The Ride

Story Info
Perfect Day for a Ride.
1.3k words
3.96
8.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright, crisp, clear Spring day when you picked me up. I was so excited to see you and to feel your arms around me once again. We embraced tightly and our eyes locked, as you smiled at me approvingly, before kissing me firmly on the mouth. Your lips felt so good, your tongue invaded my mouth seeking my own out as a playmate. Our tongues danced and teased one another as we were grinding and pressing our bodies together, longing to get even closer. Our hands freely roamed over one another - feeling, touching, getting warmer, wetter and harder in certain areas. I could most definitely feel your hardness growing under the fabric of your jeans as you pressed into my abdomen.

You suddenly pulled away from me, and asked if I was ready to go and if I had everything in "place". I assured you that I was more than ready to get going as I playfully winked at you.

I then handed you the purple remote control that had a long skinny cable running to the zipper of my jeans and discreetly disappearing within. You gave me the spare helmet that you brought as I jumped on behind you. It was so intensely exciting and a little bit out of my real-life comfort zone.

I could feel that my pussy was already wet, just from our quick make out session. As I settled into my place behind you, I wrapped my arms around you and pressed my big boobs into your back. I had failed to mention to you or show you that I had put some nipple clamps on, I really wanted some additional nipple stimulation as well. The vibration of the bike and having them pressed into your back felt amazing with the clamps. You knew exactly how much I liked attention paid to my nipples and how it turns me on when they are played with, so I was quite certain that the clamps wouldn't be a huge surprise to you.

I loved the feeling of just having my legs wrapped around you, but when you hit the button on the remote control, I thought that I was going to explode against the extra vibration. It was all that I could do to hold still, and I knew how important that it was as a passenger on a bike. It was a good thing that we were on a fairly quiet back road, as I just had to reach around and start rubbing your cock through your pants. I became frustrated when I tried to undo the button and zipper, wanting to release your stiffening member, but you told me to be patient. You responded the same way when I asked you where we were going.

We drove for quite awhile, not that I was complaining though. Between the scenery, feeling you between my legs, and with my little "guilty erotic pleasures" going on, I was enjoying the trip immensely. Finally, you pulled off the road onto a small gravel path and we followed that for a short while, as it lead us to a creek and a little grassy, picnic area. We were obviously in a fairly public place that was frequented by many people. It was a well maintained park with nice modern washrooms and several colorful picnic tables scattered about. The lawn, as well as the beautiful flower gardens were well manicured and trimmed meticulously.

There were several cars parked in the parking lot, it was a very popular place for hikers. It was common for hikers to leave their cars and hike along the many trails that were across the creek on the little foot bridge and up into the mountain. The park in whole, was a pretty big place and since it was the middle of the week, it wasn't too crazy busy. You pulled the bike down to the far end of the parking lot and shut it off so we could stretch our legs.

Remembering that you still held all of the power with my discreet little cord, I couldn't get too far away from you. That was never a part of the plan anyways, the closer that I could be to you, the better.

You took my hand and led me over to the picnic table that was closest to us. I was going out of my mind with wanting to release and play with your cock. I got on my knees in front of you and unzipped your pants, you were so hard that you sprang out instantly, begging for my attention.

I engulfed all of your perfection deep into my mouth. I then planted little baby kisses up and down the length of you. I circled the crown of your cockhead with my tongue, then swirled it up and down and all around. I lovingly looked up into your eyes while you groaned and held my hair out of my face so you could see me better. I reached around and grabbed ahold of your ass cheeks, so I could easily pull you deeper into my throat. I noticed how full and heavy that your balls were as I kissed and sucked each one individually into my warm, wet mouth. I used my tongue to draw some of your sweet and yummy nectar out of the little hole at the end.

You looked over and noticed that the maintenence man was watching us from a short distance away. Having an audience seemed to turn you on even more as you begged me not to stop. Suddenly and unexpectantly you turned the remote control up higher and it made me jump and moan loudly. I rocked my hips back and forth so the vibrating toy hit just the perfect spot.

I then took my big breasts out and put your hard cock in between them. You thrust in and out of the tight little cave that I had created for you in my cleavage. It almost drove me wild when you reached down and admired my nipple clamps as you gave each one a little flick. With each and every upward thrust of your hips, I licked and sucked on the tip of your perfect cockhead.

You looked over and noticed that the park worker had moved a little closer to us and now had his cock in his hand. He made eye contact with me as he stroked it slowly while watching us intently. He rubbed the slit on the end that was obviously also producing pre cum as he seductively licked it from his fingers.

You then stood me back up on my feet and laid me across the picnic table. I was so worked up, that you were able to enter me with one big thrust due to me being slick with my own juices. I wiggled my hips back and forth, so I could pull you in as deep as possible. I knew that you now owned me - I would never be able to get enough of your beautiful cock being buried balls deep inside of me.

You reached down and placed the vibrating bullet right on my sensitive little clit. It felt so good as my hard little nub stood even more on end, it was incredibly engorged and pulsating.

You motioned for the man to come over for a closer look. He instantly approached us and stood right by the picnic table stroking his extremely hard cock. I pinched my own nipples as you pushed in and out of me, all while holding the "vibrating egg" on my most sensitive spot. He stood wide-eyed, watching us intently as he stroked himself quickly and firmly.

I suddenly started to have an intense orgasm that then sent both of you men over the edge, your cum flooding the inside of my womb and his landing on the seat of the table. I was sure that our cries of passion were going to be heard all over the park, including by the hikers on the mountain.

It turned out to be the perfect day for a ride.