The Reunion Trap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satyrsbard
satyrsbard
149 Followers

Hungry, I prepared some soup from a can. I decided that I needed to learn how to cook and not rely so heavily on Claire's delicious cooking. I spent the remainder of the evening feverishly pounding away on the keys of my laptop and had finished another long story which made me feel fulfilled. I went to bed wondering what Claire and Celia had been up to.

The next morning, Claire greeted me for breakfast. As I feasted on the fluffiest waffles I'd ever tasted, I looked across the table at her.

"I missed you at dinner last night," I started, trying to choose my words carefully. I didn't want her to think I was mad that she hadn't made me dinner or something equally as ridiculous. I couldn't figure out what to ask her, so I just let the comment hang in the air.

"Oh, well...I'm sorry about dinner," she started before I cut in.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...I just mean I missed you and hope everything is alright," I explained, hoping she took it the way I meant it.

"Oh, yeah..." she began...also taking her time with her words. It was the most awkward conversation that I had ever had with her. "Well...Celia took me shopping. I have a date with one of my suitors and want to look my best."

I continued to smile warmly at her, but my hackles were up. We had gotten to know each other well. She was lying to me. I could tell, but I had no idea why. Worry seeped into my consciousness. I began wondering if I was about to get kicked out of the bungalow. Not that I would be mad. She and her daughter had done more for me than anyone else, maybe even more than that Denver lawyer who got me released from prison. There was no way I would have bad feelings towards them just because it was time to move on. Still, it hurt to think about it. Claire must have detected that something was wrong because she quickly changed the subject.

"Oh, I'm making my famous chicken fettuccini for lunch today. You'll be there, won't you?" she quickly asked.

"Of course," I told her. I had eaten her chicken fettuccini twice before. It was almost better than sex, and that's saying something for somebody who hadn't gotten any in over seven months. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

We finished breakfast, and I went back to my bungalow feeling a little better. Then it dawned on me. This was like a prisoner's last meal. They always got their favorite before they were executed. Now, I knew I wasn't going to be executed, but I was sincerely worried that this was my last meal before I was asked to leave. At least, thanks to Celia, I had a tidy sum of money and would be able to land on my feet. My heart hurt at the thought of never being able to see them again. Then again, there was no reason I couldn't visit Claire or even Celia, was there?

Just hearing Celia's name in my mind had my heart flip-flopping. Fuck. I did it again. I had never used the word with Nadia, probably because we didn't know each other long enough for it to matter, but it was 'love' that I felt. I was in love with Celia. My armor was gone, destroyed. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I was so screwed...again. And this time, it was even worse.

I briefly considered just grabbing my stuff and ghosting them, but I owed them both a huge debt and would man up and take my punishment, even if that meant that I would have to listen to them tell me that I had to go. Then again, I thought, maybe they would be saved from the hurt of telling me to leave if I chose to leave on my own. I spent half the morning wrestling with myself, so I spent the second half writing it all down in a story. By the time I was done, I knew that I had to go through with it, even if it hurt us all in the process. At least, then I would know and be able to move on with my life, having no regrets. Stupid, stupid wisdom.

I arrived on time and dressed as well as I could. I wore a semi-formal outfit that I had picked up in case I needed to meet with any studios or the like. What greeted me inside was nothing short of astonishing. The table had been set for what looked like a romantic dinner for two. I briefly worried that I was intruding on one of Claire's dates, but dismissed it as I remembered that she had specifically invited me here. I heard some soft jazz playing from the front room, and as I wondered what was going on, she appeared.

Celia swept down the stairs in an outfit that would turn a nun gay. Black and lacey, trimmed in green, it left a lot of skin exposed. The curve of her long neck, the bountiful swell of her breasts, and the graceful sway of her hips made my head swoon. My throat suddenly dried up as I tried to speak. I knew I was staring like an idiot, but I couldn't help myself. She had always dressed in simple t-shirts, jackets, and even sweats sometimes. Even then, I knew she was gorgeous. Seeing her in this elegant dress made me wobble on my feet.

The fear of embarrassment at the possibility of me collapsing right then and there brought me back down to earth. I swiftly went to the table and pulled her chair out for her. I was still having trouble speaking. I noticed a bottle of wine breathing in a bucket of ice and quickly poured us each a glass. Taking a swallow, I was finally able to talk to this exquisite creature seated across from me.

"You look...no, you're the most amazingly beautiful woman that I have ever laid eyes on," I told her, meaning every word of it. I hoped she didn't find it as cheesy as it sounded in my head.

Her ears and cheeks turned bright red, but she managed to answer me without hesitation. "Thank you. You look pretty good yourself."

"So," I queried, no longer worried that I was about to get kicked out. "What's the occasion?"

I saw her take a deep breath as she seemed to be preparing herself for something. "I read the stories you gave me."

"And?" I asked excitedly, thinking she was about to show me a huge contract. If they liked the stuff that I had given them earlier, they were going to love this. "Did the studios like them?"

She looked even more nervous before she answered. "I never showed them to the studios."

I was confused. If Celia hadn't shown my stories to the studios and she was acting this nervous, then what was really going on. My mind scrambled for an explanation and came up with several. I'm a writer after all. It was pointless trying to second-guess Celia when I clearly needed more information. Now I was on eggshells again as I searched my thoughts on how to respond to her. I needed to keep it simple.

"Did you like them?" I asked, finally deciding on a response.

Her eyes narrowed for a moment as she studied me. "It would be easier if I just showed you," she said, without answering my question. "Stand up."

I cowered inwardly as I stood up from my chair. I hadn't the foggiest idea of what was about to happen, or what she was going to show me. She got up and walked around the table and reached over with one hand and placed it on the back of my head. Staring into my eyes, she gently pulled me towards her and pressed her lips to mine. This was so much better than anything else I may have expected, I thought mirthfully as I kissed her back. I was a little scared that I was falling too fast and too deep, but I was mostly feeling good about Celia. Abruptly, she broke off the kiss and smiled at me. Damn, even her teeth were perfect. This girl could be a supermodel in a heartbeat.

"Okay," she said, gently untangling herself from me. "More of that later. For now, let's eat and enjoy some pleasant conversation."

I nodded. She was right. Now wasn't the time for physical intimacy. I could smell the chicken fettuccini wafting in from the kitchen, and my stomach started to rumble in agreement with my nose. We both sat back down just as Claire brought in a large casserole dish filled with the savory delight that she had promised. I noticed how well orchestrated it was and thought that the two of them had conspired behind my back to set this up. That's why Claire was acting squirrely earlier. It all made sense now, and I was feeling better than ever. Once Claire had delivered the scrumptious lunch, despite my protestations, she made herself scarce. The meal was delicious as always, but it took a back seat to the vision that sat across from me. We flirted freely and discussed the stories I had given to her. That's when she said something that had me even more firmly in love with her.

"I loved your stories," she told me. "But I couldn't give them to the studios. They were too personal to you, and I couldn't be the one to expose your soul like that. To be honest, I found it sweet that you would share them with me, and I understand why they weren't the first ones you offered. You made me feel special when I read them, and if I can be honest, I may have fallen a little bit in love with you after reading them. Well, a little bit MORE in love with you. I've been nervous to say anything because I wasn't sure you felt the same way. I thought you may be gay since you've never even tried to hit on me. But after that kiss, I think you're just a really decent guy."

"Well, I may not have shown it, but I feel the same way about you," I told her, not wanting to leave her so vulnerable and all alone in her confession. It was hard to admit it, but I knew that telling her was the right thing to do. "It wasn't right away, but the way you look after your mother and the sweet things you do and say... well, that won me over. Don't get me wrong. I think you're the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen, but you know I've been burned by that before, more than once. I tried desperately to keep my guard up around you, but despite my best efforts, you got in. I've fallen in love with you, Celia."

"I can't tell you how happy that makes me," she said, smiling widely. "And that's the best part. I know you don't want me for my body or my money. Well, not only for my body at least." She laughed when she said it, but then got serious. "I did have some people look into your background. I wanted to make sure that my mother wasn't being conned. Everything you told us checked out, but you already knew that. I do apologize for not trusting you, but I hope you understand."

"You have nothing to worry about," I told her honestly. "I have serious trust issues myself, and that's a lot of the reason why I didn't make my feelings for you known earlier."

After lunch, we wasted no time getting to know each other. I caressed Celia's back as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Our tongues explored each other, and I heard her whimper into my mouth. Pulling away, I smiled at her before I moved my lips down to her taut neckline. I found where her neck met her shoulder and kissed her there. She moaned in my ear. With that encouragement, I kissed my way up the side of her neck until I was at her earlobe, which I sucked and nibbled. She gasped at that, emboldening me to continue. Working back down her neck, this time I licked her, pressing my tongue into her neck hard, then softly biting her with my teeth. I felt her knees go weak at that. She roughly pushed me away.

"Okay, okay, okay," she fired off as she fought to catch her breath. "You've got my juices flowing. Now, take me back to your bungalow. I'm dripping and need to get out of this dress before I ruin it."

"Okay," I said, my smile threatening to split my head in two as I took her hand.

We said nothing, my mind a whirlwind of thoughts and ideas as I imagined hers was as well. It only took a couple of minutes to get down to my bungalow and another minute for me to undress. Celia was taking her clothes off slowly and seductively, her eyes never leaving mine. She crooked a finger at me, bidding me come closer. Completely nude, I strode over to her. She looked me up and down and seemed pleased. I really hoped she was because I was more than pleased.

Celia in the black dress had taken my breath away but seeing her standing before me in the nude was on a whole other level. She was stunning, all smooth skin and delicious curves. Her light-pink nipples jutted out lewdly from her even lighter-pink areolas, announcing her arousal to me. They were merely the cherries on top of her tear-drop shaped beasts, each more than a handful. I stepped into her and pressed her body against me, feeling the marvelous swell of her breasts as they molded themselves against my chest. I stared into her eyes, her beautiful pale green turquoise eyes. As the light caught them, I noticed that they were sprinkled with golden flakes, giving her an otherworldly look. She let out a little giggle and looked at me demurely.

Before I knew what was happening, she sank to her knees in front of me and winked before playfully licking the head of my dick. While the sight was breathtaking, it couldn't prepare me for the moment when she took my head into her mouth. I was in heaven. She took my entire head and then slowly worked her lips over the next couple of inches to my delight. She sucked on me for several minutes until she got overexuberant and accidentally grazed me with her teeth. A sharp intake of my breath alerted her to the error.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she cried, mortified. "I've never done this before. I've only ever played around with girls."

As soon as she said that, I felt my cock harden even more. Apparently, she noticed it too because her eyes got big and she got a wicked smile on her face. It got me a little worried but mostly intrigued.

"It's okay," I said, laughing it off. "It didn't hurt, just surprised me. You're doing amazingly well. Please, don't let me stop you." I finished roguishly.

"Well, in that case..." she replied with a naughty grin before taking me back in her mouth again.

After a couple of minutes of her licking and sucking on my cock, I couldn't wait to taste her any longer. "That feels so good, but I think it's your turn, my dear."

She rose and I kissed her passionately, tasting a hint of myself on her lips and tongue, showing her that I loved what she did for me.

I guided her to the bed and had her lay down with her legs hanging over the side and her feet pressed on the floor. Kneeling between her smooth thighs, I examined her pussy. It was shaved, except for a flaming red bush of curls around the top. Her lips protruded, dark pink with arousal and I could see a clear liquid filling her entire slit with a trail down to her pink puckered rosebud. I gently pressed her knees apart, opening the lips of her glorious pussy. She propped herself on her elbows so she could watch my tongue go to work.

I just smiled at her and kissed the inside of her left knee. Then I kissed the right. Back and forth I worked my way slowly inward, pausing to occasionally lick her inner thighs between kisses. She gasped once I licked the slight valley where her right leg met her groin. I paused there a bit, licking as she thrashed and moaned upon the bed.

When she had settled a bit, I did the same to her other side, eliciting the same response. Then, a quarter inch at a time, I licked closer and closer to her now very wet slit. Once I reached one side of it, I sucked the lip into my mouth and licked it while holding it there. Then I started over, doing the same with the other side. Once she was sure I would dig in, I instead went back to her legs, which made her squirm with desire and frustration. I only teased her for a few moments before finally licked her from her taint to the hood of her clit, capturing as much of her girl cum in my mouth as I could. It tasted...nice.

Her hands grasped the bed's covers and her whole body tensed up and then shuddered in overstimulation. Her stiff nipples stood nearly half an inch off her areolas from the pleasure she was receiving. Reaching up, I began to play with each one, pinching and rolling them between my thumb and fingers. As I continued to play with her nipples, I finally dove my tongue as deep as I could into her wetness. Three licks and she came hard, her body quivering, gasps and moans escaping her lips. More fluid trickled into my mouth which I drank up with passion.

This went on for a good minute before she finally relaxed. Not finished, I licked her for a while longer before slowly working my tongue southward. As I passed her taint, she shuddered and cried out in ecstasy. I rimmed her then, working my tongue all around her pink little rosebud for a couple of minutes before poking my tongue into the center of her pucker, forcing it in a half inch. She cried out again, this time cumming at the same time. I could tell that she really liked that. I tucked that information away for future use.

"Okay," she gasped and begged. "I need you to fuck me now. Please, please stick your cock in me. I want you to take me."

Not being one to disappoint a girl, I stood and lined my cock up with her very wet slit. Using the tip, I gently forced her netherlips apart and worked the first inch inside. Her pussy was very tight, and the second inch went in with a wince of pain from her. Not wanting to hurt this priceless woman, I waited patiently for her to indicate that I could continue. Another inch and I butted up against something. It was her hymen, her maidenhood. The gorgeous creature was still a virgin. This was a big deal for her.

"Are you sure?" I asked, fighting my body to hold still. "There's no going back."

Instead of answering me with words, she suddenly forced her body down hard onto my cock, driving two more inches of me into her and tearing away her virginity forever. Another wince crossed her face, then a moment of concentration followed by a look of pure satisfaction. She smiled at me and nodded. We didn't speak at all. We didn't need to. Our bodies spoke for us as I began a slow rhythmic thrusting of my cock, her meeting each thrust with fervor. Within a minute she was cumming for her third time. It must have felt incredible because she laughed with joy.

I couldn't help but smile as I picked up the pace, noticing that the initial pain on her face was nothing but a memory. She was still tight, but I held off until her fourth orgasm, at which point I came deep inside her. I felt at least five glorious spasms from my groin before I was spent. She pulled herself up onto the bed and I joined her, cuddling with her under the fluffy covers, her warm, soft, and smooth body pressing up against mine. She felt so warm and sweet in my arms but looking into her pale green turquoise eyes made my heart soar with joy and love for this girl. We lay like that, staring into each other's eyes until we slowly fell asleep. Her lids fluttered and then closed. Mine soon followed. Everything was just perfect. What could possibly go wrong?

satyrsbard
satyrsbard
149 Followers
12