The Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied with the color of his ass, Clara gave his throat a final squeeze and turned Sean so he could see the implements she laid out on the bed.

"Pick one."

Sean swallowed nervously and studied the torture devices in front of him. Immediately, he ruled out the clamps. He had seen them in porn once and couldn't imagine his nipples clamped inside of cruel metal jaws. That left the cane, the flogger, and the crop. Sean wasn't a complete stranger to BDSM, but he had no clue what it would feel like to be struck with each implement.

"The cane," Sean mumbled. "The smaller the better." Clara's eyes grew wide in surprise, quickly followed by a cackle.

"You're not nearly as smart as you think you are." Clara wrapped her fingers around the leather handle and ran her other hand over its thin, smooth shaft. Dominance surged through her arm and reinvigorated her power trip.

"Kiss it." Clara brought the cane to Sean's mouth, who managed to press his lips together around the wooden switch.

"If you can't take anymore, I want you to spit out your gag."

Sean nodded and Clara walked around him to view his muscled back and thighs. She began lightly tapping the tip against his right thigh, increasing tempo slowly before surprising him with a lightning-quick strike. The searing line in his thigh resonated in his nerves before he could register the whooshing noise of the cane.

"Mmmm...FUCK," Sean's lips flared around his gag.

"Shut up." Clara began tapping an inch below his first mark and delivered another, scoring his perfect body with another mark of her power. Sean let out a deep groan, but tried to remain quiet.

Clara repeated her pattern across his thighs and back, growing wetter as she saw her lover thrash in his bonds. Impressively, he hadn't motioned for her to stop. He began taking strikes in a silent reflex. His body reacted to the cane, but his lips remained closed around his gag. His eyes were shut loosely in a dream-like state; it seemed almost pleasurable.

Shocked that he survived multiple minutes of caning, Clara faced him and removed his gag. Wordlessly, she released the rope around his wrists and watched his eyes drift from the rope marks on his wrists, to the discarded bondage on the floor, to her eyes.

"If you don't fuck me, I'm going to fuck you." Sean spoke with a surprising amount of confidence.

Clara pushed him onto the bed, smiling as he winced from the pain of the sheets rubbing against his fresh marks. She straddled his cock and bent over so her lips were an inch from his.

"Open."

Sean slowly obeyed.

"Wider."

Satisfied, Clara spat in his mouth and then stuck two fingers down his throat, coating them with their combined saliva. Sean gagged at the intrusion, but allowed Clara to wet her fingers, which she slid into her pussy. Confident she was ready for his impressive cock, she slid his cock inside of her wet opening and sank down her hips to meet his.

"Clean them," Clara stuck her shiny fingers in his mouth and moaned softly as he filled her.

Sean ran his tongue over them and thrust himself deeper inside Clara, feeling her vaginal muscles tighten in response.

Clara took his wrists, pinned them above his head with a single hand, and kissed him deeply. She tasted herself, the latex from her gloves, and Sean's intoxicating pheromones as she roughly sucked and kissed his lips. She increased her tempo slowly, coating his cock with her juices and allowing every inch of him inside of her. They began to moan intensely into each other's mouths, beautifully harmonizing with the sound of their bodies fucking each other.

"I'm so close," Sean moaned, unable to resist Clara's tightness.

"Don't you fucking cum yet," Clara ordered and began fucking him harder. Her hips were practically recoiling off of his, shaking the sturdy bed frame. "You cum when I tell you to."

Another orgasm began to build inside the dominant woman. Every time she buried Sean deep inside of her, her clit kissed his nether regions and sent waves of pleasure through her body. Her hand restraining Sean's wrists gripped them tighter and her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Beg me," Clara was on the edge of an orgasm, but she needed one more admittance of submission from Sean.

"Please let me cum," Sean whispered.

"LOUDER," Clara took her other hand and wrapped it around his throat. Sean felt his orgasm begin to form as Clara purposefully tightened herself around his cock.

"PLEASE CLARA, FUCK."

"Cum for me, slut," Clara felt Sean shake beneath her, sending her into a frenzied state. Sean thrust himself as deep as he could, his orgasm completely controlling his body.

"Ohh.. FUCK," Clara's orgasm melted into his. She released his hands, which immediately went to her hips and squeezed tightly. They kept fucking and kissing each other until they could bear it no longer, collapsing into a mess of cum, nudity, and bliss.

After a few minutes, Clara looked up at Sean, who was breathing heavily with his eyes softly closed.

"You wanna open that bottle of wine now?"

12