i lost respect for you as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Leo...you know you are sick don't you

There was nothing sexy about the sex. It was all pitiful. Here are these two cuples that give into their little childish immature desires and even bring more kids into the picture. It's not cut. It's not avant guarde. People like this create some of the sickiest kids in the mind the world has ever known. The fact that they rob people, rape and kill other people because kids aren't dumb. They can see the truth behind theior parents deception. They rebell against it and hopefully the first people they kill are their sick parents. Anne and Jack are the sickiest. The husband has a lot of problems, he wants lots of other women but don't want his own wife to fuck anyone. I have known lots of men like this and they usually fell. He is probably the sickiest of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Read it for the first time

This morning. Had to look at the author profile to see if they were in junior high. Sorry, but this one was disgusting, lacking in any morals, and guilty of the basic premise of any story (some semblence of credibility). Sondra was very wrong, but I'm sure this group would never have to worry about being welcome at any future reunion, even if they had the gall to try to attend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just because...

Just because a reader does not like the plot or story's ending does not justify labeling it "crap" or one of the other terms tossed about by upset readers. This story is well-written. In fact, it is far superior to almost every other story in Literotica -- and it is well-edited. I have reread it several times and my appreciation of the author's skill at his craft increases.

daluentdaluentover 16 years ago
What a piece of crap!

Well written, but the story itself is crap. These children will grow up learning these sick and vile acts that their parents do is beyond redemption. For them what will be normal? Their disjointed view of the world will make them outcasts. Love is one thing, but this is not love. Just selfish lust. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wimp...WImp...WIMp...WIMP

Crap...CRap...CRAp...CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
4 U LEO

look men i like your stories and i rate all of em 5stars but this one doesnt make sense i mean 4 Godsake she was married to guy if she didnt love why did they get married is all just about the sex i mean lifes worth more any she didnt love the kids cus if she did she wouldnt have done wat she did and she definitely didnt love the guy. to cut my story short i hated this story and the other ones about guys with big cocks gettin the chicks men i mean that really socks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sad

This one is too strange even for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I saw this one and bookmarked it,,,

Shaking my head... this is to weird for even me...Kyle is in last place and I mean a distant Last Place...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Anne does not love Kyle

Poor Kyle. He is a real loser. His wife was willing to divorce him for Jack after she had married him on rebound any way. No woman is worth sacrificing your self-steem. She forced him to raise her lovers children. I think a divorce at least would have saved his dignity. What a pathetic shadow of a man! He should have divorced her and married Marcie if she was willing to. At least the sex would be genuine. Anne wanted it all, and she didn't give Kyle room for negociations. She gave him an ultimatum and he folded. When her children are older, she will divorce him for sure. By then, she has not need for him any longer. Anne is going to break his heart any way. The question is not if, but when. Jack is not his brother, he's the man his wife loves, and she gave him three children regardless what Kyle may have wanted. When Anne divorces Kyle, Jack the "brother" will tale Kyle's wife away from him. These ficticious relationships would never work in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not feeling it

Well written but the content is not there. If you love someone you want them to be happy even if its not with you. That being said if you love yourself you wont accept second place and would just get a divorce and move on. Staying together for the kids is the stupidest excuse in history since your living a lie and eventually your kids will see through that. If Ann did love Kyle she would have asked for a divorce and let him move on with his life. Also if you loved your kids you wouldnt be swapping in the house where they could catch you and be severely traumatized, thats showing little regard for the kids. When they eventually find out the truth they will probably love respect for their parents and will probably lead to relationship issues (perhaps thinking of all women as acting like their mother and all men like Kyle). Also it seems like that Jack and Ann had was lust not love. She put Jack on a pedestal because they didnt have any responsibilities dating and were each other first loves. Being exposed to the trials and trivialations of day to day life would have defiantly have bought them back to reality. After all the heated arguments and the responsibilities of being together and taking care of kids and dealings with the problems of life, I just dont see it happening. However Ann does think she is in love with Jack so it seems like anyone would have just gotten a divorce and moved on with their life, Kyle isnt doing himself, his kids of future kids any favors. Your stories are hit and miss and this one is defiantly a miss. But you are a good writer. Nothing really admirable about any of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Two Second Fiddles

The story is certainly a fantasy, and the scenes were hot especially those parts involving Jack and Anne, but pathetic when they involved Marcie and Kyle. They were publicly humiliated, and it was clear Anne really never loved Kyle since she was willing to risk a divorce and the destruction of her family to give her love to Jack. Kyle is in love with Anne, not with Marcie. His relationship with her is just a consolation. Jack and Anne do not care about Marcie and Kyle. They both are pitiful losers. It would have been better for everyone involved to get divorced and to move on. Anne is calling the shots and Kyle follows her like a puppy dog. He's pathetic as much as Marcie is. Jack got Anne pregnant without any regard to Kyle's or Marcie's feelings, and Kyle is even happily rising Jack's kids for him. Did Kyle got Marcie pregnant? I don't think so, for Jack would never allow that one. Is a marriage worth to be saved at any cost? That's in the eye of the beholder, but realistically it's not. A fling between Jack and Anne could have been forgiven if they would have been discreet, and it was a onetime thing. A long term affair with an occasional mercy fuck is unacceptable to most couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Worst story I have ever read

This is the most despicable piece of garbage I have ever read. I had the misconcepton That Leo Davis was a fine writer, but obviously I was wrong. Having read his bio, Now I can understand. He is a college professor, Which means he thinks he has the right to demean any one else in the world as inferior. Most college professors, in my opnion,are the most pompous codescending egoist in the world. Now I understand the author.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Garbage! Slut and cuckold wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CRAP!

I'm sorry I can't give you less than 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Total fucking crap

A wimp a bitch and total crap. Why did you write this? What is wrong with you that you think this way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the fact that these idiots are procreating...

kinda ruins the story, otherwise a better than pedestrian effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
terrible

sick

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
Going Round the Bend

He didn't act and just watched in horror. He was in the caboose as it went around the bend. He watched as his love train left the tracks. He was pulled along as the engine pitched into the chasm. Two mistakes did him in: he got on the wrong train and he didn't jump off before the wreck.

Annie's husband ends up with a satisfying life. He made the best of a situation created mostly by the actions of others. His culpability lies in his failure to act. He had the epilog crammed down his throat, but he open his mouth. At least he is getting laid a lot .

TobyT71TobyT71almost 10 years ago
Selfish people make selfish decisions

Anne's hubby, Kyle, ended up having no balls at all.

Kyle proves that some men are so Whipped they will let their manhood be stripped away, like stripping paint from a room that someone wants to be another color.

Kyle's wife Anne gets away with cutting off Kyle from unprotected sex. Anne is also willing to break up her family, with 2 children, so she can have her selfish wants by having 3 kids by Jack, while still married to Kyle, making her the BIGGEST BITCH in the story.

Jack seems to be one of those guys that does not have a complete grip on what is really going on in the world. He is also willing to break up a family for his selfish wants & what he thinks he is owed.

The only good Person in this story is Marcie, who was probably the biggest victim of all. She does her best to help Kyle and herself cope with their selfish spouses.

Who believes real people would put up with this solution?

Real people would let the two selfish, puppy, lovers have each other, and make a new life for themselves!

The saddest thing about this story is a complete like of consideration or concern for the two existing children.

Some of this author's stories are pretty damn good, but he sure missed the boat with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a husband never knows

when the old lover will come into the life of a couple... I know... a husband will never be able to compete

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Utter Crap

"Kyle, I'm going to have a couple of kids with Jack. I may already be pregnant. If you want to divorce me"

And

"But Jack's the only man whose semen will enter my body from now on."

Total bullshxx.

Was an interesting story until the end. But really, 15+ years later and she hasnt outgrown her childish love.

She'd be curb side material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Great story by a great author"?

My nuts. I see the defenders of this shit pile talking about it making people angry is a sign that it's fantastic. How did you people get through school with logic like that?

I can't speak for anyone else, but this story irked me because it was so freakin' stupid. There's no logic present here whatsoever. There's no thought process. It's like the characters suddenly turned into mindless animals, driven by pure instinct. Subhuman trash, popping out kids and further poisoning the gene pool. As another commenter said, Marcie is the only character who warrants some level of sympathy, as she's the only one who's truly innocent here, and the one who gets fucked over the most.

It's disgusting, quite frankly. Even more disgusting that anyone can support such behavior, fictional or otherwise, and claim that it's "manly". Maybe to your wimp ass, but I highly doubt you're an authority on "manliness", making comments like that.

Swallowing your pride to do the right thing, that I can understand and get behind wholeheartedly. But this? This is only the "right thing" for two of the people involved. Even the kids are going to suffer for it later down the line. I can just imagine what school will be like for them when word about their freakshow of a "family" inevitably gets out. Yes, they will suffer...Or at least they would, but the author has already shown that this story is set in a universe where everyone wears rose-tinted glasses, and a "silver lining" can be found anywhere, no matter how sad and pathetic it is.

I can't argue that it's not well written; it most certainly is. More's the pity that the content is such irredeemable garbage. Far be it for me to tell the author what to do and how to do it, but I have to say that this is beneath his level of skill. This is like Stephen King writing articles for the National Enquirer.

0/5 - Would never read again. I think I dropped a couple IQ points just trying to rationalize what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
may 2015

who writes this shit? then has the nerve to post it. If this is your idea of love, marriage, and a loving relationship your on sick puppy. Im glad I only skimmed the first and last pages because somehow I knew this was a shitty stupid story. DO us that come to this site to read realistic stories, pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow. Nuff said.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
here cucky

sad very very very sad poor poor ann ruled by her cunt. no mind. no volition.no integrity. Couldn't finish this total waste of time.

The protagonist is a total wimp.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
You actually managed to turn this story into a pile of shit!...

...I still don´t believe it. A decent start, nice developement and then you turned around and piled up all that cuckold-shit on us! What is the matter with you? 1 Star is too much after all that. Clearly disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fag author

Cuck boy.thank heavens for hiv

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
so sorry I stayed with this to the end

I thought this story started well enough, and it was obvious Jack had a big part to play.

But that ending?

No man would tolerate this situation.

The marriage is a sham ...... divorce is the only way you can possibly have any respect for yourself.

I often get quite angry at the BTB brigade ...... this is one story where a punishment would be thoroughly deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FUCKED UP AUTHOR, FUCKED UP STORY

Eunuch husband.Moralless wife. Unrealistic bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horseshit!!!

Eat shit and die, you loathsome asshole!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Had potential

Then just got stupid. They should have divorced and married the other partners. The kids will be so screwed up. Kyle is a sucker. Jack gets to impregnate his wife, he raises them and Jack gets to go home with just his hot wife and let another man raise his kids. These are all sick idiots to play games with kids' lives.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Reactions

Well written showing emotions. The plot is not that unreal, it just gives us readers alot to think about. And that is the hallmark of a good story. The fact that we don't like one or two of the characters and the way they were portrayed proves that the story worked and elicited such harsh comments about made up characters in a work of fiction.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Distubing and powerful

I had a hard time sleeping after reading this. It's the hallmark of a good author to elicit these feeling in a work of fiction. He makes Anne out to be a cold bitch and Kyle a wimp. Marcie is unbelievely understanding and we have zero insight into Jack's thoughts. I much prefer an ending that reflects how I would act; this isn't it.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Still bothers me

A week after reading this, I am still thinking about this story. The premise is possible but the outcome seems unlikely. I hope the story is fiction because if its real, its even more disturbing. I don't know why it bothers me so much. I have read probably a thousand stories on this site but none have affected me as much as this one. Ten plus years of a sham marriage on her part after all. An he is just stupid. A divorce is the only option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a very sad relationship

not good way to live out so called loving relationship.. I have known a number of relationships like this one and they all turned to crap.. But live and let live...

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
One more time

Its crazy. I read this again, a month after the first time and it still drives me nuts. This guy Kyle is the ultimate cuckold and Ann is the ultimate bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
UNREALISTIC

Out there. Over the top. Incredible (in the sense of unbelievable). Impossibly beyond sense. Not fun or funny (I read Literotica for entertainment ). Unlikely. Not a good fantasy. Just too many cannot-accept-that things strung together.

Wished I'd never read it.

Paul in Oklahoma

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Maybe it got better

but page one was incredibly dumb unreadable crap so I quit reading.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Crap

This was total crap in 04, and it hasn't gotten any better with age. Not even worth skimming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sz@r,undorító történet...

Azonnal el kellett volna válnia Anne-től és Marcit feleségül vennie az első két gyermekkel ,a régi szerelmesek meg zavartalanul gyártsák a gyerekeket és ne kínozták volna egymást!Ennek az együtt alvásoknak semmi értelme nem volt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have to be kidding. Even if they stayed together no way would my name be on the birth certificates. Lover boy would be sending a check for all payments, support, and college funds. And no, even with a condom, I wouldn't screw her again.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

This is an absolute, new low, even for LW. These men have enough low self esteem to be married to a Kardashian!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The reader knew he was in trouble when Kyle got all mooshy and sympathetic when Anne was showing him her yearbook. And Jack? He's even worse.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

This was simply the funniest story posted in quite a while, would have been better in Humour/Satire rather than trying to pass this off as anything other than hilarious nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm not sure how to vote for a lw story. Am I voting for the writing, the characters, the development of the story, or the newness of a story. I guess I look at it as how I would respond to a similar situation. So this one is foreign to me. I really don't care about the main characters, I don't care who or what they bang. I don't care about their desires, or their goals, or their likes or dislikes.

But the kids are going to be a mess. And regardless of what they do to combat that, isn't going to help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous