The Rich Nerd and the Broke Blonde Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wesley took a seat and watched, eagerly waiting for a show like a child.

"Well?"

"Ah, before we start," Wesley took out a hundred dollar and gave it to her.

"Half for now, you'll get the other half afterwards," He said with a smile.

Anne unbuttoned her jeans. Cold blood ran in her veins. She was actually nervous. She had to wriggle her jeans and saw his eyes gleamed when her thighs were first exposed. She move one foot out of the other first, the jeans stuck. She had been meaning to cut out of her mom's home baked muffins. She promised afterwards that she'd say away from them.

"What the hell are you smiling?" Anne got her jeans off and plopped them on the desk. Anne looked at him, blue eyes angry. Wesley found them irresistibly arousing.

"No it's just your panties, their cute," He said with a smile. She bit her lips in annoyance. Heat spread on her cheeks, flustered. She wore blue panties with white stripes on. One of her favorites and most comfortable. She took them off.

Anne sat atop the table her bare ass kissing the wood and the slight chill went up her spine. Wesley eyed her pussy as if it was the most delicious thing, juicier than a Kentucky fried chicken. She couldn't look him in the eyes. Her eyes were there over the door even though she checked and double checked that it was locked. She won't look him in the eyes.

"So...you don't shave?" Wesley eyeing her bush.

"Well, I wasn't expecting for this to happen, not ever. Is that going to be a problem, huh?"

"No, no problem. It's kinda cute." Wesley comforted her.

"This is bullshit." Anne complained

"Everything all right. It really is cute." He stroked a finger at her pubes. Gently. It tickled. Anne grit her teeth.

She didn't answer.

"Anne come on. "

"Just get this over with," she said not meeting his gaze.

He put his hands on her bare thighs, the heat and the cold of the AC was good.

"Are you....shy?" Amusement in his tone.

She looked at him with venom.

"Do you want to eat me or not?" Anne held her breathe. Her head was woozy. She really needed that money and she would have sucked his dick till it fell off just to get the extra cash. But this...she's still confused. Especially since she just bare her ass in the library.

Sure no one may be around but still, this was a public place.

He didn't went straight for her vagina, instead running his tongue though her thigh.

"The hell? I though you wanted to lick my pussy?"

"I ...do. But you have sexy legs, you know. Very...very hot."

He kissed and licked loving the way his lips just grazed her thigh. It was smooth as silk and soft as marshmallows he ran his tongue through them and the taste of day sweat, sent his cock hard.

He nibbled on her thigh, just gently. His hands kept running back and forth stroking her thighs.

It felt....warm. Jesus. Eve with the AC on it was starting to feel...kinda hot. Her heart hammered on her chest. Before she knew t, her toes were all bunched up, curled up.

She relaxed her toes.

"Everything all right?"

"Just hurry up. Someone might come."

"Like I said, I locked up."

He kept licking and kissing her thigh and her groin but never down to her pussy. Then his hands went underneath her. Clumping her ass in his hands. Squeezing them. While the other hand lightly stroked her bush. Just above hood of her clit.

"God, you have a great ass".

Damn right, Anne thought.

"You know, if it made you feel better, you could just lie down".

"Just hurry up."

Okay. Her breathe got caught. He was licking her cunt like candy. Only he took his time. As in tacking his time, really stretching tongue trying to cover it all.

"Oh God! You taste great Anne."

Aahhh! A moan escaped. He didn't noticed, head buried down on her snatch.

"Fuck!" she swore to herself.

He kept licking her, savoring her as if she was a gourmet course. She bit down of her lips as her a slow warm formed on her groin that spread down her stomach.

She breathed deep.

He was really into it. Clutching her ass and pushing her pussy towards his mouth.

"SHIIITT!" Anne grabbed his head and pushed it further towards her cunt.

His tongue went up then down and then across. Slowly sometimes he would poke and suck gently.

"Is it good?" Wesley asked in between lapping her snatch.

"No, no just keep doing that thing before......yeah, yeah just keep at it."

Anne breathed deep. She bit down on her lips, had to make not to let out any moans. Her groin was swirling wet mess and as Wesley's tongue played around her pussy.

She gripped the table's edges, nails digging against the wood. . Heart hammering on her chest.

"Oooooh", she moaned.

She hated how she felt. Getting tongued by the nerd. And the way her voice sounded. Crap. He's going to think she was enjoying this. Which she was but she'll never let him know that. It wasn't that she didn't like it.

Her mind was in a haze, hot and heavy. It took all of her will not to moan in pleasure, there was no one around but Anne wasn't taking any risks.

Two times she nearly went overboard. He found a rhythm that she really, really liked. Should he have kept at it, that would have sent her over. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction that he sent her to an orgasm. So she tried to keep her mouth shut, no matter how good it felt. She kept her lips sealed as to prevent the moans from escaping her lips and not to tell him further which tongue movements felt really, really good.

Only when he grew tired did he stop and looked at her and smiled.

"Alright, alright it's getting really late, I'm done." He put his hands in the air.

Finally, she gasped and pushed him away.

His eyes were on her as she put on her panties and jeans. Her legs wobbled and light as she put one leg at a time. She supported herself, leaning against a bookshelf.

They kept quiet as they walked out of school at night.

"Here," Wesley gave her the rest of the money. He just stood there. Anne had a long walk ahead of her, now that it was night. Wesley walked just a few steps behind her.

"I thought your house was the other way?"

"It is. I'll walk you home," he said.

"It's fine," she said through grit teeth. What's with him this evening?

He was stubborn, still walking beside her. "It's a long walk for you, you know?"

"It's dark. I'm taking you home first," he simply said.

"Aaaugh! Fine!" Anne gave up, throwing her hands in the air.

Wesley smiled, finally getting Anne to walk her home. But more than that, he finally got something he wanted.

***Author's Note: Thanks again for taking the time to read my work. Please give me feedback at how the story felt, so I can improve my writing in the future. I'm still learning as an amateur writer and this was a long chapter to write. Thanks again for reading.


12