The Rich Nerd and the Broke Blonde Pt. 02

Story Info
Anne wants more money. Wesley wants a taste of something new.
4.8k words
4.53
10.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE RICH NERD AND THE BROKE BLONDE PART 2

All characters engaged in sexual activity are above the age of consent.

Wesley's grip tightened. His toes curled. Anne's lips wrapped around his cock, her tongue swirling its entire erect length. Her head bobbed up and down and the feel of her mouth on his cock, wet and hot, made him breathe in rasps. His glasses keep slipping from the bridge of his nose each time he looks down. He kept on pressing them back to place. He really liked it when she looked up to him with her blue eyes while sucking his dick.

His heart hammered on his chest, and his blood rushed to his ears.

He sank deep into the car's cushion, Anne's lips and tongue suckled and toyed with the sensitive tip of his dick. He doubted anyone would see them. His parents were out for the night and the butler, Benson, was off to an errand somewhere. And Mrs. Chapman, the maid, was busy in the kitchen. It was a big house and they had their meet up inside his father's Ferrari.

Drool dripped down his erect shaft. It was so wet, it spilled over his groin and balls. He hoped it wouldn't get on the upholstery. Anne made a slurping mess of his cock. Sweat rolled down his cheeks. She was really giving it her all. Blonde head bobbing fast, putting not only her mouth but her entire head into the blowjob. Almost as if...she's enjoying it.

Must be the car. Definitely the car, he thought.

Maybe he should turn the AC on?

No, the sound would give them away if someone passed by. Better not raise their attention.

Anne, insisted on doing it inside once she saw the garage. The array of luxury cars Wesley's father collected. Some he drove, some just for show. There were only five of them and only two his parents ever use.

She paired up with him on the assignment. Nothing new there. Not the first time Anne and he were together, all with the exception of this deal of theirs. Back then, before all the "special services", Anne would pair up with him and they would usually do the project at Wesley's house. She was quiet and they worked fast. Maybe a bit of small talk here and there but mostly they kept their heads on. She may not look like it but she was a straight A student. With her maroon tank top that hugged her figure, showcasing an ample cleavage that just makes you want to grope them with your hands and sexy shorts baring her smooth thighs that you want to bury your face in.

The wet saliva, drooling and slurping from her mouth, she pressed her head deep, till his cock hit the back of her throat. Wesley's legs tensed. The pressure building. Wesley took another deep breathe.

Breathe, breathe, not yet.

She was vigorous, fast and thorough. They have been at it for close half an hour. Even his cock was becoming worn. He shut his eyes, regaining control as much as possible. Breathe in, breathe out. Relax every muscle.

But he...He couldn't hold it anymore!

"A-Anne, I'm going to cum!"

"Hmph?" was all he heard from her as he gritted his teeth and exploded inside her mouth. He nearly scratched the fine leather, digging his nails deep in the carseat, as she still worked her tongue on his spewing dick.

A pained groaned escaped from his lips.

For the first few seconds after, Wesley's mind was a blur of ecstasy and exhaustion. He breathed through his mouth, deep lungful's of air as his racing heart was easing up.

They just sat back, catching their breaths.

Wesley didn't bother at first cleaning. His legs weak and wobbly, his eyes heavy. If he kept his eyes closed he didn't doubt that he'll fall asleep. But in the event that Benson does go to the garage and catch Wesley literally with his pants down, better not risk it.

He tucked his limp dick back.

He watched Anne from the corner of his eyes as she reapplied her makeup and checked herself in her pocket mirror. She combed her wavy blonde hair with her fingers, not that it needed much fixing. It flowed past her shoulders and glowed in his eyes. Not a stray hair out of place. Perfect, like her.

Without looking at him, Anne stretched her hand, palm open.

"Oh right, right. Yeah.....just let me....Here" Wesley rummaged through his wallet, taking out a hundred bucks.

Anne looked at the bill in her hand. There was a cold feeling in those gaze. She motioned with her fingers. More.

Wesley looked at the contents of his wallet. All that remained was his allowance for the entire week. But....he couldn't' risk losing Anne. What if she goes to another guy? Leave him? Besides he could always ask more from his parents.

He breathed a sigh to himself. And handed out the rest of his money to her.

Her eyes brightened. And her full lips turned to a smile.

"Now that's a good boy," she purred, close to him till he could smell her perfume. The heat of her. He gulped. His limp dick stirring once more, much to his surprise.

It was worth it, Wesley thought.

"See you in school," she added with a wink and was about to get out of the car.

"Hey ...Anne?" Wesley started, "Uhm, Mrs. Chapman can set you with a plate you know, you don't' have to go home right away..." he trailed off.

"It's getting late, I have to go," she simply said, back turned to him as she soothed out her clothes.

"But-" Wesley stammered.

She smiled at him. Bright eyes, pink slips into a perfect curve but they didn't have any warmth in them. The way she smiled might as well say Drop It.

And he did.

She left with a twiddle of her fingers as a wave of goodbye.

Wesley sighed as soon as the door was shut. He sat in the car, lonely. He got out of the garage and walked to the big house.

"Uhm, Mrs. Chapman?" Wesley said as soon as he was in the kitchen.

"Hello Wesley. Where's Anne?" Mrs. Chapman smiled at him. A motherly woman, she had been in the family for as long as he can remember.

"She- She went home, it was getting late." He explained.

"Oh, and I was hoping she would have dinner here." motioning to the already set up extra plate on the table.

"Me too. Mrs. Chapman. Me too." Wesley said, disheartened.

"Anyway, you can have dinner now, the table's all set."

"Thanks, I'll come right down later," he mustered a smile for her before going upstairs. He went to his room and just plopped down to bed. His legs were still weak. The excitement of his night was passing.

It was great, he thought to himself. Everything was great, what with her regular BJ's. But he can't help but feel.....empty sometimes.

They have been going at this for weeks. Wesley hadn't been able to buy any new stuff. But hey, he was getting blowjobs from one of the hottest girls in school.

She can be cold. And mean. But he had known her since grade school. She can be quite nice at times, really. Wesley scratched his head. It was confusing. He wanted more than just meaningless oral sex.

Wesley tallied his accounts, and sighed. He would have to put on hold with the new gaming rig. He very much loved getting blowjobs but it was talking a great bite out of his wallet.

But he can't let Anne know that. Whenever she came to him, he had to say yes. Even now sometimes he just lay at his bed, feeling unsure. To get a blowjob from Anne Kirby. She wasn't the hottest girl in school but she sure is one of the hot ones.

That and Wesley remembered a girl from awhile back, who was sweet and nice and funny.

Things sure did change over the years.

They were on their senior year now. And sure he didn't mind that he had never got a girlfriend at this point. He never saw what the big deal was. And then Anne came out of the water with her "special services" offer.

Wesley knows how to keep his mouth shut, to be quiet. People just assumed he was nice because he wasn't making much noise.

So whenever they were done doing the deed, He just wished that Anne could just...stay. Just talk with how things were in her life. Not just ran off. Wesley wanted to put his arms around her, feel the heat and embrace of her body. Not just the oral sex, but actually spend some time. Get to know one another.

These past few weeks put his life into perspective. He didn't mind being alone but he didn't hate people, he just preferred to be on his own company.

Though now he just realized how lonely he has been. Someone to talk to. Humans are after all social creatures.

He looked himself over the mirror. The only reason Anne was with him was because of his money. Not his looks or his personality. Only money mattered.

Wesley put his head on his hands. Is there even a girl out there who'll like him for just being him?

He shook his head, took a deep breath and pushed it away from his mind.

He went to his PC and turned it on. He should play some video games, get his mind out of this thought of Anne and whether he's gonna die alone. Girls are hard.

***

Anne walked across the front yard of her house and tsked. The lawn had strewn over it toys from the brats and the grass had become to grow wild. One of these days, if she had the time, she's going to have it mowed. She got to the porch and also noticed the paint was cracking in a lot of places.

When Anne got inside she saw her sisters were already glued to the TV like mindless zombies.
Well at least they're not fighting.

"Hey," Anne greeted, slinging her bag over to the side.

"Hey." They both said in unison. Agnes was lying on her stomach head on her heads staring towards the TV. While Annette had a bowl of popcorn sitting on the sofa, legs crossed. Mindlessly hand reaching into the bowl and popping them into her mouth.

"Is mom home yet?" Anne asked.

"In the kitchen." Agnes said. Anne just watched the both of them. Leaning against the sofa, hands drumming against the fabric.

"Did you two do your homework?" she asked.

Silent.

"Hey!" she raised her voice.

"What? We already did," Annette said annoyed and she broke her gaze looking Anne straight in the eye.

"Then answer me straight when I asked," She went over to two bags one pink the other purple and went through with them.

"Bitch," Agnes muttered under her breath.

"I heard that!"

"I said we already did them."

She recognize their notebook. She spent too many a time tutoring the little brats. Her eyes ran through the questions and true enough they have answered them.

Good.

"The answer on number five is 7a. Change it."

"Yeah, yeah." Their attention back to the TV. Anne just shook her head.

She went to the kitchen. Her mother was pouring her head over the bills. Water, electricity, groceries and all that.

"Hey dearie." Her mother greeted her with a smile. Her eyes were bright but underneath them bags hung heavy. Her bright blonde hair had some strands of white in them. She liked to keep it in a bun but Anne saw that strands flayed out.

"Hi, mom," She gave her mother a peck of her lips on the forehead. She smelled of sweat and coffee from working at the diner.

"Have you had dinner yet?" she asked Anne. "There's some pizza still left, if that's okay."

"That's okay, mom." Anne stood over her mother, giving her a smile. Anne's hand rested on the back of her mother. Had her mother always been this small, this frail? Anne remembered long ago, she loved looking up to her mom, getting carried by her to look up and see her mother smiling and laughing.

Her father had been alive back then. When her dad passed, it took a toll on her mother than just a death of a loved one. The bills, the house and taking care of three kids. But in all that time, whenever Anne looked to her she would always smiled. Anne wondered if she ever got tired of smiling.

"Everything alright?" Anne asked.

"Oh it's just some...some uh...,"For a brief moment, the smile in her mother's face wavered, the mask that she wore, cracked just for a moment.

"The bills?" Anne guessed

Her mother only nodded, not looking her in the eyes, head down.

"Wait here." Anne patted her hand and was off upstairs, to her room, leaving her mother guessing.

"Here," Anne handed her three hundred dollar bills, still crisp from Wesley's wallet.

"Oh Annie, dearie, but this --"

"No worries. Just to get by this month." She reassured her mother.

"Thank you dearie. That part time job doing okay then?"

"Yeah, yeah. Everything's gonna be okay mom," She smiled. Her thoughts went back to her stash, and she scrubbed it out of her mind. This is more important.

When she was alone in her room did she really took note of the damage done to her savings.

A good part of her earnings gone. It was worth but still, she couldn't help but feel angry. Not at her mother. Never at her mother. But at just the universe. Her father was a good man, happy and hardworking. Then it just came out of nowhere. He got sick bad. She remembered how the doctors told him. He only smiled and still went to work. He only smiled. Even in his last breathe.

Life just likes to take crap at her life. What had she done wrong to see good people she loved, taken or tired? You won't make it in life if you do not have what it takes to do what was necessary.

Being nice, so you can say to yourself that you are a good person. Fuck being good. Her father was a good man.

Money. Money. Money. No matter how good you claim to be, it all comes down to money. She hated not having money. She just feels helpless, unable to help her mother around the house, while she works double shifts back to back at the diner. Money matters.

And she's going to have a lot of it. No matter what it takes.

So the next day, Anne waited till after school. They usually meet a few times a week. Anne always makes the schedule. No specific day, Anne would just text Wesley the time and the place. Anne hung back after school. She had to make up another excuse to Meghan and the others while she stayed after class. Wesley helps out in the library, so she headed out there when more and more people went home.

Anne appeared out of the door. The moment Wesley saw her, he knew what she would want of him. Still, he kept his mouth shut and just kept on working.

"Hey," she greeted when she came over by his desk.

"Hey," Wesley replied, not looking at her and just kept on working.

"I need money," Anne simply told Wesley. No use bullshitting. There were no two ways about, it's not like he could say no, Anne thought.

"Okay....How much?" He pressed his glasses to the bridge of his nose, still stacking up books while they talked.

"Two hundred." A breathe of relief entered Anne's lungs. Some little doubts in her mind thought that the nerd might refuse her. Or maybe that's just the remains of whatever morality she had left.

He stopped. He didn't outright protest, just turned and looked at her, thoughtful. There were only a handful of people left in the library and they were already leaving, the windows showed it was getting dark too. Anne had to restrain herself to stop fidgeting. The silence lengthening.

Wesley wanted to say something, anything really. The thought never really formed to actual words. So he just looked at Anne. Beautiful but cold Anne.

No matter how many times he reached out to her, offer her dinner, or anything to try and make an emotional connection of any sort, she just knocks him down a peg. As if he was beneath her, not worthy of her affection. Can't she see that he was trying?

Wesley liked Anne. He wants more than just meaningless encounters. But Anne would never see him other than a nerd with a full wallet.

For the first time, Wesley felt the first twinges of something in his chest. Anger at Anne. She kept asking for more and more. Sucking him dry, not just his cock but his wallet too.

He found he hated it, no other way about it. Hated why Anne would never be attracted to him, no matter how hard he tried. Hated feeling sorry for himself that he could never get a girl. It was pathetic.

He sighed to himself and realized, that Anne would never give him her heart or affection.

Only her body.

That made him sad most of all.

"Okay, I'll give you the money." Wesley finally said.

Anne let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Jeez, how much cash does this guy have? Anne thought.

"All right, do you have the money now or.....you know what never mind. Meet me at our old spot after you're done here," Anne ordered him, then made for the door.

"No, stay." Wesley blurted out, simple but with an edge. There was no use in feeling sorry, he realized. Just another reminder that he can't have everything in life. Only to make the most of what he has.

"Stay, we'll do it here." Wesley simply said, not unkind or forceful. Just a simple stating of a fact.

"People are leaving, it won't take long before we're the only ones left," he reasoned.

"Wesley, that's too risky. Meet me at-" Anne butted in, a little shocked at his tone.

"Also, I want something else." Wesley interrupted her, feeling a strange sense of control and ease that felt natural. "Drop your pants."

"Wait--what?" Anne didn't hear what he said. Not clearly at first. She blinked, shaking her head. She was stunned.

"You heard me. Drop your pants." Wesley repeated calmly. They were alone now.

The shock receding, Anne began gathering her wits. She had guessed that at some point the little nerd would have asked her for something like this. Asking for the really good stuff. Who the hell does he think he is?!

"Excuse me? I'm not giving you my virginity!" Well not for a hundred bucks that is, Anne thought

"No. I want.....to eat your cunt." Wesley said.

"What?" Anne's eyes grew wide.

Wesley shrugged. "I want to know what's it like.....to eat pussy."

"Why? My BJ's aren't good enough for ya?" Anne spat in Wesley's face.

"Oh, they're very great .But I want something more for my money....something new."

"I'm not dropping my pants." Anne crossed her arms in defiance.

"Fine," Wesley shrugged.

"Fine," Anne bit back

Wesley turned and walk off towards the door. If she didn't want to, then fine for her. He's just going to spend his evening at the PC shop, see if they have any new parts he could browse. He was done being nice, not that it mattered if he changed his attitude. He has to accept that Anne would never be with him. So he might as well use their arrangement to make the most of it. They would be graduating soon enough and there's a whole world out there. Plenty of other people aside from Anne Kirby. Wesley had a great time, for what's it worth.

Anne bit her lips, her leg kept tapping the floor.

Crap, crap, crap! He's bluffing! He's got to be bluffing! Anne thought. Anne watched as Wesley picked up his bag and made for the door. He didn't walk slowly or seemed waiting for her to change her mind. He was just simply walking away without hesitation.

Crap, he's not bluffing.

Anne needed the money. Lots of it. She was about to lose the fattest wallet in class. She had saved up to near a grand now. Over a month of sucking dick had made it possible. Only to stop there.

Whatever it takes.

"All right, all right!" she blurted out, hands raised in defeat. Wesley had already walked out of the door. Shit.

She ran after him. By the time she passed the doors, he was already halfway towards the exit, and still walking. He really wasn't bluffing, she thought.

"I'll let you eat my pussy!" she yelled across the hall.

He stopped. Turned around, and looked at her, genuine surprise on his face.

Then he looked around as he walked towards her, although with a slightly hurried pace.

"But not here in the open, let's find somewhere private okay?" she said, face flustered at just yelling in school, even after dark, that she'll let him eat her pussy.

They went back inside the library. Wesley locked the doors.

They move at the back, a desk in between bookshelves. Anne wasn't taking any risk even if the doors were locked.

12