The Revenge of Zar’ahk Ch. 03: Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible," Tuchahk said to Dinae. Then to Duuhra, "You have something special in this one."

Tuchahk slipped off the stone, back into the pool, and dunked herself to rinse off again. When she surfaced, she stood before her companions. On impulse, Dinae rose up and planted a firm kiss on the warrior's lips before settling back into Duuhra's embrace. The warrior looked at her in wonder, her head tilted slightly.

"She does that sometimes," Duuhra explained. "It is a common sign of affection among her people."

"Interesting," Tuchahk brushed a lock of the elf's red hair over her ear, drawing a finger over the pointed tip of it. Dinae shivered at the touch. The orc warrior leaned in and returned the kiss clumsily before stepping back to settle into the water.

"Stop by for dinner later?" Duuhra asked her friend, absently running her hands over the elf's pale skin. She enjoyed how Dinae's body reacted post orgasm, but also liked the softness of her.

"No," Tuchahk shook her head and closed her eyes. She leaned back against the rocks. "Zar has important news for you that's best discussed in private."

Duuhra frowned in concern, "News he shared with you first?"

Tuchahk peeked at her with one eye, "Do not be upset, my friend. It may have turned out to be nothing, if he hadn't talked to us first."

Duuhra nodded slowly, watching Tuchahk for a moment. She trusted her friend, and Zar, more than anyone else. She felt a pang of guilt at the jealousy that rose up in her. If Zar had told his squad first, he had good reason. If it was important, then they should get back soon.

"We should go," Duuhra said in Dinae's ear. "We will prepare a good meal for this important news."

"Yes mistress."