The Rev. and Mrs. McGinnis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I found myself a rhythm I liked, an angle I liked, and I just fucked him. I was in control for the first time ever, and it was exhilarating. I was gripping his hair, gripping at the headboard, anything I could find to grab onto, because it took me barely a minute to get right up to the edge." Cathy looked at Sam's dripping cock and smiled fondly as another memory came to the forefront of her mind. "But what put me over the edge...was when I looked behind me and saw that Tom's cock was ROCK hard. And that's when my body exploded, and holding his head in place with each of my hands, I came all over Tom's mouth for the first time."

"D-did you love it?" Sam barely managed to verbalize.

"It was like nothing I had ever experienced. I was glowing for days." Cathy cupped his balls while running her thumb up and down the underside of his cock, now slick with precum. She couldn't believe how much this was turning him on; how much it was turning her on. "You wanna know what happened next?"

"God, yes," He gasped.

"I was still in a daze from my orgasm. I barely even knew where I was. He rolled me off him, onto my back, still breathing heavily, spread my legs, hoisted me up onto his thighs and pushed his whole cock into me with one thrust." Sam's deep groan was all she needed as encouragement at this point. "And then he fucked me, long, deep, and good. The sensations were so overwhelming I was buzzing, and I started to cum again. And just when I was at the height of it, Tom slipped his cock out of me and burst his hot jizz all over my wriggling body. I could taste it on my lips."

The image of his wife, mid-orgasm, slathered with the juice of another man was all he could take. In a flash, Sam had rolled Cathy over onto her back, swung her legs open, and in almost an exact recreation of her story, pushed his desperate cock deep into her pussy.

He gripped her body tight and thrust hard, thrust wildly, sending his cock deep into her body over and over. Cries of encouragement echoed in his ears, the hot spring of pleasure coiling tight in his loins. Cathy was right there with him, speeding toward the cliff of release as her slick body gripped and grasped at her husband's driving cock.

Rhythmic chants of "Yes, yes!" lept from her throat, and just as she reached her climax and her body began to tumble and spasm, Sam joined her over the edge, pulling out, leaning in, and peppering her heaving breasts and gasping stomach with thick ropes of hot cum.

Sam looked down at his handiwork splattered across his wife's heaving diaphragm. Then they both collapsed to the bed in a heap of slick, gasping flesh.

"Good God," Sam choked out.

"You can say that again," Cathy concurred. They looked at each other and broke out laughing, then Sam leaned in and kissed her deep and hard. Their laughter never stopped.

Sam popped up off the bed and went to get a warm towel to clean up his cum-splattered bride. Cathy lay there, body still buzzing, sizzling, and took in the mess her husband made on her body. This was so much fun. She hadn't thought about that night with Tom in years, and it had turned her on like nothing she had experienced. It wasn't the thought of Tom that turned her on though, it was the fact that her reliving her erotic memories had turned Sam on so much. They had been having sex, making love, for so many years, but Sam was finally learning how to FUCK her. She wanted to learn too.

"So you really like hearing stories about what I did with other men?"

Cathy was tucked tightly into Sam's side, her hand idly playing with his chest hair again. They were lounging, basking in their post-coital bliss, comfortable and relaxed.

"You know, I didn't realize I would until you told one, but...yeah, I really like it. I've...always kinda had a kink for it."

"Oh really?" Cathy's ears perked up at the use of the word kink. Sandy was right. Everyone has desires, everyone has a past, it's just a matter of coaxing it out of them. "Tell me more."

"Well," he started, pausing to acknowledge he was about to tell his wife something he never shared with anyone. "It started in high school. I knew a lot of girls, but I was the non-threatening guy friend, so...they started to tell me things."

"What kind of things?" Cathy asked, her interest piqued.

"Hook ups, first times, dirty things they did--everyone is experimenting at that age, and wants to talk about it, but it can be embarrassing, so...I was someone they could talk to with no judgment."

"Did you get details?"

"Oh yeah."

"What's the dirtiest thing they told you?"

"Hmm" Sam thought back through multiple years of stories and confessions. He felt his cock twitch as long dormant memories came flooding back. "Well...I remember Sherry Macklewait."

"She was in your class?"

"Yeah, we had algebra together and were friendly."

"What'd she tell you?"

"Well she was rather...well endowed."

"You mean she had big tits?"

"Yes, she had big tits," Sam chuckled at his own lewdness, "huge. She got teased for them when she was younger, but as we got older the teasing continued but was clearly turning into jealousy and lust, you know?"

"Yeah, I do." Cathy said, reminiscing herself, "I knew a girl in a similar situation. All the girls who were teasing her were jealous, and all the guys teasing her just wanted to fuck her."

"Exactly. She got self conscious about it, so she was pretty conservative with them, even with the guys she would date. She didn't want to give anyone any ammo."

"A girl who won't show her big tits to anyone? This isn't very dirty, Sam," Cathy playfully chided.

"I know, I know, I'm getting to it," he chuckled. "So she's telling me about how pervy the guys at our school are, and I'm asking her questions, and then she lets slip that 'the only guy who's ever seen them is Tyler.' I don't recognize the name. I start wracking my brain trying to think of a Tyler, but I don't think our school has one. So I keep digging"

"Older guy?" Cathy says, the thought sending a tingle to her loins.

"Well, Sherry had a best friend named Skylar, who had an older brother named Tyler who went to a nearby university."

"Skyler and Tyler? Gross."

"Yeah, I know. They had known each other for a long time, and Sherry always had a crush on Tyler. And I mean, despite all the teasing about her breasts, she was still a horny 18 year old girl--she knew she was stacked and wanted to show someone, just not the guys at her school."

"I see where this is going..."

"So one night at a sleepover, she and Tyler found themselves alone talking after everyone else went to bed and...she opened her shirt and took them out for him."

"She just whipped them out?"

"Yeah, she said he never asked, never teased her, that's why she wanted it to be him."

"That's very cute, but it's hardly dirty."

"Well after she took them out, there was kind of this stunned silence...and then Tyler opened his pants and pulled out his...well...considerably large dick."

"How big?" Cathy exclaimed, not even trying to hide her excitement now.

"I don't know, perv," Sam said, laughing, "she just said it was huge."

"And so they..."

"No, actually. He started to stroke himself, and she sat there, mesmerized. She was so turned on, she didn't know what to do, so she was kind of frozen, just watching him pump his shaft while he looked at her breasts."

"She just watched?"

"Yeah, until he started to grunt and he stepped toward her. She said she didn't know why she did it, but she put one in each hand and lifted them up toward him, like presenting them for him, and then he..."

"He came on her tits?" Cathy was really into it now.

"Exploded, she said. Thick and sticky, all over her chest. And they never even touched each other."

"That's pretty hot, but in the grand scheme of dirty things..."

"Well the dirty part is what happened after. They heard someone coming and got spooked, so he tucked himself away, and she closed up her shirt, right on top of all that cum. She went back to the sleepover and spent the rest of the night lying next Skylar with a chest-full of her brother's jizz."

"Was she grossed out?"

"Actually no, that's the thing. She was insanely turned on. She couldn't stop thinking about it, so it turned into a thing. Anytime she was sleeping over Skylar's, or over there for any reason, if Tyler was home the two of them would sneak off, never even touch each other, he'd jerk himself all over her tits, and then she'd spend the rest of the night with his cum secretly all over her chest."

"Oh, damn..." Cathy mused, taken by the tale. "Did they ever do anything more?"

"Nope, she didn't even touch her first penis till she was a sophomore in college, but anytime those two were together, she'd leave with a sticky chest."

"Wait, when did she tell you all this?" Cathy said, doing the math.

"College. We kept in touch after high school, and got pretty comfortable telling each other stuff. She even...nevermind" He stopped with a giggle

"What, what! You gotta tell me!"

"Well years later, when Skylar got married, Sherry was her maid of honor. It had been years since she and Tyler had seen each other but..."

"...but..." Cathy was hanging on every word

"...but before the ceremony the two of them apparently snuck off and re-lived their youth a bit."

"At his sister's wedding?"

"Yeah--and according to her she spent the entire ceremony, and gave a toast in front of everyone, with Tyler's cum all over her chest beneath her dress.

"Oh wow." Cathy paused to take it all in. "And they didn't even fuck at the wedding?"

"Nope, they were both there with other people," Sam laughed.

"Oh my God!"

"Amazing, right?"

"Totally." Cathy paused. She looked down at Sam's cock. It was spent, but there was a little extra thickness to it--recounting the story definitely was a turn on for him, as much as it was for her to listen. She wondered if Sam was jealous, if he wished it was him cumming on Sherry's tits. "So these girls told you some pretty wild stories, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Sam smirked at the memories.

"What did you tell them in return?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're telling me these girls just spilled their sexual guts to you and you never told them anything in return?"

"Honestly, I don't think they ever asked! Besides, I didn't have anything to tell them--you know you were my first."

"I know," she said, winding up to dig a bit deeper, Sandy's words echoing in her head, "but there must have been SOMETHING you could have told them."

"I went to a Christian college!"

"Oh come on, Sam, I went to Catholic high school, and I have PLENTY of things I could tell you." She stopped short, wondering if that was too much, but was reassured when she saw his cock flex out of the corner of her eye.

"Well, I mean..."

"Yes?" Cathy held her breath--there might have been a story after all!

"There was...ONE thing..."

Cathy's pussy began to tingle.

"So you're not entirely wrong," he began, "my school wasn't just a bunch of chaste virgins with their noses in bibles."

"Of course," she said with a wicked smile.

"Freshman year I had this friend who lived across the hall from me named Jess."

"Ooh, what'd she look like?"

"She was cute--Auburn hair, short and curvy, big personality."

"And you were into her?"

"Actually no, not at all. At least I didn't think I was. We bonded over being two strangers in a strange land, sort of, and became fast friends. We hung out all the time, got really close really fast." He shifted a bit as he began the next part of the story. Cathy noticed. "One night I was alone in my room, and she came by unannounced, and had this sort of glow about her. She said she needed to tell someone about what she just experienced, and that I was the only cool person in the whole school. I said of course she could tell me anything, and then with a big smile she said 'Sam, I just got back from sucking the biggest cock I've ever sucked!'"

"Oh my!"

"Yeah, it was shocking to say the least, but...I mean you know now how much of a perv I am, so of course I wanted to know more."

"Of course."

"And so she told me everything--how big it was, what it tasted like, how hard it was to get in her mouth, how excited she was when she finally got him off, what his cum tasted like..."

"What it tasted like?"

"Yeah, that was the big thing I learned that night: This was not the first, nor would it be the last dick she sucked at our school, and that she loved the taste of cum."

"She LOVED the TASTE?" Cathy said, scrunching her face up in disbelief.

"Well, that's not really the right way to say it--she loved tast-ING cum. She was still a virgin and planned to remain so, but she absolutely loved giving blowjobs, and sort of got off on seeing how different each guy's cum tasted."

"Ooh, interesting."

"Yeah, she loved sucking, and she loved swallowing."

"And so she was sucking a lot of dicks around campus?"

"As I would come to find out, yeah," he sighed, "once the truth dam broke she told me all about what she had been up to, and would fill me in on all the new ones after they happened."

"And you were happy to listen weren't you, you perv?" Cathy said in jest.

"I hate to admit it but yeah, I was."

"This is all pretty similar to the other story you told me though, if I'm being fair."

"Well..." he continued, but paused a long moment in reflection, "toward the end of the semester...she told me she wouldn't be coming back. That she was transferring."

"Oh no!"

"It made sense, she never really liked it there."

"Not even with all the fun she was having?"

"Well that was actually part of it. Sexual contact was technically an expellable offense, so all these guys she was with, after it was over, they acted like they never met her. At first she thought it was fun, kinda taboo or whatever, but she said eventually it just was kinda depressing. She started to feel used."

"Yeah, I don't blame her." Cathy said sympathetically, thinking back to how her own relationship with the married Tom had played out.

"And so it was the end of the semester, and she was leaving forever, so we went out and had a nice dinner and just had a great time together. We parted close friends, shed a couple tears, promised to stay in contact and all that, but you know how that goes. "

Cathy hung on the long silence that followed.

"...and?"

"And..." he took a deep breath, "...I went back to my room and got ready for bed. But I couldn't sleep. It was late, and it was quiet, and then I heard a knock on my door."

Cathy's legs rubbed together unconsciously as she felt herself getting wetter.

"I opened it, and there I was in just my boxers staring at Jess, in nothing but a big Mickey Mouse sweatshirt. I let her in, and went back to sit on my bed, asking her what was up. The lights were still off. She walked toward me and had this certain look in her eye that I had never seen before. It was electric. It was...it had quite an effect."

"You got hard, didn't you?"

"I couldn't help it. She looked down at me, right in the eye, and said...'I need to know.'"

"Oh my," Cathy said breathlessly.

"I don't know why I didn't stop her right away, but I just sat there in silence. She took a pillow off my bed, put it on the floor between my legs, and lowered down to her knees. I was barely registering what was happening, but then she opened my shorts, pulled out my dick, and then all at once it was in her mouth."

Cathy had no words as she listened to him recount the experience.

"Her mouth felt so good, Cath--she was so gentle, so sweet, she knew I had never done anything like that before. She just worked me tenderly with her lips and mouth, and then her hands, giving little coos and moans every now and then. It was the most unbelievable thing I'd ever experienced. But then, after what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a minute or so, something came over me and I asked her to stop."

"What? Why?" Cathy exclaimed in horny disbelief.

"It just...I don't know if I was nervous, guilty, embarrassed, naive, I don't know, but it didn't feel right. I told her as much and she nodded. She leaned up, kissed me on the mouth, said goodbye, and that was the last time I ever saw her."

"Wow," Cathy said, running over the details in her own mind. "After she left did you--" She didn't even get the rest of the question out before Sam cut her off

"Honey, I did, and I came so hard I almost passed out." They laughed together for a moment and then settled into a thick silence.

"Do you regret it?" Cathy said finally, the question looming large in her mind.

"No," he said, "we had a special friendship, and what happened happened. It was strange, but I never felt bad about it."

"No," she said with a smoky rasp, "I mean...do you regret stopping her?"

There was a long silence this time. Cathy watched Sam's cock give a thick twitch as he thought about her question, until finally he spoke.

"Yeah," he said softly, "I think that I do."

It was the last thing said on the subject. The couple cuddled closer together and began drifting off to sleep, each of them having thoughts and images of Sam's story rushing around in their heads.

Cathy felt closer than ever to her husband of 15 years, a warmth growing inside her at how open he was with her about his loves and his losses. She felt bad that his upbringing denied him sharing such a sweet moment with a friend. As she drifted off to sleep, she felt bad for Jess that she didn't get to taste his cum. Cathy knew the taste. She didn't love the taste, but she missed the taste.

Two days later, it was Friday night. Sam tumbled home from a long day and a long meeting at the church. It was the new youth pastor Ginny's first weekly meeting, so there were some formalities to go over which added time, not to mention the miscommunication and difficulty setting up the annual car wash.

He was tired, he was wiped, and he wanted a shower. He barely even noticed that no one had greeted him when he came home. His daughter Christine was out with friends, it was Friday night after all so that made sense, but as he soaped himself up he thought it weird that Cathy was nowhere to be found.

His mind idly wandered to the meeting, first the topics covered, then to Ginny. She looked great that night, khaki shorts accenting her amber legs, her long, kinky hair flung to one side with just the right amount of wildness to catch his attention. He began to wonder what she might look like naked, what she might taste like. When he felt the blood start to thicken his cock however, he quickly shook off the thoughts as guilt crept in. They were wrong.

He ended his shower, toweled off in the bedroom and slipped on his favorite pair of sleeping boxer shorts. Tossing the towel in the hamper, sitting on the bed his attention jumped suddenly as the lights in the bedroom clicked off.

Confused, he looked toward the bedroom door, and was met with an almost ghostly vision: framed by the doorway and the backlight of the hall was a long-legged, breathtaking, womanly figure clad in nothing but a big, oversized sweatshirt.

Sam froze, transfixed on her silhouette. He knew who it was, he knew it was Cathy, but a rush of endorphins passing through him mentally transported back to that night in college. The night Jess left.

Cathy sauntered over towards her shocked husband with a sultry gait, much like she imagined Jess had that night. She stopped just between his legs and looked down at him. Freshly showered, bewildered, hard cock pressing against the fabric of his boxers...he was so cute.

Slowly she sank to her knees.

Her hands drifted over his thighs toward the tent in his shorts. He didn't seem to be breathing. Not until Cathy slipped the flaps of his pants apart and freed his stiff member to the night air, eliciting a long exhale from his taxed lungs.