The Revenant Pt. 03 - The Attack

Story Info
Sir Caliban Strikes a Deal.
2k words
4.5
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers

The Revenant -- Part 3

She tasted divine. Like a sweet bliss that flowed over my taste buds and awakened them to something new and wonderful. My tongue felt her folds as it glided up and inside her. It felt like one would feel as if licking the petals of a soft flower. Silky, smooth and aromatic. I could smell the lavender from our bath on her and the perfumed scent only aroused me more. Her clit danced for me and begged for my attention as it throbbed before me. I kissed it gently and she moaned, running her painted nails through my long hair as she held me to her. I took her between my lips and pulled her deeper into my mouth and sucked.

Lady Hartford drew her legs up and back as she turned her head into the pillows and cried out. I flicked my tongue over her and slid it down inside. Her forbidden area was pink and framed lightly with little wisps of hair that glistened from our juices. I had always been told that your back area was not to be touched, but that was then, when I was alive and subject to laws and morals of decency, religious fears of persecution and damnation. I no longer felt those fears. I touched my tongue to her and licked her rectum and my eyes fluttered as her taste exploded over my tongue. She moaned and pulled me to her and I continued to lick her there. I moved up and licked her folds and pressed a finger to her rectum. She groaned and moved her hips against me.

I had often wondered what pleasures were hidden there that so many said were sinful. I had never felt Lady Hartford penetrate me there. Did she think it sinful? She would lick me there when she gave me pleasure. I looked up at her as I licked her folds and pressed my finger deeper and until it slipped through and her eyes opened. She looked at me and our eyes met. I looked at her as if to say it was "alright" and I pushed my finger in deeper. Her eyes rolled back and her back arched forward as she cried out and arrived at the peak of her climax. When she came I slid my finger back and forth inside her and she flowed her juices over my tongue. I licked the sweetness that she gave me and savored every drop that flowed from her folds onto my tongue.

It was my turn now to crawl over her. I smiled down at her as I put my hands around her head and let my tongue find hers. I shared some of her cream with her as my tongue entered her mouth and she moaned, sucking my tongue between her lips.

We made love there in our little sanctuary behind the waterfall. Lady Hartford had made it herself many lifetimes ago. It was a haven for her at one point. A safe place to sleep during the day. It was ours now and we slept through the day behind the oak doors in the warmth of our bed. I could have stayed there for days, weeks even, but she had duties to attend to that she could not forgo.

We dressed and Lady Hartford took us down instead of through the cold waterfall again. There was a path that lead behind the water where we would not get wet. As we exited the area I looked at her with a look of annoyance. "What, my love?" She chuckled.

"We could have gone that way when we came here and avoided the cold water and getting soaked." I said, growling playfully at her. She laughed.

"But what a better way to get you out of your clothes and into my bed." She grinned.

"With you, all that you have to do is smile and ask." I said, taking her hand and flying.

She was smiling as we flew back home. We soared through the night hand in hand as two lovers would stroll through a garden. Our bodies seemed to ride the winds as we coasted at times and let the air carry us up, rising slowly as we embraced, our lips touching and our hands caressing.

We flew around her kingdom and visited areas that she had no desire to go to before until now. Forests and groves, fields of green grass shimmering in the light of the full moon. We landed and lay in the tall waving grass and held each other as the clouds moved over the moon.

"Can we stay here forever?" I asked, kissing her neck. I could feel her blood coursing through her as her veins throbbed under my lips.

"Here? In this field?" She asked, laughing lightly. "I think it would be a little cold at times."

"No, silly." I smiled. "At the castle, here in your kingdom."

"I don't see why not. I have lorded over it for centuries now, but I have seen kingdoms fall, Roshanna, and even the mightiest sometimes don't stand the test of time. Mine may not."

"We shall do our best then to see to it that it does."

"I always do my best for my kingdom, but so have others, and they are all gone now."

We kissed and slowly our passions returned and we undressed. In the field with the moon shining brightly down upon us we started to make love again. I was on top of her, our arms outstretched, our fingers locked together as we kissed when Lady Hartford suddenly rolled me off of her and listened. Her teeth flashed and extended outward as she stood and looked around into the darkness. I could hear it. Loud pounding thumps as clumps of dirt kicked up. Snarling, frothing. A wolf? No, this was much bigger and much more deadlier.

"Lycanthrope." She hissed, flashing her now clawed fingers as her once red painted nails grew into black razor like blades. She lunged just as a large black mountain leaped from the darkness at us. She screamed in rage as the two rolled off into the darkness as claws flashed and teeth gnashed into flesh and fur. I could hear their snarls, growls and the ripping of flesh and smell the blood rising up to my nose. The wolf cried out in pain and then went silent. I could hear gurgling coming from the dark. My eyes were still new to me and I had not quite figured out how to see as Lady Hartford saw in the night. My natural instincts directed me in the dark, but to see as I would during the day, I was lost.

Lady Hartford walked towards me carrying something. She was slashed and bleeding and covered in blood but she looked like herself again. She tossed the head of the wolf down to the ground with a loud wet thud as it rolled. Her breath was labored and weak, her steps frail as she stumbled and fell to her knees. I ran to her and held her. "I am bitten...roshanna...need to heal." she said, falling into me. "Take me home, quickly, before the sun comes."

I didn't waste anytime. I picked her up in my arms and as she held on, I leaped up and took off, flying as fast as I could. The wind whipped our hair and chilled our naked bodies. I flew over rivers, lakes and valleys just on instinct. My eyes were still adjusting to the night, but as I flew and focused, the darkness that kept me blinded began to grow brighter. I thought at first that the sun was arriving early but realized quickly that what I saw were in shades of grays and whites. I saw wolves running below on the hills. Campfires of nomadic gypsies and caravans traveling by lantern lights. I saw bats flying in search of insects, heard stags running through the trees. I looked down at my love. She held on to me tightly and smiled at me as the cold air rushed over us. She wouldn't die. We cannot die by loss of blood or the lack of. Burning us after dismemberment could. Sunlight in it's direct form would. Stakes through the heart or religious items did nothing. Holy water, garlic, and other so called weapons do not effect us either.

I arrived back at the castle and brought her to our chambers. I bathed her and cleaned her wounds, but it was blood that she needed. "Bring me a condemned prisoner, Ro..." she said, her voice weak, barely a whisper.

I dressed quickly in a sleeping gown and headed down to the cells deep below the castle. Dorum, the jailer was asleep at his post and I kicked the chair out from under him. He shot up and saw that it was me and bowed quickly and apologetically. "Lady Roshanna, what...brings you here?" He asked, the air was thick with the overwhelming stench of death, sickness and human waste. It was unbearable. Rats scurried along the shadows in search of food. The walls were damp and cold and the cells dark.

"Who do we have that has been condemned?" I asked

"Well...no one, My Lady...they were all executed on command of Lady Hartford. We only have the Turk Caliban."

"Caliban? Was he not to be released?" I asked, my hopes rose. Caliban was responsible for leading his men to the outer villages where they murdered and raped men and women. He should be dead, but lady Hartford spared him.

I had to think. Lady Hartford did not want him to die, but I saw it as there being no choice. He would have to die. "Bring him to me." I ordered.

"My Lady?" He said, looking me up and down, "I can't hand him over to you, he will harm you easily and Lady Hartford will surely have me executed."

I stepped up and grabbed his keys as I slammed him back against the wall with just enough force to show him I was not some weak lady. "As you wish, My Lady." He said, taking the keys back and running down deeper into the dungeon.

He brought Caliban to me in chains and leg irons. I took the chain and pulled him along without a word said and brought him up to our chamber.

"So now I am to die at the hands of the she-devil?" Caliban croaked, his mouth parched, his lips cracked from lack of water. He was weak and starved, but he would be enough to give her the strength to hunt.

"If you are lucky." I said, pushing him to the floor. I found soap and water and washed him down as best as I could. He reeked of his own filth. I tore his clothes off of him and thew buckets of soapy water on him. He shivered and licked his lips as the cold water refreshed him.

He took it all and let it happen. I watched as he even rubbed the soapy water along his neck to ensure it was clean. I stopped and looked at him. "I will see to it that she spares your life and grants you your freedom in exchange for your blood."

"My freedom? And what of my men that were slaughtered before me?"

"Those men slaughtered our people, Caliban, what would you have us do? Reward them? Had they been soldiers and gone to war with you I would consider it a price paid, but they were farmers, women and children who did nothing to you!"

Caliban looked at me and nodded. "I know. I was not there, but I know. Take my life for hers. It is the least that I can do. I cannot make up for what they did, but if saving her is what I must do, then so be it."

"I will honor her deal with you Sir Caliban." Lady Hartford said, crawling up from the bed, "and the promise I made to you prior. I will not take your life."

Caliban looked over at her. She was slashed and pale, shriveled and shrunken. Her limbs knobby and long, and her face terrifying to behold.

"Make me one of you. Take all that you need from me, but make me one of you, and I will protect your kingdom for as long as blood pumps through my veins, I swear this to you, Lady Hartford."

LonRivers
LonRivers
153 Followers