All Comments on 'The RIBRUNT Series Pt. 03: Abi'

by betterninny

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I hope there will be more. The series is very good.

betterninnybetterninnyover 9 years agoAuthor
More?

Thanks for the comment. I'm finding it difficult to decide what to do about parts 4 and 5 - I've got them planned out, but I'm concerned that they're not really up to scratch. Not sure whether to write them as planned, or go back to the drawing board.

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 9 years ago
Awesome!

In your previous comment you said you're not sure whether to write them as planned, or start from scratch, I say do both. If you feel one turns out better than the other, post that one, or maybe post both, like Side A and Side B or something. I hope you'll finish them soon, especially since this has so many of my personal fetishes.

betterninnybetterninnyover 9 years agoAuthor

Hi sexgundam666, I really enjoy your writing too!

At the moment I'm taking a bit of a break from writing, letting my creative energies recharge and seeing if some fresh ideas present themselves. But I will return.

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereabout 9 years ago
Delicious...

A new writer with a new story that is completely, utterly hot?

Delicious...

I know this is a tad late now, but welcome to this place of debauchery! Your own addition to the mix hits way too many of my fetishes and for that, I commend your sexual deviancy! *golf clap*

I'll certainly keep an eye out for future installments. May they be glorious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous