My Hunting Camp

Story Info
Taking advantage of lonely wives.
3.1k words
4.22
35.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

I owned a little fishing camp. It was only half a dozen small cabins and parking lots for another half dozen caravans. Not exactly a money-maker but I did turn a bit of a profit which is why I kept it. I did have other interests that provided me with a decent income and running the camp was more of a hobby than anything else. And, as a bonus, I got in a lot of fishing.

I was out and about early one spring morning. The day was shaping up to be a good one with fine weather and just a gentle breeze. Several of the cabins were occupied and there were three caravans on site. The dedicated fishers were already fishing - a couple on the wharf nearby and the rest were out in some dinghies. One of those who would be out in a dinghy would be Adam Trevallion. I knew he was out as I'd watched him leave. He was one of the keenest of the fishermen, out early and back late. Sometimes he even caught something.

Mind you, I wasn't particularly interested in Adam Trevallion. His wife, Trixie, was another matter entirely. A sweet little package was young Trixie. A slender young thing with curves in all the right places and a tendency to wear clothes that showed off those curves. She had a naturally flirtatious manner and I found her to be totally appealing.

I just ambled along until I reached the cabin that the Trevallions had rented and went on in. I didn't even need to use my key as the front door was unlocked. I headed down to the main bedroom and, on entering, I found Trixie snuggled up in bed. I'd been expecting that. She let slip in one of our little chats that she always slept in after Adam had left.

I reached for the bed covers and flipped them back, which rather startled Trixie. She looked at me with some indignation.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded. "And how dare you do that? I might have been sleeping naked for all you knew."

"You invited me to come over for some morning tea sometime," I gently reminded her. "And as for the fact that you might have been sleeping naked, that's why I flipped back the covers."

"By coming over for morning tea I meant at a reasonable hour when normal people are up and about. Not at oh-god-early in the morning. And I'm so sorry to foil your prurient interests by wearing pyjamas."

"Pyjamas are OK," I replied. "I always make allowances for pyjamas. They come off rather easily."

I was already demonstrating this by taking hold of her PJ trousers and drawing them down. I also managed to hook hold of her panties so that they came down at the same time.

"What the fuck! How dare you? What do you think you're doing?"

Her hands flashed down to cover her groin.

"Don't be silly," I chided her, catching her wrists and moving her arms apart. "Just lie still."

I started undoing the buttons on her pyjama top, slapping her hands away when she tried to stop me. Buttons undone I spread the sides of her pyjamas, leaving her completely exposed.

"You are amazing," I told her, a hand gently running over her, brushing across her breasts and then trailing down to soothe its way across her mons. "All pink and white, with curves that just beg to be touched."

"I most definitely do not want to be touched," she retorted. "Take your hands off me. Just what do you think you'll get out of this little expedition?"

"You're kidding me, right?" I gently tweaked a nipple that was standing erect.

"Does it occur to you that Adam will be back at any moment and will catch you?"

I just smiled and winked at her. We both knew where Adam was right then. My hand had slipped between her legs and I was rubbing her firmly, encountering no resistance whatsoever.

After a minute or two, still with no resistance, and with Trixie breathing rather hard I moved her legs apart and dropped my trousers, my erection delighted to be free of the tight constraints of my trousers.

I eased into position, my cock ready for that first delightful plunge. Even as I started with that initial thrust she still had something more to say.

"Adam is due back, you know," she gasped.

"Adam is fishing and will be all day," I riposted, slowly pushing into her.

"Adam isn't fishing. He went down the street and will be back soon. Ah, I think that's his car now."

Fucking hell! It was. I rolled off the bed and onto my feet, doing up my trousers as I did so. Trixie was giggling and pulling up her own panties and pyjamas while I high-tailed it out of that room. The back door closed behind me even as I heard the front door opening. I retreated to my own cabin in a rather disgruntled mood and a raging erection.

Later that day I was once again out and about around the camp. This time my intentions were good. I was simply checking out the place, looking to see what preventive maintenance might be needed. I was in one of the currently vacant cabins when there was a knock on the door and a voice calling hullo.

"Come on in," I called back. "I'm in here."

"Ah, hello," said the woman who appeared in the doorway. "I thought that there might be new people here and just dropped in to say hullo."

"Simone, isn't it?" I asked. "No, no new tenant just yet. I'm just checking everything out in case maintenance is required. No problems in your cabin, are there?"

"No, probably because I'm in a caravan. You could always drop in and check with Trixie to see if she needs some maintenance," she added with a giggle.

"I have no idea what you mean by that," I said repressively. "I'll be checking all the cabins as a matter of course."

"Uh-huh. Trixie mentioned that you'd been checking things out over there."

I looked at Simone more closely. Early twenties, husband certainly out fishing, wearing a t-shirt and a skirt, both of which she filled very nicely. What's more she seemed to know that I'd made a pass at Trixie but here she was, alone with me in an unoccupied cabin. And laughing at me.

"Have you ever heard the old saying that if at first you don't succeed, try, try again?"

"Um, yes. Why?" she asked, a cautious note in her voice.

"My family motto," I told her, taking hold of her, spinning her around, and pushing her to lie back on the bed.

She let out a startled yelp but before she could do more than that I'd flicked her skirt up and was pulling her panties down.

"Hey, what do you think you're playing at?" she demanded, pushing her skirt back into place.

My immediate thoughts were why do women ask question like that when the answer is obvious and shouldn't you be trying to pull your panties up rather than just covering up. We both know that you're now naked under that skirt. To emphasise that nakedness I dropped her panties onto the bed beside her.

I unzipped and once again my erection was happy to be leaving suddenly cramped condition.

"Does this answer your question?" I asked, gesturing towards that erection.

"You wouldn't dare," she said in a rather breathy voice.

"Watch me," I said, "Now lift up your skirt and spread your legs. You're about to have a visitor."

She gave me a rather nervous look but then started gathering her skirt in her hands, slowly causing it to edge up. At the same time her legs moved apart, giving me the access I required. She was positioned right at the edge of the bed and all I really needed to do was point and push, so that's what I did.

As soon as I stated pushing she jerked her skirt higher and pushed herself up onto her elbows, lifting her head to watch what was happening. I was in no hurry to thrust home. That sort of fun would come later. Right now was the time for a little patience. At least, that's what I thought. It turned out that Simone had other ideas.

"Oh my god, Trixie was right," she gasped. "You're just a brute, forcing yourself on defenceless girls." At the same time that she was denouncing me she was pushing hard against me, apparently wanting to be impaled as fast as possible. I politely let it happen.

"That's me," I cheerfully agreed. "Now if you'll excuse me for a moment I need to be doing something about your t-shirt."

I pushed it up clear of her breasts, doing the same with her bra. Holding myself still while deep inside her I reached down and claimed those breasts, starting to massage them rather roughly.

"It seems to me that you're a strong woman and should be able to handle anything I dish out. Wouldn't you agree?"

She didn't deign to reply but the look on her face suggested that she agreed with me.

"That being the case I'm going to fuck you just as hard as I can and we'll see if you can keep up."

Seeing she didn't appear to be about to complain I pulled back and thrust back in with gusto. Simone gave a little squeal and pushed firmly up to meet me, accusing me of being an animal but not holding back on her response.

That was how things went. I thrust away happily and heartily, daring her to keep up with me without protest. Silly of me really. If anyone had to make sure they were keeping up with the action it was me, and any protests were along the lines that I wasn't putting enough oomph into my work. Not wanting to have the poor girl think that I didn't appreciate her I applied more oomph, with Simone wrapping her legs around me and doing her bit and a little more.

Of course, sex that was this energetic wasn't going to last all that long, mainly because I think it would kill me. Simone didn't seem to have that problem but she was getting noisier by the moment. I could tell how close she was to a climax just by the amount of enthusiastic noise that she was making.

Deciding that enough was enough I cut loose with everything I had, really driving the point home, you might say. I climaxed rather vigorously, finding Simone also climaxing rather noisily. I rolled off her and onto the bed, and lay there breathing hard, slightly surprised that the bed hadn't collapsed under the workout.

Simone lay there for a moment before bouncing to her feet and straightening her clothes.

"You're a brute and an animal," she stated. "I trust you'll have the decency to leave me alone for the rest of my stay."

The smug smirk on her face tended to give the lie to what she was saying but I kept a straight face and assured her that she was safe.

"For today, anyway," I said sotto voce, but from the way her look became even smugger she heard me anyway. She then flounced out of the cabin, no doubt eager to tell Trixie about what a monster I was.

I spent the rest of the day checking out the remaining cabins and catching up on general maintenance work. I arose fairly early the next morning and took a stroll through the camp. It was just by chance that I bumped into Adam as he was loading things into his car.

"Morning, Adam," I said. "Off for another day hunting a big one?"

"Too right. I had to miss yesterday as I'd promised Trixie I'd spend the day with her. Today I'm joining a few of the boys on a launch and we're going out deep. A bit of luck and I'll get a real trophy."

I wished him luck and continued on my way. A short while later I saw a couple of other keen angers join him and they all took off. Heading for the marina and the rental boats, no doubt.

I gave Adam and co. time to get on their way and then headed towards Trixie's cabin. I was shocked, but not surprised, to find that Adam had again forgotten to lock the door. I once again entered and headed down to the main bedroom, again finding Trixie snuggled up in bed.

What followed was almost a repeat of the previous day. I flicked the covers off, Trixie sat up with a yell, and started on me.

"How dare you. You get out of here. If you bother me again I'll tell Adam and then you'll be for it."

I was interested to note that Trixie didn't have pyjama pants on this morning. Skimpy little panties, yes, but no pyjama pants. I moved to remove those panties and Trixie became rather hostile, much more so than yesterday.

"Don't you touch me," she snapped. "I'm off limits. I told you that yesterday."

(She hadn't actually. She'd just blathered a bit without any real show of resistance.)

"Don't be a pain," I told her, catching her wrists and pushing her arms away. "Just lie still like a good girl."

"You're not touching me," she insisted. "If you want some fun go and play with Simone."

As I had guessed -- Simone had a big mouth.

"Ah, Simone?" I queried.

"Yes, Simone. The woman you jumped yesterday. Don't tell me you don't know her."

"Simone, Simone," I muttered thoughtfully. "Um, would that be the woman with the poufy blonde hair and the big boobs?"

Trixie glared at me so she recognised the description.

"Um, what am I supposed to have done with Simone?" I asked, trying to sound interested.

"You caught her alone and dragged her into an empty cabin and raped her," Trixie stated rather flatly.

"I think I'd have remembered something like that," I told her.

"Are you saying you didn't?"

"In her dreams, possibly. Um, without being insulting to the girl she's a bit too, ah, blatant for my tastes. If I wanted to insult her I'd suggest that it wouldn't be possible to actually rape her, but being a gentleman I won't. But where I'm concerned?" I shook my head. "It didn't happen."

"Oh. She said..." Trixie's voice trailed off.

"That doesn't surprise me. She struck me as the type of women who'd claim fantasies as fact. She'll probably convince herself that it actually happened. You have to feel sorry for people like that." I gave a sigh.

Trixie had relaxed a little while we were talking and I took advantage of that little fact, suddenly taking hold of her panties and peeling them off.

"Hey, you stop that," came the expected protest, but I was already pushing her legs apart and moving between them.

"Stop fussing," I told her. "I'm just picking up from where we left off yesterday."

I pushed my trousers down, my erection immediately leaping into prominence. Her hands covered her groin and I calmly pushed them aside, not really getting anything in the way of resistance. Then I was lined up and pushing into her, not thrusting in hard but sliding in steadily.

As soon as I was properly inside her I paused and started undoing her pyjama top, once again exposing those pink and white wonders. I cupped them with my hands, my thumbs rolling her nipples around.

"I've been dreaming of these since yesterday," I told her. "They're the sort of breasts than men fantasize about. I expect to remember the feel and taste of these for years."

To make sure I'd remember the taste I leaned forward, capturing first one breast and then the other in my mouth, my tongue flicking over each nipple in turn.

I lifted my head and looked down at her. Her face was flushed and she was breathing slightly harder. Her breasts were also a little flushed, her nipples damp and pointing.

"Bellissima," I breathed quietly.

It seemed to me that this was a good time to start some action. I pulled slowly back, paused, and then my cock sank slowly back into her. A couple more slow thrusts and she was starting to move with me, letting me withdraw and then gently pushing up against me as I returned, letting me sink deep into her.

As far as I was concerned this was how sex should go. Nice and easy to start with and see how long you could keep it up. Sure, there would be some frenetic activity at the end but I could see no reason to rush to bring it about.

I kept going, enjoying the feel of flesh rubbing against flesh. I was also enjoying the look on Trixie's face and the way she was responding. She was moving with me, not trying to force the pace or anything, just happy to follow where I led. Her eyes closed and she just moved gently under me, breathy little sighs of pleasure escaping from her lips.

When her eyes opened again I could see a look of expectancy on her face. Time for me to do my duty. My hands dropped down from where they'd been caressing her breasts and settled on her hips. Holding her firmly I started thrusting in faster, now urging her towards a climax.

She didn't need much urging. Neither did I, for that matter. I'd barely started with my end run and she exploded, her passage clamping down on me and setting me off in a big way. She shuddered and clung to me, while I rode it out, relishing the fireworks.

After that things took a sudden downwards turn. Basically, as soon as I moved off Trixie she gave me a helpful push, sending me off the bed and flat on my back on the floor.

"Go away," she said, looking down at me, "and don't come back. I am going to finish my lie-in."

With that she grabbed the covers and snuggled back into the bed. I wouldn't have minded snuggling in there with her but I guess it wasn't to be. I was about to leave when I saw Simone heading in the direction of the cabin. I promptly locked the front door and slipped out the back way, not wanting to embarrass Trixie. I idly wondered if Trixie would talk to Simone about what happened. I was betting not. Simone liked to boast but I marked Trixie down as a more private person. At least, I hoped she was.

It's fine being in a position where you own a fishing camp, although I prefer to think of it as my private hunting camp.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers