The Rich Man's Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting her off in the car--with others watching.
1.4k words
4.39
26.6k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the valet brought Adam's Tesla, I let her into the backseat and sat beside her. "We're going uptown...to the Four Seasons, since I have a really early meeting near there tomorrow," he explained. "With Friday night traffic it might be a little while, so you two have some time to get to know each other."

At first it was awkward, trying to pick up where we started in the restaurant. I did sit right next to her, in the middle seat, but the same intrigue wasn't quite there. Don't get me wrong, putting my hand on her knee again still got me wanting her. She just seemed really distant all of a sudden, almost ambivalent. I thought it was because it was taking a lot for her husband to pull out into traffic, like the tension of his driving killed the mood.

Once he pulled out and started moving a little, then turned the rear view mirror toward us, I realized what had really been missing: she needed him watching her. Most of the time in the restaurant, it had been Adam's involvement that helped turn her on. Even when he left for a minute, the idea of his return aroused her. She got off on the shame of performing for him.

As his eyes kept appearing in the mirror, with the city lights randomly making her more visible through the rear windows, her knee under my hand started opening a little, as if almost involuntary. I started moving my hand up the black dress I'd requested her to wear on this date, and she opened herself more than in the restaurant. Thanks to the very quiet car as we now idled in traffic, I could hear her breathing getting faster. Noticing her husband's gazed fixed upon her each time he stopped the car, I started kissing on her neck. Then, I pulled down a strap of her dress, exposing the top of her left breast in the black lace bra. We were in a lot of light now, from the stores and restaurants on this busy street, so she got the shame she both feared and desired. Her husband's gaze alone unsettled and aroused her. Now, three really drunk college guys in an SUV stuck right next to us in standstill traffic with their windows rolled down began shouting out.

"Whoa, lady you are smoking!" yelled the kid in the passenger seat with his hat turned backwards.

"Dude, take her bra off!" Screamed his even drunker friend in the back seat, now pointing his phone at us to get some video.

At this point I had my hand all the way up her skirt, thankful she'd surrendered her panties as I worked two fingers inside her. Shocked with their discovery of us, she tried bending down to the side, over my lap to hide. As I blocked her from moving with my chest and free arm, her upper body froze, paralyzed with fear. Amazingly, though, as she turned her head away from their gaze, she started to grind on my fingers. It's like all of that tension of being watched by the guys, along with her husband watching as he sat stalled in traffic, had to get out somewhere.

"Please..." she cried, as they continued to yell, "I'll do anything...just don't let them see."

"Come on Maddy," teased her husband. "We all want a show." He turned on the light in the backseat, giving us our personal lighting.

As I blocked her from moving with my chest, I pulled the other strap of her dress down with my free hand. At this point she was really grinding on my fingers, and seeing the tops of her perfect breasts and even a little of her nipples in her shelf bra as she still tried to hide her face from the guys made her irresistible to me. I unbuckled my seat belt and forcibly parted her legs. Getting on my knees, I started to taste her.

"Bro, he's going down!" Screamed one of the guys.

"Save some for us!" Yelled another.

Reaching up for her small tits, I felt her guarding them with her hands, shielding them from the view of the college guys. With my tongue on her clit, I forcefully grabbed both of her arms to her side, holding them down. Feeling constrained and exposed as the guys continued to howl must have turned her own more, since she really started grinding on my tongue.

"What's he doing down there, Maddy?" teased her husband. "Come on...tell us..."

"He's...he's eating..." she was pressing her wet married pussy hard on my face now.

"What Maddy? Speak up. I can't hear you!" her husband yelled.

"He's eating...my...my..."

"What's he eating?" insisted her husband.

As the guys kept yelling, she blurted out, "He's eating my pussy!"

I let one of her arms go, to finger her underneath my tongue, pushing inside of her then bringing two fingers back, the way you ask someone to come closer. As if with perfect timing, her husband called out, again in his teasing, authoritative voice, "Are you going to come for us Maddy?"

That must have really done something special for her, because she started really fucking my fingers and tongue, unable to control her desire.

"Come on Maddy, be a good girl and show us what you look like when you come."

I knew she was close, so to tease her a little bit more, I took my fingers out of her and with both hands held her hips firmly in place. Then, I feathered her clit with my tongue. She started moaning as I tickled her with my tongue and the boys kept yelling and her husband teased "Come on Maddy... come for us like a good girl...come on Maddy..."

She suddenly screamed, "Ohhhhh God, Robert!! OH YES!!"

I kept my tongue on her for a few seconds, then came up for air. The guys all started clapping and cheering for us, or more like for her. Traffic finally started moving again, but they stayed alongside us for at least a few blocks, hoping to see more.

Utterly embarrassed now, she threw herself over my lap to really hide from them. Her body was shaking, and I gently stroked her hair and held her for a little while. Then without asking, I unzipped my pants and took out my raging hard on, moving her up by her shoulders to position her mouth onto me.

Married for years now, my wife never gives me head anymore, so this blew my mind. She really wasn't amazing at it, but all of what she had just gone through made her simple act of doing it especially hot. It's less like she sucked on my dick to get me off than to somehow calm herself down.

With the guys in the car finally no longer next to us, once and a while I looked and saw her husband looking in the mirror with approval. He still had the interior rear light on, but I really didn't care at this point. It just felt so good to explode inside his rich wife's mouth, and to have her swallow my come.

As fantastic as all of this was, my favorite moment of the entire car ride happened when she sat up and composed herself. I think the French filmmakers best understand how to capture female sexuality: through a woman's beautiful face. Sure, the body parts need some real attention, but it's her expressions and the delicacy of her features, her inviting teasing eyes, pouting lips, and of course, her shame. I watched Madison staring into her phone camera, reapplying her lipstick and fixing her hair. It was so satisfying knowing all I'd done to her, and all I planned to do, to this rich beautiful woman.

We settled into some normal conversation as we neared the hotel, with her asking if I'd stayed here before and when I said no raving about the breakfast. You'd think it was just a normal car ride through New York City on a Friday night, but as she turned my way to explain a little more about this vacation house they had upstate, I smelled my cock on her breath. Connecting just in conversation now, I reached over and held her hand. She grasped it back. Somehow knowing that her husband couldn't see this simple act of romance felt really satisfying. For me, it was almost just as transgressive as all we'd just done in front of him.