The Reversion

Story Info
Can he wait for his lesbian best friend to fall for him?
2.9k words
4.57
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have told many people (that I could trust) that if I had been born a woman, I'd be lesbian. Usually this gets a few laughs, and or also a few stares, along with the occasional "Why would you say that?"

Yes, I am a man. No, I'm not a gay man. And yes, I've had a lot of 'relationships' (aka One Night Stands, more or less). I've been married twice -- which left a bad taste in my mouth for married life. Most of my best friends have always been women, with a few men in the mix.

But I don't exactly have a high opinion of most men. Sorry guys. Too many man are all in it for themselves, and are not exactly, shallowing we say, 'sensitive to the needs of others.' Most guys are more than willing to use others for whatever they want/need, and this in particular includes women.

I on the other hand, was raised by what for all intents and purposes, was a single mother. Oh, my father was still in the picture, but he traveled so much he might as well not have been.

Being the aforementioned "sensitive" sort, I wasn't likely to hang out with the sports oriented men (except maybe to be around cheerleaders, but they weren't interested in a geek like me).

So I 'specialized' in being something else to women: a sensitive guy. I listened. That didn't exactly get me a lot of girlfriends, but got me enough.

So... Why am I telling you this? Because of what I said about being a lesbian if I weren't a man. Oh, I'm still interested in women all right. I share that with most of the lesbians I do happen to be with. When I am in the company of a "lipstick lesbian," a woman who is mainly a lesbian out of self-preservation... Well, I can offer an 'alternative.'

Which was what I was doing with Lisa. There being her friend; the male equivalent of a "fag hag" if I were a woman hanging around with gay men.

Lisa was the female equivalent of me as the 'sensitive' female.' I.e. the female Geek. I listened to the latest complaints that she had of most of the men surrounding her in her life, (and more than a few women). She was now especially having problems with some of the more Dyke members of her community. They were working to get her ass to go out with them, with as much fervor as the men trying to do the same.

"I just don't know why they always have to be so predatory with me," she told me one night while we were hanging out.

'Uh, cause you're so fucking gorgeous? Maybe?' I wanted to tell her.

"Well, you know," I began warming up for the pitch, "Aggro people, whether they're men or women, try to steamroll you. No matter what you want. That's how they think they're going to get what they want."

So, Lisa... She's thirty-five. She has long auburn hair, that extends almost to her waist. She wears glasses, but she's so darn 'cute.' Oh, and she doesn't look like she's her age, but could pass for a teenager, as much as she doesn't not like thinking about. She would be a "catch" for anyone likely to be the one that takes an interest in her.

Oh, and maybe I should tell you that I'm forty-six years old. And although I don't look it, I might be more her age. That is, if she looked like she was more her age. I wasn't in bad shape, I just wasn't a thirty year old any more.

She's also been a lesbian since the football asshole that she went out with on a date back in high school had tried to rape her. Her 'lesbo' friends back then had convinced her that she should only be with women. And up until recently, that had been very much the case.

"Women know how to treat me better. They know how to give me orgasms. I feel that I'm cherished with... well, most of them."

"I take it that's not being the case recently?" I asked her.

I had been waiting for this moment to arrive, ever since I had first met her about three years ago at a science fiction/fantasy Convention.

Luckily back then, it had been more obvious what she considered herself sexually, but had let her hair grow out Princess Leia fashion in the meantime. (Guess who she goes as to a Con now? Any tresses... I mean, guesses?) Oh, and did I mention that she was a gorgeous, slender warrior type? If not Leia, she could have been an Elvish Warrior Princess type.

I had learned to let her take her time to come to her own conclusions and feelings. She sighed as she wrestled with the raging inner battle, as we sat in the park sipping lattes.

I sighed and waited for her to continue. Luckily for me it was a bright, green grass filled sunny day. I had more than enough scenery to pay attention to while I waited.

"Sean..."

"Yes, my dear?" In the past, she might have given me a dirty look at that endearment. Now, she was just lost in her heavy thoughts.

Was I going to finally hit the jackpot? Was she going to open up to me and tell me how much she valued me as a friend? That I was becoming, 'more than a friend?' Or was I go0ing to be forever stuck in the "friendzone?"

She turned around to look at me, with tears forming in her eyes. I sighed, wanting ever so much to move closer to her and throw my arms around her shoulders and pull me in to comfort her. But I waited.

Yes, my luck was about to turn. She scooted herself over on the bench between us and leaned her head into my shoulder. "I'm lonely," she whispered.

Carefully lifting my right arm to place it gingerly over her shoulder, I asked her softly, "Why? You're one of the most popular women I know. Why do you feel lonely?"

Looking up at me through her tear streaked coke-bottle glasses, she asked me, "Just hold me." Which of course, I was more than glad to do.

If Lisa was going to have a sexual identity reversing decision that would turn in my favor, I'd just be there for her.

"You know I'll always be there for you," I also whispered in her ear.

She whimpered a soft "Yes," into my shoulder. I reached up and hooked a stray spray of her hair that had fallen across her face, and placed it behind her other ear and shoulder.

I was about to take the chance of gently kissing her on her closest cheek, when she turned and looked at me from inches away. Her lips quivered, and I was holding my breath. I could really fuck this up if I pushed it.

"Can you be gentle with me?" she asked, as my heart started panting in heat.

"Gentle? How?" I asked, playing dumb.

"You're the only guy I would ask." Okay.

"Lisa, do you mean--"

"I want to try boys again. I want... I want..."

I kissed her. Lightly on the cheek. My lips trembling at this moment. I went for it. "You know how I feel about you," I said as I shook. "I only want the best for you..."

Then she did it. She reached her right hand around me and touched my right cheek, drawing me in for-- The Kiss.

Gentle at first, almost not even sexual. Chaste even. Almost.

It had been a long time since I had felt anything like what I was feeling now. It was as if I had won the lottery's big jackpot, if this wonderful forest nymph of a woman were going to be mine. This so, so sweet innocent seeming woman.

Of course I know it would be an uphill battle. I had to match the women she had been with with patience and a sexual prowess not being that of a macho prowess. I had to make her shiver and shake, and feel what I could give her down to her very toes and lightning flashing up to her electrified tips of her hair.

I had to be oh so gentle and yet manly, but not too manly to put her off.

"Tell me when, Lise. I'll be patient."

Her next kiss was more passionate and less chaste. "I know you have been," as she turned further towards me and whispered in my right ear. "I'm not stupid."

I used a particular line that I'm sure she would understand. "I am now, and will always be, your friend."

She smiled at the geeky reference with tears forming in the corners of her eyes, and nodded her head up and down, with her tears turning to that shy smile of hers that nearly always almost broke my heart.

"Like I said. Just tell me--"

"Now. Take me," she said.

I looked around us at all the families and dog-walkers, and asked her a wicked sounding, "Right here?"

This brightened her up tremendously, and she laughed her carefree girly laugh. "You!"

I stood up, reaching out with my hand to take hers. I had a tear forming in my eye now. She saw it, and wrapped her arms around me in the most delicious hug I had ever felt.

"It's not too far," she said, as I nodded. She lived only a half a mile away, which was why we always chose this park to come to.

----------------------

The sound of the squeaking heavy metal and glass front door of her apartment building had always so sounded ominous in the past.

Today, it sounded like the heavy creaking and opening of the front gate of a fairy tale castle where Lisa was the Princess of, returning home from the emotional battle with her past. And I was about to be the prince that fell into her delightful arms upon her return home.

Once we were inside the door of her enclave, we both came to a standstill. The import of what we were about to do, obviously and finally struck us.

We were about to change from being friends into-- And I was about to try and undo what had happened to her back almost twenty years ago.

"So you want to just lie down--"

"Yes. One step at a time. One... You know."

"Of course. Whatever you feel comfortable with."

And with that, the dam inside of her seemed to break. She moved into my arms and planted another one of those passionate kisses on my lips, which I then relaxed into. "Lisa. You don't--"

Her pointer finger flew up to my lips and she did a "Shush" with it. "I've wanted this for a while now too. And you've been quite chivalrous and patient and understanding with me. I'm sorry it's take me so long to--"

This time, it was me that moved in to plant my lips on hers to 'shush' her. Oh so many things I wanted to tell her. Feelings for her that only even now I was becoming aware of the depth of. My only wish is that I had been the one that she had chosen all those years ago to enchant her into womanhood. Not some Neanderthal brute who only had another 'goal' post or net in mind to 'score' into.

I had lost one of my girlfriends in high school to one such jock, when he decided to show her what a 'real man' did and stole her away from me. Which was part of the reason that I so hated those kinds of 'men' in the first place. Always working to steal something away from someone else.

But now perhaps, I got the girl. Now perhaps, I was going to win this heart for mine. I settled my palms to either side of her wonderfully slim hips, hoping to claim her heart. Me -- this man -- to match any of her previous girlfriends in both sympathy and gentle caresses.

I wanted to tell her, 'I love you,' but hesitated, lest I scare this woodland fawn away.

Instead, she leaned in to my ear once more and said those magic words. "I love you, Sean." My heart melted as soon as the importance of those words snuck their way into my heart.

"I love you too, Lisa. God, I love you so much."

We held each other crying softly into each others shoulders. I began by oh so gently kissing her on her long, swan like neck. Running my tongue up from there, and behind her ear. She gasped at that touch.

Falling out of our embrace, she reached for my hand and grabbed it passionately, and began pulling me towards what I knew was her bedroom. Once there, she turned herself around and whispered, "Take me," into my ear again. "I'm yours."

I reached around behind her waist and whispered my fingertips up either side of her spine. Letting them fall feather light back down to her hips, I grabbed hold of the hem of her her blouse and dragged it gently up her back and over her head.

Throwing it into a corner, I wrapped my right hand around her hands to keep them gently held above her head, and used my left hand to fall back to caress her right breast in its silk bra enclosure.

As she gasped in delight, I let my hand reach around to undo the clasp of that bra, and let her hands down slowly to her waist to allow it to slip off of her glorious and delightfully perky b-cup breasts. Her nipples were beginning to stand at attention and I lowered my head, first to the left one and then to the right one, to lick and nibble deliciously on each.

She whimpered in arousal as I moved my head up to lick from her collarbone up to her lips. I wrapped my hands again around that slender elvish waist and then let them fall to the band of her skirt, moving my right hand around to unclasp that and unzip it to fall at her feet.

I turned us both around and led her to sit on her bed, and reached up to the elastic of her cute panties and began pulling them down to the floor as well.

I leaned in and look a deep whiff of her aroma, just to be sure I had her attention, and ever so slowly, let my nose and tongue drift into that fragrant cleft of her womanhood.

"Oh, my Goddess, Sean!" She said as she thrust her hips forward to impale me on their soft sweetness. Her pubic hair was so soft and sensual feeling and swirling in a fractal image of follicle perfection, I didn't know whether to stare and admire... or sip and suckle.

My tongue knew the answer, and it shot out to plunge into her sweetness. I twirled her around and lay her as gently as I could on her bed, parting her sweet sinews to continue my literal journey into the heart of her depths.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! MYyyyyyyy! YEEEESSSS!"

I used all of the skills I had learned over the last several decades to sip and sup at her virgin-like juices, tonguing her into higher and higher ecstatic states. I tried to be the match of almost any woman that she had ever experienced.

Her hips exploded upwards like a volcano erupting, and her juices like magma shot out of her and onto my waiting tongue. Squeezing her thighs together, I thought I was going to die a happy man.

Eventually she relaxed, and cooed, "Please come up here! I want to feel you inside me!"

As I inched my way, kiss by butterfly kiss up her belly and past her now orgasmically freckled breasts, I whispered, "I didn't come prepared," into her ear.

"Get your clothes off! I don't care whether you have gallons of baby -making little swimmies inside you. I just finally want to Feel you giving me as much pleasure as any man can give me like you just sent me to Valhalla with your tongue!"

"But what if--"

"You get me pregnant, I'll be your wife! Ahhhhhhh, yes! There. I said it!" she screamed, and I felt my heart lurch.

I quickly took my clothes off and was laying myself back on top of her as gently as I could, letting her get used to the rigidity of my prick before committing the final act of plunging my commitment into the heart of her womanhood.

Ah, that simpering look of utter love mixed with abject lust again! Yes. I wanted this woman to marry me. I wanted to have no other woman for the rest of my life. "Yes! Would you marry me?!" I asked her.

Grabbing me hard and pulling me towards taking that plunge, "Take me," she said, raggedly and oh, so sensually again. "I've already told you I'm yours!"

I made love to her both as gently and as passionately as I could, making sure that she never missed being in a woman's arms ever again.

No, I didn't get her pregnant that first time, but we did end up getting married in a very private ceremony about two months later. She was officially no longer a lesbian, and although I left it open for her to have any women lovers she might want, whenever she wanted to, she would kiss me and only smile. "Maybe."

Have I told you what a rush it is to be married to your best friend?