The Reverend Doctor Brown, Vicar

Story Info
The reverend brown counsels ladies of the church.
1k words
4.22
7.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Charlotte Hanson was ushered into my office by the church secretary. "Yes Mrs. Hanson what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Please call me Charlotte," she said.

"Okay then Charlotte what can I do for you?" I responded.

I'm in need of some counseling," she replied.

"In regards to what?" I asked.

"I'm having ultra-realistic dreams where I perform acts that I would never do in real life," she said.

"Sound like you need a professional help, the kind I'm not qualified to provide. Perhaps you should see a psychiatrist," I replied.

"But Vicar, that is the rub. My husband Thomas is aware I have issues and had me see Doctor Bale a qualified psychiatrist. Doctor Bale has become my lover and my insane dreams involve him. In those dreams the doctor has me performing acts of depravity that I don't want to talk about. They never really happen they only occur in my dreams.

I need more than psychiatric help, I need spiritual help as well," she said.

"Well, I'm in the spiritual business," I replied.

"My best friend Beatrice Jordan told me how big of a help you were to her and suggested I see you," Charlotte said.

"Eh, how much did Beatrice tell you of her problem? I asked.

"She went into great detail. Her husband Bill has a very small cock and wanted her to experience what it would be like to be fucked by a huge cock. His love for her demanded he make this sacrifice and that you were a great help" said Charlotte.

"Did she say how that help was manifested," I asked.

"Oh yes, you fucked her with your big cock and taught her to deep throat," Charlotte replied.

"Oh, she did, did she? I responded.

"Yes," came her terse reply.

"And did she overcome her fear of big cocks," I asked.

"I think so," Charlotte said.

"That was a test question, we have not discussed her fears," in my anger, I almost bellowed.

"But she told me, Charlotte said.

"Now look Mrs. Hanson if you come here with this cock and bull story looking for me to long dick you, you are sadly mistaken. There are many women in the congregation that are more in need of my services," I said.

"But Vicar, once I suck your cock, you will beg me to let you fuck me. Beatrice told me you were a muiti-cummer," she replied.

Mrs. Hanson I must ask you to leave my office at once," I said.

Vicar, I have samples of your dried cum that would convict you in court. You should have used a condom when you fucked that idiot, Beatrice," Charlotte said.

"And just how did this evidence come into you possession?" I asked.

"Well, if you must know, Beatrice and I have been eating each-others pussies for years, and when I tasted your tale-tale cum, I made her come clean. She admitted the whole sordid affair in detail. I decided to salvage some evidence for future use. What do you have to say to that Vicar?" she asked.

A stunned Reverend Brown, Vicar of Christ's Church, was left speechless.

A holy man whose Homilies that seemed to run on forever was lost for words.

I was also well aware Charlotte and her husband Bradford had bequeathed a Bentley automobile to the bishop, and was in good standing with his Imminence. In a he said, she said who would the bishop believe.

There must be a solution to this predicament, I thought. But what it was I did not know.

Charlotte had the answer and it became clear when she said, "Take out you cock so I can suck it."

I was stunned as I removed my cock from my trousers, and found it was rock hard. Charlotte made a cat like purring sound when it came into view. She pounced like a cat and engulfed my aching cock taking it deep in her mouth. Her warm wet mouth sent thrills through my entire being as she applied suction. Her purrs only increased as she tasted the first drops of precum. I have received many blow jobs, but none as good as I was about to receive. Charlotte was a skilled cocksucker. Her tight throat opened up and let my big cock slide in.

"Oh, my that is fantastic," I said.

Charlotte pulled off my cock and replied, "If you think that is good wait till you try my pussy." She then engulfed my cock again.

As hard as I tried, I knew I could not hold out for long. This world-class cocksucker was quickly bringing me to orgasm. I ejaculated in her throat with my slimy cum sliding directly to her belly. This goddess of evil had caused me to experience my best orgasm ever. My cock remained rock hard as I withdrew it from her throat and mouth.

"Now time to test your abilities of multi-cumming," she said.

She raised her dress, removed her panties and assumed the position for rear entry. I had a perverse thought of ramming my cock up her ass, but thought better of it. I placed my cock at her pussy lips and made slow entry into a very wet pussy. Damn the old broad had orgasmed while sucking me off. Who would have thunk it?

As my cock inched in, her words came back to me, if you think my mouth is good, wait till you experience my pussy. Her pussy muscles were like vise clamps as they clamped down on my cock. Her pussy was tighter than a stone young virgin. I thought the naughty Beatrice Jordon was a good fuck, but let me tell you, Charlotte Hanson was awesome.

Thanks to me feeding Charlotte my first load, this was going to be a long rewarding fuck for us both.

I fucked her long and hard taking short relief breaks before blasting her cunt with copious amounts of my spunk. Charlotte screamed as her own orgasm grabbed her.

The was a short tapping of my office door before opening and my secretary announcing Mrs. Jordon was here for her 2 o'clock counseling appointment.

The multi-cumming-abilities of the Reverend Doctor Brown of Christ's Church would be sorely tested this day.