The Revenge

Story Info
An abusive, cheating girlfriend gets humilated.
1.1k words
3.33
44.8k
30
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers

My name is John and I have been dating Susan for about a year before we decided to move in together in a rented house. Things were good for the next year before things start going sideways. One day it was like Doctor Jackal and Mr. Hyde. Susan is the vice president of workout world, A company with six locations around the city and across the country. The president, Jack is a big, dark, physically fit man. They worked a lot together and was often late. She is a strong minded women. She did what she wanted.

One day I notice she was becoming very commanding. "Get the laundry done on time," she says. I don't have the time period so I don't do the laundry. I also have a good job and bringing in more money than she does working at C chip industries. Together we we do bring in a lot.

It's late and my girlfriend is not home yet, so I lie down when I hear a car coming up the driveway and several people walking and talking with my wife. She escorts them to the basement door. I then hear someone walking up the inside stairs, locking the door to the downstairs. I start getting a feeling of resentment, the fact that she does not want me to bother them when this is my house too. This is not what I signed up for so I give her the benefit of doubt and go back to sleep.

In the morning I wake up and notice she did not come to bed. I got dressed and walked down to the main floor. The door to the basement was unlocked, so I went downstairs, I saw her clothes and underwear all over the place and sweaty dirty sheets on our extra bed. I have to admit my cock just got hard thinking of her getting fucked by someone else. But she does not have the right to treat me this way.

Susan comes out of the washroom and sees me.

"How dare you invade my privacy". I looked at her in complete amazement,

"I go where I want. This is my house too."

"Then I will make other arrangements,"

"No problem. You can stay there too."

"You just cheated on me under my nose and you don't even care."

She then ordered me to do the laundry's so she can have clean sheets, when she fucks her boss again. I smiled and replied. "Sure, I can do that."

I spent a great deal of time learning everything about computers, networks and security, and also belong to a computer club. Some of the things we have done in the past years were borderline illegal, but never crossed the line on most occasions. I told them what was going on and they all agreed to help. So I decided to do the laundry and clean everything up and make it all nice for them. I placed cameras all over the room and upstairs.

The next Friday I hear my wife with her boss driving up to the house. She goes through the basement door, then calls me from downstairs to order me to stay upstairs. While it does make my cock hard, I was also getting a very serious resentment. Several hours later. Jack calls and wants to see me downstairs. I come downstairs and enter the room. I see her being face fucked then she gives me the middle finger for looking at her. Jack made sure I could see the bulge going in and out of her throat, My cock did get really hard, but this changes nothing. Jack says "How much money do you want for doing all this?"

I reply "$5000."

He was stunned and my girlfriend, pushes his cock out of her mouth and says "Are you nuts? You get nothing."

I laughed and replied. "That's the going rate for a slut." Her face turned red and her boss went into his pants and pulled out thousands. Here you go.

My girlfriend then shouted "get out."

In the morning, they left and my friends at the computer club finished the computer virus. I downloaded the virus then coded the trigger on my computer. This will activate the virus, and monitor it's progress. I process the video with narrations of course.

The next day I go to her job just before she does. I then hack into their network and upload a virus. The virus infects everything that has a computer screen at every location of Workout World The virus then responded saying it was ready.

My girlfriend shows up in greets Jack at the door. I then pushed the button on the screen and one minute later there it was. On every screen in the building was a video of Jack fucking my my girlfriend. Your President just paid me $5000 to fuck my girlfriend. Your vice president. Their voices was also recorded bad mouthing me.

During this time I watch. Her and Jack beginning to panic. They're talking to each other and I can guess what they're saying. "Does he know anything about computers?" It was then my girlfriend turned evil. She started to look around and then outside the window. I could not help it, I waved at her. She then took a baseball bat from the corner and ran out after me.

I then put the computer in the back seat and drove away. I could see her running up the street after me. I knew if she managed to reach me, I would be killed, so I took the liberty to go to the bank and get half our money out of the account and told the landlord I was moving out. I took the important thing from the house already, like my computers.

Then went first to hotel and started to look for a new place to live. The virus would self-destruct after 60 hours but the virus played the video in each location. I was not trying to hide from the police and they did eventually catch up to me.

"We know it was you that uploaded the virus, but don't have the evidence yet."

I replied "I have the right to remain silent."

"You are lucky, they don't want to press charges, as long as you never do it again"

"I have the right to remain silent."

"What ever, just say you understand"

When they left they just looked at and said "Well done."

I got carried on with my life, 8 months later, I was involved with another relationship. She's a fine lady and we have a good time together. On our walks, I looked into a small restaurant. It was my old girlfriend working as a waitress.

guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers