All Comments on 'The Rich Man's Wife Ch. 04'

by RobertYork12

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 3 years ago

very nice! Looking forward to more of your writing.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

A really fun romp. Thank you

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FUN EROTIC STORY

I liked everything Except all three guys cheating on their wives... just so the rich guy could get his kicks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So "Loving Wives" is Patriarchal Fodder

The "Loving Wives" genre has always been a curiosity, since it presumes to be about spouses and committed partners who get into sexual extras--in relationship or with others. "Wives" does make clear that the ladies shenanigans are the big draw. And the women stories fall into two main camps: one, she cheats--and how it gets sorted; and two, she is encouraged by hubby to play--whether on occasion, to swing, to "hot wife", or to cuck! However, the lie-of-omission in all this is that men have always cheated more than women--with prostitutes, with secretaries, while travelling, having mistresses, and such. But apparently that is old school. After all, this is Jerk-off Land and it is the naughty ladies who are sexy. Here though, we have a collision of the old and the new: a wife who is pushed toward "hot wifery" AND a protagonist who is actually cheating-with-her on his own wife...hmmm....Where does this lead our moral compass in "Loving Wives". Obviously, the naughty hot wife tale is basic gruel. It is the other that raises the brow. Our POV is his--that of the cheating protagonist! How is it that in this genre of Lit, where sometimes half of stories can seem to veer into BTB endings...that this married guy cheating on wifey with some rich guy's pretty trophy wife is just fine! undeserving of comment? In fact, his poor wife barely got a mention. Any children? I just don't remember. HIS marriage just does not register as mattering for purposes of the tale! Nor for much commentary! Which tells us that this "Loving Wives" so-called genre is a patriarchal hoax, substantially. (Not hoax in that the women are not loving to their men, that is just not the focus; it is just a sardonic title.) My meaning is that women's naughty behavior is main focus and source of most outrage; whereas, what men get up to apart from their marriages or relationships has always followed a creed: whatever one can get away with! And that is true here! It is simply taken for granted! Which tells us that all that moral outrage is just the old double standard! That a lot of these stories are all about: she'd-better-not-get-caught-doing-what-I'm-doing! But then, I guess these are more so for guys jerking off than the ladies. Ah well. Good to know.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the premise because I've never read a premise such as this. The story was easy to read and follow. There were sections of the story where I wished you would have added additional detail, However, when you introduced the wife and her husband began to humiliate his wife and then increase the humiliation, I found myself enjoying the story less. Perhaps, it's personal but reading about anyone's humiliation lessens the stories interest for me.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

I also did not like the humiliation. It is treating someone as an object, not a person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous