The Revenge of Zar’ahk Ch. 03: Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when she thought she couldn't take it any longer, the orc beneath her gave out a strangled grunt. Losing his own battle of wills, he gave up and started pumping his warm seed deep inside her. The feeling of his thick cock throbbing inside her, and the other moving in and out of her ass almost did her in but she bit her lip hard and thrust back to meet the one behind her.

"No, not yet," he gasped, but it was too late.

She had to admit, she was impressed with his stamina. To be able to cum once, then come back so soon for round two was no small feat. In the end, his youth and inexperience proved to be too much. She could feel him start to shake behind her, and his breathing quickened. If she could just hold out for one more moment, she thought. Turned out, that moment was all she needed. With a defeated growl the orc warrior twitched and she felt his dick spasm as he delivered a second load of cum into her with quick, short thrusts of his hips.

Tuchahk wasted no time in dismounting the softening orc below her while the other stumbled away, light-headed and gasping. Her leg muscles twitched, and her knees felt weak. Her entire body felt like lightning coursed through all of her nerves, especially around her pussy. Part of her demanded more. She almost went back to make one of them finish her off with whatever part of their body still functioned, but resisted the urge.

"Now, boys, about that wager," she found their clothes and dug through them until she found a coin pouch. Neither protested as she counted out a handful of silver. She cleaned up and got dressed, and left the two in the room, dozing off after their exertion.

"There she is," Mak called when he saw Tuchahk coming down the stairs behind Zar.

Their commander turned to watch her approach, raising his brow in question.

"I won," she hefted the bag of silver as she took a seat at the table.

Zar looked her over. She was still sweating, and restless in her seat. "They still alive," he chuckled.

Tuchahk waved a hand dismissively, "Of course. Though, they won't be of much use to anyone for a little while."

"Listen," Zar's tone let them know that he was there for something serious. They all took note, and Mak grabbed Tuchahk a beer from a passing server. "I need you all to be vigilant over the next few days."

Mak frowned, "Expecting trouble?"

"Trouble's already found me. I challenged Turag, for what he tried with Duuhra."

Mak nodded, but Tuchahk looked concerned.

"Turag is a strong warrior, boss. Are you sure about this?" She asked him.

Zar thought about that question for a moment. No, he wasn't sure, but his soldiers always had faith in him. He wasn't about to change that now by showing his doubt.

"I am," he nodded. "But, I need to know I can count on you all if something happens to me."

"Of course, whatever you need," Mak said.

"Tuchahk, I want you to get Duuhra and Dinae out of here if I don't come out of this," he looked to her. He trusted her more than anyone but Mak, and knew that she and Duuhra got along well. "Take them to the Bloodraven camp, we have friends there."

Tuchahk nodded and Zar turned to Mak. "I need you to get Aasha and Tessyn out."

"Who are they?"

"Right, I forgot you were not there. When my brother found me, I was with three elven women. He took Tessyn, and Turag took Aasha. I want them safe."

"You want us to risk our lives for two slaves?"

"Consider it my last wish, should I die in battle," Zar said seriously.

"I don't like it," Mak growled. "But, you're my friend as well as my commander. I'll do what I can."

They all sat in silence for a few moments, enjoying their beer.

"There's more," Zar said after some time passed.

"We're listening, boss," Tuchahk said.

"Our people cannot survive my brother any longer."

"What are you talking about?" Mak asked.

"We're on the verge of war," Zar explained. He waved them quiet when his companions started to ask questions. "I mean real war, not the raiding we're used to. The other races are going to ally against us if we continue as we have. There are more captives and slaves here than orcs. It will only take one spark to wipe us all out."

Tuchahk was nodding, but Mak still looked confused.

"What is it you're getting at?" Mak persisted.

"We have to put a stop to all this," Zar looked him in the eye. "To save our people we have to make some changes."

"Are you talking about...," Mak stopped and leaned forward, whispering hoarsely. "Are you going to challenge your brother?"

"Is it about the elf?" Tuchahk asked.

Zar wanted to deny it, but he stopped himself.

"Partly, yes," he admitted. "But, you can't deny what your own eyes show you. When I returned, it was obvious. We can't keep doing what we're doing, and my brother isn't going to stop."

Zar looked between his closest companions as they considered his words. He could tell they struggled with what he was proposing. They both knew what he said was true. Likely, they'd both had similar thoughts over the years. They also struggled with their loyalty to their chief. It was not unheard of, in the history of their people, for a chief to be challenged and deposed. It was rare, however. Orcs were loyal to their people, their superiors, and especially their chief, to an extreme seen in few other peoples.

Finally, Mak nodded. Tuchahk offered a grunting agreement.

"We're with you," Mak said. "The rest of the troop will be as well. The rest of the clan might be a different matter."

"I will show them the error of my brother's path, and offer then something new," Zar assured them.

"Not too new," Tuchahk cautioned. "Some will start to think those elven women have gotten in your head."

"They have, a bit," Zar admitted. "But I know my people. I cannot reject who we are, but we can be smarter about it. We will carve out a place in this world. We will rule everything that we see. We will not fall to stupidity and greed, however."

"Tell them that, and you'll have most convinced," Mak said.

Zar nodded his thanks. "Mak, make sure the troop is ready. I don't when it will happen but when it does it will happen fast. I intend to talk to Gor first. Try to make him see reason."

"We'll be ready."

"I need to blow off some steam first," Tuchahk still looked distracted.

"Duuhra mentioned taking Dinae to the training grounds today," Zar offered.

"Not the kind of sweating exertion I'm looking for, boss," Tuchahk clarified and downed her beer.

"I'm sure they'll hit the baths afterward," Zar shot her a wink. "Just don't tell her about what's going on. I'll do that tonight. She should hear it from me."

***

"Block low," Duuhra called sharply before swinging her blade for Dinae's legs.

Dinae was slow, but managed to get her bade down in time. The impact sent a shock up through her arm and her wrist twisted badly.

"You need to keep your wrists firm," Duuhra grabbed the elf's arms and adjusted her block position. "If I'd been swinging through, I would have cut your legs from under you. If you block strong, you can reverse and counter."

Duuhra guided Dinae through the motions of turning the blade and swinging high, over the imaginary block and at her opponent's head.

"Yes, like that," Duuhra said, when Dinae repeated the move.

"I spent more time with the spear, than the sword," Dinae admitted. She'd trained, like all young elves, to fight with various weapons. She, and her friends, had been most adept with spears so spent more time in training with them.

"Concept isn't much different," Duuhra said, walking over to a rack of weapons at the edge of the training ground.

There were several spaces set up for orcs to spar and practice, with a variety of weapons available. Duuhra selected a staff nearly as tall as Dinae and brought it over, tossing it to the elf. Dinae caught it and laid her practice sword aside. She spun the staff in her hands to feel the weight of it before finishing with a defensive stance.

"The spear is a formidable weapon, in the right hands."

"Tuchahk," Duuhra turned and smiled at the newcomer.

Dinae looked up to see the orc warrior approaching. She was taller, and thinner than most of the orcs she'd seen. Tuchahk was still more heavily muscled than any elf, but it was obvious she survived on talents other than brute strength.

"Zar'ahk said you might be up here," Tuchahk clasped Duuhra's forearm in greeting. "I need to let off a little steam and thought I'd see if could help."

"Of course. If Dinae is to be part of our household, she must learn to protect it," Duuhra turned back to the elf.

Dinae felt awkward under the stare of the two orc women. Duuhra looked on her with fondness, but Tuchahk examined her like she was evaluating an opponent, or her next meal.

"So, this is one of the elves that Zar found on his excursion," Tuchahk approached Dinae, looking her up and down.

"Dinae is the one who healed his wounds, saved his life," Duuhra confirmed. Dinae's mistress held back, letting Tuchahk look the elf over.

Tuchahk walked around the elf, "She's slight, but probably agile. The spear, or bow would be a good weapon for her. Not that she can likely pull one of our bows."

Dinae felt awkward standing there while this Tuchahk inspected her, and talked about her like she wasn't there. Her semi-nakedness, something she'd almost forgotten about, was suddenly forefront in her mind.

"May I?" Tuchahk stood in front of the elf again, looking over her shoulder at Duuhra.

"Dinae," Duuhra stepped forward as well. "Tuchahk is a close friend of mine, and a trusted soldier under Zar's command."

To Tuchahk she said, "Of course."

Tuchahk gave her friend a strange look, but turned back to the elf and began a more physical inspection. Again, she walked around Dinae, this time feeling the muscles of her arms, neck, back and legs.

"She's light of bone, but there's strength there," the orc warrior smiled. "I can see why you two have taken a liking to her. She's an exotic beauty."

She placed a hand on the elf's distended stomach before brushing her thumb across one of Dinae's nipples and cupping her tender breast. Dinae couldn't help the gasp that escaped her, but she stood still under the inspection.

"Pregnant as well?" Tuchahk licked the dampness from her thumb. "Zar's?"

Dinae nodded.

"A great honor, Zar is a formidable warrior and a good orc."

"Yes, mistress," Dinae agreed.

"Now, let's see what you know about the spear."

Tuchahk ran Dinae through several exercises, well into the afternoon. They stopped for water, and a brief lunch, but worked until the elf could barely lift the staff. Sometimes she was paired against Tuchahk, using another staff to simulate a spear. Other times she sparred with Duuhra, armed with a sword, to show the advantages and disadvantages of her chosen weapon. When they finished, the elf leaned on her staff trying to catch her breath.

"You're good," Tuchahk admitted. "May even be a match for many of our younger warriors. Better, after some practice."

"Thank you, mistress."

"She's learned quickly for arriving so recently," Tuchahk commented to her friend.

"She had already formed a bond with Zar," Duuhra said. "That made her compliant."

"Good. I am in need of a bath," Tuchahk started to walk toward the springs. "I assume you've begun her training there?"

"Of course," Duuhra smiled, nodding to Dinae to follow.

They found an unoccupied spring in the mist and quickly stripped off their clothes to slip into the hot water. Dinae wanted nothing more than to soak and doze off in the pool, but she knew what was expected of her. She moved toward Duuhra, taking up a handful of scrubbing sand from a nearby basket.

"Our guest should be first," Duuhra waved a hand toward Tuchahk.

Dinae nodded and stepped across the small pool to stand before the lean orc warrior. She started scrubbing Tuchahk's skin, beginning with her hands and arms. The warm sand worked to wipe away the sweat and grime, rinsed away in the steaming water. She felt the hard muscles under her hands, lean and corded, and so different than Duuhra and Zar. Tuchahk turned, moved her arms, and lifted her feet to accommodate Dinae's ministrations, watching her closely the entire time.

"You're a pretty little thing, aren't you?" The orc warrior asked at one point.

The elf nodded, moving her hands over the orc's smaller breasts. She kneaded the tender flesh and massaged the hard muscles beneath, letting her thumbs graze over nipples that stood out thick and firm.

"Bold too," Tuchahk smiled and looked at Duuhra with a raised brow. Dinae's mistress nodded.

Dinae felt the orc's hands glide up her legs under the water and rest on the roundness of her ass. It was a shock at first, like Tuchahk's brazen fondling of her breasts before, but she trusted her mistress. She trusted that she wouldn't let anyone hurt her, and she knew the two orc women were friends. To be shared was an unusual feeling, but it intrigued her. She found Tuchahk attractive, and could not deny the thrill of it all.

The seated orc pulled the elf close, taking in her scent with a deep inhale through her nose. She smelled of sweat, and sex, and something flowery. Tuchahk sensed Dinae's arousal, and it sent sparks through her own body. She wanted to taste and feel this exotic beauty, and see her in the throes of passion. She wanted to feel those small, soft hands in the most intimate of places, but first she wanted to consume the power of life the elf carried. She found a nipple close to her face and latched onto it, hearing Dinae gasp in pleasure. Almost immediately she was rewarded with the warm, sweet nectar of life she craved.

Dinae felt the shock go through her before she realized what Tuchahk was doing. For the second time, she found herself nursing an orc at her tender breast. It was a strange, erotic, and beautiful experience she would never have expected. She looked down at the orc warrior, cupping the back of her head.

"Mistress?" Dinae called out softly for Duuhra.

"Yes, pet?" Her mistress approached, running her fingers through Dinae's red curls when she was close.

"Why the desire to suckle from my breasts like this? It is not done among my people," Dinae looked over at the other orc woman.

"It is from our faith in Degara," Duuhra started to explain. "She is the great mother. Goddess of fertility and life. We believe mother's milk holds great power, as it is the elixir which brings new life into the world."

Dinae looked down at Tuchahk, caressing the orc warrior's hair.

"We believe it can strengthen those who partake of it. So, until the baby is born, we would not waste it."

Duuhra slid her hand down Dinae's back and the cleft of her ass. The elf felt her step close, and whisper in her ear as her strong fingers found Dinae's sex. "It is also a powerful aphrodisiac for us."

The elf moaned and spread her feet farther apart when she felt Duuhra's fingers probing the folds of her pussy. Tuchahk switched to the elf's other nipple, which sent another shock wave through Dinae. The lithe warrior didn't spend much time there before letting the tender nipple slip from her mouth with a wet pop.

"I need to cum so bad," Tuchahk said breathlessly.

Tuchahk lifted herself out of the water to sit on the stone ledge that surrounded the pool. Tuchahk opened her legs and beckoned Dinae with a smile. The elf felt her mistress put gentle pressure on the back of her head, but she needed little coaxing. Dinae was intrigued by this new experience. Her people were monogamous, for the most part, and bonded for life when they found a mate. Orc culture clearly embraced variety, and sharing of sexual partners. Though, she had noticed a level of respect and boundaries when Tuchahk had asked permission to even touch Dinae.

The orc's pink, wet lips invited Dinae in as she leaned forward and placed her hands on the orc's muscled thighs. Even clean, the orc warrior still smelled of leather and oil. The smell of her arousal was enticing, drawing the elf in. With her tongue wide, and flat, she tasted the outside of Tuchahk's pussy. When she encountered the nub of the orc's protruding hood, she flicked it with the tip of her tongue. She then slipped between the folds to explore and find the hardness of the orc's sensitive clit. She teased it only a little before drawing her tongue down, across the opening of Tuchahk's cunny, and out. She repeated that several times, with agonizing slowness.

Duuhra watched her friend's face with satisfaction. She enjoyed being the one buried between those strong thighs, but seeing the pleasure in Tuchahk's eyes was enough. She knew the elf's skill and determination, and now she was seeing it in action from a different perspective. While she watched, her hand continued to massage Dinae's pussy, her thumb buried deep and pressing against the ridge at the top of the elf's passage. Two of her fingers flanked either side of the elf's clit, working between the folds of her wet lips. The elf pushed back against her hand, even as she dove deep into the other orc's sex.

Tuchahk had never felt anything quite like what the elf was doing. She was slow, patient, and her slender tongue was gentle, but firm. She's licked the orc's pussy several times, from top to bottom, so slowly it seemed like it would drive her mad. Then Dinae slid two fingers into her pussy, and pushed her thumb up between those folds to put pressure on her clit and expose it. That's when the elf attacked.

Dinae pushed up on Tuchahk's clit, exposing the sensitive nub to the steaming air of the baths, and to the elf's mouth. She wasted no time in sucking that nub between her teeth and lashing it with her tongue. She kept the pressure on, trapping the orc's clit and hood with gentle nibbling and pressing up with her fingers against the Tuchahk's deep pleasure spot.

"Good Gods!" Tuchahk gasped, her knees already shaking and her breath quickening.

Tuchahk was already primed, from the match earlier, and the exercise with the elf. Her body was set to explode, and she wasn't going to be able to hold it back. She realized, if she'd made the same bet with this elf, she may very well have lost. Her mind reeled from the pleasure, her breasts rising and falling in short bursts as she struggled for breath.

Dinae felt a bit of pride in the warrior's reaction. Tuchahk seemed like a confident, powerful warrior, and she was entirely at Dinae's mercy. A little pressure, an extra nibble, a swirl of her tongue caused the orc's body to jerk and her breath to catch in her throat. She slid deeper into the orc, sucked harder on her clit, and was rewarded with a spasm that coursed through the warrior's entire body.

"Gods...so close," Tuchahk growled.

The warrior entangled her fingers in the elf's hair, holding her face tightly to her sex. Dinae could feel Duuhra's thumb probing deeper, and her fingers pressing insistently into her clit. Between Tuchahk's groaning, the smell of her arousal, and Duuhra's ministrations, Dinae was rushing to the edge herself. She concentrated on the warrior, but she wanted her own end so badly. She ground her pussy against Duuhra's hand and sucked hard on Tuchahk's clit.

"There, yes!" Tuchahk cried out, her thighs locking on the elf's head to hold her in place.

Tuchahk's orgasm was violent and wet, drenching the elf's face. The reaction was unexpected, and one of the most erotic things Dinae had ever experienced. She followed the warrior into ecstasy with a whimpering cry. Her knees started to fail her as she moaned into Tuchahk's sex, her head still locked in place by the powerful warrior. Duuhra kept her upright, supporting the elf with her hand still cupping her small, quivering pussy.

Slowly the orc relaxed and released the elf. Tuchahk sat, catching her breath and smiling at her companions. Dinae splashed her face with water, and returned the warrior's smile. Duuhra stood behind her, caressing her red curls with a look of pride on her face.