The Revenge of Zar’ahk Ch. 03: Challenge

Story Info
Zar challenges Turag, Tuchahk experiences Dinae.
7.4k words
4.76
3.2k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zar's thick cock slipped out of Duuhra's dripping pussy and Dinae was there to catch it in her mouth, looking up from between Duuhra's legs. Her mistress was bent over the edge of the bed, hungrily savoring the elf's little cunny with her long tongue. Dinae cleaned Zar's thick shaft, tasting the combination of her lovers' joining. When her orc master was soft and clean, she released him and leaned up to clean Duuhra as well. She caught the leaking mixture of cum and juices running out of the folds of her mistress's pussy on her tongue.

Duuhra twitched and gasped at the tongue-lashing her abused pussy was getting. Her orgasm, after Zar's vigorous pounding left her overly sensitive, and the elf was hitting all the right spots. Her knees started to shake as she neared another orgasm. It wasn't long before Dinae pushed her over the edge for a second time that morning. She rolled to the side to avoid falling, limp, over the elf's growing stomach.

Dinae sat up on the bed next to Duuhra. Zar was washing his face from a wood basin nearby, and wiping the sweat from his muscled torso with a towel. The elf ran her hands through her hair and down her distended, tender breasts. Her nipples had started to feel less sore in the days since her piercing. Her breasts seemed to have grown exponentially over the last week or so as her body prepared for the care and nurturing of her baby. Her hands came away damp and she looked at them in confusion, for a moment thinking her piercings might be infected.

"What's wrong, pet?" Duuhra saw her look.

"I don't know." Dinae touched a finger to her nipple and it came away with a pale, translucent droplet of fluid.

Duuhra moved closer and smiled, sitting on the bed next to the elf. She ran her thumb over Dinae's hard nipple, which made her jump and take in a sharp breath. The orc woman put her thumb in her mouth, which added to the elf's confusion.

"Your milk has come," Duuhra reassured her. "Nothing is wrong at all."

Dinae had a moment of elation, and fear. She was so happy to be pregnant with Zar's child. Of course, she'd known for weeks now, but the changes in her body were becoming more real. What was once a concept she had heard about, was quickly becoming a physical reality. What if something happened to her, or the baby? Would she be a good mother? Would she face issues with the other orcs? Would her child? A plethora of worries and fears washed over her mind too quickly for her to keep up.

"Everything will be all right," Duuhra said, lifting Dinae's chin to get her attention. The elf's fears were plain on her face.

Dinae nodded. She'd had no siblings, so didn't see her mother go through a pregnancy. They'd talked about it when she was younger, but that had all been abstract. She always thought her mother would be there when the time came, and suddenly she missed her family a great deal. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes against all attempts to fight them.

It was Duuhra's turn to be caught off guard. She did not know how to handle such an emotional reaction, or why it was happening. Zar approached from the basin and saw the state the elf was in. It was something he'd learned about in his time with them, but he knew if this were to work Duuhra would have to learn too.

He put his hand on his mate's shoulder. "Hold her," he whispered in her ear.

Trusting in her mate, despite her reservations, Duuhra awkwardly put her arms around the elf's shoulders. Without hesitation, Dinae buried her face in the orc's neck and wrapped her arms around Duuhra's waist. Zar smiled and caressed the elf's red curls before resting a heavy hand on Duuhra's shoulder and nodding. She wasn't sure what she should be doing, so she just sat still while Dinae cried softly.

"I have to see to my troops," Zar said softly. "I'll be back later."

After Zar left the house, Duuhra felt Dinae shaking against her. She thought, for a moment, that the elf was breaking down into hysterics, but soon realized she was laughing softly.

"Dinae?"

The elf sat back and wiped at her face. "I must look a mess, growing fat and crying like a child, and my tits leaking milk like a cow."

Duuhra saw, in that moment, why she and Zar were drawn to the elven woman. She was vulnerable, a trait that would seem weak among her people, but below that was a strength. Here was a young woman, pregnant, away from home, enslaved by the enemy of her people, and she was able to pull herself together in that moment. She was beautiful, and exotic by orcish standards, but it was that inner strength and courage that made her a magnet to them.

"No," Duuhra said gently. She'd never had to comfort anyone before, but the words came naturally. "You are beautiful. You carry Zar's child, an honor I hope to share soon. You are creating life within you. That is as close to the Gods as anyone can achieve."

Dinae looked down at herself to hide the blush rising to her face. Duuhra had not yet shown such tenderness, and the rare praise was unexpected. She didn't feel close to the Gods, but she felt less alone. Duuhra was her family now, and Zar and the others.

"I still feel like a fat, leaking cow whose made a mess all over both of us."

"Then we will go to the springs to wash," Duuhra said with a smile. "But first..."

The orc gently pushed Dinae back into the furs. She followed, planting kisses on the elf's face and neck before working her way down. When Duurha reached the elf's breasts she gently took one of the newly pierced nipples in her mouth and rolled her tongue along it. Dinae gasped, her fingers entangling themselves in the orc's braided hair.

Dinae felt a tinge of pain shoot through her breast, but it was quickly replaced with pleasure at Duuhra's gentle teasing of her nipple. Her mistress began to suck with just enough force to pull the elf's nipple into her mouth while twirling her tongue around the ring. She could feel the orc working her nipple more firmly and she felt a change, a different sensation as Duuhra's sucking became more rhythmic. Was she drinking from Dinae's breast?

The elf looked down to see her mistress looking up at her. A drop of milk escaped the corner of the orc's mouth and rolled down the side of Dinae's breast when Duuhra smiled at her. Dinae was confused by the experience. Part of her thought it was strange. Wasn't it repulsive? She didn't feel repulsed though, only thought that she should. It was erotic, but she also felt a new connection to Duuhra. She held the orc's head in her hands, cradling it as she pressed her mistress to her breast.

Duuhra wasn't sure exactly why she wanted to make Dinae feel better. To make her feel good about herself. It was on impulse that she pushed the elf down onto the bed and starting kissing her. It felt natural to comfort her, and show her how the orc felt. Duuhra had tasted mother's milk before, but not from an elf. The taste of her was a sweet warmth that the orc found she enjoyed. When Dinae held her head, she felt closer to the elf than ever. She wanted to give Dinae more.

Dinae felt Duuhra's hand slide between her thighs. She opened her legs and the orc's long fingers found her wet folds in an instant. Her mistress teased her lips and clit, dancing around the outside of her pussy with light touches. The elf groaned in frustration, rolling her hips to try and get those fingers inside but Duuhra wouldn't allow it.

"Mistress, please," Dinae gasped.

In response, Duuhra released the elf's distended nipple with a wet, sucking pop. She smiled up at Dinae and quickly attacked the other. She sucked it between her lips, rolling her tongue around the hardened nub, and began to pull the sweet nectar of life from the elf's tit. Her fingers slowly opened the elf's nether lips and dipped in to gather the warm moisture within. She feltd Dinae's fingers tighten in her braids as she spread that warmth over those lips, and finally encircled her clit with firm fingertips. She teased Dinae like that for several minutes, moving from gentle massages of her clit to brushing against the entrance to her cunny. Every time, the elf would roll her hips to try and get those fingers inside but Duuhra would not capitulate.

When Dinae whimpered in desperation, Duuhra finally gave her what she sought and slide two of her fingers into her soaking pussy. She went slow, drawing out every inch of sensation she could. She split her two fingers on either side of the ridge at the top of the elf's cunny and pumped them in and out with deliberate strokes.

Dinae was in sensory bliss. She rolled her hips to grind her clit against Duuhra's hand while the orc's thick fingers worked in and out of her pussy. The orc put her thumb over Dinae's tingling nub to assist her drive to ecstasy. So many sensations fired sparks in her brain and sent shivers down her spine. Her mistress used her free hand to roll and tweak her recently attended nipple, while she nibbled and bit at the other. Having exhausted the little milk that the elf had to offer, she now enjoyed herself by simply teasing those sensitive spots. The elf could feel her climax building deep in her stomach and found herself in a desperate race to jump over the edge.

It was a short race. Duuhra felt the elf's body begin to shake, and her whimpering moans became more insistent. Her hips were aggressively matching the rhythm of the orc's fingers sliding in and out of her sopping pussy.

"Oh Gods, Oh Gods," Dinae gasped over and over, and finally, "Mistress, yes!" as she fell over the edge of that cliff into an orgasm that shot through her like a thunderbolt radiating out from her pussy. She held onto Duuhra like she was about to be swept away by the crashing waves of her ecstasy and drown in it. The orc held her close, not letting up until she felt the elf's body relax. She slid her fingers from Dinae's hot, wet cunny and tasted them with a smile.

"Now we can go to the training field," Duuhra said, getting up and letting Dinae catch her breath.

"Training field?" Dinae was still hearing buzzing in her head and wasn't quite sure if she heard her mistress right.

"Yes. If you are to be Zar's mate you must learn to fight."

"But, the baby."

"Bah, you are not an invalid. The exercise will be good for you."

***

Zar'ahk was making his way toward the Broken Tusk, a tavern where he hoped to find his squad. It was a regular haunt for him and his soldiers. As he passed the arena, he saw Turag leading Aasha out of the building by her leash. Two of his soldiers flanked them. Against his better judgement, Zar changed course and approached the group. The elf spotted him and he saw a flash of something in her eyes. She looked like she spotted a lifeline in a sea of sharks.

"How are you, Aasha?" He asked when he was close.

Turag tugged on her leash before she could answer. "She knows better than to talk to anyone."

Zar growled, turning his eyes to the larger orc. "I heard you tried to take my mate."

"You were dead," Turag smiled.

"Don't feel dead."

"She'd still be better off with me," Turag shrugged. "She's too good for you."

"You'll have to kill me yourself."

Turag laughed, "I might just do that."

Inspired by the moment, Zar spat in the dirt between them. "You don't have the stones."

It was a challenge, an accusation of cowardice that didn't go unnoticed by Turag's soldiers. They both growled low, looking at Turag expectantly. He could order them to attack the accuser, but Zar was counting on pride getting in the way. His bet paid off.

"I will kill you," Turag stepped toward Zar, jabbing a meaty finger into the smaller orc's chest. "Then I'll take your mate, and that pet you keep, and add them both to my collection." He shook Aasha's leash to make his point clear.

Zar felt his blood boil. His inner voice was roaring for blood, but he tamped it down. He had to face Turag in legitimate combat, not a street brawl, if he were to win Aasha back. Besides, here in the street Turag's men would be free to interfere. He had to get Turag alone, in the pit, to have a chance against the larger and more experience warrior. Zar clenched his jaw and backed away from the bait.

"Two days then?" Zar nodded toward the walls of the arena. "In the pit, we settle this."

Turag didn't expect that answer. He looked like he might back down, or refuse the challenge now that it was real, but his men were watching.

"Agreed, two days." Turag's soldiers nodded and one clapped him on the shoulder in support.

Aasha looked scared. Zar met her eyes for an instant and nodded, hoping he showed a confidence he wasn't sure he felt. Zar nodded to the chief's lieutenant and turned on his heel to walk away.

"I'm going to have everything that's yours," Turag fired one more parting shot.

Zar stopped, the heat of his rage rising to his neck and face. He took a deep breath and then laughed low and harsh. He turned his head to look over his shoulder.

"What's mine, wouldn't have you, even if I were dead." Zar was rewarded with an angry growl from Turag but he just kept walking toward the Broken Tusk.

He found Mak and two of his soldiers sitting at their usual table in the Tusk. He nodded to them, and waved toward the bar to have a beer brought over before sitting down.

"Mak, boys, where's Tuchahk?"

His question was accentuated by a loud crash from one of the upstairs rooms. The Tusk offered a few rooms for patrons who couldn't walk home, or for the occasional traveler.

"Upstairs," Mak smiled. "Teaching a couple of newly blooded pups a lesson."

Zar laughed, accepting a foaming mug from one of the servers. "What's the bet this time?"

"Couple of blowhards said they could handle her better than the minotaur in the pit, she disagreed."

"She'll likely kill them," Zar frowned. "Why here, and not at the arena?"

"Oh, they're not out for blood," Mak winked. "Said they had more stamina than a bull, and could leave her wanting."

"Bold claim, she still might kill them."

Zar's men laughed as another crash was heard above them.

Above, Tuchahk faced off against two young orc males. They were newly blooded warriors, and felt bold enough to boast about how they could have handled her if it had been them in the pit instead of the minotaur. Of course, they didn't know she was also in the Tusk and overheard them. When she confronted the braggarts, they faced the option of backing down in front of their friends, or backing up their claims. Of course, they wouldn't fight the renowned warrior but she proposed another wager.

When they'd reached the room, the eager warriors stripped out of their furs without hesitation, while Tuchahk watched. She sized each of them up as she slowly removed her own garments. They were both heavily muscled, like most male orcs. They were also clumsy, slow moving, and too eager. Teaching these young pups was going to be fun, she thought, dropping the last of her clothes to the floor.

The two males were in the middle of egging each other on when Tuchahk pounced. She used their indecision, and her speed, to surprise them and take them both to the floor with a loud crash. She heard the breath leave both of them in a harsh gasp and knew they'd be stunned for a moment. She used that moment to pull the furs off the nearby bed and tangle them in the legs of one of the orcs. The other she climbed on in a reverse pin, her knees on his shoulders to keep him prone.

Acting quickly, she took his long cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head as she practically swallowed it. She wanted to get this one off as fast as possible, while his friend struggled with the clinging pile of furs. She could feel him struggling under her, grunting and straining, probably trying to reach her pussy. She was confident in her skills, and kept working the warrior's cock using her hand, mouth and throat. She was so focused on her opponent that she failed to notice the other one was free of the furs. She became aware when she felt the thick head of his phallus parting the wet folds of her pussy before plunging in with one thrust. Much to her frustration, it caused her to moan with the other's dick buried in her throat but that made him twitch. He was getting close.

"You will lose this battle," the orc behind her laughed.

Behind her the other orc was taking his time, driving his thick cock in and out of her pussy with determination. She started pumping her hand faster on the orc trapped below her, needing to send him over the edge soon. While she focused on swallowing as much of the long orc dick as possible, the other one reached under her and found her clit between the folds of her lips. Dammit, she thought, that would be the end of her if she let him keep that up.

Finally, the warrior buried in her throat began to grunt and twitch and thrust his hips insistently. With a final groan his cock pulsed and he began pumping cum into her mouth. She took a moment to savor the satisfaction of finishing him off so fast, but couldn't ignore the other who was vigorously rubbing her clit and slamming her pussy. She pushed off the gasping warrior, letting his softening phallus fall from her mouth with a wet pop. She then lunged forward and kicked back to send the other warrior falling back into the bed. The move surprised him and he was unable to keep his hold on her.

The orc warrior fell back onto the bed of furs and Tuchahk was on him in an instant. If she was going to win this, she was going to have to maintain control. She straddled the orc warrior's hips and used her hand to guide his cock into her.

"One down," she growled. "You think you can last longer than your friend?"

"He was weak."

The orc under her tried to sound confident, but the strain in his voice told her he was doing his best to concentrate. She rocked her hips, slow and steady, gliding her pussy up and down the orc's cock with an even rhythm. She couldn't deny that if felt amazing, but she had to focus. The thick head dragged along the inside of her cunny each time she rose up, and his rigid shaft rubbed her distended clit each time she drove it back in. The thick rod felt amazing inside her, but She would have preferred the softer, less hairy body of a female beneath her. Her focus was broken by the other orc who moved behind her and was running his fingers along the soaked folds of her lips that were wrapped around his companion's dick.

"That's cheating," she moaned.

"Fight fair and die," the warrior quoted a popular saying among her people.

"Degara's teats," she cursed when she realized his real goal.

The orc behind her started probing her anus with his lubricated fingers, but soon replaced them with something thicker.

"You're already out of this battle," Tuchahk groaned as the orc's thinner cock slid slowly into her ass.

"Down, but not out," he laughed as he matched her rhythm with his thrusts.

Tuchahk had to use all her concentration to keep her orgasm from building. Even so, she felt the tingling build in her stomach and down her spine. She grit her teeth and ground her pussy and ass against her opponents. Knowing that they'd feel the added sensation of each other inside her gave her hope that she could finish them off. It would be a challenge to do it before she lost herself to the explosion of feeling.

"All right boys, you want to do this, let's do this."

Tuchahk rolled her hips, drawing the cocks nearly out of her before trusting back into them again. The one behind her began to match her movements, thrusting deep into her. Under her, the other orc reached for her breasts and tweaked her nipples hard. She caught his wrists and user her weight to pin them above his head. She didn't need the added distraction. She focused her thoughts on one goal, doing her best to distract herself from her body's need to find release. She thought about combat maneuvers, a recent braul on the training grounds, anything to keep her mind off the intense building pleasure.