The Rich Man's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting her panties off over dinner.
2.3k words
4.33
36.4k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole week I was obsessed with having Maddy while Adam watched. Now and then I'd feel a little guilty, about cheating and all, but it was a one-time thing and guaranteed to be kept secret. Maddy also reminded me a lot of Nicolette, another upscale brunette that dresses so well and handles herself as such a graceful lady. They had the same kind of petite bodies too, with small breasts and tight little asses from all the yoga. I was nowhere near as controlling of my wife as Adam was with his—mostly because Nicolette would never stand for it—so I also got really excited thinking about maybe getting to do more with Maddy. And if she got a little reluctant about doing what I wanted—or should I say we, her husband and I wanted—I knew he'd most likely find a way to make her. That turned me on even more.

On Thursday night, as my wife was packing, he texted me, "7pm @Cocotte," the name of the restaurant in lower Manhattan.

"Who are you texting?" asked my wife, now putting her matching black underwear in her carry on. The thought of her wearing that lacey bra and panties, along with the secret date I was planning, got me wanting both my wife and Madison.

"Adam," I replied. "He wants me to join him for dinner tomorrow night, to discuss my account, I guess."

"How nice," she said, now laying out a simple but elegant black dress she planned to wear an event with her tomorrow. "I'm jealous. I really like him... and I adore Madison. I wish we could all go out, on a double date."

This turned me on even more. I moved toward her and put my hand on her perfect ass.

"Oh honey, I know it's been a while," she sighed, "but I have to get some work out after packing. We'll make it happen when I get back...I promise." She kissed me on the cheek.

Really frustrated at this point, my phone pinged with another text from Adam.

"What do you want her to wear?" he asked.

"I'm fine with whatever," I replied, really not sure what to say.

"You suck at this," he replied. "It's your fantasy now too. Make a decision."

The thought of being with her, as I looked longingly at my wife finish her packing, triggered something strong in me. I really realized that unlike with my wife, I could get what I wanted from Maddy. Her husband was insisting on it. Suddenly as a married man I didn't have to care so much for once about making her okay with things. Instead of considerate love-making, I had permission to just fuck her, on my own terms.

"A simple black elegant dress that shows some cleavage," I replied. "And matching lacey black underwear." While I totally understand and respect guys into women dressed slutty in heels and garters, I've always been most attracted to the refined sexuality of elegant rich women. Married for years, it's one reason why I'm still so hot for Nicolette. Now, the idea of Maddy dressing in one of my favorite looks for my wife, even wearing the same kind of dress and panties like her on the same night, sent me to bed jerking off as I looked at her Facebook picture on my phone. I was close to coming when he sent me another text: "Do you want her to completely shave down there?"

"Just have her groom, but leave some hair. I love it when brunettes like my wife leave a some dark hair on their pussies. They look just a little dirty." Making that sexy connection with Nicolette got me coming as soon as I finished typing.

***

I walked into the restaurant to find them seated in a corner table. Of course Adam had arranged for me to sit next to his wife. I sat down and kissed her hello on the cheek, and I could tell by how she quickly looked away that she was really nervous. Thankfully the restaurant was full and loud enough that nobody would be paying attention to the three of us.

"Now is that the way to greet our special guest, Maddy? You need to give him a proper kiss."

She looked completely shocked, like he'd somehow violated their agreement to ease into things. Still half turned away from me, she started to look in my eyes as I touched her shoulder length dark hair. "You look beautiful tonight Madison, in that dress."

"Tha-..thank you," she said awkwardly, forcing herself to face me. I kissed her a little hard. She didn't resist, but she definitely held back. When she pulled away after a few seconds, I turned and noticed her husband beaming with approval.

"Tell Adam what else you put on," ordered Adam, taking a sip from his cocktail.

She started to blush, and I remembered how shy and sexy she looked when feeling a little ashamed. "Go on..." pushed her husband, almost like a father coaching his daughter to speak up.

"The...the...black bra...and...and...panties," she mumbled, looking down.

"And what did you make sure to do for your date with him?"

"Adam please! It's embarrassing...can we just order?" She sounded almost angry.

"Just tell him," he said with real authority, "or we'll have to let him feel right down there for himself.

Still looking down, trying hard to say it. "I...I..." she stuttered, forcing herself to look up into my eyes for at least a second as she admitted, "I groomed for you...like you asked."

Of course at this point I wanted to skip dinner altogether, heading to the hotel he mentioned in a text a few hours before I arrived here, or even to the men's room of this fancy restaurant.

Instead, things turned strangely normal, like an actual first date. We talked a little about our kids, her new workout routine of going to a class where she does a lot of different exercises on a bar. She asked about my work too, in the music business. Her husband ordered food along with us, and stayed present by listening, but he more or less just let us go. It felt like he was some kind of chaperone, not to supervise me so much, more to make sure his wife behaved the way he wanted.

I had imagined when obsessing over tonight at home that at this point I'd have my hand on her knee, moving up her dress to feel on her married pussy. Though really attracted to her, the more we just talked and lightly flirted, I actually got a little nervous. It made it hotter in a way, since not coming on so strong seemed to let her relax and demurely show me that she was indeed interested. She did that great female thing of touching my arm during an intense conversation. Noticing that I kept stealing looks at her cleavage, she subtly leaned forward now and then, letting me see the tops of her breasts, the slightest glimpse of her nipples, under the black shelf bra trimmed with lace.

It took a while for our food to come, but with this kind of treatment, I had no real complaints. Even so, I was starting to reach a breaking point, wanting to take it further, especially now that I could see she really did want this to happen, along with her husband. When the waiter brought her dinner, suddenly she turned kind of serious.

"Is anything wrong with the order?" asked the concerned waiter, noticing the abrupt change in her mood.

"No...no...it's fine, thank you."

When he left, I asked her what upset her.

"It's just that I didn't realize it came with brussels sprouts... I've never liked them."

"Do you want me to send it back?" I asked, now feeling like I really did have more control. "I'll call the waiter."

"No it's fine...please." She seemed really nervous again.

"Why don't you tell Robert what happened when you didn't eat your brussels sprouts as a kid...what your daddy would do?" Her husband asked, mischievously smiling.

"No Adam, please. Let's just leave it alone."

"Come on Maddy," I said, now seeing her shame again, and getting really turned on by it. "Just tell me and we can eat."

Her hand shook as she pointed her fork at them. Feeling cornered by both of us, she admitted, again with her shy voice while avoiding eye contact. "When I refused to eat brussels sprouts my father he...he would...spank me."

She seemed especially humiliated to make that confession, but also kind of relieved to have just gotten it out. I felt for her getting so embarrassed again, but also got incredibly turned on. I put my hand on her knee, both reassuring her while also making a serious move when she seemed so vulnerable. With her left hand under the table, she grabbed the top of hand and held it there, like it gave her some security. I would have been fine to stay at this level for now, but understandably her husband wanted more.

"Why don't you eat just a two of the sprouts...one or each of us?" He proposed, in a kind of playful but threatening tone.

She squeezed my hand kind of hard at that. "Please. I'd really rather not. I just can't stand them."

"Come on Maddy," continued her husband, "be a good girl."

She put one on her fork, and held it to her mouth, then put it down.

"I guess I'll give her a spanking later," I said to Adam, now completely enjoying his game.

She stayed pretty quiet eating the rest of the dinner, but let my hand remain on her knee, and move up a little now and then. When dessert came I knew we'd soon be going to the hotel, so I felt like I could be more aggressive. I tried moving my hand all the way up between her thighs. She let me go more than half way, but when I got close, she closed her legs tight. I leaned over and whispered much dirtier talk than she'd ever expect from me. The kind of talk my wife would never allow.

"You're not going to open your pretty legs for me and let me touch your married pussy?" I asked, sticking my tongue for a second in her ear.

I felt her body shake when I said it, and her voice trembled as she whispered, breathing hard, "You can, I mean, I will...Just not here okay? Let's wait for the hotel."

When she finally let go of my hand and put her napkin on the table, asking to be excused to go to the restroom, I pressed hard on her thigh.

"Take your panties off in there, and hand them to me when you get back," I told her rather forcibly, now giving her orders like her husband. She got up without responding, and I noticed her husband again, gazing in approval.

She returned when we were drinking coffee, sitting down and quickly placing her panties in my lap. I looked around, making sure nobody was watching, then half casually held them up in front of me. "Adam," I said to her husband playfully, "look what you're hot wife just gave me."

"Robert!" she exclaimed, actually reaching to grab my arm. "Put them down!" It was the most vocal and insistent I'd ever seen her, the way my wife talks to me when she's really upset. I casually pushed her arm away.

"It's okay Madison," I loved saying her full name like that now, very properly. "Nobody here cares...except for me and your husband. I just want to sit here and smell you, since you haven't let me really touch you tonight."

I opened her little black panties to feel right where her married pussy goes. "Wow Madison," I said, "you're so wet. You've been really excited, like a bad girl."

"Please...put them down..." she said, in a nervous, breathy whisper.. "I'll do whatever...you can, touch me now okay, just..."

I was really turned on, knowing how turned on she was in part by getting off on this shame.

"Maybe we should let your husband have a turn? Adam, did you want to feel how wet I've made your wife's panties?"

"I'd love to," agreed Adam, as I passed them across the table. Just then the waiter arrived, and Adam asked for the check without hiding her panties in his hand.

Turning to Maddy, I saw her actually use her right hand to block us from seeing her, just like Natalie Wood playing the embarrassed schoolgirl in Splendor in the Grass.

"Wow she did get wet, didn't she?" continued Adam. "I think it was when she heard about the spankings you're going to give her Robert."

When the waiter brought the check, Adam handed him his credit card, asking him to please hurry back because his wife needed to go to their hotel room so I could spank her. She kept her face behind her hand, refusing to look at us. I reached down to her leg again, this time forcefully, feeling up to her pussy. Even though above the table she seemed so shy and unwilling, she opened her legs for me now, subtly shifting on my fingers as they teased the outside of her pussy. I didn't know if her husband could tell what was happening with us, but at this point I didn't much care. When he signed the bill, though, and asked if I were ready to join them at the hotel, I did take my fingers out of her. Raising them conspicuously to my face, I first smelled, then sucked them.

"It looks like Robert is quite ready," said her husband. "Are you Maddy?"

She quickly nodded, pulling her dress down and letting me help her up then escort her out of the restaurant in front of her husband.