The Revenge of Zar’ahk Ch. 04: Deliverance

Story Info
Zar takes on Turag for his mate and slaves.
7.4k words
4.89
2.6k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, where is Zar?" Dinae asked, looking up from the floor where she sat washing Duuhra's feet. She enjoyed this morning ritual with her mistress. She bathed the orc woman with a damp cloth, using water from the basin next to her. She enjoyed the feeling of the hard muscles under her hands, and the gooseflesh that rose on the orc's wet skin when a draft blew through the room. That morning Duuhra seemed distracted, sitting straight-backed and stiff in her chair.

"He has gone to commune with Chuuka."

"Chuuka?" Dinae sounded out the unfamiliar word.

"Chuuka Bloodaxe, the God of War. Zar seeks favor with him in the coming battle," Duuhra explained.

"You are worried, Mistress?" Dinae let the rough cloth fall into the water and rested her head on Duuhra's muscled thigh.

"Turag is strong," Duuhra's thick fingers absently caressed the elf's red curls. "It will be a hard fight for Zar."

"Then we must do what we can to help him," Dinae looked up at the orc woman.

Duuhra could see the elf's fear. Did she know the fate that awaited them if Zar should fall in this challenge? How could she know? Duuhra's mind was distracted because she was thinking of what she must do if her mate did lose. Could they make it out before Turag's men came for them? She would not subject herself, or Dinae, to that monster. She pushed those thoughts away, inspired by the elf to focus on helping Zar prepare. She looked down at Dinae's smooth, pale face.

"You're right, pet. We must be the foundation our mate needs. We will be as the Mother, and give him strength."

"We should prepare the best roast in the larder, for tonight, and he will have his fill of Degara's blessing for as long as I can give it," Dinae said firmly.

Duuhra smiled, and caressed the elf's red curls. "We will, my pet. But first, we must wash and prepare for the day."

Dinae nodded and resumed washing Duuhra's feet and legs. She could feel the orc's eyes on her, but kept her own eyes on her work. Duuhra would tell her what was on her mind when the time came. She could feel the tension in the orc's muscles as she worked which mirrored her own anxiety and fear. What would happen to them if Zar fell in battle? The elf knew enough about orc culture to know it wouldn't be pleasant.

Determined to take her mind off it, and try to ease Duuhra's stress, Dinae parted the orc's knees. Duuhra didn't seem to notice at first, letting the elf wash the inside of her thighs. After a moment the cool cloth was replaced by the tenderest of kisses tracing little hot marks up the orc's tender flesh. Duuhra shivered as chills ran up her spine and left behind a fluttering feeling in her stomach.

"Dinae?" Duuhra gasped. She rarely used the elf's given name.

"It is not just Zar who needs strength, mistress," the elf paused in her ministrations long enough to respond, but soon returned her lips to the orc's skin.

Dinae could feel the orc's anticipation building, and her arousal was like a beacon drawing the elf farther in. Each kiss sent little shocks through her, causing her own skin to prickle with gooseflesh. Above her, Duuhra took a shuddering breath and entwined her fingers in the elf's hair. The orc leaned back in her chair, spreading her legs wider and opened herself to Dinae's hungry eyes. The elf took a deep breath, savoring the scent of Duuhra's arousal before leaning forward to redirect her gentle kisses to the lips of the orc's pussy.

Duuhra felt the elf's hot breath before Dinae's delicate tongue parted her sex, gently probing her sensitive folds. She was still getting used to how gentle the elf woman was, but how aggressively hungry as well. The tender probing of the tip of her tongue soon became a slow lashing with the wide, wet appendage. The orc could feel every flick of the elf's tongue when she reached Duuhra's sensitive clit. She groaned when she felt the rough edges of it slip deeper and enter her slowly before it retreated to assault her clit again.

Dinae reveled in the taste, the feel, and the reactions of her mistress. She loved giving pleasure, almost more than getting it. She enjoyed the feeling of being able to make someone happy. A twitch of her tongue would elicit a gasp. The tips of her fingers could bring her lover's hands to grip her red curls tighter. She took great pleasure in hearing, feeling, and seeing another's ecstasy. Duuhra's hips rocked, grinding her wet lips against Dinae's. Her moaning, and growling, sent a thrill through the elf.

Duuhra felt Dinae's delicate fingers enter her slowly, curling up to find that most sensitive spot inside. The orc rolled her hips down, eager to feel the elf's fingers send shocks through her with each pass. Dinae took the orc's clit gently between her teeth and flicked it with her tongue which was enough to push Duuhra past the veil of stress and anxiety that prevented her from being able to relax.

Her orgasm took her breath away. Her worries were pushed aside for a few heartbeats. In those moments it felt as if the world stopped. All she felt was her connection to Dinae, where their bodies met and how they moved together. The only thing she was conscious of was the intense pleasure, and the person giving it to her. Everything fell away for a few shuddering, short-lived breaths. Her euphoria was too short-lived.

Dinae felt the tension rise, and finally release in her mistress's body. She savored the taste of Duuhra's orgasm on her tongue, and the feeling of the orc's pussy clamping tightly around her fingers. She reveled in the ecstasy she gave her mistress. Felt her own sense of euphoria in being able to give that to another. Then she felt the orc sigh, and tension return to the thick muscles of the legs still resting over the elf's shoulders. She rose up, wiping a hand across her mouth, and lay her head on Duuhra's stomach.

"You are still troubled, mistress."

Duuhra looked down at the elf, caressing her red curls. "I have prayed to The Mother, but I fear I am still without child."

"Do not give up hope," Dinae soothed. "We have only just begun trying the tea."

Duuhra sat forward, forcing Dinae to back up to rest on her knees. The orc lifted the elf to her feet and rested a hand on her distended belly. She caressed the elf's pale skin.

"What if it is too late?" Duuhra asked softly. "If we lose Zar, your child will be his only progeny."

Dinae wrapped her arms around Duuhra's head, pulling the orc into an embrace. Duuhra was not prepared for the feelings that washed over her. Feelings she would have considered weakness only a few days ago. She felt fear and despair. She also felt the comfort of the elf's embrace and remembered her own confusion when Zar encouraged her to comfort Dinae. Resting her head on the elf's stomach she wrapped her arms around Dinae and let out a long breath. She settled into the embrace, feeling the elf's warmth on her skin. She heard Dinae's heartbeat, and the deep sighs of her breath. She relaxed and closed her eyes.

Dinae held her mistress, caressing the orc's long braids. She felt Duuhra relax into her and smiled. "We will make sure that Zar plants his seed as often as possible, and pray to The Mother."

Dinae felt the orc take a deep breath and let it out slow. Duuhra nodded and took a moment to gather herself before letting go of the elf. Dinae eased up, keeping her hands on the sides of the orc's face, looking down into her deep brown eyes. She smiled, and kissed Duuhra, something the orc was still unused to.

"Hope, Mistress," she caressed Duuhra's cheek. "We must have hope."

***

Zar pushed himself past the pain in his muscles and took another swing at the imaginary foe before him. Sweat poured into his eyes, dropping from his face and beard and running down his chest in long rivulets. He stepped through the motions of a warrior's forms both in homage to The Great Warrior and in preparation. His blade shook as he held his stance, arm outstretched. He growled, concentrating on holding the blade steady but it was no use. He took in deep breaths of the stifling air which smelled of sweat, blood, and smoke from the large bonfire nearby.

"Why do you pursue this?" A shaman of Chuuka spoke from the shadows of the fire-lit cave.

"Turag insulted me, and my mate," Zar growled.

"Liar. To lie under the eyes of Chuuka will seal your fate in battle."

"It is no lie," Zar shouted into the shadows of the cavern.

"It is not the whole truth."

Zar sighed, wiping the sweat from his eyes with a calloused palm. "It is the truth, but he also has someone I care about."

"Caring for others is a weakness. Chuuka will not favor you for such a motivation."

"You're wrong," Zar said. "Our people decline, and we are threatened from every side. It is because we throw away our lives without a care. We sacrifice our people on the spears of our enemies and have nothing to show for it but greater threats."

"You challenge the ways of your Chief and our people."

"No, I seek a return to our greatness, but we cannot do that unless we stop carelessly throwing our lives away. I wish to restore our people."

"And your chief?"

"My brother must see reason, for the sake of all," Zar dunked his head in a barrel of water and drank deeply before rising up and blowing water into the air.

"And if he does not see your reason?"

"I will do what I must in order to save our people."

Zar watched the shaman in the shadows. The devotees of Chuuka swore allegiance only to their God, claiming to be neutral in all things as The Great Warrior was. Strength in battle and determination would decide the outcome of all things, they believed. But, an orc was an orc, and an orc could be swayed. Threats, money, and slaves were just some of the currencies one might bribe a priest with. If this one was in the pocket of his brother, he would face a greater threat than Turag soon.

"Fear not, son of Morhg," the shaman said. "I do not care who rules our people, only that they further our glory and that of Chuuka Bloodaxe."

Zar nodded. "I will hold you to that."

Zar'ahk left the cavern of The Great Warrior and made his way home. He took his time, looking around the settlement. His people were not artisans, or even great crafters. Their weapons, that were not captured, were crude, heavy and ugly. They built mostly in stone, and had no real decoration, music, or art. He never put much thought into it before, but for all the strength of his people, they still lived like their primitive ancestors. Were they superior to other races, or just stronger and more brutal?

Under it all, there was a cultural identity in everything around him that called to his soul. He could no more change that, than he could fly. But, could his people be more? Power and strength was not enough any longer. His people had exhausted the limitations of their own making. If they were to continue to expand, they must become more. They must learn from the cultures they conquer, and those threatening to stop them. He must make his brother see that.

Zar continued through the town toward his home, thinking on what he would do first, if he were chief. Better defenses, more disciplined troops, and actual battle tactics would be a good start. Making their own weapons, better weapons than those the orcish smiths currently made. Even his own axe and sword were captured in combat. What more could his people accomplish?

"Zar'ahk!" A shout shook him out of his reverie.

An orc female stood in the street facing him. She was larger than Duuhra, wearing a loin cloth covered in beads of blue and red and heavy fur boots. Her only other adornments were heavy golden rings in her ears, and wide golden plates attached to her thick nipples by metal bars through them. Her arms were crossed under her heavy breasts. Her feet were planted firmly in his path. She stared him down through narrowed, dark eyes.

"Dah'Sabra," Zar greeted Turag's mate, looking around to see if she had an escort of warriors waiting to ambush him. Why was she here, he wondered. "What do you want?"

"What are your intentions if you slay my mate?"

"Right to the point," Zar nodded. "Honestly, I hadn't thought that far ahead."

"We will be at your mercy, Zar'ahk. I would like to know whether I will live, or die with Turag should you defeat him."

"No one else need die," Zar said.

"Turag's offspring?"

"No one, Sabra. We have seen enough orc blood spilled. My dispute is with Turag."

Sabra stepped closer, "We will be dishonored, if you cast us out. A widow, shunned by her mate's killer, is not looked on kindly."

She was hiding it well, but he could see the fear in her eyes. She was not confident her mate would win and that cast doubt on her own fate. Turag had not made a plan for his household in the event of his death. He was confident he would win. Too confident, Zar hoped.

"If I am victorious, I will make sure you're taken care of," Zar left it at that and turned away.

He hadn't really considered what he would do if he won. He only thought of winning, defending his honor, and getting Aasha back. If he defeated Turag, he had right to claim Turag's mate and all his property. That included Aasha and the other slaves. He would have claim to the fighters Turag owned in the pits as well. His household and wealth would increase beyond what he had ever dreamed.

"You have more honor than most," Sabra stepped closer and spoke in a lower tone. "When you did not come back, and Turag thought to claim your mate, I advised against it. Turag is not one to listen to a female."

"Honor is something our people seem to be losing sight of," Zar said.

Sabra rested a hand on his arm, "I would be honored to be your mate, and second to Ahk'Duuhra."

Zar nodded and left her standing in the street, watching him walk away.

***

Zar found a flurry of activity when he entered his home. Tuchahk was helping Dinae by the fire, and Duuhra was setting up the table for the evening meal. His mate had prepared a feast fit for a king, or a last meal Zar thought grimly.

"Zar," Duuhra greeted him, moving to press her forehead to his.

"Looks like a feast," he gestured to the table laden with food.

"Need to make sure you're fit for battle, boss," Tuchahk said from across the room.

Zar looked at his mate curiously.

"She stopped by to check on us, I asked her to stay for the evening meal," Duuhra smiled. "And perhaps after."

"After?"

Duuhra nodded. "You've prayed to The Bloodaxe, tonight you ask The Mother for strength."

"We should eat then. It looks like we have a long night ahead of us," Zar chuckled

The meal was one of the best Duuhra had ever made. Zar sat back in his chair, his belly full and his cup never empty. The laughter of the women around him was more intoxicating than the ale, as they told stories about their lives. He said very little, enjoying the sounds of his family and friend sharing each other's company. It was something he could get used to. Something he hoped he would have the opportunity to get used to.

After the meal, Tuchahk and Dinae cleared the table while Duuhra took his hand and led him upstairs. The space before the large hearth in their bed chamber had been cleared of furniture and a large bedding of furs was laid out before the fire. A bottle of spirits and cups sat on a table nearby, and Duuhra left him standing near the hearth to pour four cups of the rich amber liquid.

"You've been busy," Zar smiled, taking a cup in his large hand.

"I had a feeling the bed might not be big enough tonight," Duuhra sipped from her cup, looking at him over the rim with hunger in her eyes.

"Speaking of," Zar figured it best to get it out of the way early. "Dah'Sabra stopped me in the street today, to ask what I planned to do should I defeat her mate."

Duuhra nodded. "You have right to claim all that was his. His house is larger, he is wealthier, what do you wish?"

She wasn't going to make it easy on him, he realized. "You are always first, will always be first no matter what comes next."

"That was not in doubt," Duuhra smiled. She was not the jealous type, and did not question her place in Zar's growing harem. "What do you wish to do with Sabra and the rest of Turag's house?"

Zar stepped near the hearth and stared into the flames for a moment. His entire world would change tomorrow, or it would end. It was not just his world, however. If he died, his family would be in danger. If he won, his family could grow, and it would affect all of them.

"I only ever thought of answering Turag's insult, and getting Aasha back," Zar admitted. "I never considered what would happen beyond that."

Duuhra listened, sipping from her cup.

"I want to do the honorable thing," he looked over his shoulder at her. "But, it is not my decision alone. It affects us all. Sabra's life will be nothing but hardship if I, if we reject her."

Duuhra approached, putting a hand on his arm. "Your honor is what drew me to you, among other things. I stand with you in this, my mate. Whatever you decide."

Zar put an arm around her, drawing her close. It felt good to hold her to him, and he was glad for their experience with the elves that taught them this level of intimacy.

"Your support means more than you know."

"Touching," Tuchahk said from the top of the stairs behind them. "But, this elf's tits are leaking like a stuck dwarf and I haven't had a good cock in days."

Zar looked between Duuhra and Dinae, the question clear on his face. Duuhra nodded. "Her milk has come in. You will receive all of the Mother's blessings tonight to make you strong for battle."

Tuchahk moved to Zar to start removing his furs, while Dinae removed what little Duuhra was wearing. The elf looked at the two standing across from them.

"All of Zar's seed must spill into Duuhhra tonight," there was no question in her voice.

Zar smiled at Duuhra, and Tuchahk nodded.

"May The Mother bless your house with an heir," Zar's sergeant said as she reached around to grasp his thickening member.

Dinae followed suit, reaching around her mistress and running her hands over the orc woman's hard stomach to the short curls atop her mons. Her delicate fingers found the folds of Duuhra's sex and parted them to explore the already moist depths between. Her mistress felt warm, warmer than usual. Dinae felt as if she had her body too close to a smith's furnace. Elevated body heat often indicated an elven woman was ready to conceive. Was it the same for orcs? She pressed her naked breasts against Duuhra's back, soaking in the warmth and wrapping her other hand around to cup the orc's large breast and pinch her nipple.

Duuhra's breath quickened under the elf's ministrations. Her nipples tingled and hardened, and she laid her head back into Dinae's embrace. She could feel the elf's breasts pressed against her back and the slender fingers exploring the depths of her pussy. Dinae's dexterity still marveled her. She was able to manipulate Duuhra's engorged clit, pulling and sliding against it, before slipping into her cunny to press against the sensitive spot inside.

"Tonight is the night, mistress," Dinae whispered in her ear. "I feel it."

Duuhra's groaned as the elf bit her ear and trailed tender kisses down her neck. The orc looked at her mate, in a similar position across from her. His thick, veiny cock was gripped in Tuchahk's large hand. The wide, purple head peeked out from the orc's fist with each down stroke and a sheen of precum coated her fingers.

Zar growled low in his throat. Tuchahk had a firm grip on his shaft, sliding her hand over the sensitive head of his cock. He caught Duuhra's eyes with his own and held their hungry gaze. Tuchahk brought him to a hardness that was almost painful, like a throbbing iron rod in her strong grasp. They had never had so many share their bed and Zar was intoxicated by it. He could see that Duuhra's arousal had also reached a new level as well.