Marriage Counselors

Story Info
Couple seeks help from marriage counselors.
2k words
4.33
3.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, here we go again another fight over something meaningless. Seems all they do is argue these days. It used to be great making up after an argument, but even that does not work anymore.

To say the spark of romance had gone out of this 30 something couple's marriage would be an all-time understatement.

Toby and Maggie had been high school sweethearts and had married right after graduation. Maggie had insisted on being a virgin when she married. Toby was also a virgin but not by choice.

After the marriage they fucked like rabbits and could not get enough of each other. But around the age of 30 things cooled considerably. Maggie was not always as keen to fuck as Toby. Poor Toby had resorted to frequent masturbation.

Toby's mother sensed that things were not right with Toby and Maggie and suggested to Toby that perhaps a marriage counselor might help. Toby, at first, was very negative toward the idea and refused to consider it.

However, after a heated argument over something trivial, Toby started having second thoughts. He still loved Maggie and wanted to get back to the way things used to be. To Toby, Maggie was still hot and desirable.

When he broached the subject of a marriage counselor to Maggie, she initially scoffed at the idea. But Maggie still loved Toby and finally relented.

Toby resorted to the internet to find a list of Marriage counselors. There were so many, to select from, but he was struck by a husband-and-wife team. Josh and Betty Harrigan specialized in working with couples. Josh with the female and Betty with the male.

Toby showed Maggie the Harrigan's online resume and they agreed to make an appointment.

The first appointment was to get acquainted and explore issues. The four met together. Toby was taken by the Betty and decided this was a good idea. Likewise, Maggie was taken by Josh and agreed this was a good idea. Future appointments would be one on one sessions.

In his first one on one appointment with Betty, Toby explained he was a virgin when he married and sex with Maggie was awesome, and he could not get enough of her, but now that had all changed. Betty took note that Toby's had never had sex with anyone but Maggie.

In her first one on one session with Josh, Maggie explained she was a virgin when she married and sex was awesome and often. But now she was not so keen on a lot of sex. Josh took note that Maggie had not had sex with anyone but Toby.

Both counselors delved into what each partner wanted out of sex and the extent of their sexual experimentation.

Betty was surprised to find out Maggie had never sucked Toby's cock.

Josh was surprised to find out Toby had never performed cunnilingus on Maggie.

Oral sex had been off the table for some unknown reason. As was anal sex. Toby and Maggie had limited sex to straight forward fucking.

Josh and Betty consulted on their respective clients and agreed they needed a spice up sex life if things were going to improve. They worked out a plan of attack that had each of then drooling at the prospects. So much so Josh fucked Betty's brains out in their best sex in ages.

In her next session with Toby, Betty probed as to why Maggie had never sucked his cock. Toby had no satisfactory answer, but grudgingly admitted he would love to be sucked off.

"How do you know if you have never been sucked off?" Betty asked.

A tongued tied Toby realized this conversation had his cock in a hardened state. Betty realized Toby's situation and smiled and began removing Toby's cock from his pants. Her smile only got bigger when she saw Toby had a larger than average size cut cock. Toby let out an audible moan when Betty engulfed his cock into her warm wet mouth.

Betty was a superb cocksucker and proceeded to give Toby a proper blow job. His hard cock throbbed and ached for release, but Toby was reluctant to let go and spew his spunk in Betty's mouth. Betty slowed and said, "It's oak you can cum in my mouth."

With that, Toby unleashed his pent-up load and flooded Betty's mouth wit his cum. The pleasure Toby received by being sucked off by Betty was incredible. If only Maggie would suck him, he thought.

"If you want Maggie to suck your cock you must be willing to perform cunnilingus on her, and I can instruct you on the finer points," Betty said. Holy fuck she wants me to eat her Toby thought.

While Toby contemplated the situation, Betty undressed causing Toby another boner. She was lovely with nice firm tits and shapely ass. But the thing that caught Toby's eye was her shaved pussy. Betty lay on the sofa and said, "Time to get to work Toby."

Toby instinctively crawled between Betty's legs an began lapping her pussy lips. Betty calmly and coolly gave Toby instructions advising him to pay particular attention to her clit. Toby was a quick learner and soon had Betty bouncing on the sofa. Without instruction, he took her clit in his mouth and began sucking it like a small cock. Damn he is a fast learner Betty thought. Toby was bringing Betty to a fast orgasm.

Betty's orgasm exploded and she coated Toby's tongue, lips and face with her orgasmic juices, which Toby quickly lapped up.

Damn, I like eating pussy, Toby thought. For a first timer he was awesome, Betty thought.

After brief respite, Betty asked, "Toby have you ever considered fucking Maggie in the ass?"

A stunned Toby remained silent. Then Betty said, "I can assure you most men like that."

Finally, Toby asked, "Can I fuck your ass to find out?"

"Yes, you can, but I need to tell you some things first. Buggering a tight ass can be enjoyable for both man and woman, but it can also be painful for the woman. So special care must be taken to ensure the ultimate pleasure for both parties. The most essential thing is the liberal use of lubricate to facilitate entry. Then go slow until full entry has been made. Once full entry has been accomplished, then it is fuck away time," Betty said.

Betty produced a tube of lubricate and proceeded lather it on Toby's already hard cock. Betty asked Toby to apply lubricate to her puckered asshole. Once the lubrication was finished, Betty got into the doggie position and said, "Remember to go slow till fully inserted."

Toby presented his cock to her puckered asshole and pressed forward. At first, he met resistance but with a popping sound the head of his cock made entry. Betty moaned.

Toby continued to ease his cock deeper until he was balls to the wall. He had never experienced anything so tight and snug.

"Okay Toby fuck me," Betty said.

Slowly at first and then building up speed Toby was soon slam fucking his first ass. Holy crap does this feel good, he thought.

Toby knew at this rate he was not going to last long. Betty was building an anal orgasm at the same time. Toby unleashed a torrent of cum coating Betty's bowels, sending Betty over the edge with a mighty orgasm.

Meanwhile in an adjacent office, Josh was probing Maggie about Toby performing cunnilingus on her. Maggie was stunned by the suggestion, but Josh assured her that oral sex performed on her would bring her much pleasure. "I think it would be appropriate if I demonstrated," Josh said. Holy fuck he wants to eat me, Maggie thought.

Josh asked Maggie to lie on the sofa and remove her panties. A very reluctant Maggie realized her pussy had gotten very wet and acquiesced.

Josh was surprised to find a neatly trimmed wet pussy with a protruding clit. He climbed between Maggie's legs and snaked out his long tongue

When Josh's tongue made contact with her elongated clit, Maggie jerked involuntarily.

Josh proceeded to perform a professional pussy lapping and tongue fucking. Maggie was writhing on the sofa with pleasure like she had never experienced. She got very vocal saying, "Yes eat me!"

Soon a pleasured Maggie orgasmed and splashed her juices on Josh's face.

After coming down from her orgasmic high, Maggie heard Josh say, "If you want Toby to eat your pussy, then it is only fair that you suck his cock."

"But I've never done that," Maggie replied.

"It is time you started and I can teach you," Josh said.

Damn he wants me to suck him off, Maggie thought.

"Take my cock out," Josh said.

Following instructions, Maggie removed Josh's cock and realized it was very similar to Toby only a bit thicker.

"Now get on your knees and suck my cock," Josh said.

Maggie did as she was told. She dropped to her knees and took Josh's cock in her mouth. She felt the warmth and realized it was not really bad. She liked it when it began to throb. She began bobbing up and down and was quickly admonished to watch her teeth.

Soon she had a rhythm gong. Fast learner Josh thought. Maggie gagged when Josh's cock hit the entrance to her throat.

"Just try and relax your throat muscles and let my cock slip into your throat," Josh said.

At first, it wasn't working, but magically it happened and Josh's cock entered her throat. Wow her first blow job and she is already deep throating. Simply amazing, Josh thought. Either she is very good or I'm a damn fine teacher, he thought.

Time to feed this new cocksucker, Josh thought, as he withdrew his cock form Maggie's throat, and filled her mouth with spunk. Maggie began to choke but quickly swallowed it all down. When it was over Maggie realized how much she like the taste cum.

After a brief respite, Josh asked, "Have you ever considered letting Toby fuck you up the ass?"

"Heavens no" came Maggie's reply.

"Listen to me. It can bring great pleasure to both man and woman," Josh said.

"You got to be kidding," Maggie responded.

"No, I'm very serious. And if you will suck me hard again, I will happily demonstrate," Josh said.

Maggie was wavering but she had no problem with taking Josh's cock in her mouth again, but said, "Won't it hurt?"

"Not if done right," Josh said.

A very nervous Maggie dropped to her knees again and took Josh's cock in her mouth. A cock she had so recently sucked off. Now she was sucking it hard again so he could bugger her ass. Sent chills through her entire core.

Soon she had Josh's cock throbbing again. She felt a let-down when he removed his cock from her mouth. Josh asked Maggie to get in the doggie position as he applied lubricant to his cock and her tight ass. He slid his lubricated finger in her tight hole. Maggie jerked.

Soon the finger was replaced by the head of Josh's cock trying to make entry. Entry was slow and easy with minimum discomfort. As Josh's cock eased deeper the discomfort was replaced by a warm feeling. Once Josh had his entire cock in Maggie's ass, he began slowly fucking her building up speed as he did. What a nice ass, Josh thought, I have never fucked a better one.

Maggie mind was in a whirl as Josh pounded her deep. It was incredible and she was enjoying it immensely. She could not believe that an orgasm was building from deep within her. Because Josh had so recently come, Maggie was in for a longer than normal anal fucking.

But all good things come to and end and Josh flooded her bowels with cum causing Maggie to lose it and have her first anal orgasm.

After their sessions were over, a quiet Toby and Maggie, drove home.

Lying in bed that night they each told of their respective counseling session. For the first time they got in a 69 position and Toby ate Maggie as he sucked his cock.

The very next day Toby fucked Maggie in the ass. They seemed to have nothing to argue about.