The Rev. and Mrs. McGinnis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at his cock. It wasn't the biggest she ever had, but it was perfect for her. It belonged to the man she loved.

She looked him in the eye, and paraphrasing Jess' words that night said "I just need you to know."

Cathy licked her lips, making them slick with fresh saliva, and lowered her head, taking the tip of her husband's straining cock into her mouth.

"OH!" Sam let out with a thick groan. The pleasure of her mouth shot through him like a lightning bolt. He was overwhelmed with physical sensations, as well as mental. He knew it was Cathy with his dick in her mouth, but that moment was now indistinguishable from the moment all those years ago with Jess.

Cathy rolled her head to the side, tossing her long, brown hair out of her way but never lost sight of her objective: a mouthful of Sam's fresh cum. Her lips sucked tightly on the hard cock between them, sweet saliva raining down its length, making it nice and slick for the pumping hand that matched her bobbing mouth. Her other hand held his balls, pulsing, massaging. He moaned. She felt them shift in her hand. He was close already. She wondered if he was thinking of Jess in that moment. She hoped he was. Cathy wasn't doing this for herself, she was doing it to give him closure. His hips bucked gently, desperately, and she felt his cock harden and stiffen even more-so. Here it comes. She moaned around his head as it began to flare and pulse, and then all at once a deep cry from him heralded the thick, throbbing semen that pumped into her mouth. She held his tip still in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it as her hands squeezed and coaxed the hot load out of him.

It had been so long. The strong taste of his seed caught her tastebuds by surprise, but quickly they remembered. This is what her husband's pleasure tasted like. She loved it. She let him fill her mouth with hot, thick pleasure, and then she did what Jess would have done--should have done--She swallowed. Once. Twice. It was pure, uncut joy spurting into her mouth. It made her happy. It made her wet. It was a connection and closeness with her husband she hadn't felt in years, and it sent her whole body buzzing.

Sam moaned a chorus of sharp, loud, sudden moans as he spasmed and pulsed into his wife's mouth. Her hands and lips enveloped him completely, milking him, and his body and mind were on fire.

As his pulsing ebbed, Cathy gently pulled off the tip of his cock, the final drip of white cum pulling long, then snapping down onto her chin. Mouth full, she looked up at her husband and swallowed one last time.

Sam's mind was awash with a tornado of thoughts. Thoughts of love for his wife, memories and thoughts of lust for Jess. Looking down at her between his legs, her hands still on his cock, tousled hair to one side, strand of cum almost innocently accenting her chin, he had extreme thoughts of lust for his wife, thoughts that he hadn't had for years and years. He wanted more. She was so sexy, so erotic, and he wanted to explore that.

"You are amazing." He said through deep breaths.

"I didn't finish what I said," Cathy began, never leaving his eyes, "I said I just needed you to know. What I needed you to know is that you never need to be embarrassed, or ashamed of what you want, what your fantasies might be. I want them all. I want to give you mine. I want to experience it all with you. Ok?"

Sam could only smile at his wife. What a woman. He nodded. He clasped both hands to her face and gently pulled her in for a kiss. He could still taste his semen on her lips.