The Revenge of Zar’ahk Ch. 04: Deliverance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he's ready for you," Tuchahk smiled over his shoulder.

"And she for him," Dinae held up a hand, soaked with the juices of her mistress. She put her soaked fingers in her mouth as if to sample a dish she was about to serve.

Duuhra started to lie back but Dinae stopped her and whispered in her ear, "Take him deep, Mistress. Waste none of his seed."

Duuhra nodded, her hooded eyes drunk with lust. She turned to rest on her knees, pressing her chest to the furs and presenting herself to her mate. Zar shuffled forward and dropped to his knees, placing a heavy hand on her hip and reached for his cock to guide it in but Tuchahk stopped him. Tuchahk and Dinae nodded to each other, and again took control. The elf reached down to massage and part the lips of Duuhra's pussy while the orc warrior took hold of Zar's shaft and moved the wide, purple head through the damp folds surrounding his goal. Zar waited, despite every desire to drive his cock home, but when he felt Tuchahk pause at the entrance of his mate's hot cunny he waited no longer. He slid home in one smooth motion, Duuhra's soaking pussy accepting every inch of him with little resistance.

Duuhra groaned and clutched at the furs with extended claws. The attention of the elf, the presence of the others, all served to heighten an experience she was not unfamiliar with. It was not that Zar's cock was any larger, or any different, but she felt so much more sensitive than usual. She felt the tip of his phallus touch something deep with a bit of pain, and a lot of pleasure. Zar pumped into her with a steady rhythm, hitting that spot over and over.

Tuchahk, her initial job done, stripped out of her clothes and decided it was time to have some fun herself. She sat on the furs in front of Duuhra, her legs spread wide on each side of the orc woman's head. Duuhra felt someone move close and opened her eyes to see the glistening folds of the warrior's pussy. Like most who fought in the arena, Tuchahk kept her body mostly hairless, and her bald cunny invited Duuhra forward to explore what hid between her puffy lips. She wasted no time pulling Tuchahk to her and diving into that delicious exploration.

Dinae moved to stand next to Zar, looking down at her master. He glanced over, eyes level with her breasts, and animalistic lust shined in their dark depths. Her own pussy tingled in anticipation and her nipples hardened even more than they were. A shiver ran up her spine, and something inside told her that this moment was special.

"The Mother blesses you, brave warrior," Dinae said softly, putting a hand on the back of Zar's head and stepping forward to offer her breast to his waiting mouth.

Zar's mind was a storm of sensations and emotion. The powerful animal lust that drove him was heightened by the smell of the three aroused females in the room. The scent of their sex, the pheromones, different with each of them, but no less potent, drove him wild. Duuhra's wet pussy gripping his cock with a strong, but soft heat was the focal point of his world until Dinae offered her nipple to him. His world expanded, and then exploded when he felt the warm, sweet rush of mother's milk begin to flow into his sucking mouth. He looked up at her in surprise but continued to drink from her breast as he drove his cock into his mate.

Dinae smiled down at his look, cradling his head to her. She felt his hand running up her thigh and opened her stance a little more to let him explore. He soon found his goal and Dinae moaned when his thick fingers parted the folds of her pussy and slipped inside her. She rested her forehead against the top of Zar's head, shuddering with the intense sensations sparking every nerve.

Zar curled his finger inside Dinae's soaked pussy, seeking that spot he knew would give her the most pleasure. He drove his cock deep into Duuhra, feeling her pussy clamp down on his shaft with every stroke. Her grunts and moans were muffled by Tuchahk's cunny, which she was voraciously devouring. The sights, sounds, and smells filling the room were overwhelming but Zar tried to focus. He did not wish to cum too soon, for his own pleasure and Duuhra's.

Dinae saw the look on his face and whispered close to his ear, "Cum for us, Master. This won't be the last time tonight."

Something about her hot breath against his ear broke his concentration and pushed him over the edge. He grunted loudly and slammed his cock deep into Duuhra's pussy. Her gasp of surprise was muffled and he felt her strong pelvic muscles clamp onto his shaft. His back tensed and his dick spasmed as he dumped his seed into her with several powerful bursts.

True to Dinae's word, the women were far from done with him. They took turns pleasing each other, and him. When he was soft, they fondled and sucked his cock to stiffness. They took him in every orifice, more than once, but each time he was close, he was guided into Duuhra to deposit his seed. In the end, he was spent, more exhausted than he could ever remember being, and completely content.

They fell asleep sometime in the early morning hours, a tangle of sweaty limbs among the furs. Zar slept deeply and dreamed even more deeply. He saw himself sitting on a pile of bloody orc corpses, covered in wounds and nearly dead himself. All around him, the orcish stronghold burned and lay in ruin. Orc women and cubs, those still alive, stumbled through the smoke and rubble seeking their family. He had never felt so much horror in a dream. Just as he felt his dream self begin to drift away from the world, the scene shifted. Instead of a throne of bodies, he sat upon the throne of the orc chief. He looked out over his people, thriving and strong. Duuhra sat beside him, and behind stood his three elven lovers. Orc cubs, and half orc young played at his feet, and he knew he was seeing the crossroads of his life. He was seeing the futures of his people and what his choices might bring about.

***

Zar'ahk slept into the afternoon, finally waking to the smell of food cooking below. The soft drone of voices and clinking of crockery wafted up from the kitchen and his stomach growled in response. He stood and stretched, and dunked his head in the basin of water near the window. The sun was high outside, just past midday. He would be facing Turag in a few hours. His fate, and the fate of his family would be decided before the end of the day.

When Zar reached the main level he stood watching the three women for a few minutes. Tuchahk was already buckling on her armor, and eating whatever she could get her hands on from the breakfast being prepared. Dinae stirred a pot near the fire, and Duuhra was cutting some bread and sharp cheese. It felt right, like home, but he still felt the void left by the absence of the other two elves. Tuchahk wasn't his, but she visited from time to time and it always made his home feel more complete.

"Leaving so soon?" He finally asked his sergeant.

Tuchahk looked up from lacing her boots and threw him a wink. "As much as I'd love to go another round, I have to help Mak with the arrangements for tonight."

"Everything will be in place?"

"Yes," she nodded. "We'll have everything, and everyone, ready to move if we have to."

Duuhra shot Zar a questioning look but didn't say anything. She knew he would explain it when he was ready.

"Good," he took his seat at the table. "Warrior willing, it won't come to that."

Tuchahk finished with her laces and stood, saluting with a fist to her chest. She left without another word while his mates set the table with a steaming bowl of cooked oats, bread, cheese, and bacon that had been sizzling over the fire. Dinae took her accustomed seat hear the end of the table and ate delicately at her food. Duuhra, however, sat and watched Zar intently. Zar looked up from his food.

"My troops are preparing to get you out of the stronghold, in case the battle does not go my way," he explained.

"And take us where?"

"The Bloodraven lands," Zar took a bite of the dripping bacon. "I have allies there who will take you in."

"If you fall, Turag will lay claim to us. He will hunt us down."

"Mak and Tuchahk won't let that happen. Turag will not be able to hurt you."

Duuhra just nodded. She wanted to tell Zar he had to win, but that wouldn't do any good. He knew that already. She also knew Turag was a vile, spiteful orc who relished the pain of others. He wouldn't stop until he claimed all that was Zar'ahk's. They would be safe nowhere as long as Turag lived.

They all ate in silence after that. Dinae felt the weight of it all and it scared her. What would become of them if Zar fell? Could they make it out? Would Turag hunt them down? Duuhra seemed calm, but the elf could see the stiffness of the orc woman's neck, and the vein that pulsed in her temple. She was forcing herself to keep it together, probably for Zar's sake. Dinae swallowed her food and took a deep breath. She must be strong as well, and follow Duuhra's example. Zar had to focus. Worrying about them would distract him from what he must do.

"Zar is blessed," Dinae said when she was sure her voice would be steady. "Chuuka, and The Mother, are watching over him."

Zar looked at her and nodded, but it was Duuhra's look of approval that made Dinae proud. She would be a mate worthy of Zar, but also of her mistress. There was respect in the orc woman's eyes. Something Dinae wasn't sure she'd ever see.

***

Zar stood in the cold dark under the arena, listening to the thrum of the crowd above. Like a heartbeat, the sound pulsed in his ears. He took in the damp air with long, heavy breaths, going through all the worries in his mind and setting them aside. His family was in the stands, but nearby were his troops. If the worst should happen, they would collect Duuhra and Dinae, and get them out of the stronghold. He had faith in his soldiers, so he need not worry. Mak, and a specially selected unit, were tasked with getting to Aasha and Tessyn as soon as they could and getting them out as well. He could set that worry aside. He did not worry about himself. As Dinae said, Chuuka and The Mother watched over him. If they chose to collect his soul this day, so be it, they would still watch over him.

As with any duel between orcs, he was armed with one weapon of his choice. He'd chosen a wide-bladed sword with a flat tip and a hook on the back. It was old, and carried as many battle scars as Zar did, but it had served him well over the years. Otherwise, he was as naked as the day he came screaming into the world. His body was covered in ritualistic symbols made up of a mixture of mud and various plants which were crushed to add color. The effect was like tiger stripes over his green skin.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the gate to the arena floor was lifted. Zar took in a last deep breath of the damp air of the cavern beneath the stands. Stepping out into the arena was like walking through a curtain of hot air and deafening noise. The sun was going down, but the dusty stone floor of the pit still radiated its heat. The sunset sky created a dome of blood over the brown sandstone of the pit. Above the noise of the crowd he heard Turag's roar of challenge.

Across the pit stood Zar's opponent. He was huge, even for an orc. So much so that some speculated he had ogre blood in him. His grayish green skin was covered in scars, brands, and tattoos. His body was not as defined as Zar's, but under the layer of fat hid muscles as strong as iron. Over his shoulder he carried his massive two-headed battle axe. It was a slow weapon for most, but Zar had seen Turag swing it as if it were a lighter blade. Zar knew his best option was to get too close to allow Turag to wield it effectively. The crowd began to chant his name, and Turag raised his axe high to acknowledge them.

Zar decided now was a good a time as any to kick things off. While Turag continued to play up for the crowd, Zar set his feet and charged. He sprinted across the pit, his sword held low and his eyes fixed on his opponent. The spectators were shouting and pointing, but Turag didn't yet turn. Zar was not foolish enough to think he could surprise the larger orc, but he hoped to make speed his advantage and strike quick.

The moment Zar thought he had caught Turag by surprise, the giant orc grasped his axe in both hands and swung it in a wide arc. Had the blow landed, Zar'ahk's head would have rolled in the sand. In a desperate move to save his life he dived into a forward roll under the path of the axe blade. The roll carried him past Turag's legs.

Zar jumped to his feet behind Turag. Before he could turn around, he felt the air move behind him just before his world shattered with a metal clang. He flew forward, landing hard in the dust. He realized, in a moment of stark clarity, that his opponent must have recovered and reversed his axe swing after missing. The flat of the blade connected with his head and sent him sprawling. A lesser being would have been killed by the blow. Zar shook the ringing out of his ears and started to get to his feet.

Turag was surprised by the smaller orc's move, but he was an experienced warrior. Turning the momentum of his axe into a backhanded strike was as much instinct as it was calculated. He was disappointed that the angle wasn't right to bring the blade in line with Zar'ahk's neck. He did smile at the satisfying clang when the flat of the axe hit his opponent in the back of the head. It wouldn't kill Zar, but it would stun him long enough for Turag to finish the job quickly. He wanted to end the fight and claim his prizes before the sun went down. He stalked toward the orc struggling to his hands and knees and aimed a kick at his side.

Zar felt the air move and saw the shadow of Turag's approach on the ground below. He rolled away from Turag and managed to avoid the brunt of the kick. The larger orc's foot still caught him with a glancing blow to the ribs and he felt something crack. He kept rolling to put some distance between them and climbed to his feet when he thought he was far enough away. A sharp pain lanced through his side and his head throbbed, but he had a moment to catch his breath. Not long though. Turag was already stalking him across the floor of the pit.

The two combatants face off. Turag slapped his axe handle into his palm. Zar blinked and shook his head to clear his vision. His head was pounding to the beat of the roaring crowd. The pain was so intense that he felt like he would be sick, and he was having trouble focusing on the approaching Turag. He blinked his eyes a few times and shook his head again.

Zar tried to focus beyond Turag. His eyes adjusted and brought the crowd into focus. He saw his brother, the chief. His own troops, and his family sat on their own near one of the entrances to the arena. Opposite them, near the chief sat Turag's mate and Aasha. The elf's left eye was swollen shut and her face was covered in bruises. Her lips were split and bleeding, and she held one arm against her body as if protecting it. Through it all, her good eye focused on Zar and held his gaze. He saw her strength in that gaze. He saw her defiance. It fueled his own.

Turag chuckled deep, thinking his prey was too stunned to defend himself. Zar was staring out into the stands, focused on something over Turag's shoulder. The larger orc took his axe in both hands and raised it high, his aim intent on his opponent's head. When the axe started to fall, Zar's gaze shifted to meet Turag's. There was a flash of surprise, like Zar was just realizing where he was, but the look quickly turned to hatred and anger. Turag had a moment to wonder at the sudden change, but he was already committed.

Zar saw the axe rise out of the corner of his eye. It took a moment for the threat to register though. He was still processing what he saw in the stands. Seeing Aasha in that state boiled his emotions into a white-hot rage. He raised his sword to block the falling axe. He caught the thick haft on his blade and saved his own life, but the weight of the blow tore his weapon from his hand and knocked him to his knees. Turag raised his axe again, but Zar shook off the tingling in his arms and leaped at the larger orc.

Turag realized the danger too late. He expected Zar to finally be at his mercy, but the smaller orc would not stop. Zar caught him around the waist, his claws extended to dig deep into his flesh. Turag roared and brought the butt of his axe down on Zar's back. He heard bones crack. His opponent grunted in pain, but he didn't let go. In fact, he started to push Turag back toward the wall of the arena. Turag threw down his axe, extended his own claws, and drove them into Zar's side.

Sharp, fiery pain lanced through Zar's body. The blow to his back had broken something. Perhaps a few more ribs. Then it was like hot coals were pressed to his side. Through it all, he kept pushing. His only thought was to drive Turag back and pin him against the wall to limit his leverage. The advantage of his surprise attack didn't last, however. He felt himself being lifted from his feet. Then he was airborne, thrown toward the arena wall. His only satisfaction was feeling his claws tear through Turag's flesh when they parted.

Zar hit the wall hard and slid to the ground. Every part of him hurt. He felt like he wanted to sleep, and the edge of his vision was growing dark. He pushed himself up, but his arms gave out and he collapsed back into the dirt. This is it, he thought. This is the end of him. Then he saw Aasha's face in his mind again. He saw her broken face burned against the inside of his eyelids. He pushed himself up again and stood just in time to be tackled from behind by Turag. They both went down in a heap. He was trapped, the breath knocked from his lungs, and his face pressed into the dirt. He tried to reach back, to find any part of Turag to latch onto, but he found nothing but air.

"Now, little Zar'ahk, your women will watch you break before you die," Turag laughed and pressed down harder on the back of Zar's head. "A little preview of what awaits your mate, and that elven slave of yours."

Panic set in. He was pinned under the weight of the larger orc. He could only draw short breaths of the dusty air. Turag had his face painfully pressed into the sand while his free hand fumbled between them. Zar's mind was in a frenzy. He was going to die in the dirt of the arena, but not before Turag violated him in front of his family and his troop. He felt the larger orc's cock pressed against his buttocks as Turag began to adjust. How was he going to stop it?

Turag laughed at the smaller orc's struggles. He laughed in triumph. This was the end of the little shit who had the nerve to challenge him, the chief's lieutenant. He fumbled with his cock, trying to line it up but they were too close and he needed all his weight to keep Zar on the ground. He would need some room. He tried again, but it was no use. He wanted to humiliate Zar'ahk, not just kill him. There was nothing the smaller orc could do to stop him.

It all happened in a flash. Zar felt the weight lifted from his hips, and the thick shaft of Turag's cock slide between them. He felt the wide head of the phallus press painfully against his anus as his opponent pushed forward. Zar drew strength from all his anger, fear, and hatred. With every emotion that coursed through him, he twisted his body and struck out blindly. He felt a hot spray of blood splash across his face and eyes, blinding him. He heard a gurgling roar above and Turag's weight lifted from him completely. He followed.

Zar stood, covered in blood and dust, and struck again toward the sound. He raked his claws up toward the bubbling wet scream, and felt the satisfaction of hot flesh rending under them. More blood, more screaming, and a deafening roar from the crowd became Zar's world. He didn't even feel the pain of his wounds any longer. He wiped at the bloody muck caked in his eyes and saw his opponent before him.