The Reunion Pt. 01b - Kayla & Issac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold your breath for a little while, then right towards the end, take a big gulp of water. That should get rid of the hiccups." Issac said, pushing the glass of water towards her.

"I know, I know. I've done it before. Thanks for the water." She said smiling up at him,

As the night progressed the guys each took turns buying rounds for the group until a slightly intoxicated Emma interjected, "Hey...My turn to buy a round. All the guys have bought stuff, I want to get a round."

"You don't have to, I was going to get the next one." Ben responded.

"Why? You already got a round. It's the girls' turn to treat the boys." Emma said confidently.

"I honestly don't use my money for anything, so save yours and let me buy a few pretty ladies a drink," Ben smiled back.

"Nope, sweet talk isn't ganna win this one. I wanna buy."

"Aww you think we're pretty?!" Kayla said as she leaned against Issac for balance.

"Actually, with you always saying you're 'like one of the guys' I believe you were exempt from that. Sorry, you're just going to have to be ugly like all the guys." Issac said, grinning down at Kayla.

"God you're a dick. Can't have a single nice moment can we?" Kayla prodded back, playfully shoving Issac's shoulder away from her and noticing how solid and sculpted his arm was in the process.

"Since when have we ever been nice to each other?" Grant responded.

"Actually, in the spirit of changing things up and breaking old habits," Chris started, "Adam, would you like to maybe start us off by breaking an old habit and showing the group how its done?"

Kayla took a long drink of water, doing her best to sober up before the night was through, and then leaned back against Issac who put his arm around her shoulders. She didn't really need him for balance anymore, but she enjoyed the warm feeling of being pressed against his lean toned body. She felt safe there, tucked into his side, and couldn't help but think about the possibility of falling asleep in that exact same spot and how deeply comforting that would be.

"Don't you dare!" Adam interrupted, "FINE, FUCKING FINE!" He said, totally exasperated, and returning Kayla's attention to the conversation being had.

Adam turned to face Ashley, his face bright red, everyone's eyes on him as he whispered something in Ashley's ear.

A giant smile spread across Ashley's face as Adam pulled back, "So, was that a question or a statement? Felt like more of a statement to me." Ashley chided.

Adam's face was burning hot with embarrassment, "Ugh, you're all going to be the death of me. Mostly you." he said pointing at a giddy Chris who was doing a little victory dance at the other end of the table. He leaned back in to Ashley's ear, Kayla strained to hear what he said, but couldn't make it out over the din of the brewery.

Ashley pulled back, a look of disgust on her face, "You son of a bitch, it's taken you 13 god damn years and when you finally do it it's because CHRIS made you?! No! The answer is absolutely not! How da-...I'm kidding, of course. I've only been waiting since sophmore year you idiot." Her smile had returned, beaming at Adam who's face had contorted from horror, to pain, to apologetic, to euphoria.

"Woah, woah, woah....did he just?" Kayla pointed from Adam to Ashley.

Ashley, still smiling and staring up at Adam slowly nodded.

A high pitched squeal of delight erupted from Emma and Kayla as they bounced up and down with excitement.

"It's about time!" Emma commented.

"Hey Adam, quick question that will become relevant as the night goes on, how do you feel about Indiana Jones?" Kayla asked, a giant smile on her face.

Ashley's head whipped around at Kayla, "You hush! You don't have to answer that, she's being obnoxious."

"Why? Indiana Jones is a classic, who doesn't like Indiana Jones?" Adam responded, confused by the exchange and looking around at the group to see if anyone was going to fill him in.

Kayla laughed uncontrollably, "Ok, good, then you're going to be just fine!"

Issac's hand ran across Kayla's lower back sending a shiver down her spine as he leaned in, "What's the Indiana Jones thing?"

"Nothing, just something Ashley said earlier." Kayla replied, noticing how close he was and taking a deep breath of Issac's fragrance, feeling her body flush and her clit pulse.

"Ok, ok, I'm getting a celebratory round!" Emma said, "What's everyone want?"

---------------------------------------

By the time they all filed out of the bar to pile back into the same SUV that had brought them, they were all fairly intoxicated, some just arriving at drunk and others on their way back down from it. They had all been a fairly flirty group in high school, but that was before they'd all drank and were still awkward about sex. Now that they'd all grown up, had more experience, and were intoxicated, their flirty nature turned to a more overt form of sexual innuendo.

"Ok, here's my one rule for the ride home," Chris said, looking at Ashley and Adam who he shared the back seat with, "If you two are going to fuck back here, I want consent that I can take pictures. It's the least you can do if I'm ganna have an ass in my face."

"As long as you only film my good side. Left ass cheek is just way more photogenic than the right." Adam replied jokingly.

"Hey Ash, would you guys like me to...ya know....take a few laps around the block when we get home?" Kayla called to them in the back seat as she rode on Issac's lap.

"Wait, we haven't even gone on an actual date to find out if this is even going to work, let alone jumping straight into bed!" Adam commented.

"Dude, shut up! Don't be stupid." Issac said in a loud whisper, acting as if only Adam could hear him.

"Sooooo?" Kayla inquired again, looking at Ashley with a raised eyebrow.

"You can come hang out at my place for the night if you want. My parents are out of town anyway. You can take my bed and I'll take the couch so they can have all night." Issac offered.

A series of whoops went through the car.

"Alright, alright, everyone shut the fuck up, I didn't mean it like that!" Issac rebutted, "The lady is clearly trashed and no guy wants thrown up on in the heat of the moment."

"Soooo...just for the record, if I stay at your place, there's no chance you sleep in the same bed as me?" Kayla inquired, looking at Issac, daring him to guess the answer she actually wanted.

Issac looked at her through squinted eyes, "Nooooo....No chance." He said playing it safe and trying to gauge whether his response had been the correct one.

"Shame, I wasn't looking for a gentleman tonight. Hey Grant, can I sleep in your bed with you then since Adam will be at my place?" Kayla asked.

"Woah wait a minute! I didn't know you were serious!" Issac protested.

"Hey...you shut up, you had your chance. It's Grant's turn."

Grant, remembering Issac's comment about being into Kayla earlier, took a brief moment to think about his response, "Most any other time I would say absolutely, but unfortunately, I'm afraid my bed might not be able to handle the furocity that would be imposed on it if you spent the night. Issac is a far more....passive lover. I think you'd be safer with him."

"I'm....I'm not sure whether I should be mad about the passive lover comment or thankful that you just recommended me..." Issac said hesitantly.

Kayla let out an overly exaggerated sigh, "FIIIIIINE. I'll stay at your house then." A smile tickled the edges of her mouth as she realised the night was playing out exactly as she'd wanted.

"Well shit, everyone's getting laid tonight but me!" Chris complained from the back seat.

"What're you talking about? I'm not getting laid, I just passed on the opportunity apparently." Grant responded.

"And I think you're forgetting about me an-" Ben started before being cut off by Emma holding a finger to his lips and giving him a slight smirk that wasn't lost on the rest of the car.

"NO SHIT!" Kayla exclaimed, "Emma! Get you some!"

Emma, in her fairly intoxicated state, was feeling far more bold than usual. She turned to Ben, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. The entire car erupted into cheers, pounding on the ceiling and stomping their feet at the completely unforeseen results of the evening. Even the driver had begun to get in on the excitement, pounding on the steering wheel and honking the horn several times.

Amidst the cheering, Kayla turned and caught Issac's eye. His face was inches from hers. His deep brown eyes stared back her causing her stomach to do somersaults while his soft smile eased her mind about whether or not she was making the right decision.

"You sure it's ok that I stay at your place?" She asked, making sure he was ok with it.

"Of course. Besides, our couch is super comfy. I was probably going to fall asleep watching TV on it anyway." He confessed.

Kayla raised an eyebrow, "I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear before. I don't want you to sleep on the couch."

"Kayla, c'mon, you're too drunk to make that call. Fire and gasoline? Don't want to light that match? Ringing any bells?"

"I know....but I made this decision before I was drunk so you don't have to worry about it."

"Sorry, but I'm ganna worry about it unless you can prove that you actually did make this decision before you had a drop of alcohol."

"I can. Just...wait til we all get dropped off."

"If you say so." Issac said, smiling at her with a look that said 'I don't believe you, but I enjoy pretending this is real.'

-----------------------------------------------

After dropping off Ben and Emma at Ben's house, the car rolled up to Issac's Parent's home and let the two of them out. They said bye to Chris and Grant and headed inside. As soon as she had gotten out of the car, Kayla had begun furiously typing on her phone. Issac let them inside and walked back towards the bedrooms to grab a pillow and blanket for the couch. As he walked down the hallway he heard Kayla's phone chirping over and over.

He walked into the family room and tossed the bedding on the couch as Kayla rushed over to him, thrusting her phone into his face, "See! Told you I made the decision before I was drunk."

Issac leaned back, taking the phone from her hand that was thrust inches from his face and scrolled through the text thread that was on the screen. It was with Ashley:

K: Hey, sorry to interrupt your big first date, but Issac doesn't believe that I wanted to sleep with him before I was drunk, can you just tell him what I said this afternoon? Would have asked in the car, but didn't want to make a big thing of it in front of everyone.

A: It's ok, I think we're just ganna watch a movie or play some trivia and see how things go I. How much do you want me to tell him? Just the part where you said you wanted to fuck his brains out or that you've liked him since high school and just never took the chance?

K: Everything.

K: Actually nevermind I'll just show him that. That should suffice. I'll text ya if I need more backup!

A: Haha hope it works! Have fun!

K: You too! Dust that thing off and use it for a change!

Issac turned to look at Kayla, her arms folded across her chest with a 'told you so' smirk on her face.

"So...wait...all this time you've been saying no?"

"Oh for fuck sake, I'm drunk, I'm horny, I wore this whole outfit just for you, and you're ganna dwell on all the times I said 'no' and not where I'm at right now?"

"I'm just....I'm confused about all of this."

"Well you stand there and figure it out. I'll be in your bed playing with myself until you figure it out. Don't take too long or I might cum without you." Kayla said in a sing song voice as she unzipped the side of her dress and pushed it to the floor before strutting down the hall to Issac's bedroom.

Issac stood in his living room with Kayla's phone in hand watching her walk away, her hips swaying, her pert ass on display and highlighted by the blue and white thong, her long toned legs emphasized by the heels she was still wearing. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen, and a dream come true. But, at the same time, he was still wary. Why now? What made tonight different from all the others when he'd made a pass at her? He didn't want her to wake up regretting anything, but then again HE didn't want to wake up regretting a missed opportunity either.

He stared at the phone in his hand again after Kayla disappeared down the hall. He quickly typed out a message to Ashley to confirm everything she'd said:

I: Hey it's Issac. Don't want to take advantage of Kayla when she's drunk and have her regret something tomorrow. How sure are you about this?

A: You're sweet for looking out for her, but seriously...go for it. She wanted you when she was sober and specifically changed her outfit once she'd decided what she wanted. You're in the clear.

I: Wow. Ok thanks!

A: Have fun kids!

Issac wasted no time, briskly walking down the hall to the bedroom where Kayla lay on the bed waiting for him.

"Finally come to your senses?" She asked, a smile forming at the edges of her mouth.

"Sorry for believing over a decade of no's over a single yes. Just wanted to be safe is all."

"Oh honey," Kayla cooed in her best mom voice, "you need to forget about that right now, cuz tonight is going to be anything but safe."

"I...have no idea what that means. But I'm certainly willing to find out." Issac replied, pulling his shirt off revealing his defined chest and abs.

"Mmm...that's what I'm talkin about. Get over here and make me scream." Kayla groaned as she took in the flexing muscles of Issac's forearms and shoulders as he tossed his shirt on the floor and crawled onto the bed next to her.

His fingers traced patterns on her skin as they made their way from her stomach up between her breasts, over her collarbone and around her neck where his hand pulled her head to his, coaxing her lips apart with a flick of his tongue, and then probing inside her mouth as their lips met.

Kayla felt her entire body run hot as her heart pounded in her chest and she felt every fiber of herself melting into an existence with Issac.

Kayla pushed him away, her eyes averting his, "no no no....that's too much too fast. You can't kiss me like that."

"Wha? Wait...explain?"

"You can't kiss me like that. It's way too...I don't know...perfect. It feels too real...too...god help me...forever."

"Forever?"

"Yes, you know...like us, forever. That was like a wedding day kiss that every girl dreams of and that CANNOT happen this quick. You can't be lovey dovey that fast or I'll lose my mind."

Issac laughed awkwardly, "Ok then tell me how to be. How do you want me to do...whatever it is that we're doing here?"

"Just...forget feelings for tonight, we'll deal with that tomorrow. Tonight, I'm drunk, I'm horny as fuck, and I really just want you to use that rock hard body of yours to dominate me in ways that'll make me walk funny tomorrow. Don't be a gentleman...pleeeease don't be a gentleman."

Issac's smile faded, his face hardened, and his eyes narrowed. Kayla felt her stomach tighten. He was mad. Shit, she'd screwed everything up already. But just when she was about to start apologizing profusely, Issac moved quicker than she thought possible, grabbing her waist, hoisting her up off the bed and spinning her around to face away from him and then setting her back onto the bed on her knees. His chest pressed against her back as she sat upright, held there by his hand that was firmly planted around her neck. Her previously pounding heart doubled its pace as she suddenly felt both scared, and incredibly turned on. She could feel the strength in his hands and arms and knew it was hopeless to try and fight him.

His breath was hot on her skin as he kissed his way from the nape of her neck up to her ear where he took her earlobe into his mouth and tugged at it gently with his teeth before whispering in her ear, "If I'm not supposed to be a gentleman, then I hope you realize I won't be asking for anything. I'll just be taking whatever I want, however I want it."

Kayla moaned, her head falling back against his shoulder as her eyes closed.

"I'll take that as a yes." he replied as his hand tightened slightly around her neck and his other slid down her stomach and into her panties where his fingers found her already soaking wet slit.

He traced the edges of her pussy with the tips of his fingers, never directly touching her clit but getting just close enough to make her ache with anticipation. He continually dipped the first knuckle into her, but never enough to satisfy the desire to be filled that pulsed inside her.

As he teased her, she could feel the bulge in his pants pressed against her growing. All she wanted was his cock inside her. She didn't even care where, she just wanted it to fill her and feel him pounding into one of her orifices. She moaned and tried to grind against his teasing hand, shifting her hips in an attempt to get his fingers where she wanted them, but he continuously rebuffed her attempts.

After what felt like hours of teasing, his hand left her and she felt him unbuckle his belt and push his pants off. When his body came back against hers she now felt his hard member pressing against her ass and lower back. It was hard to tell exactly how big it was with the rest of his body pressed against her, but she knew it was large enough to make her nervous. She had been with one large cock before and was fully aware of the damage it could cause when the guy didn't know what he was doing.

Issac slowly thrust his dick up and down, riding the crease between Kayla's taught ass as his hand moved back to her pussy. This time however, he didn't tease her, he went straight for what he wanted. His fingers adeptly moved through her folds, finding all her most sensitive spots, rolling around and over her clit, probing inside her deeper and deeper, making her groan with pleasure and fueling her desire even further to get him in her.

Kayla could feel the precum oozing from the tip of his cock, smearing on her lower back as he slid back and forth between her ass. She tightened her glute muscles around him and felt his girth slipping between her. Her mind raced, what if he was too big, what if this didn't go well?

Just when she was losing her focus on all the pleasure she was receiving and beginning to wander into the realm of overthinking it, Issac sat back on his heels, pulled her thong to the side, aligned the head of his cock with her entrance, and began to slowly pull her back onto his length. As the mushroom tip entered her, she felt her pussy stretch to accommodate his girth. It was uncomfortable for a moment, but he went slowly and she soon adjusted. As she sat back onto him, slowly taking inch by inch, she moaned a long guttural moan that seemed to be pushed out of her at the same rate that he filled her.

Eventually she felt the tip bump into her cervix, "Holy shit, holy shit, that's big. That's so big. I don't think I can take any more. How much more is there." She gasped.

"Don't worry, I know we just hit your limit, I can feel it too. I won't push it, but I've got at least another inch or so left."

Kayla groaned, "God I want to feel it all."

"Don't worry...before the night is through, you will."

"Howwwwwwwww!" Kayla screamed as Issac quickly backed 3 or 4 inches out of her then thrust inside her again, being sure to stop just short of her cervix.

From that point forward they were lost in the moment. Kayla bounced on Issac's cock which he met with equal thrusts, each time the head of his cock stretching her and pressing against her g-spot as he slid deeper inside her. She had never felt so full and satisfied in her life. With each thrust she felt the heat and tension building deep inside her. She could already tell she was heading towards a massive orgasm and rode Issac harder and harder in a frenzy to get there before he came.