The Rev. and Mrs. McGinnis Ch. 02

Story Info
Everybody has a past, even the good Reverend McGinnis.
7.9k words
4.84
5.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2

"Oh, fuck, oh, FUCK, yes--fuck me--FUCK ME!"

Pastor Sam McGinnis had two hands full of his wife Cathy's pert ass, using it for leverage as he drove his rock hard cock into her tight, welcoming pussy from behind. For only the second time in over 15 years he was inside his wife bareback, and he didn't know how long he could last.

He had missed the feeling of her silky juices sliding over his skin, her slick, tight walls gripping and spreading over the sensitive flesh of his cock, electrifying his body. Not since shortly after their wedding had he felt this sensation, when he got to empty his balls, unencumbered, into his lovely new bride.

Cathy was allergic to birth control, so condoms were their only option, an option neither of them really liked, an option that was definitely a contributing factor to their decline in intimacy over the years.

A decline that had continued until last night, when Cathy suggested an alternative, one that made Sam's cock harder than it had been in years. His beautiful wife wanted him to fuck her bareback, and then pull out of her at the last moment and shoot his orgasm on her body.

It wasn't the activity itself that got Sam so excited, however, it was the fact that it was an activity she had done with at least one other man before she met Sam. He had been a virgin when they got together, but she had not been, and they never really talked about her sexual past. He had no idea how many men she had been with, or what they had done, or even really what she liked done TO her.

Until last night.

Her suggestion--her request--had cracked open a door that Sam desperately wanted to open further. He had had a bit of a kink for hearing stories and experiences, ever since high school when his platonic female friends would spill all the lurid details of their horny experimentations to their non-threatening male friend.

Now, he couldn't stop thinking about other men spraying his wife's hot, young body with thick semen, all the places she may have taken it, wanted it. He needed to know more. He needed to know what else she had experienced. What else she wanted.

"Oh fuck, baby, that's it--I'm gonna cum, Sam--I'm gonna cum!"

Cathy couldn't believe how turned on she was. There was a lot of doubt in her mind last night about whether opening up her sexual past to her husband was a good idea. She had never wanted to rub it in, never wanted him to feel bad about being a virgin when they met. But now, as she lay perched on her hands and knees on their mattress, bracing herself with one hand against the headboard, the thrusting of her husband's cock driving her full speed toward another orgasm, she wondered why she ever waited so long.

She realized the peek into her past had revved Sam up greatly, and it was in that moment that she realized she had almost no idea what turned him on--REALLY turned him on. His fantasies, his kinks, his fetishes, this new adventure they were on was meant to be all about communication, and communication was a two way street. Just the thought of learning new things about her husband, of helping him learn new things about himself, made her pussy gush. But what surprised her the most, what she hadn't expected, was how much re-living experiences from her own past turned her on.

Cathy had started having her partners pull out and cum on her body purely as a solution to the birth control problem, but what Sam didn't know, and what she wasn't sure she was ready to share just yet, was that it wasn't just a necessity, it was something she liked. Feeling the searing heat of their sticky loads slap her skin, watching their bodies contort in ecstacy, gave her an intense erotic boost. She thought back to Sam's spurting cock the night before. Then further back to Tom. Then further still to Chris. To Lenny.

Her body shuddered, her slick walls gripped and pulsed around her husband's thick, driving cock, and Cathy McGinnis, the pastor's wife, exploded in orgasm.

Sam felt his wife convulse and let out a long, strong moan. He sucked in breath through clenched teeth as he drove into her. He wanted to steer her all the way through her pleasure, but the sensations around his swollen cock and the erratic, wild moans from his wriggling wife, were all too much. He let out a loud, desperate grunt of his own as he lost control. He slipped his drenched cock out of Cathy's still-spasming center with abandon, gripped, stroked, and lassoed thick white ropes of cum across his wife's back and all over her heart-shaped cheeks.

Exhausted, the lovers both took a moment to catch their breath. Sam looked down on his work, at the white slippery streaks racing up his wife's back. He was impressed he could muster such volume after the previous night. She looked so sexy, splattered in his cream. It was something he never even thought to ask for, but was now quickly becoming something he was desperate to witness again.

Cathy looked back over her shoulder, shooting him the most devilish smile he'd ever seen.

"Mmm--good morning, sweetie." she chuckled. His spent cock throbbed in his hand.

Cathy's eyes caught the clock on their bedside table and shot wide.

"Shit, we gotta get going!" Sam had completely lost track of time. It was Sunday morning, and he had a sermon to deliver. Church was the furthest thing from his mind, however. Cathy bounded up off the bed. Sam's eyes were glued to her as she padded off to the bathroom, a certain pep in her step, fresh semen cascading down her back.

He heard the shower turn on.

"What a woman," he thought.

***

Watching her husband from the pews, Cathy had a hard time focusing on the sermon he was giving. Her mind was on the activities of the previous evening, and the activities of the morning. She wondered if it was wrong, sitting there in church day dreaming about fucking her husband, being fucked BY him, about his hot cum spurting out all over her, but every time she caught his eye and saw him try to suppress a smirk she knew he was thinking the same thing.

She was trying to keep her thoughts more Godly, but they just seemed to get dirtier. She thought about being up there with him tucked down behind the pulpit on her knees, taking him into her mouth while he evangelized, listening to his loud hallelujah when he finally filled her mouth with his cum.

She shook it off; thinking about doing naughty things to her husband was one thing, but feeling herself get moist under the eyes of the lord made her feel a little strange. It would just have to wait till later.

After the service, as the congregation mingled, Cathy made a B-line to Sandy. Sandy had been the one to give her the suggestion of opening up more with Sam, and she needed to tell her all about it.

"Sandy!" she almost yelled, touching her on the shoulder.

"Hey Cath, what's up?" Sandy was chatting with her husband Don and their best friend Kelly.

"I just wanted to um...thank you...for the advice you gave me yesterday. It was...very productive."

After a slight pause to try and remember what advice she gave, Sandy's eyes lit up, followed by a sly smile. "Oh! Of course--come with me, and tell me all about it!"

Sandy excused herself from her husband and friend with a wink, and slipped away with Cathy. Don and Kelly looked at each other and smirked knowingly at each other. What Cathy didn't know is that Sandy had told them both all about the conversation they had had at the pool party.

The three of them had met at Sandy and Don's for drinks that evening after the party. Their daughter Steph was out for the evening, as were Kelly's daughter Alex and her stepson Tim. They got to talking about the party, and about the new youth pastor Ginny. The girls agreed she was quite a hottie, and could tell by the way Don shifted around in his pants that he agreed as well.

This led Sandy to recount her talk with Cathy, and got the three of them speculating on the lovelife of their pastor and his wife. Don's pants began to grow tighter, and the girls began to tease him, making their idle speculations naughtier and naughtier, until the teasing stopped, and the two women gleefully found themselves on the floor, between Don's legs, taking turns sucking his cock.

This was not the first time this had happened, nor would it be the last. Unbeknownst to anyone in their church, these three had been regularly enjoying each other physically for years. Their fellow parishioners would surely be shocked to find out what these three had done with each other, and others. Cathay would be shocked as well if she knew discussion of her conversation with Sandy led to Don taking turns fucking the two friends, to Don throwing his cock repeatedly into Kelly's pussy while she slurped his wife's pussy, and ultimately to the two women giggling and cheering as Don's cum exuberantly spurted out all over them both.

"So tell me all about it!" Sandy said, pulling Cathy into a secluded corner of the church.

"Well, I..." she paused for a moment, unsure of how to continue. She and Sandy were friends, but they'd never shared intimate details before. In fact Cathy hadn't shared intimate details of her love life with Sam to anyone ever. Girl talk about her sex life was something that she used to enjoy, but it seemingly died with her marriage to Sam. It was fun telling her best friend about whose dick she sucked in which backseat when she was younger, but sharing secrets about her marriage seemed wrong.

But this wasn't just secrets and gossip, this was advice, wasn't it? Cathy remembered scrunching up her nose at Michelle Gillis when she explained the benefits of swallowing at the end of a blow job, and the satisfaction Cathy felt when she finally did it and realized Sherri was right. It had opened up a whole new door for her, one she soon discovered she really turned her on. It had actively made her love life better. She loved swallowing. She loved swallowing for Sam. She hadn't done it in years--she wanted to swallow for him right then and there.

"Well, I'm allergic to birth control," she began again, "and we both hate condoms. After the party last night we were getting frisky and..."

"Yes?" Sandy said, excited for what was to come next.

"And I thought back to what I used to do before I met Sam. With...previous boyfriends."

"Oh, really, what was it?"

"Once I was comfortable with him we'd stop using condoms and he..." Cathy paused again, presented with a threshold of detail she had to choose how to cross. She decided to just go for it. "...he'd pull out and finish himself on my body."

"Oooh, nice!" Sandy exclaimed. "And that's something you used to like?"

"Sandy, I used to LOVE it." Cathy said forcefully. "Something about the power, the angle, the feeling," she could feel herself getting turned on just thinking about it. "Is that bad?"

"Girl, trust me, I have had cum on every inch of my body, and loved it every time. No shame!"

They both laughed at Sandy's graphic confession. Cathy blushed slightly, not only at the intimate sharing, but at the sudden image that flashed through her mind. An image of Don fucking Sandy hard, pulling out, and stroking thick spurts of white jizz all over her body. He was hot, she was hot--it was quite the image.

"So that's what you did last night?" Sandy pushed on

"And this morning," Cathy said with another embarrassed smile.

"Hell yeah! And he liked it too?"

"If volume and enthusiasm is any indication, yes he loved it." She said, both of them laughing.

"That's excellent, Cathy, I'm so happy for you!" Sandy smiled and gave her a big hug. She couldn't wait to tell Don when they got home. The thought of their church leader spraying his lovely wife with his naughty nut was turning her on. She hoped Don would help her reenact it later that evening. "So how're you going to keep it going?"

"I don't know, I feel like there are so many options--so many things we've never done together...I had been so nervous to talk about my past with him, but he seemed to be totally into it. I'm not sure where to go next."

"Well that's easy," Sandy replied, "you ask him!"

"Ask him what?"

"Ask him what he likes! You told him what you like, time for him to do the same."

"But he doesn't have much of a past," Cathy opined, "he was a virgin on our wedding night."

"Sweetie," Sandy said, lowering her eyelids and cocking an eyebrow, "it doesn't matter what they say--everyone has a kink. Everyone has desires. EVERYONE has a past. It's just a matter of you coaxing it out of him."

Cathy smiled, thanked her again, gave her a big hug, and they parted ways.

Wandering idly through the foyer of the church, she thought about Sandy's words. It was true Sam was a virgin, but any discussion of sexual exploration ended with that. Surely he had some stories to tell, some secrets to reveal, just as she did. She felt a tingle in her belly at the possibility of discovering them.

Looking into the sanctuary she saw Sam chatting with the new youth pastor Ginny. It was her first day at the church, and even now, dressed much more modest than she was at the pool party the previous day, she exuded a certain glow. She sure was a pretty girl, Cathy though.

It was obvious Sam seemed to think so too. He was giggling like a teen boy with a crush. Cathy wasn't mad--she had no reason to ever think Sam would do anything inappropriate--but she WAS curious. Maybe this was something she would have to ask him about.

***

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

Cathy was sweating. Her face was scrunched up in that lusty grimace that precedes ultimate pleasure, her body tense and wild as she rode Sam's face to orgasm.

It was Wednesday, and after their new, exciting experiences the previous weekend, there was no lax coasting through date night--on the contrary, neither of them could wait for the day to roll around. They were both antsy through Monday and Tuesday, and for the first time in years found themselves flirting with each other.

Quick comments, a pinch here or there, a grab when no one was looking, it was a shock they even made it to Wednesday, and they probably wouldn't have if their schedules had been lighter, or their daughter Christine had been less under foot.

But Wednesday rolled around soon enough, Christine was out for the evening at the weekly youth group meeting, and the two excited lovers tumbled into their bedroom in a tornado of arms, lips, and tongues.

"Oh my Goooooooood" Cathy exclaimed in a long, warbling tone. She grabbed Sam's hair tight, felt her thighs flex around his head, and in an instant her body was awash with the explosive pleasure of orgasm. Her mouth hung open, body wracked with sensation, and the corner of her lips pulled into a wild smile. Being still lost in the heady space of cumming, Cathy couldn't see it, but beneath her dripping, still spasming pussy lips Sam was smiling too.

Sam loved pleasuring his wife, and was happy she had opened up with him in a way that would allow him to do it more effectively. It was also plain to see that it wasn't just efficiency that he liked, as evident by his hard, straining cock. But it wasn't just the act that turned him on, it was the history she had with it. A history he was interested to learn more about.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," Cathy cooed as she settled her head into the crook of Sam's neck, draping her arm across his chest, "you sir are very good at that." She kissed him. She could taste herself. She always liked the taste--it made her feel extra dirty. She couldn't remember the last time she had tasted herself on a man's lips.

"I'm a fast learner," he said with a chuckle. He ran his hand over Cathy's ass as she tucked herself tight against him.

"Apparently."

"And what about you?" He began nervously. He wasn't sure about what he was about to ask, but the surge of blood to his cock told him to press on, "were you a fast learner...the first time you did that?"

Cathy paused before she answered. This was going to be a full step over the threshold of their sexual pasts. Were they ready?

She looked down at his proud cock standing straight and hard, even with no stimulation. "Yes," she said in a syrupy tone. Sam's cock twitched. She smiled.

"When was it?" Sam continued, "...the first time you did that?"

"College," she said, idly scratching his chest hair.

"Do you wanna tell me about it?" He was putting the ball in her court, or attempting to, but she wasn't going to let him off that easily.

"Do you want me to?" It was a question dripping with possibility.

"Yes," Sam said quietly.

"Ok," she said, equally soft. She looked down at his cock, straining and hard, and watched it twitch again. Her hand began to slowly drift down his torso. "Can I touch you while I do it?"

"Yes," Sam choked out.

"My senior year of college I was...seeing this guy. Tom."

"A boyfriend?"

"Not quite. It was...I realize now it was all the fun parts of a relationship, but none of the commitment. I didn't realize that at the time." her hand lazily circled his bellybutton as she reminisced. She was going to make him work for it.

"From school?"

"No, he was...older." She saw Sam's cock twitch again.

"How much older?"

"A lot."

Her hand inched lower, grazing through his pubic hair.

"I had the apartment to myself one night, and Tom came over and we started fooling around." Her fingers began to dance across the skin of Sam's cock. "He used to love licking me..." she paused as she decided once again how much truth to inject into the story. She chose all of it. "...because his wife never let him do it to her."

"His WIFE?" Sam exclaimed, his rigid member bouncing right into the palm of Cathy's hand.

"Mmhmm." she cooed as she slowly started to stroke. "He told me they were divorced, but...I found out later that wasn't exactly true."

Sam let out a long exhale through flared nostrils. He couldn't believe how hot this story was making him already. The thought of his good, Christian wife fucking an older married man, one who used to lick her pussy, caused his whole body to buzz.

Cathy stroked him slowly, then at once felt a slickness beneath her thumb--his tip was leaking a river of slippery precum. Sam was enjoying this. A lot. She smiled and continued her tale.

"So Tom had his head between my legs, eating my pussy," she chose the more vulgar word on purpose, and felt a receptive pulse in her palm.

"Was he good?" Sam gasped, cutting her off.

"He was amazing." she said with a smirk. Sam stifled a groan. She continued to touch him, to stroke him, as she talked. "He was eating my pussy, his hands running all over my body, really making me feel incredible, when all of a sudden he grabs my hips and rolls us both over so now I'm straddling him. I would have crushed his head if I hadn't sat up, so a push myself up, knees on either side of his head, and all at once there I am, riding his face."

Sam moaned again and she felt him throb. She decided to back off the stroking for a minute and began cupping and rolling his plump balls in her hand. Tom used to love it when she did that.

"At first he's licking me, torturing my clit, hitting it like a joy buzzer, and I'm just along for the ride, but then..." she paused as the memory came flooding back and she felt the slickness between her legs become more pronounced. "...then he just kept his tongue still. I was confused for a second, but then I felt both his hands grip my ass and start pulling forward--he was telling me what he wanted. And so I started rocking my hips, grinding my clit against his still tongue; I was fucking his face." She decided to give him a little tease after this reveal, "Just like he had done to me many, many times."

"Unnnghh." Sam groaned loudly at this last confession. Images of this older man holding his wife's young face in his hands while he pushed himself in and out of her mouth started a roiling boil inside his loins. "Then what?"